sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hardcore Bra and Panties

Started by kstancil13, January 04, 2014, 12:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{It is late afternoon when we open on Maegan Fox's hotel room again. Maegan is wrapped up in a sheet and she is amused as someone is on the floor crawling around, grumbling.  A few minutes later Brandon pops up in boxers, with jeans in hand.  Maegan swats him on the ass as he starts to turn and he leans down to kiss her.}

{She leans back with a sigh and reaches for her Ipad underneath her clothes.  She checks a few messages, checks in on her step-kids, and then SEF info.  She smirks and her eyebrow raises as she realizes she's booked against Tina for Anarchy, this time in a Hardcore Bra and Panties match.  To sated to be concerned with modesty, after all this is SEF not the Disney channel, she starts recording.}

Maegan: "Here we go again, Tina.  We haven't even stepped into the cage yet and we are booked in yet another match.  This time in a hardcore bra and panties match.  In a few minutes I'll be headed down to the gym with my beautiful man.  Just to clarify, he's my husband, not my boytoy....although we do treat each other like chew toys.  {satisfied smirk} My mind is full of some serious bliss and now I'm about to focus on what I came here to do.  Make a name for myself in SEF however I can, even if its being the biggest pain in the ass."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF