sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to break your neck Mack!

Started by JordanCut, January 03, 2014, 02:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Mystery woman who been seen with Jordan Cut is being shown her face is not being shown staring at the window as the camera move showing Jordan Cut with a serious expression on his face as he started speaking.

Tonight on Sacrifice, I'm going to break your neck Mack! You and I go at once again in a ladder match for Underground World Heavyweight Championship, and I know the odds of me winning are slime there is no chance in hell of me winning. I said it before I will say it again that I am future of SEW, and I will get rid of you to make this company way more better than anyone ever realize, because I push and push never get the job done, but I'm done pushing myself to the limit it time for me to do one thing that nobody expects from me not even you don't expect from me that is simply sacrifice everything I have in my body to kick your ass in that ring! 

Jordan Cut showing anger expression on his face, and he continue on speaking.

Every win which you have earn still you continue to piss me off! You cut a promo in a Jacuzzi like you have nothing to worry about stepping in the ring with me at "Sacrifice". You believe that you going to win this match knowing even if I push myself harder as I could I would fail stepping in the ring with you, but I don't think I will fail more pass one task which everyone doesn't believe I can accomplish that beat The Mack take the title away from him becoming number one in SEW. There is someone who believes in me knows The Mack will lose everything giving me a way to beat The Mack which I believe I will become new SEW Underground World Heavyweight Champion! She has given me a direction which I must go becoming more dangerous even you won't be able to stop me. Mystery woman knows The Mack is going to lose to me feels this moment right now hours away from Sacrifice is my moment to become number one to be top guy of this company getting rid of The Mack forever. I know what exactly what I am going to do that break your neck Mack! I'm going to break it so hard to a point which your career in SEW is over, and you will be in the hospital watching me dominant SEW as new number one guy in this business. You enjoy your time pleasure yourself in Jacuzzi, because I show at "Sacrifice" prepare to sacrifice everything you have is taken away by one man which you believe in your heart, soul, and mind has beat you to become new Underground World Heavyweight Champion also number one in SEW that one man name is Jordan Cut!!!!

Jordan Cut is done talking turn his body around, and he walks up to mystery woman started making out with her as the scene faded black.

Daddy Mack

How exactly are you going to break the neck of the man who sacrifices more than anyone else in this company? How can you even think of holding the Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Championship when Jordan, you can barely be the Light Heavyweight Champion? How does a guy who can only attempt to offer a tenth of what The Mack offers think he can replace Mack as number one? The Mack banged Jenom back in the first year SEF ever existed, hell, he was banging that fine ass before SEF existed when the two met in Japan. Mack has banged 'em all in SEF, but accomplished much more than being some two bit slut. That's just his lifestyle and he can get away with live sex shows because The Mack gives a live show in the ring wrestling matches that no one else in the industry can compete with. Mack is unbreakable, but never made an issue that he was unbeatable. A cocky and arrogant pompus ass who waves a prick like a baton showing off every chance he gets, but win or lose, he remains number one. Hell, he ain't holding the top title in SEF yet he out shines the World Champion and has always done. Its why Jordan thinks the Underground Title is a World strap, Mack makes it more important. Jordan needs the win, he needs the title, but he already has one. The Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Championship is of a prestige that means you must indeed sacrifice everything you have for this one moment. It means you must work harder than anyone else and still out shine them all with a performance that is untouchable. The Mack draws ratings by being what very few can be, The Showsteala. He makes you hate, but you love to do so because Mack is the best thing going in SEF. Its only a matter of time before he does take back the World strap, if he can get a fair shot. Jordan has had enough fair shots at The Mack, so either he steps back or he steps up to take the cup. Or in this case the championship belt, but a long way to go for the cool cutter, so hurry up and take your time son, Mack be waiting. For all you know, he be waiting in a jacuzzi with Jenom rekindling what once was a very wonderful time?!?!? Then again, who knows who The Mack is doing these days?!? All we know is that he is back, has been back, and The Mack got no slack left for these new kids, just a few kicks and flicks!!!

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut in his locker room preparing himself for ladder match against The Mack for SEW World Heavyweight Championship. Jordan Cut tapes his hands really good then loose himself up, and he started speaking about what The Mack said/

How fitting is it that The Mack will question how am I going to break his neck? I think he really thinks that this is going to be a piece of cake match for him just walk in do what he does steals the show all the time while others fail to beat him in the ring. Tonight on Sacrifice, I am going to steal the show if The Mack really believes that I won't break his neck then his reality world which he can't get hurt that nothing can make him suffer will hit him right in face could be with my fist or ladder I can use in this match.

Jordan Cut folds his arms then looks at the camera speaks again.

Reality going to sink in Mack! I been saying all along going to come true that I will become number one in SEW also your title in mine, because I believe it will happen, but you believe you can't be break which I know it a lie, so you want some truth about yourself? I know deep down in that gut of yours sooner or later something bad going to happen to you, and you won't believe it thinking there is no one on the roster can't beat you guess what there is could be me or someone else. I sacrifice a lot to get where I am at, and I know my chances facing you is coming to an end, so I'm going out with a bang give you something which you never seen before, and I will break your neck hitting you "The Cutter" so hard your neck breaks. It all over Mack! You lose everything I gain everything being new number one guy in this business also new Underground World Heavyweight Champion!

Jordan Cut pours water on his head, and he finish up his promo.

Mack, I got one question to ask if you really believe I can't beat you tonight then explain to me just why I am giving so much chances against you? I mean really there other people deserve it more than me, but you ask yourself this question beating me so many times just why I'm getting another shot at you, so I got this feeling this time I finally beat you take everything that what I'm feeling something tells me that The Mack going to be knock on his ass looking at me being crowned new Underground World Heavyweight Champion!

Jordan Cut smiles just thinking for a while then walks out of his locker room.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF