sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Climbing The Ladder To Sacrifice

Started by Showsteala, January 02, 2014, 12:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Kicked back in a jacuzzi on the balcony of some fancy hotel is The Mack with his arms spread out along the edge, his back against it, and a martini in his left hand. Mack sipping it down and rests the drink in his hand laying his arm down, looks up all pie eyed and sarcastic as ever with them baby blues dancing and darting out full of lustful blood for this business, wrestling.

Jordan Cut, my oh my, look at where we both lay after the big battle that drew bigger headlines than any other match at Apocalypse. I'm sitting large and on top of the SEW Roster as the number one wrestler in SEF. Two championships to my name and if I get a fair shake to be World Champ, I'll have three to carry and I say give me more. The Mack can handle it all, he carried SEF for years, carrying every other wrestler as well. Yea, I won so many titles already, but fuck it, I can't remember what number it makes, just the moments that made SEF a global company. We toured this world for years, over a decade and I been to my birthland of Japan where MACK made his stake in this business. Been back to Detroit, the city that never was, but was where this scrappy little punk showed off a raw talent of being the best wrestler on the block every night. I been to the down under and all over the orient as well as the euronations and even had some wild journey's across the african jungle. Been all over this globe and back again to do it all over as many times as I can cause ain't no other love for The Mack except what I got to do the ring.

Mack tossing back the rest of his martini with a sarcastic smirk wiping across his face, then sets the glass on the edge of the jacuzzi.

Sacrifice is what I done my whole life to get to where I am and if any so called star is gonna walk in here to try and dis credit me, I'm a keep kicking their teeth down their throats. Jordan Cut, you had a flare there for a second, but ya lost it and burned out. Maybe ya can reignite, but until then, Mack gonna be all over you climbing higher than anyone else can. Go watch my past ladder matches, they speak volumes and are the reasons why I don't need to say a fucking word about what I done. I done more than anyone in SEF today, so drop in and stay a while, learn a lot, and come get Mack when you know what the fuck your doing, boy.

Mack flipping the middle of finger this way from his left hand while grinning like an arrogantly sarcastic prick. The view fading away to commercials for the SEFZONE where you can get your very own shirt featuring slogans of your favorite wrestler.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF