sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 37 {8/5/07}

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 18, 2013, 07:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 5th, 2007

A week after Unscripted where many things changed, where many things were revealed we now open up in the Poland Springs Arena in Toms River, New Jersey for Sacrifice. Pyro shoots off from the stage as "My Sacrifice" hits over the pa and the crowd cheers loud for the start of the show, they begin chanting...S-E-F....S-E-F....S-E-F....S-E-F....S-E-F....S-E-F....

Nick Miller: Welcome everyone to SEF's Sacrifice! I am Nick Miller and with me is Greg Boone and what a pay per view last week, Unscripted....it was what the name says it was, it was unbelievable, one of our best shows ever!

Greg Boone: It was one of our better shows I admit, a real crazy, fucked up night, but a memorable one, man was it ever.

Nick Miller: Tonight looks to pretty memorable with that double jeopardy match as our main event, Bob versus Destruction versus Viper, what a clash of champions that'll be!

Greg Boone: And the true champion Viper is in it which makes it the headliner. I can't wait to see Storms and Scorpion tear McMoney and Torres apart, man, what Storms did last Sunday was awesome!

Nick Miller: I thought it was a cheap shot by a jealous man myself.

Greg Boone: What? You heard Storms, he ain't jealous, he's just keeping Torres from taking the top spot in SEF that belongs to Storms.

Nick Miller: You can't stop a man from rising to the top if its his time, Storms is just gonna have to work extra hard if he wants his spot back. Speaking of working hard we got a triple threat with two hard workers and rivals Orton and Brooks who also have to contend with new kid Spear.

Greg Boone: Spear sucks! Orton is about to get his ass kicked alongside that new kid.

Nick Miller: Well I agree Spear hasn't come in with the best attitude and most likely will get an ass kicked, Orton however may be the one giving it as he is no slouch, he and Brooks in my eyes are pretty damn equal, one has raw power and one has speed.

Greg Boone: Power wins out any day!

Nick Miller: Against speedy highflyers, but Orton is no highflyer, he's just quick with those punches and can leap high for being pretty buig himself.

Greg Boone: He stands no chance still, just like last Sunday Orton is a beaten man.

Nick Miller: Whatever you say! We got a match between Hank and Dogg tonight, meh,I don't think anyone cares about that. Flash and McMoogle open the night and the loser is out of SEF, that should make the match good.

Greg Boone: Yea, I wish Flash would get out of this rut he's in, if not he may be the one leaving, though I hope not, McMoogle needs to get out of here and be himself.

Nick Miller: I guess, but we'll see which one is fired real soon as Sacrifice begins now!

"White & Nerdy" plays over the pa as we see McMoogle making his way out preching to the crowd who give him lil reaction and the lil bit are boos. He heads down the ramp yelling stick it to the fans and gives them the up yours sign.

Nick Roland: The following is our opening contest cheduled for one fall and the loser will be fired! Introducing first, he hails from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and weighs 215 pounds, Mitch McMoogle!

The cowd boos at the name as McMoogle rolls in the ring and gets up raising his hands in the air, gets on the turnbuckles and flips off the crowd, then hops down. We then hear the opening to "Rock And Roll All Nite", but then its cuts out right away and we hear "Back In Black" hit the pa and out walks Sly in his trenchcoat carrying his ballbat and a mic which he holds up.

Sly: Ya know, Trent Flash, the guy is good in the ring, he's got good charisma, I like him, but I have lil dislike as the son of a bitch is becoming lazy not wanting to get in that ring. This match here is being scrapped, so McMoogle, you can get out of the ring now and let th show go-

McMoogle has a mic and cuts off Sly.

McMoogle: Bullshit! Fuck Flash! The asshole is just too scared to face a real talented wrestler. he knows that in this ring I carry every ounce of our match, I make the match, I have to make him look good, Trent Flash is a piece of shit and I spit on him...fuck you Flash!

The crowd mainly booing McMoogle, but they hate Flash too, so yea, whatever. Sly just rolls his eyes and heads to back ignoring McMoogle.

McMoogle: I dare anyone of the cheap, no talented, overrated assholes in the back to come out here and face me in the ring. Hell, it can still be loser leaves town. Speaking of towns, this town of Toms River is a real piece of work, goddamn, look at you fat, ugly, hicks out there, you all make me fucking sick!

The crowd really boos him now.

McMoogle: Yea, you do that jeer me necause your all jealous of this fabulous specimen in the ring before you. Look at me, body of a god, intillect of a genuis, far superior ring skill than any wrestler in the world, damn sure better than anybody to ever come out of Toms River New Jersey!

The crowd really boos now and some trash is thrown in the ring, McMoogle gestures to blow his nose to the crowd, but then over the pa we soon hear "Chrome" by VNV Nation and the crowd erupts in a loud ovation as we see SEF legend Strife come walking out on the stage and he's dressed to compete. The crowd are chanting loud for him....Strife...Strife....Strife....Strife....Strife...Strife!

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring from right here in Toms River New Jersey, he weighs 255 pounds, he is Strife!

He starts walking down the ramp high fiving fans, but then locks eyes with McMoogle and suddenly sprints to the ring sliding in and springs up to a wide eyed McMoogle, then the punches fly from both men. Strife rocks McMoogle back into a corner, then whips him across the ring hard bouncng McMoogle out and Strife lifts him up nailing a somoan drop.

Nick Miller: My god, Strife in the ring in his hometown, the first in an SEF ring in over two years and apparently this is an official match.

Strife is on the top rope now and leaps off with a frog splash, but McMoogle rolls to the floor and Strife hits the mat, the crowd booing. McMoogle gets a chair and turns to get in the ring, but Strife baseball slides at him with a dropkick sending the chair into McMoogle's face, the crowd cheering now. Strife picks up the chair and slams it over McMoogle's head, then tosses it down and rolls McMoogle in the ring. Strife climbs up on the apron and catapults himself over the top rope with a senton bomb to McMoogle, then gets up and rips up McMoogle on his shoulders. Strife looks to spin him, but McMoogle spins around on to his feet and kicks Strife in the gut, then runs to the ropes and comes back for a knee. Strife blocks and grabs his knee, then lifts him to his shoulders again and now spins him into his version of the diamond cutter he calls the Agony Crush!

Nick Miller: Strife put down McMoogle with his signature move, its gotta be over!

Strife has McMoogle turned over and covers him hooking his leg, 1................2...............3! The ref calls for the bell.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match, Strife!

The crowd erupts in cheers as "Chrome" plays over the pa. Strife stands up getting his hand raised, then climbs the ropes pointing out to the crowd and slapping his chest. The crowd begins chanting...Thank You Strife....Thank You Strife....Thank You Strife....Thank You Strife....Thank You Strife....he climbs out of the ring now heading up the ramp.

Nick Miller: Strife came in after a two plus year abscence and just whipped McMoogle's ass! What ya thing Greg, you were pretty quiet during the match?

Greg Boone: Huh...oh, a match, I could care less for either guy, I was busy checking hot chicks in the crowd!

Nick Miller: Your hopeless! But we still got a show to do and that was only the start with Strife returning. Up next is the triple threat involving rivals Orton and Brooks, but a wild card rookie Spear is in the mix as well!

Were backstage before our match and we find Strife standing next to Westside Wanksta apparently about to be interviewed.

Wanksta: So homey, what's been crackin' wit ya lately?

Strife just looks at Wanksta puzzled, rolls his eyes and answers.

Strife: I've just been staying here in my hometown, I still wrestle local shows which includes surrounding states.

Wanksta: What brought ya back to SEF, why get jiggy out dare and jump McMoogle?

Strife: Its my hometown, I was here as SEF is a company I love, I seen that kid out there trashing my town, so 'nuff said!

Wanksta: Ya plan to sign to SEF?

Strife just laughs and smirks.

Strife: Ah man, it was great here, but I have no plans for that.

Wanksta: C'mon fool, don't be another Hogan, get back to full time busta!

Strife just raises a brow at Wanksta.

Strife: You ok dude, ya need some medication or something?

Wanksta: What dat mean fool?

Strife: Never mind!

Wanksta: Well look, why not step it back into SEF or can't ya hang for more than one gig?

Strife just shakes his head and laughs putting his hands on his hips, he lowers his eyes, then looks up and almost appears to grabs Wanksta when a foot comes in past Strife connecting with Wanksta's jaw knocking him to the floor. We then see the foot belongs to Daddy Mack, the crowd going nuts and Mack now locks eyes with Strife, then both men smirk and shake hands giving a small hug.

D-Mack: What's up bro, how ya been?

Strife: Good, nice to see ya man.

D-Mack: Yea, nice match out there, not even rusty dude.

Strife: Yea, thanks for knocking that chump out by the way, I owe ya a beer later.

D-Mack: Not a problem bro, but fuck later, let's go grab a few now, like the ol' days man, partying 'till daybreak!

Mack grins as Strife laughs and the two walk off now, the crowd still heard cheering for the two men.

Nick Miller: My god, Mack is here tonight, he and Strife are going to party, like old times as Mack noted, those two have a lot of history together! But still coming up is that triple threat, its next!

"I Stand Alone" hits the pa as Orton comes out from the curtain making his way down the ramp, stops at the middle, raises his arms in the air cross them like an "X" as huge bright white light pyro goes off leaving flaming "X" behind him. The crowd are booing him and Orton seems confused by this.

Nick Roland: The following match is a triple threat scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, he hails from St Louis Missouri and weighs 240 pounds, Chris Orton!

He continues to walk down the ramp as the crowd boos, then he makes his way up the steel stairs and enters the ring, walks over to corner of the ring climbs the second turnbuckle, steps up and raises his arms in the air crossing them like an "X" then he hops down and calls for a mic getting it and raises it up. The crowd boo to loud and start chanting...Fuck You Orton.....Fuck You Orton.....Fuck You Orton.....Fuck You Orton.....Fuck You Orton.....Orton just seems confused and raises his mic back up.

Chris Orton: I don't know what to say....what is going on?

The crowd starts up another chant now...Your A Liar....Your A Liar....Your A Liar....Your A Liar....Your A Liar....then we hear someone yell out, "you never beat Mack asshole"! Orton hears it and raises his mic up.

Chris Orton: Ok..ok...I admit that, i got cught up in the moment and began rattling off names and I slipped up, I made a mistake....I FUCKED UP!

The crowd hushes for a few seconds and then alltogether just once we hear...THANK YOU....and they all go silent, Orton questioning if thats it as he drops the mic.

Nick Miller: Interesting what just happened, Orton totally turned on because of the lie he stated about beating Daddy Mack, something he has never done.

Greg Boone: Crowd is passionate for those they love, fucking crazy!

The lights in the arena go out and the next sounds we hear are the sounds of Puddle Of Mudd's "Famous". As the first lyric is heard white lights flash on the stage and in the ring to the sounds of the music, but there's no sign of the person or persons coming out yet, instead there is a cold fog that comes over the entire arena as well as on the stage accompanied with the white lights flashing on the stage and then threw the mass amount of fog the has accumulated on the stage we see a man and woman bust through the cold smoke surrounding the entry way, revealed as Spear and Jessica Rae. Spear looks around the ramp through the cold fog as the fans boo. He and Jessica continue to walk down the ramp.

Nick Roland: Now making his way to the ring, he hails from Houston Texas and weighs in at 255 pounds, he is accompanied by Jassica Rae, he is Spear!

As they approach the ring Spear stops and turns to look at the ring, he looks dead at it. He walks up and to the side of the ring and slides in through the bottom rope as Jessica makes her way up the set of steps to her and enters the ring. Spear stays down on the mat for a little bit and just stares out at the crowd that boo him. He then stands up, looks at Jessica before he makes his way to the turnbuckle. He then jumps up onto the turnbuckle and leans forward taunting for the fans trying to get more cheers. He comes off the ropes and walks to the center of the ring where Jessica is as lights in the arena return to normal and his music begins to fade out. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Nick Roland: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs, he is the SEF King of the Ring Champion............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Jordan then makes his way down the ramp. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself, then he gets down and runs the ropes a lil warming up. Jordan undoes his title laying it in a corner, then jogs in place a lil as the bell rings. Orton and Jordan move closer to the middle of the ring now staring a hole through each other, but Spear charges them both looking for a double spear. Orton and Jordan sidestep and grabs hold of Spear sending him flying over the top rope out to the floor. Orton stares down in disgust as Jordan nails a forearm to his back, then whips Orton to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Orton ducks and turns, Jordan turns and Orton nails a dropkick on him, then goes for the pin quickly, 1............2....kickout!

Nick Miller: Orton with the first pin attempt, but only gets two, Spear thrown outta the ring in a symbol that he's not wanted it seems.

Greg Boone: Spear sucks and so does Orton, Jordan owns both!

Orton has Jordan up and elbows him backwards into a corner, then whips him across to the opposite corner and charges leaping up for a splash. Jordan ducks out of the way and grabs Orton from behind with a neckbreaker, but at the same time Spear comes charging and nails Jordan with the Quick Death. Jordan rolls out on the apron now and Spear gets up nailing a baseball slide dropkick sending Jordan to the floor. He pulls up Orton and whips him to the ropes and charges for the Quick Death again, but Orton leapfrogs him and Spear lays up on the middle rope. Orton runs behind him slamming a knee to his back, then pulls up Spear by his head and snaps him back across his own back in a modified backbreaker. Jordan is on his feet and notices Jessica Rae at ringside, she eyes him and Jordan looks in the ring, then approaches Jessica. Orton has a sleeper on Spear now. Jordan whispers something to Jessica who looks excited, then Jordan grabs his title and the two head up the ramp now and turn to look at the ring, Jordan grinning.

Nick Miller: What the hell is this, Jordan leaving the match?

Greg Boone: He's leaving the two losers in the ring to show Spear's girl who truly is better!

Orton shoves Spear down now and gets up looking at Jordan wondering what is going on. Spear is up and nails a spear to Orton's back, but gets up and stares at Jessica yelling "why", Jordan kisses her now and Spear grabs his hair, then looks to exit the ring. Orton yankshim around and out of nowhere....BAM, the CKO. He then pulls up Spear in a bodyslam postion, but turns one way, then whips violently the other way and falls on his hands and knees letting Spear slam against his back, the variation he calls X Marks The Spot. Orton then rolls him up into a pin, 1................2..............3! The ref calls for the bell and it rings.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner of the match, Chris Orton!

"I Stand Alone" hits as Orton gets up raising his arms in victory while staring at Jordan who just grins, holds up his title, and walks to the back with Jessica. The crowd cheer Orton a lil now apparently cool with him again.

Greg Boone: Hell yea, Orton may have gotten a win, but Jordan got the girl.

Nick Miller: If ya want to look at it that way, but regardless this rivalry is really heating up. Up next is a match that may get a lil hardcore, Diamond Dogg and Suicide Hank go head to head!

"Walk" by Pantera hits the pa and the crowd starts booing as they know what idiot uses that theme even though its a good song. So out walks Hank to several boos.

Nick Roland: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, he hails from Sedalia Missouri and weighs in at 255 pounds, he is Suicide Hank!

Hank makes his way to the ring and rolls in, sits in a corner and picks his nose, then eats the boogers.....damn! We hear "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" hit the pa and here comes Dogg walking out on stage wearing a nice heavy robe kinda like what boxers wear and he looks pissed, ready to kill as he walks down the ramp, the crowd booing him.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out, he hails from Tampa Bay Florida and weighs in at 224 pounds, he is The New F'n Submission Machine......Diamond Dogg!

He gets to ringside and suddenly springs his arms up in the air knocking his robe off to the floor, then he leaps up on the apron, grabs the top rope and leaps over the top landing on his feet, then steps around the ring getting fired up showing a lot of intensity in his face. The crowd really hates him and begins chanting..POSER...POSER...POSER...POSER...POSER...POSER...this infuriates Dogg who goes nuts, the bell rings and Hank catches him from behind with knee to th eback, then clamps on a sleeper sitting him down, the crowd hating both men and the match begin chanting...BORING....BORING....BORING...BORING...but then over the pa we hear the opening riff to Metallica's "Enter Sandman" and the crowd confused, but cheers just because that song rawks. Up in the balcony we see some guy come walking through the fans with blond hair raising a singapore cane in the air, looks a lot like The Sandman only younger and he sports a shirt with Sandman on it and his logo and it reads "The Ultimate Sandman Fan"!

Nick Miller: Who the hell is this guy!

The guy gets cheers as he keeps walking till he gets to the balcont rail, stands on it and he has a cigarette in his mouth. He pulls a beer from his pocket and cracks it open, takes his cig out and slams the beer back, then bashes the can into his own head busting himself open. he smokes his cig some more as he heads across the balcony to stairs, walks down to floor level and head across the floor. In the ring Dogg and Hank are up and watching on confused. The Sandman fan gets to the guard rail at ringside and puts a foot up on it, flicks his cig away, then gets another beer guzzling it down and smashes it to his head. He walks up on the rail and jumps to the ring apron, Dogg rushes over, but gets the cane to his head and now the Sandman fan comes in and cracks Hank in his ribs on either side, then nails him over his head sending him down to his back. The fan picks up Dogg and does a white russian leg sweep laying him on top of Hank. The fan then climbs to the top rope and thrusts his cane in the air, then doves off bringing the came down across the throat of Hank. The fan stands up, the crowd cheering and he pulls out another beer, cracks it and steps a foot on top off Dogg, the ref hesitates, but then counts as the Sandman fan chugs the beer, 1................2.......he finishes the beer that quick and slams it to his head........3! The ref calls for the bell as the fan tosses the cane away.

Nick Miller: My god, this guy, this fan just won a match here in SEF, but who is he?

Greg Boone: Beats me, but it just shows ya that anyone can beat Dogg and Hank, goddamn they su-

"Mouth for War" hits the pa and the crowd cheers as Frank E Dangerously walks out with a mic in hand dressed as usual.

FED: Ladies and fucking gentlemen, I give to you in his first ever SEF match, your winner of this fucking match, The Ultimate Sandman Fan....Hardcore Haz!

And the fan, Haz, raises his cane in the air to loud cheers.

FED: he is not signed with SEF, but he will be wrestling in my Wrestling Underground orginization, but who knows, he may be in SEF sooner than later. Haz has been pro a while, he learned the ropes from ECW originals and Sandman was one of them who taught Haz. That was back when the real ECW was alive, Haz learned the hard way and some may look at him and say he rips off Sandman, well if anyone does, then FUCK YOU! He is himself, a fucking fan, the ultimate fan of the extreme icon Sandman and he makes no mystery about it, he does not hide it, so call him what you want, but you had better call him HARDCORE....HAZ!

Frankie lowers the mic and we hear "Enter Sandman" hit now and the crowd cheer loud and begin chanting....Thank You Haz....Thank You Haz....Thank You Haz....Thank You Haz! Frankie is in the back and Haz drinking more beer leaves through the crowd now.

Nick Miller: Wow, this fan debuts, but is a wrestler in Frankie's company, wrestles a match for SEF inpromptu, and everyone loves it, crazy!

Greg Boone: Yea it is, but least he took out Hank and Dogg, I tell ya, they fucking suck!

Nick Miller: We agree on that for sure. Our next match we may not agree on as to the personal agends of those involved, but regardless it outta be a great tag match, McMoney and Torres face Storms and Scorpion next!

Were backstage now and we go inside a locker room where we find Jordan Brooks walk out of the shower stall in just a towel wrapped around his waist, hair is wet and a smile is on his face. He walks to his locker area where his clothes are laid on the bench, then we see Jessica Rae walk out of the shower stall with a towel wrapped around her body, her haior wet as well. She come sup behind Jordan putting her arms around around him and rubbing his chest.

Jessica Rae: That was the greatest moment of my life, my god, if I had known about you I would have never hooked up with Spear. Truth be told, he can't get it up anyways!

Jordan just laughs.

Jordan Brooks: More than I care to know, but now, excuse ok, I got to get dressed and I got business to attend to later.

He pulls Jessica by her arm from behind him, grabs her clothes and shoves them at her, then walks her to the door and pushes her out shutting the door in her face. She looks wide eyed and pouts, then walks off. We pan inside the room where Jordan has her panties in his hand and smirks.

Jordan Brooks: Gotta keep a souvenier!

He tosses them in his bag, then since he is gonna get dressed the camera cuts out to the ring.

Nick Miller: Interesting, I guess those two got aquainted.

Greg Boone: Yea, that was pretty cool, though Jessica can swing by my room later, I won't kick her out...that soon!

Nick Miller: Right, well back to the show, we got tag team action next!

"Replica" hits and the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk down the ramp the music really kicks in.

Nick Roland: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Intoducing first, making his way out to the ring, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd cheers as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger. He stands on the stage and Torres just looks around with a cocky smirk.

Nick Roland: And his partner, making his way to the ring, he hails from Seattle Washington and weighs 280 pounds, he is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, theWestsiders Edge........Nick Torres!

He walks down the aisle and Torres high fives some fans while keeping his eyes on the ring which he soon gets to and climbs up on the apron, then climbs inside. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He'll take his toothpick out of his mouth, then turns and flicks it out of the ring. We hear "Drag The Waters" hit and Troy comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd for a few seconds soaking in the boos, then makes his way down the ramp.

Nick Roland: And now their opponents, first, from Denver Colorado, he weighs 350 pounds, Troy Storms!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps over the top rope. Troy then moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. Pyro goes off followed by "Last Resort" and then out walks the Black Scorpion with his ballbat raised up pointing to the ring, the crowd booing him and Danny Hansen following him closely.

Nick Roland: And his partner, making his way to the ring from Death Valley, he weighs 260 pounds and is accompanied by Danny Hansen, he is Black Scorpion!

He slowly makes his way to the ring, heads up the steps and climbs in over the middle rope, then raises his bat up pointing it at his opponent. Scorpion removes his coat and drops his bat in a corner, then tosses his coat out of the ring. The bell rings and Storms climbs out on the apron in the corner motioning to Scorpion he can start it out. Torres starts for his team and the two men come nose to nose now, then Scorpion shoves Torres and points to McMoney saying he wants him. Torres slaps Scorpion across his face, then backs up and makes the tag. McMoney charges in at Scorpion lifting him up some and slams him into a corner. Scorpion starts nailing clubs to McMoney's back. McMoney gets away from him, then kicks him in the gut, grabs Scorpion's arm and whips him across the ring to the opposite corner. McMoney charges him for a clothesline, but Scorpion ducks out and runs to the ropes. McMoney hit hard and leans in the corner, Scorpion charges at him and leaps up nailing a splash to him. He steps back letting McMoney stagger out, then drops him with a ddt.

Nick Miller: Wow, some good action and Scorpion controlling McMoney now, unusual.

Greg Boone: Why? Scorpion owns McMoney!

Scorpion has an armbar on McMoney who struggles for the ropes, Torres yells for him to make it, and Storms hops down on the floor as Danny Hansen gets on the apron distracting the ref. Storms pulls the ropes out and reaches in punching McMoney. Torres comes in the ring now and charges to Hansen knocking him to the floor, then charges across the ring and baseball slides into Storms sending him against the guard rail. Torres slides out on his feet now and starts hammering Storms with punches and they end up going up the ramp. McMoney manages to grab the bottom rope, the ref a lil confused gets his head straight and makes Scorpion release the armbar. He does and drops an elbow to McMoney's ribs now, then kneels up and starts hammering him with rights and lefts.

Nick Miller: Damn, Scorpion controlling McMoney and we got Torres and Storms brawling up on the stage yet its supposed to be a tag team match, thank god Hansen is down though.

Greg Boone: How can you say that, Torres took a cheapshot on him and had no right doing it.

Nick Miller: Hansen had no right being on the ring apron.

Both Storms and Torres are throwing punches now going back and forth up on the stage. Scorpion has McMoney on the ropes and nails a hard chop to his chest, then whips him across the ring and follows up and leaps up for a high knee, but McMoney ducks down and grabs Scorpion's knee back dropping over the ropes. Scorpion hits and clutches his knee in pain. McMoney rolls out, but Hansen baits him into a chase around the ring. Hansen soon gets in the ring and Scorpion who must have been faking the injured knee rolls in with his ballbat. McMoney chases Hansen who runs into the ref taking him into a corner, then Scorpion swings his bat right into McMoney's ribs, then in an uppercut motion with the mat nails McMoney in his jaw knocking him down. Scorpion tosses the bat away and Hansen is out of the ring. Scorpion hoists up mcMoney and nails the Scorpion Driver, then pins, 1..................2.................3! The ref calls for the bell!

Nick Roland: Here are your winners of the match, Black Scorpion and Troy Storms!

"Last Resort" hits the pa as Scorpion stands up and the crowd boos him. Hansen raises his hand as they stare down at McMoney laughing.

Nick Miller: Not a very fair ending and Storms never even was tagged into the match yet he won and it was first match back off that injury he sustained in February.

Greg Boone: See how great he is, wins a match without even being in the ring, exactly why he should be get his spot back!

Storms and Torres are still brawling, security is out there now trying to pull them apart. Scorpion and Hansen are heading up and Scorpion rushes Torres, security now having to restrain him. Storms ends up backing off and gets outta there, Hansen helping to keep Scorpion back and Torres is restrained, order is all restored, well, as best it can be for SEF.

Nick Miller: What a night so far! A one night return for Strife, debut of Hardcore Haz, Orton with a win technically over Jordan, those two with nothing settled. Just a few seconds ago we had a wild brawl after a crazy tag match and now we have the main event, what a headliner this is, Black Bob, Destruction, and Triple V all in one ring at the same time, its next!

Were in the back now where we see Triple V in his ring gear and a Metallica shirt, World Title around his waist and then up walks Jordan Brooks in a suit with his KOTR Title over his shoulder. The two men look at each other, Jordan removes his glasses hanging them on his shirt and they both smile.

Jordan Brooks: Just wanted to tell ya before this match man, go kick ass as usual and also, thanks!

Viper nods slightly and smirks.

VVV: Well ya know I will, kinda like what you been doing as of late and you know man, only way to go for you....up!

Viper looks serious now and Jordan nods knowing what he means.

VVV: You got it, just a lil more time, its inevitable and its also been my pleasure, so no need for thanks, but I know and so your welcome my friend.

Viper extends a hand out and Jordan smiling shakes it, the two hug a lil, then Viper pats Jordan on his shoulder and walks off past him to get ready for his entrance. Jordan just watches him go and Smokey McWeed comes up next to Jordan.

Smokey: Yo dude, what's that all about?

Jordan Brooks: Nothing man, its something personal and private, enough said. That man right there, he is the man!

Jordan walks off down the hall the opposite way and Smokey just looks either way and shrugs, then pulls out a joint and lights it up as we cut to the ring.

Greg Boone: Nice show of respect between those two, the teacher and the student, but two friends overall, real great!

Nick Miller: It was cool to see, but something else great to see is this main event coming up!

"Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit, the crowd goes crazy cheering for Bob. He then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Nick Roland: The following contest is out main event and it is an SEF double jeopardy match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds and is the SEF International Champion, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. "Iron Man" soon hits the pa and rumbles out through the arena as Destruction steps out being led by Frank E.

Nick Roland: And his opponents, they weigh in together at 635 pounds, being accompanied by Frank E Dangerously, they are the SEF World Tag Team Champions, Thrash and Slash......Destruction!

Once at ringside Frankie rips off Destruction's masks, then they rip off their Tag Titles handing them to Frankie and slide in the ring standing up, Bob staring at both ready to fight. "The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring.

Nick Roland: And the third opponent, making his way to the ring from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion.........Triple V!

Viper heads down the aisle, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. Viper goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. He hops down and undoes his title, hands it to the ref and keeps his eyes on his opponents. The ref hands the title to ringside and calls for the bell, Thrash and Slash seperate now standing in opposite corners. Viper and Bob are in the other corners.

Nick Miller: Man, this match is gonna be good, but it may turn out crazy. How can Bob or Viper get the advantage or can they work together for a while?

Greg Boone: They could, but only one can win the match, so who knows how long they could last.

Thrash and Slash step to middle of the ring as does Bob and Viper now steps forward some and he locks eyes with Thrash. Slash keeps his eyes on Bob, but Viper suddenly bolts at Slash cutting him down with Venom. Bob starts swinging like a madman at Thrash who takes the punches and grabs Bob in a double chokehold, rips him up and turns throwing him into a corner. Viper keeps Slash down and locks him in an armbar while driving a knee into his back. Thrash turns to help his partner, but Bob leaps off the ropes grabbing Thrash's head and flips over him pulling his head down to the mat.

Nick Miller: Damn, what a move by Bob, what a start to this match by Viper, and both Thrash and Slash are down early on.

Bob runs off the ropes and nails a dropkick to Thrash's head, then floats around sitting on his back and starts nailing crossfaces to his head. Viper has Slash in a sleeper now and both are on their feet. Slash shoves Viper to the ropes and he comes back with a shoulder block, but Slash don't budge. Viper backs up to the ropes and Bob comes behind Slash looking for a chop block, so Viper charges for a clothesline and together they bring him down. Bob gets up and rushes behind Viper nailing some elbows to his kidneys, then turns him around and whips him across the ring, but Thrash is up and knocks Viper down with a clothesline. Bob leaps on to the middle rope, jumps to the top rope and turns around leaping off looking for a hurricanrana on Thrash, but Thrash is too powerful and holds him in place, then delivers a sick powerbomb to the mat flattening Bob.

Nick Miller: Good god, what impact by Thrash!

Greg Boone: Bob is done, the match is over!

Thrash covers Bob hooking his leg, 1.............2.........Viper slams a double axe handle across Thrash's back breaking up the fall. He stands up and pulls Thrash into a facelock, then plants him with a ddt. Viper gets back up and is ripped up in the arms of Slash who then slams Viper down with a hard spinebuster. Bob is trying to pull himself up on the ropes when Slash charges over clotheslining him out of the ring. He hops out now and picks up Bob in a press throwing him on top of the commentators table. Thrash is getting up as Viper stirs up to his knees. Thrash gets out of the ring and shoves Slash, then the two monsters pulls Bob off the table and lifts him, but Viper comes off the apron with a double axe handle to Slash's back. He hammers Slash with punches rocking back against the ring. Bob hammers Thrash with punches, but gets pulle dheadfirst into the ringpost, then Thrash slams his head into the ringpost and rolls him in the ring. Thrash charges Viper who sees him in time and rocks him with punches, then nails Slash and Thrash one after the other with punches. He rocks Thrash against the table now, turns to go back to Slash who grabs Viper by his throat choking him. Viper brings a knee up low blowing Slash, then turns him against Thrash and starts punching both again.

Nick Miller: Damn, Viper taking it both members of Destruction.

Thrash and Slash are able to shove Viper backwards against the ring apron, but Bob now flies over the top rope at Destruction who catch Bob and step forward throwing him back in the ring over the top rope.

Nick Miller: My god what power!

Greg Boone: No shit, their fucking monsters!

Viper starts punching both, but Thrash and Slash respond with punches, then they slam Viper facefirst into the table, turn him around and rip up Viper, then slam him down with a double spinebuster smashing th etable underneat him, Nick and Greg up and to the sides beforehand.

Nick Miller: Good god!

Thrash and Slash slide in the ring now and Bob comes off the ropes with a front dropkick knocking Thrash into a corner. Slash runs to the ropes and charges back to Bob clotheslining him so hard he does a 360 before hitting the mat.

Nick Miller: What velocity on that clothesline, damn.

Thrash comes ou tof the corner dropping an elbow to Bob, then kneels up bringing Bob across one knee in a backbreaker position. Slash gets on the second turnbuckle and does an elbow drop flipping Bob over to his face with Total Destruction, then Thrash pins, 1................2................3! The ref gets up and calls for the bell now.

Nick Roland: Here are your winners of the match, they are the team of Destruction, Thrash and Slash!

"Iron Man" hits now as the two monsters stand up and the crowd does cheer them. Frankie enters the ring handing them their Tag Titles, then raises their hands in the air. Viper is kneeling up at ringside and then we see Thrash and Slash grab Bob lifting him up and nails a double spinebuster on him. Frankie yells no to them and then the monsters turn to him grabs Frankie by his throat, lift him up in a double chokehold and slams him to the mat, boos come from the crowd now.

Nick Miller: What the hell is this all about?

Viper has a sledge and slide sin the ring behind them, gets on his feet and yells for them to come get some. Thrash and Slash turn and back off now, they have their titles and exit the ring as Viper stares them down, the crowd cheering for Viper who gets handed his World Title and raises it in the air. Destruction stand on the stage raising their Tag Titles in the air.

Greg Boone: Looks like Destruction needs no manager, but now they may have a new enemy in Viper, that could be their worst one yet.

Nick Miller: Frankie is dangerous as well, his mind can think up ways to overcome about anyone. But that's all for tonight, we'll see everyone next week and hopefully more one what just happened, till then take care folks.

"My Sacrifice" now plays as the staredown continues between Viper and Destruction, the crowd going nuts and then the show fades to black and now the logo flashes.........

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF