sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Who side are you on?

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 12, 2014, 03:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Main Event Match: Six Person Tag Team
The Mack + Tina + Brady Henderson v. Jordan Cut + Phoenix Winterborn + Simon Lee Nash

In tonight's main event it will be a six person tag team fight when Phoenix Winterborn Simon Lee Nash and the SEW Light heavyweight Champion Jason Cut goes up again X Diva Champion Tina Andrews, Brady Henderson and the Mack.

Simon Lee Nash is chilling in the locker room doing a quick text. He puts the cell phone away and starts to take off his jacket and slowly starts to get into his wrestling gear.

Just Then Jason cut shows up to the locker room

The two have been going to war in the last few months over the Light Heavyweight championship that now Jason Cut has in his position. However the mutual respect is there so they can trust each other when it comes tonight's fight however with the recent developments of a romantic between Jason Cut and Tina Andrews. That become a completely different story now.

Simon: What's up man

Jason stays silent

Simon: Alright man i get it. getting into game day ready that's good.

Simon: Cause deep down i began to wonder what side you was playing on. Don't get me wrong. What you and Tina have is cool. Down right respect it. She is a good looking. No doubts about that. But mark my words. We need to win this tonight. You and i both have dreams of taking our careers to the next level. Trust me we can do this and win it. I am focus at the job at hand. I hope you are using your brain in your head and not the head between those leg of yours.

Simon: Tina is on the other side tonght. Along with Brady Henderson and THE Mack. Now i can trust Phoenix Winterborn. I have been his partner before in federations from around the world. I know he will be good to go and will leave everything on the line tonight. I tag with you before and we have go to war before too. I know what are capable of. So there will be no problems with us either.

Simon: I just want to know who's side you are on? US or them?

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash sits down and now he is about to get ready for the match. He is deep in thought about everything that is about to go down in the match in how to deal with The Mack, Brady Henderson and Tina plus can he trust his partners in Phoenix Winterborn and Jason Cut.

Now Simon is dealing with another distraction when it comes to Josh and the challenge in the future

Simon: So here we are and this is about to become an epic six person tag team fight. But Now we heard what Tina had to say about this the sexy golden goddess alright if that is how you feel Tina then tonight we will be going to war. However, myself, Phoenix Winterborn and your friend and maybe fuck buddy Jason Cut will be prevailing and winning this match tonight. This is a huge night for all of us.

Simon: You know that i just capature the King of Chaos title just a short while ago so now i am looking for what will be a great victory. Now i know this belt is a 24/7 title so who knows what will happen next. But all you need to know that i am looking forward to getting into the ring tonight. I am ready for anything and tonight i am looking forward to beating you guys in the center of that ring.

Simon: My mission is pretty clear. I am looking to kick ass and take names. Tonight i am fixing to take three down. Brady Henderson, The Mack and Tina.

Simon: Look out SEW King of Chaos Champion Simon Lee Nash, The SEW Light Heavyweight Champion Jason Cut and the SEW World heavyweight champion Phoenix Winterborn are ready to go to war.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF