sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 40 {2/16/08}

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 18, 2013, 07:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

February 16th, 2008

So after a small hiatus from television SEF returns and in time for its six year anniversary and were live from Detroit Michigan in the arena Daddy Mack tore down and rebuilt...the Cobo Arena! We kick off inside with a huge amount oif pyro blasting off the stage...we ain't got no HD, we ain't that big, but were bigger and better than any smalltime T 'n A program. The crowd is going nuts, these detroit fans are always crazy for SEF. "My Sacrifice" by Creed is playing over the pa, the show is on and so we take it to ringside for a rundown of the evening by the voice of SEF...Nick Miller!

Nick Miller: Welcome to Saturday Night Sacrifice! I am Nick Miller and with me is Greg Boone, still the same ol'd guy for a while now, that ain't changed...yet!

Greg Boone: Real funny Nicky, your just jealous of me, that's all!

Nick Miller: Whatever you say man, not even your lame jokes can spoil my mood because tonight SEF celebrates six years of being the best in the history of the MSN Circuit and that is a shoot as some people like to say!

Greg Boone: A fact we both know and love, one of our few agreements.

Nick Miller: Yes, but enough about us, lets get to the show tonight, a hell fo a card from an opener that will see a first ever deathmatch between Michael McMoney and Daddy Mack to our main event that sees Triple V return to SEF and face the World Champ Hal Havoc.

Greg Boone: Why Viper is back I don't know and why he gets a title shot so soon is messed up. Sure, he's done a lot, but give it to a guy like Rayne Rocco or Scorpion.

Nick Miller: Its not about a title shot, its about giving the fans something great and both matches we ran down will be great. During the night we'll see Xanthus return to face Rayne Rocco for the Underground Title, plus a huge, a huge triple threat tag match for the Tag Titles.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, we get to see the Westsiders show who the real tag team is. Don't forget Jordan gets to show Thor who the real powerhouse is.

Nick Miller: As for power, yes, Jordan probably has him there, but Thor is faster and no one gets up from the Gore.

Greg Boone: If anyone could it'd be Jordan.

Nick Miller: We'll have to see about that. Scorpion and Corez challenge Ares in a three way dance for the International Title and we see a tag match between the west coast connection and two thirds of the triad.

Greg Boone: The triad owns all!

Nick Miller: We know your opinion on that match. We got a fatal four way as well seeing Joe Dumar, Hardcore Haz, Pung Loa, and Black Bob in action against each other, plus the real owner is said to be here, officially announced on SEF.com, so hopefully we finally get to see who that is.

Greg Boone: I got good sources on this and I can honestly say we will know who the true owner is, for the first time in SEF history the real owner will be revealed.

Nick Miller: So who is it then?

Greg Boone: Well...I can't tell ya!

Nick Miller: So you like us all don't know. Well folks, we'll all find out tonight, but most importantly we'll see one hell of a show because no company on the circuit has done what SEF has done and reached our height...six years and I hope to god we have six more and even more than that, now lets watch Sacrifice!

Japanese Deathmatch
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Michael McMoney v. Daddy Mack(c)

The ring is all set up with barbed wire, the elctric lines wrapped in with them and there are no ropes on the ramp side and commentating table side, but at ringside on those sides are beds of death, this my friends is a real deal deathmatch. We see the IC Title hanging twenty feet above the ring and the twenty foot ladder stands up at the bottom of the ramp by the bed of death. "Replica" hits and the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk down the ramp the music really kicks in.

Nick Roland: The following match is a japanese deathmatch and is for the SEF Intercontinental Title. Now making his way out to the ring, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far side of the ring and raises his hands up and does a crotch chop. The opening chords of "Slave To The Grind" are heard and after thirty seconds we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain to a massive ovation. He struts around and dances like the ol' school HBK, does some crotch chops and raises his arms high in the air spreading them out almost arrogantly as pyro shoots off on the stage behind him while the crowd cheers him on.

Nick Roland: Making his way out to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds, he is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Daddy Mack!

Mack heads on down the aisle high fiving fans, trying to keep from getting mauled by the girls, though he doesn't mind it too much, just tries to keep his gear on. Once at the ring he steps up on the apron and prances around with some cocky steps playing to the crowd, then begins circling around and pumps up pointing his thumbs to himself. He drops down in an ol' school HBK pose as pyro shoots off behind him in the ring, then Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop as the pyro shoots off an X, the crowd popping loud. Mack then disrobes and the bell rings, he and McMoney come nose to nose in the center of the ring. Respectful glances it seems, but then Mack gets a smirk on his face and backs up raising his hands in a camera shot. McMoney seems confused and Mack suddenly lets a slap fly across his face.

Nick Miller: Whoa, that's a surprise to see from Mack.

Greg Boone: Yea, bot how cool was that?!

McMoney is turned around, then whips back around with a punch staggering Mack back. He unloads with more punches rocking Mack back to the edge of the ring with no ropes, backs up and charges for a clothesline, but Mack leaps up quickly dropkicking McMoney to the mat. Mack rolls to McMoney wrapping his right arm in a short arm scissors. McMoney rolls through it to his knees, Mack springing to his feet and kicks McMoney in the head knocking him down. Mack leaps up spinning in a 360 turn dropping a leg across McMoney's neck. Mack floats into a sleeper on McMoney and wrenches it in tight, McMoney wiggling around and going crazy.

Nick Miller: Good match so far, Mack with most of the control so far.

Greg Boone: Well duh, he owns McMoney!

Mack tries keeping McMoney down, but its too early as McMoney fights up on his feet backing to the edge of the ring and lifts up Mack sending him falling, but himself as well on to the bed of death creating an explosion as they hit.

Nick Miller: Oh shit, both men took a fall into that deathbed.

The crowd is on their feet cheering for the fall. Mack rolls next to the ramp off the bed of death holding his back which is bleeding. McMoney sits up screaming and reaches for the ring pulling himself up and crawling on to the mat. Mack gets up and grabs the ladder folding it and laying it over the bed of death so it leans on the ring. McMoney gets up and Mack sprints up the ladder leaping high in the air for a cross body. McMoney ducks it and Mack rolls to the other side of the ring stopping himself from falling on the other bed of death. McMoney baseball slides at him sending Mack off on to the bed of death creating a small explosion.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Mack taking a second fall into the deathbed.

Greg Boone: That's not fair, I think McMoney cheated, pulled his hair or something.

Nick Miller: No he didn't and there's no rules anyways, there ain't even no ref in there.

Mack kneels up in pain, blood on his left arm now and McMoney grabs him by his hair yanking Mack up to the mat. He nails a few hard punches, then rips him up and nails a suplex. McMoney floats around applying a sleeper, but sits Mack up and switches to a million dollar dream.

Nick Miller: Shades of Dibiase, could make Mack pass out long enough to climb the ladder.

Greg Boone: Pfft, Mack ain't losing!

McMoney has it locked in tight and Mack is looking droopy. He lifts his head, but drops it and McMoney twists a bit, rocks Mack's body, then pushes him down and goes to the ladder. He picks it up and drags it to the middle of the ring, stands it up under the ladder and looks up at the title. Mack is getting up, McMoney sees and runs at him kicking Mack in the ribs. He rolls to the edge of the ring and McMoney waits for him to get on knees and charges looking to kick Mack to the bed of death, but Mack slides down to the side catching McMoney with a drop toe hold sending hims face first into the bed of death creating a small explosion.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, is he gonna live?

Greg Boone: Who cares, told ya Mack would win.

Mack is on his knees looking down at McMoney who pushes himself up and blood is running down his face. The crowd is cheering and chanting Holy Shit. Mack leaps over the bed of death to the floor, gets himself a chair and smacks it over mcMoney's head. He turns him onm his back, lays the chair on him and gets back in the ring. Mack moves the ladder towards the edge of the ring and starts climbing it now.

Nick Miller: What the hell is he thinking?

Greg Boone: I know...go for the belt damn it!

Mack gets halfway up and looks down, then shrugs and keeps climbing, turns and sits on the top rung looking around the crowd. He stands and does a crotch chop, then leaps off with X, his flying elbow drop and drops it right into the chair on McMoney, another explosion and my god what a mess, what chaos.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

Mack is on his back in the mess, but gets free first and pulls his bloody self up on the mat laying there. McMoney manages to sit up and is really bleeding. Mack staggers up moving the ladder back to the center of the ring and leans on it recovering. McMoney pulls a shorter ladder from under the ring and slides it up on the mat, then uses it to climb into the ring. Mack is up a few feet on the other ladder and McMoney gets up, raises the ladder up sideways to throw it, but Mack leaps off with a dropkick to the ladder knocking it down on McMoney.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, Mack with that great sense was able to put McMoney down before the ladder could be used against him.

Mack is up and pulls up the shorter ladder standiung it next to the big ladder. McMoney is getting up, but Mack rips him up nailing a swinging neckbreaker, then leaps ups tomping on his head. Mack moves the big ladder to the edge of the ring, then drags the smaller one by it, folds it and climbs the big ladder while keeping the other in his grip. He gets to the top of the short ladder and rides it down right on to McMoney's ribs. Mack rolls forward to his feet stopping at the edge of the ring, smirks and backs up nailing a moonsault on McMoney. Mack pops up to his feet and picks McMoney up throwing him on to the bed of death backfirst creating a small explosion.

Greg Boone: Now its time to end it, go get your belt Mack.

Nick Miller: Could be over.

Mack positions the big ladder under the title, but stands the small ladder up in between it and the edge of the ring by McMoney, then he climbs that one to the top. McMoney is moving and Mack whirls a finger to his head and leaps off with a body splash aiming for McMoney who somehow rolls off the bed of death and Mack crashes into the mess of barbed wire, glass, and C4 creating a rather big explosion.

Greg Boone: No, why didn't he go for the win, again he went for the high risk, why Mack...why?

McMoney staggers up and hops across the bed of death to the ring. He looks down at Mack, then up at the title and heads for the big ladder climbing it. The crowd is cheering, a few boos from the diehard, cult following of Mack, but the man barely moves. McMoney is a lil slow up the ladder, blood covers his body, but he keeps climbing and gets near the top. Mack is on his knees, he's covered in blood and somehow he gets his back to the ring, pulls himself up rolling on the mat and staggers up leaning on the small ladder. McMoney is reaching the top now moving slower to be careful and steady himself. Mack starts climbing the small ladder now, he scurries up it as McMoney gets positioned and reaches up touching the title. He steps up a lil more grabbing at the strap as Mack gets to the top of the small ladder and he stands right on the top. He's only like 3 or 4 feet lower and McMoney pulls the strap apart, the title falls from the loop, but he has it in his hand and Mack comes flying at him with a clothesline turning him and both men fall on the ring ropes...the electricity shocking the hell out of them sends both flying back to the mat knocked out or just about.

Greg Boone: NOOOO! McMoney won, this is bullshit!

The crowd is shocked, but they cheer and chant and go nuts, what a fucking match, a showstealer!

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion..........Michael McMoney!

"Replica" plays over the pa and the ring crew is out there getting the beds of death outta there letting medics come in and check on the two men. The ref is in there and raises McMoney's hand, lays the title on him and lets the medics treat them both. Stretchers are out there and the medics get ready to lay both men on them, but Mack starts going nuts shoving people and rolls over on McMoney, kneels up and gets on his feet, then pulls McMoney up and they use each other to stand. Mack raises McMoney's hand holding the title and slaps his chest, then they hug and help each other outta the ring and up the ramp to the back to a standing ovation, every fan on their feet cheering them both.

Nick Miller: A classy move that was, odd considering the recent behavior by Mack, but nonetheless a classy move.

Greg Boone: It was odd, hmm?

Nick Miller: Well you question that, were gonna go to the back right for a few words from Whitney Marret while the crew gets the ring set up for the rest of our show.

So we go to the back and we find Whitney Marret in the usual business suit with her hair looking nice, its let down and she has a smile on her face. He hands folded in front of her as she stands in front of the SEF backdrop.

Whitney Marret: Good evening SEF fans! The start to Sacrifice has already been great, that match we all saw was...well it was awesome. Tonight though we find out who the real owner of SEF is and I don't really know what to say. We've toyed with the "real owner" over the years in SEF, brought in people to play the owner, I myself acted as the owner, but tonight its really going to happen. Its kind of unbelievable for someone like me and those of us who have been in SEF for so many years, we finally find out the real owner, not a fake. I guess that's a-

Whitney stops when Triple V comes next to her in his ring gear and a Metallica shirt, throws an arm around her and looks at her and then the camera with a cheesy grin.

Viper: If ya didn't know what to say why ya say so much?

Whitney Marret: Trying to find the right words.

Viper: Really, I figured ya were just trying to kill time until the crew got the ring put back together.

Whitney rolls her eyes.

Viper: That was a hell of a match though, really was wasn't it?!

Whitney Marret: Yes it was, might be hard for some people to follow tonight.

Viper: Yea, all those other poor saps got it bad, too bad their not me! But hey, that guy out there, Mack something or the other, he's pretty good huh, what ya think, ya like him?

Whitney just smirks and kinda blushes.

Whitney Marret: Yes, he is a great wrestler who has done a lot for SEF.

Viper: Yea, bet he gets the chicks too...huh?!

Whitney Marret: He is a good looking man.

Whitney bites her lips a lil to keep from smiling to much.

Viper: I heard he swings the other way though, so he may not even like women.

Whitney lets a small high pitched laugh, but contains herself after that.

Whitney Marret: I doubt that very much, I have a strong feeling he is straight as an arrow.

Viper: Oh, how would you know?

Whitney Marret: Um...well...a friend of mine, a real close, very close friend of mine has been involved with him and has bragged to me about how great he is and how much he truly loves to be with women.

Viper: Ah, yea, for a minute I thought maybe you...and him...

Whitney Marret(laughing): No, no, haha, heavens no, what were you thinking that for?!

Viper: No reason really, just I wondered how you would know his sexuality, but no we all know, your "friend" has been involved with him, so its all good right?!

Whitney Marret: Of course, I'm fine, but I have to go now, business to attend to, see ya around Viper.

Whitney gives him a small hug, then walks away and Viper just smirks and laughs to himself. He turns and walks off to the medic room, but we cut back to ringside now.

Nick Miller: Hmmm, interesting conversation between Whitney and Viper.

Greg Boone: Yea, it was kinda funny.

Nick Miller: That it was, but back to the wrestling, tag team action between the West Coast Connection andtwo thirds of The Triad...Rob Rocco and Big Bill Butcher!

Tag Team Match
West Coast Connection v. Big Bill Butcher & Rob Rocco

"Walk" begins to play over the pa and the crowd comes to life, then out walks Jay who leaps into the air doing the splits and drops on his feet, then shoots his fists in the air and with his thumbs points to himself as RVD would while the crowd chants along with his gesture...L.......A.......Jay! he then heads down the ramp high fiving fans.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring at this time, he hails from Los Angelos California, he weighs 225 pounds, he is the Innovator of Insanity.....L...A...Jay!

The crowd cheer and chants for Jay who leaps on to the ring apron now, then catapults himself over the top rope landing on his feet, spins around and jumps on the middle turnbuckle pointing to himself again as the crowd chants along with him again...L.....A.....Jay! The lights go completely out and then we hear the words......

"The Suicidal, Homicidal, Arabian Knight Has Arrived"

We then hear "Bad Religion" hit the pa and and play for a few minutes, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting the corner of a ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavans yelling "ALA".

Nick Roland: In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs 220 pounds, the homicidal suicidal arabian knight.......Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, gets ready to fight. A gruff, low voice comes over the pa shouting out...Big Bill...Big Bill...then we hear "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed blast over the pa and soon after Bill comes walking out looking mean.

Nick Roland: Now making his way to the ring, hailing from Bellmawr New Jersey, he weighs 320 pounds......Big Bill Butcher!

Bill walks menacingly towards the ring and heads up the steps getting in and pounds on his chest before raising his fists in the air. "No One Like You" by the Scorpions comes over the pa and out walks Rob acting cocky and flashing the Triad gesture.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 220 pounds......Rob Rocco!

Rob jogs down the ramp stopping a few times to flex his muscles arrogantly. He then runs to the ring sliding in and stands up raising his hands up flashing the Triad gesture. He and Bill rip off their Traid shirts and knock fists together. Jay and Mesa high five, then the bell rings. Rob starts it off with Jay and they lock up, struggle for power and Jay moves Rob into a corner, leaps up for a spin kick, but Rob ducks out causing Jay to hang up on the top rope. Rob nails some quick chops, then yanks him down in a quick, but kinda hard and sick ddt, then pind, 1...............2..kickout!

Nick Miller: Quick pinfall this early Rob got a two.

Rob gets Jay in a sleeper, but Jay slips out of it getting to his feet and whips Rob to the ropes. Rob bounces back leaping up for a cross body, but Jay leaps up dropkicking hiom in the chest sending him to his back. Jay runs to the ropes leaping to the middle rope and bounces back with a lionsault to Rob and pins, 1................2.....kickout! Jay kneels up and springs into an armbar, Rob fighting to his knees and backing Jay up to his corner. Bill tags Robs and comes in kicking Jay in the gut as Rob lays in a few punches before getting out on the apron. Bill whips Jay to the opposite corner and charges at him, but Jay leaps up and dives behind Bill who crashes into the corner. Jay rolls rolls through to his feet and leaps to his corner making the tag. Mesa leaps to the top rope and flies at Bill as he turns around bringing him down with a ddt.

Nick Miller: Oh man, what a way to come in the ring with that ddt.

Mesa gets up and runs to the ropes leaping to the middle rope and springs off spinning around landing a leg drop on Bill, then floats into a pin, 1.............2......kickout! Mesa sits up Bill applying a rear chinlock, then raises a knee up placing it in Bill's back. He lets go after a few seconds and backs into the ropes, then springs forward kicking Bill in the back. Mesa runs to the ropes leaping to the middle rope, springs up on the top and leaps off turning in the air for a cross body. Bill catches Mesa and turns him on his shoulder nailing a powerslam.

Greg Boone: Yea, the big man showing his power and why his team will win.

Nick Miller: Could be a turn around for the Triad.

Bill comes off the ropes and drops a headbutt to Mesa, then kneels up applying an armbar on him. Mesa fights up and hammers Bill with punches, tries for an irish whip, but gets reversed and sent into the Triad corner. Bill charges in with a running body splash, tags Rob and lifts Mesa up in a bearhug position. Rob comes off the top rope with a flying clothesline to Mesa as Bill drops him with a spinebuster.

Nick Miller: That was some nice teamwork by Bill and Rob.

Greg Boone: Another reason they'll win, their superior talent.

Rob comes off the ropes with a short dropkick to Mesa's face, then moves in for a sleeper wrenching it on good. Mesa fights it, but Rob has it locked from the side and raises his legs up slamming his knees into Mesa's back. He keeps the sleeper locked in and Mesa begins to fade. He tries fighting it, but Rob keeps up with the knees to the back and has the hold wrenched in tight. Mesa finally appears to be out and the ref now raises his hand and it drops, so he raises it again and it drops. He grabs it for a third time, but Mesa pulls his arm away and with the crowd behind him he fights up to his knees. Rob is on his feet and putting his weight down on Mesa when Jay comes flying off the top rope with a kick to Rob's head knocking him down.

Greg Boone: What the hell is that, Jay cheated!

The ref is yelling at Jay to get back, but before he can Bill charges in the ring clotheslining Jay to the outside. Mesa comes from behind with a dropkick sending Bill into a corner. Bill turns and Mesa leaps to the middle rope near him and jumps up for a hurricanrana. Bill looks to counter with a powerbomb, but turns to toss him over the top rope. Mesa manages to bring Bill out of the ring with a hurricanrana sending him to the floor, but holds on to the ropes and rolls in the ring. Rob pulls Mesa up and nails a snap suplex on him. He climbs to the top rope and flies for an elbow drop, but misses. Mesa rolls to his corner making the tag and Jay comes in the ring. Rob is up and ducks a clothesline, hammers Jay with punches, then whips him to the ropes. Rob goes for a clothesline, but Jay ducks it, stops and Rob turns getting dropped with a superkick. Jay leaps to the top rope and flies off with the West Coast Splash. Bill slides in the ring, but Mesa runs in with a baseball slide dropkick sending him back out as Jay makes the pin on Rob, 1..................2.................3!

Nick Roland: Here are your winner by pinfall, the West Coast Connection...L.A. Jay and Mesa!

"Walk" hits the pa as Jay and Mesa get their hands raised and the crowd cheers them on for the victory.

Nick Miller: A well earned win for Jay and Mesa, these two guys could be in line for a tag title shot one day.

Greg Boone: Are you kidding, they cheated to win, Rob had Mesa finished until jay got involved.

Nick Miller: Its technically not cheating, its nothing the Triad hasn't ever done. Next up though we got the King of the Ring Title on the line when thor challenges Jordan Brooks!

Singles Match
SEF King Of The Ring Championship
Thor v. Jordan Brooks(c) w/Fate

"I Don't Want To Stop" hits the pa and Thor comes running out, thrusts his fists in the air, then bolts down the ramp and slides into the ring, pops up and jumps on the turnbuckles.

Nick Roland: Now in the ring from New York City, he weighs 250 pounds, Thor!

He thrusts his fists in the air again, then hops down and is ready for the match. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Nick Roland: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs and is accompanied by Fate, he is the SEF King Of The Ring Champion............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Fate comes walking out after that and Jordan then makes his way down the ramp. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself, then he gets down and runs the ropes a lil warming up. Fate just stays at ringside watching on. Jordan hands his title to the ref who holds it up, then hands it to the timekeeper and the bell rings. Thor runs at Jordan throwing wild, hard punches backing him into a corner, then buries his shoulder into his gut a few times. Thor whips him across the ring and charges after him, but Jordan gets a boot up staggering Thor backwards. Jordan charges at him, but Thor ducks and bounces off the ropes coming back leaping into the air and takes Jordan down with a shoulderblock. Thor scrambles to one knee and one foot applying an armbar on Jordan really wrenching it on.

Nick Miller: Thor on fire as usual, he's taking it to Jordan.

Greg Boone: That fire will get put out.

Jordan winces in pain, but manages to fight up on his feet rocking Thor with punches and backs him into a corner. The ref calls for a clean break and both appear to do so. Jordan pulls the ref away from Thor and Fate grabs his legs yanking him down and pulls him wishbone style into the ringpost, then backs away.

Nick Miller: What? Fate didn't have to do that, c'mon!

Jordan pushes by the ref yanking Thor up and hammering him with punches. The ref yells at Fate asking if he did something and warns him that he better not. Jordan sends Thor to the ropes and catches him with a spinebuster, then bounces off the ropes dropping a leg on Thor and pins, 1..............2........kickout!Jordan pulls Thor into a sitting position applying a rear chinlock. He moves Thor forward facing down and locks him in a camel clutch now. Thor fights it trying to break free, but Jordan's weight on his back seems to be too much and starts to fade away. He snaps out of it and starts rocking his body when Jordan lets him go, stands up and drops back down to Thor's back slamming him against the mat. Jordan stands back up and stomps the back of Thor's head, then rips him up whipping him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Thor ducks it and hits the ropes, stops and squats, then Jordan turns and Thor bolts across the ring at him nailing The Gore.

Nick Miller: Holy hell, he got the Gore, Thor should have this won.

Thor goes for the pin on Jordan, but Fate lays Jordan's leg on the ropes as he's close enough to them, 1................2........the ref sees Jordan's leg and tells Thor he can't win that way. Thor looks pissed, but pulls Jordan from the ropes and pins again, 1....................2..........kickout!

Nick Miller: Ya gotta believe Thor had this won. Fate stopped that from happening.

Greg Boone: Jordan was too close to the ropes anyways, Fate was just making sure he didn't lose unjustly.

Thor kneels up holding his head and stares at Fate, then rolls to the floor and starts chasing him. Fate manages to stay away from him enough for Jordan to recover, then he heads into the ring. Thor of course follows and Jordan nails a spear on Thor dropping him. Fate is out of the ring and the ref orders him out of here, but Jordan has Thor set up, rips him up and nails the Big Apple Bomb, then pins him, 1.....................2...................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF King Of The Ring Champion.....Jordan Brooks!

"You Don't Know" hits the pa as Fate comes in the ring and grabs the title, hands it to Jordan and raises his arm in the air.

Nick Miller: Not a very fair shake for Thor.

Greg Boone: Oh uit your whining, the better man won, Jordan owns Thor!

Nick Miller: Thor should be the new champ right now, but whatever. Were still moving on with the show and we got a three way dance for the International Title next!

3 Way Dance
SEF International Championship
Scorpion v. Corez v. Ares(c)

The lights dim down almost dark, but not quite and then we see a the tron light up with a crystal colored superman logo. "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits and the lights come back on as Scorpion steps out on stage in a cocky stance flexing his biceps and triceps.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Amarillo Texas, he weighs in at 220 pounds, Scorpion!

Scorpion makes his way down the ramp gesturing up yours to the fans inciting more boos from them. He gets to the ring and rolls in, gets up walking to the ropes and stands on them trash talking to the crowd. We hear "Floods" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage doing a crucifix pose as the white ights flicker. He just heads down the ring staring at the ring through the hair hanging in his face.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 225 pounds, Corez!

The crowd responds with cheering and booing as Corez gets to ringside and he soon rolls in the ring, gets up and does the crucifx pose again. Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air extending his middle fingers bringing the crowd to cheers.

Nick Roland: Now coming out, he weighs 250 pounds, he hails from Albuquerqe New Mexico, he is the Defiant God and the SEF International Champion.......Ares!

The fans go crazy as Ares swaggers down the aisle and shoots up the middle finger some more. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flashing the middle fingers again. He hops down, discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. Ares unbstraps his title tossing it to Scorpion who catches and then catches some right hands from Ares as well. He gets rocked into as corner, but Corez comes from behind clubbing Ares in the back, whips to the ropes and leaps up for a high knee, but gets caught and planted with a spinebuster. Scorpion charges over with a knee to the back of Ares head sending him down, then kicks him in the ribs rolling him near the ropes. Scorpion runs across the ring and comes back with a baseball slide sending Ares to the floor.

Nick Miller: Ares starting off strong, but fell victim to a lil double teaming and finds himself out here on the floor.

Scorpion has Corez up and hammers him into a corner, then delivers some hard chops to his chest lighting him up. He then whips Scorpion into the ropes and catches him with a forearm smash coming back. Scorpion runs to the ropes comes off the middle ropes with a lionsault, but Corez gets his knees up into Scorpion's ribs. Ares hits the ring again and rips Corez smashing him with rights and lefts, whips him to the ropes and leaps up hitting a thesz press, then hammers him with more punches. Ares gets up and charges Scorpion for a clothesline, but he ducks it and takes down Ares with a neckbreaker.

Greg Boone: Again Scorpion puts Ares down, its not double teaming, its the fact that Scorpion is a superior athlete, the superman of wrestling!

Scorpion drops an elbow to Ares, springs up and drops another, then lifts him up and hits a snap suplex. He runs to the ropes and comes back with another elbow drop. Scorpion gets up and eyes Corez who holds his hand up motioning 'its time'. They turn to Ares and start stomping the hell out of him. hey lift up Ares and Corez delivers the Corez Effect, stands up and looks like he doesn't want to pin.

Nick Miller: What the hell?

Scorpion kicks Ares in the ribs, drops a knee to his ribs after that and starts nailing him with punches to the face. He gets up and Corez drops an elbow to Ares. Scorpion kicks away at Ares knees, then nails a hard kick to his lower back. Corez nails a hard kick to Ares head and Scorpion now turns him over into the Deathtrap sitting back on Ares. Corez kneels down yelling at Ares and slaps him in the face.

Nick Miller: What deal do these two have, why the double team?

Greg Boone: They are former partners, maybe their friends still?

Ares refuses to tap and grabs Corez choking him, then using him for leverage crawls over top of Corez to the ropes grabbing the bottom rope. Scorpion gets up looking pissed and drops an elbow to Ares back, then gets up lifting him up and shoves Ares to a corner. He nails some hard chops reddening his chest, then Corez gets up, but Ares floors Scorpion with punches sending him staggering back. Ares charges out at Corez taking him down with a clothesline. He hammers him with punches, pulls Corez up and tosses him over the top rope to the floor. He turns around getting nailed with a hard chop from Scorpion who then whips Ares to the ropes, looks to catch him with a hiptoss, but Ares blocks it and kicks Scorpion in the gut and then BAM...Ares Atom Bomb and Ares pins him, 1..............2...............3!

Nick Miller: He did it, Ares eliminated Scorpion, but he still has Corez to deal with.

Greg Boone: No damn it, this was Scorpion's time, it was his night.

Nick Miller: Apparently not!

Ares rolls to the outside and goes after Corez who holds his knee screaming in pain. The ref jumps out motioning Ares back and kneels down to Corez. Scorpion drops to the floor now and staggers to the timekeepers table leaning over it. Ares sees him and turns walking over to him, grabs his shoulder and Scorpion whips around clocking Ares with the International belt knocking him down.

Nick Miller: Oh damn it, c'mon!

Scorpion tosses the belt down and picks up Ares rolling him in the ring. Corez recovers now, acts as if his knee never hurt and he rolls in the ring, gets up and kicks Ares in the head. The ref confused looks at Scorpion and orders him out of here. Scorpion holds his hands up and heads up the ramp. Corez has Ares up and nails the Insanity Driver on him, then climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a knee right to Ares head. He pulls up Ares and nails the Corez Effect, then pins him, 1...................2....................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall and new SEF International Champion......Corez!

"Floods" plays and the crowd boos. Scorpions stands on the stage clapping and smirking as Corez gets up and gets handed his new title.

Nick Miller: Ares got screwed plain and simple!

Greg Boone: Oh whatever, it was a completely fair match, no one said Corez and Scorpion couldn't work together.

Nick Miller: What about when Scorpion after being eliminated bashed Ares with the title?

Greg Boone: Well see, he was already out of the match, but he got revenge for Ares cheating to beat him.

Nick Miller: Ares never cheated, he got screwed. But the show continues and we got a huge triple threat with the Tag Titles on the line next!

Triple Threat Tag Team Match
SEF World Tag Team Championship
The Westsiders v. Destruction v. The Machines(c)

We come back and the silence of the pa is filled with "Cowboys From Hell" by Pantera and out walks Nick Torres wearing an nMo shirt sporting his trademark toothpick. Behind him walks Troy Storms wearing the same shirt and raising a fist in the air, both with smirks on their faces and making motions of titles around their waists.

Nick Roland: Now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 630 pounds, The Westsiders......Troy Storms and Nick Torres!

They make their way down the ramp to the ring where Torres heads up the steps and Storms steps up on the apron and over the top rope. Torres stomps around pointing his thumbs to himself as Storms stands behind him raising a fist in the air. They then touch hands together as they do the clique sign and Torres turns flicking his toothpick out of the ring. "Iron Man" hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks.

Nick Roland: Making their way to the ring now, they weigh in together at 635 pounds, they are Thrash and Slash......Destruction!

Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. They rip their masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy. They then strip off their leather chaps and vests tossing them out with their masks. We hear the sound of "Pedal To The Medal" by Kazzar hit the pa and then out step Harry and Eddie looking better than ever, bigger and badder. The crowd cheers for them and the two men walk down the aisle full of intensity.

Nick Roland: Making their way to the ring at this time, they win together at 495 pounds, they are the SEF World Tag Team Champion......Harry and Eddie..........The Machines!

A big pop for the announcement and we see the men speed up sliding into the ring and they pop up, both leap into the air delivering a spin kick, then turn to each other doing a high five and get ready to fight. They hand their titles to the ref who holds them up before handing them to the timekeeper. Torres and Storms stands on the apron now and eyeball the other guys with smirks.

Nick Miller: Hmmm, guess neither Torres or Storms want to start this match.

Greg Boone: Well duh, their smart and saving their energy.

Thrash starts out the match with Harry and the two lock up struggling for power. Pretty even, but Thrash with a lil power backs Harry into a corner, ignores the refs call for a clean break and buries his shoulder into Harry's gut. Thrash whips Harry across the ring and charges him for a body splash, but Harry gets a boot up in his face staggering Thrash backwards. Harry leaps on to the middle turnbuckle and flies off with a shoulderblock knocking Thrash down. He gets up and runs to the ropes where Torres makes a tag. Harry delivers a leg drop to Thrash and Torres comes in kicking Harry in the head, then drops an elbow on Thrash and sits him up applying a sleeper.

Nick Miller: Torres with the blind tag coming in and taking advantage.

Greg Boone: See what I mean, he and Storms wrestle smart.

Thrash is fighting up to his feet and pushes Torres back to a corner. Torres lets him go moving out of the way shoves Thrash into the corner, kicks him in the gut and lets some punches fly. He looks for an irish whip, but Thrash reverse sending Torres into a corner and charges smashing him against the turbuckles. Thrash grabs Torres in a waistlock and turns out with a side belly to belly suplex. Thrash gets up and bounces off the ropes dropping a leg drop to Torres, gets back up and pulls Torres applying an armbar. He drags Torres to his corner where Slash tags in and comes in kicking Torres in the gut. Thrash gets out and Slash whips Torres to the ropes, goes for a clothesline, but misses. Torres bounces back for his own clothesline now, but gets caughts with one from Slash and they both go down.

Nick Miller: Both men down, could be anyone's match at this point.

Greg Boone: Not if Torres gets Storms in, the Westsiders got this then!

Torres crawls for his corner as Slash sits up and rolls to the ropes pulling himself up. Torres lunges at Storms making the tag and Slash charges over at Storms leaping into the air shoulderblocking Storms off the apron. He stumbles back against the guard rail as Slash steps out on the apron and leaps off with a double axe handle smash to Storms head bringing the big man to his knees. Thrash comes running around the ring, but he's met by Harry and Eddie with punches rocking the big man back. Torres is out on the floor and slams his fists into Slash's back, then rolls him in the ring and comes in after him. Slash is upa s Torres gets up and the two men brawl. Harry continues brawling with Thrash while Eddie gets up on the apron tagging Slash when he gets close enough. Eddie leaps to the top rope and flies off with a clothesline taking Torres down. Torres tries getting up, but Eddie is all over him with punches, rips him up delivering a russian leg sweep, then Eddie applies an armbar to Torres. Storms comes around the ring behind Slash clubbing him in the back, then yanks him down to the floor on his back and drops an elbow on him. Storms gets up and rolls in the ring, Eddie seeing him and releasing Torres to charge Storms with a spear leaning him against the ropes. Eddie turns and runs at Torres kicking him in the ribs, then turns running at Storms for a clothesline, but gets a boot to the face and knocked flat on his back.

Nick Miller: Man, Eddie was on fire, but fighting two men was too much.

Greg Boone: Especially when the two men are Torres and Storms.

Torres is getting up, but rolls from the ring going after Harry and Thrash keeping them out of the ring. Storms pulls up Eddie and smirks, then rips him up and drops him with the Westside Bomb and drops down pinning him, 1.....................2.......................3!

Nick Roland: Here are your winners by pinfall and new SEF World Tag Team Champions..........Troy Storms and Nick Torres......The Westsiders!

"Cowboys From Hell" play over the pa as Storms stands up raising his hands in the air. He gets handed both titles and Slash comes in the ring, but just stares at Storms who holds the titles ready to use them. Torres gets away from Harry and Thrash sliding in the ring standing near Storms. Thrash comes in joining Slash while Harry gets on the apron and they all just stare each other down.

Nick Miller: The match is over, but none of these men are done fighting.

Storms hands a title to Torres and they back off now exiting the ring while Harry comes in slowly and helps Eddie up. Storms and Torres are heading up the ramp now when Thrash and Slash ignore them and charge Harry and Eddie. Eddie is sent down with a clothesline from Thrash while Slash and Harry come to blows. Thrash jumps on Harry to and clobber him against the ropes, whip him across the ring and catch him coming back with a hard double spinebuster. Thrash pulls up Eddie on his knee while Slash goes to the middle turnbuckle and leaps off for Total Destruction. They repeat their same move on Harry and stand dominantly over both men while the crowd boos.

Nick Miller: Torres and Storms wanted no part of this and Destruction caused a lil destruction.

Greg Boone: That was nice to see, they showed The Machines who the true dominant monsters of mayhem are!

Nick Miller: They did get one over on The Machines, but neither team walks out the Tag Champs. Coming up though we got a fatal four way involving four different styles and one former World Champ!

Fatal Four Way Elimination
Hardcore Haz v. Pung Loa v. Joe Dumar v. Black Bob

The sound of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" blast over the pa and the crowd comes alive with cheers. No one comes from the back and so the camera looks around the around the crowd and soon spots Haz making his way through the sea of fans carrying his singapore cane and drinking beer.

Nick Roland: Introducing first, from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, he weighs 240 pounds................Hardcore Haz!

The fans are going crazy and Haz just makes his way through them drinking beer, pulling can after can from his pockets. He finally gets to the guard rail and stands up on a chair, yanks a beer out cracking it and steps on to the rail balancing quite well, then tosses back the beer and smashes the can to his head. Haz hops down and pulls another beer out, cracks it and pours it down some chicks tits, then sticks his face in them licking up the beer. She loves it and he just turns rolling in the ring and gets up thrusting the cane in the air inciting more loud pops from the crowd. "Distant Dream" by Vader begions playing and soon we see Pung Loa walk out and throw a high kick in the air, then stands legs together and hands in a prayer and he bows.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Tokyo Japan, he weighs 195 pounds........Pung Loa!

Pung heads down the ramp high fiving a few fans. He rolls in the ring and stands up kinda crawling up the turnbuckles raising a fist in the air, then leaps down doing a spinning kick turning to face the whole ring. A white light flickers at the entrance as "Rise" comes over the pa and out walks Joe in his ring pants and an SEF Rules shirt to some cheers.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, he hails from Detroit Michigan and weighs 240 pounds............Joe Dumar!

Joe is high fiving fans as he heads down the aisle, then once at the ring he rolls in and stands up cracking his neck a bit and stretches his arms out in a crucifix. As "Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. The bell rings and each man stands in front of a corner. Haz finishes a beer, crushes it to his head and throws it in the middle of the ring, then all four men rush forward throwing punches. Haz and Joe brawl while Bob pounds Pung into a corner. Pung turns him around nailing some hard kicks, then looks for an irish whip. Joe reverses sending Pung to the opposite corner and Joe charges him. Pung leaps up wrapping his legs around Joe's arms bringing against the ropes. Pung has his body on the outside of the ropes and reaches under the bottom grabbing Joe's legs locking him in the Spider Trap. The ref issues a count, Bob runs over dropkicking Joe in the chest and the impact sends Pung off him and crashing to the floor. Haz recovers from a pounding by Bob and comes behind him with a hard forearm, turns around with Bob in a side headlock and rushes forward dropping him with a bulldog. Joe runs up behind Haz grabbing his head and leaping forward pulling Haz's head down, then lets it go and Haz snaps backwards and holds his neck.

Nick Miller: Like a true a fatal four way this one started with all out fighting and now we got Joe in control it seems.

Greg Boone: That won't last, he's a loser, guy never has won a match.

Joe pulls up Bob and whips him to the ropes, catches him for a hiptoss, but Bob blocks it, leaps up and spins backwards grabbing Joe for a reverse ddt and nails it.

Nick Miller: Oh, innovative offense by Bob.

Bob goes for a pin, but Haz is up and kicks him in the head, sends Bob to the ropes and hits him with a spear when he comes back. Haz goes to the top rope and leaps off with the Rolling Rock, his version of the senton bomb. He pins Bob, 1...............2..........kickout! Pung is on the top rope and Haz gets up, turns towards him and Pung leaps off with a hurricanrana to Haz bringing him down. Pung gets up and is caught with a hard clothesline from Joe. Bob is up and runs at Joe with a baseball slide sending him to the floor. Bob gets up and goes to the top rope leaping off with the Detroit Death Drop to Pung and pins him, 1....................2....................3!

Nick Miller: Pung Loa is gone, done to three men now.

Haz clobbers Joe in the back with an axe handle smash, rips him and turns him nailing a swinging neckbreaker. He goes to the top rope now and dives off for the Bitchin' Legdrop, but Bob rolls out of the way rolling to his feet and springs off the ropes delivering a short dropkick to Haz's head. Bob gets up and sees Joe on the apron, runs to him leaping up with a dropkick and sends Joe crashing down on the guard rail. Bob is back up and runs at Haz kicking him in the ribs, then rips him up and walks him to a corner, lifts Haz to the top rope and climbs up nailing him with punches. Bob looks to set up for a swinging neckbreaker, his St. Clair Suicide move.

Nick Miller: this could be the end of the match right here.

Greg Boone: Probably will be, well except Joe is still in, but he sucks worse than Bob and that's bad.

Nick Miller: Whatever!

Bob tries for the move, but Haz stays seated on the top rope, hammers Bob with punches and shoves him down to the mat. Haz pulls himself up standing on the top rope and leaps off for a flying headbutt, his move Hazardous, but Bob moves out of the way and Haz eats the mat.

Nick Miller: Oh man that had to hurt!

Bob gets up pulling Haz up hooking his arms and rips him up and over delivering the Back Alley Bomb, a double underhook powerbomb. He then turns Haz over and pins him, 1.....................2......................3!

Nick Miller: Bob with the first two eliminations of the match and its down to him and Joe.

Greg Boone: It'll be over in about f-

Greg is cut off by Joe leaping off the top rope with a flying clothesline to Bob who was on his knees and now lays on his back. Joe gets up and stretches his arms out in a crucifix, pulls Bob up and holds him in position for a ddt. Joe raises a fist in the air and looks intense, but Bob spins out and around bringing Joe down with a diving clothesline. Bob gets up and goes to the top rope looking for the Detroit Death Drop. He leaps off, but Joe just barely gets out of the way and Bob sits in pain now. Joe gets up and kicks him right in the head, then pulls Bob whipping him to the ropes, catches him for a sleeper, but Bob steps out and lifts Joe up dropping him with a back suplex. Bob slowly crawls up to his feet and backs into a corner, then Joe suddenly springs up charging at Bob who leaps up over Joe, but Joe stops short of the corner and catches Bob on his shoulders. He spins away from the corner and flips Bob off his shoulder bringing him down headfirst in the Death Valley Driver and falls on him for the pin, 1....................2......................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall.........Joe Dumar!

"Rise" hits the pa and the crowd comes to their feet in cheers as Joe kneels up getting his hand raised.

Nick Miller: My god, he did it, Joe won and just pinned a former World Champ, what a way to pick up his first win.

Greg Boone: Bob was a joke of a champ anyways, Joe needs to beat someone with credibility.

Nick Miller: He just did! Like either man or not, they both are credible wrestlers. Bob proved it a year ago in his fued with Viper and Joe proved it tonight!

Greg Boone: Yea, yea, whatever. Can't wait to see the next match though, Xanthus and Rayne, don't know who I want to see win.

Nick Miller: Could go either way too, X's love for hardcore and Rayne's cousins on standby, we'll find out who wins next!

Hardcore Match
Underground Championship
Xanthus v. Rayne Rocco(c)

"The Way I Am" hits the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips off some fans, does crotch chops to others, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts the crowd like an asshole.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 200 pounds, Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring X just rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, looks at the crowd with a smirk, then grabs his nuts and then motions to everyone to suck him off as his music fades. The arena darkens a lil and some white lights flash around the entrance as "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple begins to play and out steps Rayne acting cocky and motioning to himself in an almost sexual manner.

Nick Roland: Now making his way to the ring, he hails from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and weighs 225 pounds, he is The REAL Franchise and the Underground Champion...........Rayne Rocco!

Rayne walks on down the aisle acting all smug and taunts the crowd. He heads up the ring steps and gets into the ring pointing to himself and holds up the Triad sign. Rayne then disrobes in a sexual manner eyeing some women in the crowd, tosses his robe over the top rope and gets ready. Rayne unstraps his title, raises it up, then toses it to the ref who holds it up, shows it to X, then hands it to the timekeeper and the bell rings. Rayne steps to the center of the ring motioning to X that he can't touch him. X just steps to him and smirks, then reaches up slapping Rayne across the face real hard. Rayne spins around and holds his face, but X rips him back around and starts laying in some hard punches rocking him into a corner. He whips Rayne across the ring and runs after him leaping up for a splash. Rayne ducks out of the way and X lands on the middle turnbuckle, leaps up to the top rope and flies off turning in midair and comes down on Rayne grabbing him by the head and planting him with a hard ddt.

Nick Miller: A fast start to the match and all Xanthus so far.

Greg Boone: The guy is crazy.

X is out on the floor, grabs a beer from a fan and chugs it, then looks under the ring. He slides out a couple tables, grabs a trash can throwing it in the ring and grabs a singapore cane. X slides both tables in the ring, then grabs the cane and climbs up on the apron. Rayne is getting to his feet and X leaps up to the top rope and flies off at Rayne with the cane cocked, but Rayne leaps up with a dropkick to X's ribs sending him crumpling to the mat.

Nick Miller: Oh, what a counter by Rayne.

Rayne sees the tables and drags one to a corner leaning it against the turnbuckles, then sets the other one up in the middle of the ring. He picks up the cane now and waits for X to get on his knees, then cracks him over the head with a vicious shot. Rayne drops it and rips up X, backs up to the table and tries pulling him up for The Plunge. X keeps blocking with his feet keeping himself grounded, then counters with a snap suplex bringing Rayne down hard. X rolls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Rayne is rolling to the ropes and X runs at him with a baseball slide dropkicking him out to the floor. X slides out to the floor and kicks Rayne in the ribs, then pulls him up and runs him into the timekeepers table. X grabs a chair smacking Rayne across the back, then leans him against the rail, backs up and charges clotheslining Rayne over it. X turns now and sees Rob Rocco running at him, so he drops to the side with a drop toe hold bringing Rob crashing facefirst to the floor.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Rob coming from nowhere, but X sees him in time.

X is up and grabs the chair cranking it hard across the back of Rob's head, then does it one more time and yells "FUCK IT" and cranks him with one more hard shot. X throws the chair down and sees Rayne heading through crowd towards the exit. X hops the rail and chases after him through the crowd. Rayne disappears through an exit and X gets there heading through a curtain and then through some double doors. He looks down the hall both ways for Rayne and he's nowhere.

Nick Miller: Where the hell is Rayne at?

Greg Boone: Beats me man.

X scratches his head and shrugs. He turns to the right yelling Rayn'e name and calling him names. X heads into a large foyer type area, lot of metal crates and pipes and shit around, kinda like a loading dock or something. Anyways, X keeps looking around and Big Bill Butcher comes from outside and runs at X who ducks his clothesline, both turn and starts throwing punches. Bill hammers X backwards against a big concrete support beam and X ducks a punch causing Bill to hit the beam and scream in pain. X leaps up delivering a spin kick to the back of Bill's head, then punches him in the kidneys and slams his head into the beam. He runs over grabbing a metal pole and comes running back swinging it, but Bill ducks and the pole hits the beam. X drops it and Bill grabs X whipping him into the pile of poles sending X all over them as they go all over the floor.

Nick Miller: This isn't right, Bill isn't supposed to be getting involved.

Greg Boone: No, but it is hardcore, anything goes!

Bill grabs a pole and starts choking X with it who goes crazy and struggles to get free. He manages to kick himself up to his feet and swing his legs up wrapping them around Bill's head. X twists around bringing Bill down with the headscissors, gets to his feet grabbing a pole and cracking Bill in the ribs several times. X leaps up stomping on Bill's head, then throws the pole don on him and turns all the way around looking for Rayne and yells "C'MON"! X kicks Bill in the head, then heads towards the open garage door from where Bill came and as he steps outside a chair slams into X's face knocking him to his back. Rayne steps into view now and is holding the chair. He smirks, drops the chair and drops down in a pin, the ref out there holding the title counts, 1....................2.................kickout!

Nick Miller: X fighting three men and gets taken down, but still kicks out.

Greg Boone: He's a tough son of a bitch, but Rayne is fresher.

Rayne stands up in awe and demands that was three. The ref tells him off and Rayne picks up X walking him back inside and starts running and opens a door with X's head sending him into another large foyer. Rayne picks him back up and runs him towards a curtainsending X through it laying him out on the stage. Rayne walks through and kicks X in the ribs, picks him up and runs him down the ramp sending him into the steel steps. X hits them with his knees and flips over them to his back.

Nick Miller: Rayne bringing the fight back to the ring, but only after X got the fight taken out of him by two other men.

Rayne picks up X rolling him in the ring, then walks around to the timekeepers table grabbing a chair and slides in the ring standing up. He holds the chair waiting for X to stand up. Once he does Rayne brings the chair down, but X leaps up with a spinning back kick sending the chair slamming into Rayne's face and both men fall.

Nick Miller: Oh man, what a counter by X, both men are down, were back to a good match.

Greg Boone: It has been a good match.

Nick Miller: I meant as far as a fair match goes.

X is pulling himself up and stumbles, but uses the table in the middle of the ring to get to his feet. He looks down at Rayne, then at the table and goes to the ropes dropping down rolling to the floor. X searches under the ring and soon pulls out a ladder sliding it in the ring. He rolls in grabbing the ladder and stands it up near a corner, then lifts up Rayne and punching him in the head before laying him on the table. X drops the point of his elbow against Rayne's head, then heads to the ladder climbing up it. He gets near the top and climbs around to the other side, Rayne is up and looks up, then starts climbing the ladder. X gets to the top and Rayne moves quick reaching up with a punch to X. Rayne gets to the top and they trade a few punches before Rayne grabs X's head slamming it into the top of the ladder. Rayne steps up a few rungs and pulls X up looking to hook him for a suplex or perhaps The Plunge.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Rayne thinking of?

Greg Boone: Winning!

Rayne pulls X up more as he steps up himself and they both stand on the top rung now, the ladder teetering a lil. Rayne looks to rip up X who uses the momentum to leap up quicker and twist around so both men face the opposite way, then X lurches back as if for the Ghetto Busta and brings Rayne all the way down headfirst through the table.

The crowd is going nuts now cheering for that move.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

X rolls away holding his back, but turns back shoving Rayne to his back and covers him, 1.....................2.......................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new Underground Champion................Xanthus!

"The Way I Am" hits as X gets his hand raised and stumbles up on his feet in pain. The ref hands him the title and the crowd cheers.

Nick Miller: Hell of a match and what a move by X to win this thing.

Greg Boone: Coulda gone either way, but I knew X was gonna win.

Nick Miller: Yea right, you said before you couldn't pick between the two. Whatever, it was a great match and the show is almost over, next is our main event, but first we got something going on in the back.

So were backstage and find Triple V standing by himself in the hallway, hair wet and head down, he wears the classic Metallica shirt with his ring gear. Viper brings his head up showing use those cold eyes, but then a smirk appears on his face. The view widens and we see why he smirks, a man steps into biew in front of him, that man is Daddy Mack. He sports his tights and an Ultimate Rebel shirt and a bandage on his head. He too smirks and says.

Mack: So big man, ya all set for the main event, ready to show Hollywod just who's who around here?

Viper: Of course man, after all, we are the who's who around here...Im-

Mack: Whoa, whoa man, careful what ya may say, might just incriminate yourself with that kind of foul language.

Viper just laughs.

Mack: What's so funny man?

Viper: Nothing, not a....well, I was thinking ya know, its been out a while granted, but it is a classic shirt to have.

Viper bends down, then stands back up holding an Impact X shirt in front of himself. Mack looks at it all shocked and in awe.

Viper: Yea man, this is one awesome shirt, I think its like only twenty bucks on the SEFZone.com.

Mack: Oh yea, that's the website SEF sells merchandise on right?

Viper: Yea man.

Mack: How do you get to it?

Viper: Ya need a computer.

Mack: I have one dude.

Viper: Ok, well then just type in SEFZone.com.

Mack: Oh...well dude, I still can't turn it on.

Viper: Oh...

Viper lowers the shirt and appears to think as does Mack.

Viper: Hey wait, I think I know someone who can help.

Mack looks at him and Viper walks past Mack who turns and follows grabbing the shirt from him and tossing it over his own shoulder. Viper heads into an office and Mack follows, whoa, its Whitney Marret's office and she sits at her desk with a labtop in front of her, how...well, how ironic this is, how convienent. Viper leans on the edge of the desk smirking at Whitney while Mack walks over behind Whitney and bends down looking at the screen of her labtop.

Whitney Marret: Can I help you two?

Viper: Yea, matter of fact, we need help getting to SEFZone.com and Mack here, he needs to know how to turn on his computer, dumbass doesn't know how, can ya believe it?!

Whitney: Why don't you help him?

Viper: Uh,well, funny you should say that...but see, I don't know how either.

Viper gives a cheesy grin.

Mack: So where's the SEFZone at?

Whitney: Why do you guys want to go there?

Mack: I don't know. Dude, why do we wanna go there?

Viper: Uh, to see what it looks like I guess.

Whitney: Ok, well let me...

Whitney trails off as she looks past Viper to her doorway with a shocked look. Mack looks up in that direction and Viper gets off the desk turning to look, all of them in awe.

Mack: Is that....

A voice comes from that direction.

"Yes, its me and you don't want to miss what I announce at the end of tonights show!"

We hear footsteps of the person walking away and now Viper looks to Mack who looks back at him and Viper looks to Whitney who looks back at him. Mack looks down to Whitney, eyes her hair curiously, then shakes his head and looks at Viper who holds his wrists up up looking at the tape on it and shouts out.

Viper: Holy hell, I got a match to main event, I gotta a World Title to win, I got an old ass to kick....my god!

Mack steps over to him and grabs Viper by his shoulders, then slaps him.

Mack: Take it easy, calm down, breath...whew, here's a mint.

Mack pulls a pack of mints from his...uh, from Whitney's desk and pops one in Viper's mouth. Viper savors it for a second.

Viper: Mmmm....its quite...well...minty!

He and Mack looks at each other wide eyed, then Mack slaps Viper's arm.

Mack: Ok, all set bro, everythings in place, go get 'em!

Viper jumps up and down mocking some uptight fighter, then turns and dashes out of the room disappearing. Mack is laughing now and he turns to Whitney who is really laughing. Mack straightens up and leans on her desk.

Mack: What's so funny?

Whitney: You two...its like watching a couple sophomores.

Mack smirks taking that as a compliment. He then winks at Whitney.

Mack: So baby, what ya think, me and you watch the show from a hotel....in bed!

Mack raises his eyebrows up and down as Whitney giggles.

Whitney: I'm busy ok and I'm also married.

Mack: Damn, whoever was able to land you must be a real stud, guy must be a fucking eleven, he's gotta be hung do-

Whitney: Ok, that's enough, get out of here and let me get my work done.

Mack hops up with a big smirk and walks to the doorway, then turns and does a crotch chop before running off down the hall. Whitney just smirks and looks down to her labtop as the view fades away and goes back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Hmmm, interesting that was.

Greg Boone: Yea, especially when that one guy we couldn't see said not miss what he announces tonight, I wonder if it was the owner?

Nick Miller: Probably was as that's the only one expected to mak an announcement. Before that we have the SEF World Title on the line when Hal Havoc defends against Triple V, its our main event and its next!

Main Event
Singles Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Triple V v. "Hollywood" Hal Havoc

"The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds, he is The Dominant Player...... Triple V!

He heads down the aisle, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. He goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. He hops down and stretches his arms preparing for the match. The opening of "Black Diamond" by Kiss is heard over the pa, the slow, quiet riff flows through the arena, then after thirty seconds it gets louder and a heavy riff starts pouring from the pa kicking the song up. Its then when we see Hollywood come out on stage making hand gestures to his ears, then shaking his head no and doing the up yours gesture to the fans who boo him.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, introducing at this time, from Hollywood California, he weighs 285 pounds and is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, he is "Hollywood" Hal Havoc!

Hollywood is making his way down the ramp pointing at the fans and making blowing gestures with his nose at them. He gets to the steel steps soon and walks up them steps into the ring and continues the rude gestures, flexes his huge arms and kisses each bicep before lowering them. Havoc unstraps his title playing air guitar on it, then hands it to the ref who holds it up in the air and hands it to the timekeeper. The bell rings and the two men, Viper nad Havoc step nose to nose in the middle of the ring staring a hole through each other.

Nick Miller: Oh wow, this is intense out here, these two men are the first two men to hold the World Title, Viper being the first and Havoc the second, history between the two, a lot of it.

Viper finally raises his hands and motions for Havoc to do something, but Havoc just raises his motioning for Viper to do it first. Viper smirks and shakes his head no, but he's lying cause he lets a hard right fly to Havoc's jaw, then nails him with a few more, irish whips Havoc to the ropes and runs at him for a high knee, but Havoc ducks it and turns quickly clotheslining Viper over the top rope to the floor. Viper stumbles against the guard rail, but recovers quickly and grabs Havoc's feet pulling him down on his back and then pulling him out on the floor. Viper whips him into the steel steps, runs at him grabbing Havoc by the head and slams him into the timekeepers table. Viper rolls in the ring and rolls out breaking the refs count, then grabs Havoc looking to slam his head into the commentators table. Havoc blocks with an elbow to Viper's gut, then slams his head to the table. Sly comes walking out down the ramp now and jumps up on the apron getting the refs attention.

Nick Miller: Oh c'mon, what is Sly doing out here and so soon, the match just started.

Greg Boone: He can do what he wants!

Havoc has Viper leaning against the steel steps, grabs a chair and swings for his head, but Viper slides down causing Havoc to hit the ringpost and drop the chair. Viper is up and pulls Havoc around hammering him with punches, but Havoc kicks him low and clotheslines Viper down. Havoc takes his weight belt off and whips Viper across the back with it, then throws it down and rolls Viper in the ring.

Nick Miller: Man, this is a mugging, what the hell?!

Havoc grabs the SEF Title and slides in the ring, stands up and gets ready to bash Viper once he stands. Sly has the ref by his shirt, but suddenly we see Daddy Mack sprint out down the ramp and the crowd goes nuts. He gets to the ring leaping up right next to Sly, gets the ref free of his grip, then hooks Sly up delivering a russian leg sweep right down to floor. Mack rolls backwards to his feet and wipes his brow motioning Sly is done and Mack now turns heading to the back.

Greg Boone: What, Mack can't do that to the Commissioner.

Nick Miller: He just did and thank god for Mack!

Viper is on his feet and Havoc charges with the title, but Viper ducks, the ref grabs the title and Havoc turns getting cut in half with Venom and Viper now pins, 1...................2................kickout!

Nick Miller: Oh man, so close to seeing a new champ.

Viper kneels up and sits Havoc up in a sleeper clamping it on tight and sticks a knee right in his back. Havoc struggles to get free and Viper lets him go, but applies a rear chinlock now. He lets that go though and backs into the ropes springing off them and drops down with a shoulder right to Havoc's back. Viper gets up and kicks Havoc in the chest knocking him on his back, then drops an elbow to his chest. He clamps on another sleeper, but Havoc gets to his knees. Viper keeps it wrenched on and Havoc reaches out with his hands, but of course grabs nothing. He reaches up for Viper's hair, but the ref catches him and warns Havoc against that. Havoc then grabs the ref by his shirt and gets his leg up mule kicking Viper right in the lower region. Viper staggers backwards in pain and Havoc shoves the ref, runs to the ropes and comes back at Viper dropping him with a clothesline. Viper manages to pop back up and gets bodyslammed, then Havoc drops an elbow on him and pins, 1..................2........kickout!

Nick Miller: Near fall for Havoc after his second cheapshot of the match.

Greg Boone: Oh stop looking at everything so negatively.

Havoc pulls Viper up whipping him to the ropes and catches him with a big boot dropping Viper with a thud. He pulls him up and lifts Viper for a back suplex, but manages to hold him horizontal on his shoulder and drops him.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, the Hollywood Ending!

Havoc runs the ropes and comes back leaping high for a leg drop, no, Viper rolls out of the way and backs up into a corner. Havoc starts getting up and Viper charges him slamming a knee against his face dropping Havoc. He pulls him up whipping Havoc to the ropes and catches him with a spinebuster, then pops up and raises his arms yelling to the crowd who yell back with cheers.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Viper is fired up now.

Viper does a crotch chop over Havoc, pulls him up between hgis legs and hooks his arms, but Havoc fights it. He can't break it, but he gets an arm free, bobs his head up into Viper's jewels, then blantly uses his free arm low blowing Viper and the ref calls for the bell on this one. Viper staggers back and Havoc stays on his knees recovering, the crowd on their feet in anger booing.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner of the match by disqualification.....Triple V!

"The Unforgiven" hits the pa, but we see Troy Storms and Nick Torres come walking out now. Torres gets to the ring first rolling in helping Havoc up and Storms soon comes in over the top rope. Viper gets out of the corner staring at all three and motions to fight him when we see Daddy Mack once again come sprinting out and slide in the ring dashing past the nMo and twirling around next to Viper staring down his three oppossers, the crowd cheering now.

Nick Miller: A bogus ending to the match, but at least Viper has a friend at his side, still three on two though.

Storms and Torres pulls Havoc back some motioning to get out with them. Havoc has his title and just stares at Viper and Mack, then exits the ring. They help Sly up who pulls away from their grips and rolls in the ring. He gets to his feet holding his head, glares at Mack and gets in his face yelling.

Nick Miller: Man, Sly is pissed, but we still got that announcement from the owner who is supposed to reveal himself!

At ringside is still the nMo and in the ring is Mack and Viper standing near Sly who now has a mic and stands in the center of the ring.

Sly: Ya know Mack, that was an uncalled for attack and you had no business coming out here, hell, you have no business out here now, but I ant you to stay, you and Viper and you three outside the ring, you all stay put. Right now is supposed to be the unveiling of the real owner and he is supposed to be making a huge announcement. Well I'll save the drama for everyone and let you all know right now that the real owner is standing in this ring now and it ain't either of the two degenerates behind me!

Mack and Viper look at each other and just shrug, the crowd is getting riled up.

Sly: Obviously that means the owner is me, but I'm not who you think I am, I am NOT Bill McLane. You can call me Sly as I live up to the name.

Mack and Viper give a loud laugh and Sly just rolls his eyes.

Sly: My name is Richard.....

Sly reaches under his chin scraping it, peelomg the skin away and then starts pulling a skin tight mask off his face revealing the man last year we all thought was Richard Martin who was said to be just an actor.

Sly: ....Marret! My name is Richard Marret and for six years now I have owned SEF, I have been the hundred percent, certified owner, the chairman of the board.

The crowd is shocked at this and we see Mack and viper pat Ric on the back now, then clap their hands in mockery it seems.

Richard: All the history of SEF is real, my daughter Whitney was the founder, but it was my money they opened SEF and continues to keep it open, I called all the shots over the years and I still call them. You all may ask why did align myself with the nMo, well it wasn't to destroy SEF. I played them as I played you all because my big announcement concerns not just these men out here, but everyone in the back. March the 2nd is Total Anarchy and that is when we have our SEF Rumble to determine who goes to Wrestle X and faces the SEF World Heavyweight Champion! Everyone except you Hal Havoc is in that match, everyone one of us out here including myself!

The crowd is real shocked now, Mack and Viper just look at Ric seriously now as does the nMo.

Richard: And boys, don't get your hopes up because I am winning the rumble and Havoc, I am winning that title because if anyone deserves any of this its ME!

Mack shakes his head as the crowd boos, then he steps forward holding his head down and looks to exit the ring. He suddenly steps back letting his leg go up and BAM....Da Shows Ova plants Richard Marret on the chin sending him flat on his back, the crowd jumping up in a loud ovation. Viper just shrugs and smiles as Mack looks down at Ric. The nMo back up the ramp now as Mack and Viper both do crotch chops to Ric and we hear "My Sacrifice" hit the pa now. Mack and Viper each hit the turnbuckles throwing up X's keeping the crowd pumped up.

Nick Miller: Well wow, that was unexpected. Sly is the real owner, but he apparently has been Richard Marret, Whitney's father, all along and he is putting himself in the SEF Rumble at Total Anarchy.

Greg Boone: He deserves it too and anyone who thinks otherwise can kiss his ass. Mack better do a lil or he's a dead man after that cheap shot.

Nick Miller: I doubt Mack would ever kiss ass, he never ass before. Were at the end of the show though, but we'll see you in nine days for Monday Night WAR! Until then take care folks and goodnight!

The music keeps playing as Mack and Viper have finally exited the ring and head up the ramp, the crowd still loud as hell and the show finally comes to an end fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF