sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The New Year

Started by kstancil13, January 03, 2014, 11:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{We open on Maegan and her step-daughter, sneezing almost in concert with Trans Siberian Orchestra "Carol of the Bells."  Maegan is trying to dictate some duties to her assistant, Courtney so that she can return to touring with SEF.  A look of annoyance crosses Maegan's face as she grabs some Mucinex for both of them to give them their current dose.  Solana cringes before taking the cup as Courtney tilts her head listening to whatever someone else is saying on her headset.}

Maegan: "Blame Uncle Matty for the nasty taste since he got us all sick."  She tosses hers back with a sip of a Smoothie King Extreme Angel (Angel Food Smoothie with a double shot of caffeine, not the best thing for having a cold but soothing to a sore throat and then looks back to Courtney who is looking at a text.} "Can we try to focus please?  If some of the other people here could keep track of what they were supposed to be doing I could be focusing on what I should be focusing on.  Sooner or later SEF is going to get tired of me showing up just for matches."

{Courtney rolls her eyes and then turns the phone.  It's an SEF alert}

Maegan: "I know.  I have a title shot again and they are none to please that we say their names.  Then again, it's only Tina who is complaining because like she said Julie is on a whole other level; the smart member of the team.  Tina is like the second most popular girl in high school.  She wants to be more than the side kick, the best friend, but knows she'll never be on Julie's level as quick as Julie did it because there is not a Whitney Marrett for her to battle.  She needs to clean out her ears.  I never said she was a part timer.  Anyone with half a brain would realize that no champion is a part timer.  Then again she's so far up Julie's," {she pauses and motions the other girl out so she can continue.}  "ass that she can't think straight.  I was and after a discussion with Whitney she also knew what I was talking about.  I was talking about the Sammies, The Kimmies, The Kasyes, and Danika...."

{She looks up annoyed as a flurry of scantily clad blond fury burst into the building with a high pitched shriek.}

"OH MY GOD!  IT'S SO FUCKING AWFUL!  DANIKA'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT!!"

{Maegan glares at the younger girl that we now can see bares an amazing resemblance to one of the girls involved with Lucas Rodgers' and his group.}

Maegan: "Did Satan call one of his playmates home?"

Courtney:"We wouldn't be that lucky."

{The girl puts her hands on her hips and gives a disdainful look}

"Of course not!  My sweet Joshy is at the hospital with her now!!  It's a good thing Scotty was on call!"

Maegan: "Why are you telling me like I actually care what the hell goes on in your Skank-a-teer World, Missy?"

Marissa Fox: "I don't know when she'll be able to come back....."

Maegan: "So carry your trashy ass North and beg audience with the Most Dominant Couple in professional wrestling to deliver your message yourself!  Then again, that would be even more amusing than the fact that your antics have probably alerted Kenzie and Dusty both to your presence."  {She smirks as Dusty looks around fearfully} "Although those fights were amazing they would be nowhere near as epic as if you actually showed up to face Whitney as yourself rather than some fake ass poser.  {she looks up at the camera crew} "Shoo, begone with you and let me get to something that actually matters.  The fact that I'm in SEF and show why I the only one on their active roster that is worthy to constantly be in the ring facing off with Tina and Julie."

{Courtney taps her headset}

Courtney: "Dr. Fox-Lopez needs security in the third floor waiting area."

{[A few minutes after Marissa is dragged from the building Maegan takes a deep breath and steps forward.]}

Maegan:"So I'm getting under your skin, Tina?  Are you really so insecure about your position in this company that you would actually honestly consider that I would call you a part timer?  I mean having the second most legendary woman in this sport as a tag team partner has to be both a blessing and a burden.  Are you constantly asking yourself if you are worthy of being her partner or are you thinking that maybe whatever it is that you are giving her in the bedroom has her keeping you as her wrestling partner too?  I'm sorry but you seem to be of two minds on this subject.  You talk about how Julie has no time for someone like me but you feel compelled to answer me.  Did you ever stop to consider that maybe Julie is smart enough to realize that when I said 'what does it say about all of the part timers around here that I'm the one getting the title shots' that didn't mean someone of her reputation and people who was actually carrying a title?  Newsflash, bone head, in case you forgot you are the champion, and how many times have you defended it, and won cleanly?  {Maegan rolls her eyes}  I'm not the one who mysteriously disappears, claims I was in the hospital, while both my brother, and special friend are still here working shows.  Hmm, last time I was in the hospital my siblings and my husband were both there with me.  What kind of family do you have that cannot honestly call Whit's assistant and ask for an SEF crew to film a LOA video?  True, I'm getting sidetracked on Kira.  Then again I do see the truth in some of what you say Tina.  Perhaps I'm not ready for the contendership tier but I'm almost not dumb enough just to know show or to try to bullshit someone like Whit and Norm.  It might be true and then again it might not....but that doesn't negate the fact that you do have to face me again because I'm the only one that is around willing to do a damn thing."

Taylor Andrews

Julie simply thinks the whole Fox family is a bunch of jobbers trying to crawl into SEF and ride coattails to some sort of fame they aren't willing to earn on their own merit mush like their favorite, Whitney Marret. Whitney by the way is the one who gave Tina the moniker of Golden Gal and has more respect for Tina than any of the Fox's. Whitney may have some respect for you bitches, but not as much as she has for the Sexy Sensual Sweeties. And by the way, Tina never thought you were talking about her being a part timer, she questioned who you referred to as there was no clarity of who were part timers. Then again, since when has a Fox ever been clear? Keep spewing your shit Maegan, but realize that in the end, you have done nothing for SEF or your career and all that is sacrificed is Tina's time in the ring against a jobber like you. Then again, it shouldn't take long like last Wednesday when Maegan tapped out in seconds. Maegan couldn't get under Tina's skin even if she was trying which to Tina it looks like she isn't. Then again, Tina has dealt with far bigger names than Maegan can dream of. Tina is the one doing things in SEF, make a name for herself, and she will continue to call out Maegan or any Fox anytime she wants because its rather fun to her, it amuses Tina to bash these bitches who can't do a damn thing except bitch and moan.

kstancil13

{Maegan rolls her eyes as she looks at the very short message from "The Queen."  She waves Brandon off who is coming into the room and taps her Ipad so she can record her own short promo}

Maegan:"So I have earned the notice of "The Queen."  Granted you have earned the right to refer to yourself in the third person but then again you are the only one in your team talking any sense.  I know I haven't earned anything here.  What the hell do you think I keep showing up for?  Are you really so bored as to comment on something that even I have said myself?  I know I'm not in your league.  The only thing I can see in responding to you is that I will probably piss you off.  Then again, if pissing you off gets you in the ring and another ass kicking for me, {she shrugs} so be it.  How else can someone learn but by getting in the ring with the best?  Each time I can get you in the ring and of course get destroyed, it is something else that I can learn, and possibly use later to help myself get better.  Sound familiar, Julie?  I think someone told you that when you were wrestling as Vickie.  Think about it.  My family may not know everything about this business and give respect to the men in this business who almost do but there are a few of the women who have made a name for themselves in SEF who we do know about.  Why do you think I keep referring to you as the Queen?  Not to kiss ass or to name drop, but since I've been trying to start a feud with Tina....she is your tag partner so its out of both respect and wariness that I have to keep an eye on you.  Other than that, {she shrugs} you have your way to relax, Tina has her way to prepare for a match, and mine is headed towards me with a sexy smile on his face.  So Tina I will see you and Danika in the cage, if Danika will even show up with whatever crap she's trying to pull."

{Maegan sets the ipad to the side and pulls her dress off.  Brandon tosses it to the side and turns the ipad off.}

Taylor Andrews

When did Julie answer Maegan Fox? Didn't think we heard from The Queen, live, in person at all tonight? Even now, Julie is nowhere to be seen, neither of Sexy Sensual Sweeties are. Hell, Tina hasn't said anything in a while, but Maegan Fox, she is running her mouth like she knows what is going on. She thinks Julie remembers some advice from back in the day, but the advice to Julie is common knowledge she has had since her first day in SEF over a decade ago. Julie didn't rise quick, she busted her ass and four years after debuting, she became Queen and World Champion in one summer. Then she dealt with a recurring illness reducing her to non wrestling spots, yet she still showed up and worked her ass off giving a show like no one else, like no Fox ever could, except Brittany Fox!! Julie has said very little of the Fox's though, not even sure if she has said anything in this new year about Maegan or her family? Julie has been keeping to herself and close friends like Tina, and not many more. She is still active, but chooses not to give Maegan the time of day because she has had enough bullshit. Julie has bigger things happening than some little girl who doesn't know how to work in this business. By the way, tonight its a hardcore bra and panties match one on one with Tina, no title on the line. Its the opening match of the return episode of Sacifice which will lead into a special anniversary show on SEF's birthday. This is a big match and Tina is all ready to go in a very luscious looking pink lace bra with matching panties covering enough and revealing curves that make all men melt, and women too!!! She is ready to tap you out and look better than you while doing it.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF