sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Strike the Head, the Body Dies

Started by The American Tradition, January 03, 2014, 10:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

"Together we are...a powerful force. One mind, body, and soul. But no evil enter, or attempt to reduce us, because of the beliefs we hold. And with this love, combined with our strength. We ward off pain and stress. Technician I am, wholeheartedly. In life, and in death."

Of course Jordan Cut would be the one to screw up their chances at winning the Tag Titles. No matter, though. With the way Phoenix is being booked in upcoming events, it's like management STILL doesn't want the American Tradition as their champion, even though he's better than every single person on the current roster. Someone tweet this hashtag #TRAGIC.

Phoenix Winterborn was getting ready to leave his Chicagoland home after coming home to exchange clothes and gear when he got a notification on his phone that a new video that had been uploaded to the SEF YouTube channel. Sure enough, the pompous ass himself Viper had to be his blowhard self, and talk to Phoenix like he was a simpleton. He watched the video, and an audible facepalm was heard from Phoenix before he put the phone back into his pocket. Sitting in his car, he set his phone up on the dashboard of his Mazda RX-7.

"So...Viper doesn't think that I'm on the same level as some of the main event stars here in SEF? Ok, why don't ya tell that to guys like Ryan Payne. Guys like Michael Harris. People who have seen me in the ring. Both against and teaming with. I've been in the ring with the best wrestlers this planet has to offer, and YOU wanna sit there and tell me that I'm not main-event caliber? Viper, you aren't man enough to LICK MY BOOTS, much less get into the ring with. Viper, I have toppled giants of the industry in my day. Guys that would wipe the floor with you, and not even break a sweat! I am the champion here for a REASON. You KNOW you can't come up in this humpty-bumpty, and talk down to me. I am YOUR champion, Viper! Mister COO! Massa, you wanna take off the sport jacket, and step into the ring? For what? To show that you're gonna do everything in your power to dis-credit me as champ? I got it, I understand. You're pissed because I can run though anyone on your roster, look DAMN good doing it, and you're hard-pressed to find an, in your twisted eyes, approriate champion! I know man...I know. The struggle is real."

Phoenix laughs for a moment, and turns over the car.

"It's simple, Viper. You in your business getup, aren't man enough to step up the American Tradition. No, that ain't me being cocky. I'm as humble as they come...when the time is right. But the time right now? I can't afford to be humble. YOU, on the other hand? I'm gonna take ya Iron Shiek Old Country style. Break your back, bitch and make you humble!"

Looking out the window, he adjusts his coat.

"Viper, its like this. Coming up on Sacrifice? You're gonna be put up for the ultimate sacrifice when I show the world what a fake you really are! I keep tellin people...the winds of change are coming. The American Tradition will be the one to turn this company around. From the lowliest jobber ALL the way up the ladder. Try and stop me. I dare ya."

Phoenix speeds off, leaving the camera behind to end the scene.

Taylor Andrews

And how exactly is it that management has it out for Phoenix Winterborn when the guy is World Champion after being given chance after chance?!? All Viper did was tell you the way it is in SEF and exactly what he was wanting out of this match, but as usual, Phoenix like every other new kid on the block wants to live in a world that caters to themselves. Viper KNOWS Phoenix is not on the level of the top stars in SEF because despite the American Tradition's claim, he can't run through anyone on the roster. Everytime he was booked against Mack in the past year, Phoenix lost, straight up, no screwjob at all, and Mack wasn't the only one Phoenix lost to. Phoenix may have lost Jordan Cut? Though Phoenix may claim otherwise, he is quite delusional. Who is Ryan Payne and Michael Harris? Two nobodies and if they aren't main eventers here, they aren't anyone famous to drop a name of and get over. Phoenix needs to get over that fact. And Viper never said he wasn't a main eventer, just that Phoenix is not on the same level as the top, elite, hall of famers, the icons and legends of SEF. Phoenix Winterborn is an independent wrestler who toured the minor leagues for years before coming to SEF where he thinks he has to pay no dues. Well he is wrong and will find out just how bad off he is tonight. Phoenix can talk all the smack he wants, but until he backs it up with proof of what he has done for this business rather than his own hearsay, its all smack, trash, and worthless. If Phoenix had a brain cell in his head he would know Viper isn't looking at this match the way the American Tradition claims. Viper has acted far more humble than Phoenix could dream of, so try again kid, tonight on Sacrifice you fail to kill Viper, hell, you fail to get over the Dominant Player because you can't accept that your not the biggest star in SEF. Until you come to reality and get your senses and wits about you, your going to be in for a very hard, long struggle to become famous on a mainstream level like only SEF can provide for you. By the way, Jordan Cut talked about winds of change before you did. Real original kid.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF