sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Again, Really

Started by kstancil13, January 04, 2014, 12:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{Maegan's at the arena checking the board, running late as usual, but hell at least she shows up!  She sighs as she realizes who she is booked against.  She looks up as an SEF interview team shows up}

Maegan: "I am beginning to see why Tina is so bored being booked against me all of the time.  I have to work another match against Danika in a cage with Tina?  People can run their mouths all they want about whether or not I'm wasting people's time in what I have to say in my interviews and promos but at least I'm here, lacing up my boots, and giving some sort of effort.  Granted, I have been distracted and not giving this business or this company the attention that it deserves but to ignore it completely?  I tried that and it gnawed away at me.  How can anyone think they can sign on the dotted line, show up once or twice a week in their gear, and still expect to collect a paycheck? {she rolls her eyes} Yes, I know Tina is going to be like a freaking blood hound, hear her name, and call me out as a hypocrite.  Honey, you don't know jack about the contract that I signed with Whitney.  I do have outside commitments but when I'm booked for a card, I hype it, and then I'm here in my gear for the match.  Could I do more for SEF?  Maybe.  Should I do more for SEF? Definitely!    That being said, I'm here.  I have matches.  Who do I actually expect to present any kind of challenge?  The only one with their heart and soul in this business and as much as I despise her, I can say that about Tina.  Then again I think Kira and Danika may be related.  So called "good reasons" for not being able to ask for a LOA.  If she shows then we'll know that this whole story was just some scam by Danika and Missy to try to get my head out of this match.  Then again I really don't see Danika as a threat to me much less to an SEF Champion.  Then again I was all set to fight Kim again because I got an email saying that I needed to come in to sign a contract for a match with her.  Not that the last match was anything spectacular.  {Shrugs} I didn't even promote the match because it wasn't even worth the air time it was slotted.  Now getting back to the more important match, another chance to dance with the champ.  You know Tina you are probably wondering why I don't just give up?  I have yet to beat you but I am still here.  Granted it is my older sister's birthday and its not the first time its been missed...{she frowns as she looks past the camera} "Freaky as hell, {she points and we see Kristin and Barry coming toward her.} "I was just talking about you what are you...."  {Kristin whispers in her ear and Maegan smirks} "Okay, tell me after the show then.  It might be a great birthday if Danika decides to show up and try to distract Tina long enough for me to escape the cage.  {She waits till they leave and turns back to the camera} As for bringing family members, Kristin wasn't the one that I planned on bringing.  You want a tag team match with me and a partner of my choosing against you and one of the greatest female wrestlers of all time?  Fine.  I have two partners in mind, I'm just not sure which one will be able to tag with me.  Then again you want to run your mouth about small time accomplishments and no mainstream success?  I haven't mentioned any titles that I've held since my first or second promo when I said I dropped the title to focus on SEF.  Kristin is the one with the long career with matches of some great SEF superstars.  Think we're bigger stars?  Are you sure you're weed isn't laced with some acid or something?  {she snickers}  While I think if I gave it a serious shot I could be better than you, but I'm not entirely delusional.  I know that I am no where in the atmosphere with Julie and Whitney. Could I be there one day?  Maybe if I put in all the hard work and sacrifice that they have but I know the game, Tina.  You may beat me but you, alone will not be the reason that sends me packing from SEF, if I ever choose to leave.  {her cell phone pings, she pulls it from her pocket, and smirks} "I knew your ears had to be burning, Tina.  Brandon just sent me a text that you've cut a new promo  I am actually very interested in what you have to say now."  {She smiles at the camera crew}  "I'm going to settle into my hotel room, maybe molest my husband, and then pull up your promo.  I'm sure you have something condescending to say and if you don't know what that means, then look it up."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF