sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrificial Lambs

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 12, 2014, 09:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Entering into a dungeon like chamber lit faintly by a torch on the wall we see five men and one woman hanging from crosses, bleeding from spikes being driven into the ankles and wrists to hold the bodies to the crosses. Standing before them is a figure cloaked in a long dark robe with a large hood. The voice of a female is heard sounding like that sarcastic smooth purr of the Golden Gal, Taylor Andrews, or Tina!?!

Tonight we enter into a six person tag team match where we all will sacrifice our bodies for the betterment of business, the business being professional wrestling at its finest. Especially when you put the Golden Goddess in the ring against anyone. Now tonight I get to team with my trainer, the one, the only, the original, Daddy Mack. An honor it is for me, but a pleasure as well for I get to dance with the devil that made me while showing him up! It was just two nights ago we were kicking each other's assess, but hey, Mack and I are friends, so Brady, I can handle business in that ring as good as anyone which is why I am a champion. The three of us have this tonight, although, judging by what we got for competition, or lack thereof, Mack and I may have this by ourselves!?! Then again, we probably would if we had a challenge presented to us!?!

Tina whipping her hood down laughing and swinging her blonde pigtails around. An arrogantly sarcastic smile on her face and she picks up a machete from a table in front of her when The Mack's unmistakable voice interrupts.

Daddy Mack

You gonna get this over, so we can go do what we do better than anyone else?!? And what the hell ya doing with the machete?

Tina looking back with a fuck you glance of sarcasm.

I'm doing the ritual jackass.

Mack coming up by Tina in his ring gear throwing an arm around her and takes the machete whacking it into the midsection of the nearest man on a cross. The machete blade sinks in all the way, but sticks in the body acting like it hit something more solid, like maybe wax and upon a zoom in we see the bodies are indeed made from wax, good work too. Back to Mack who hangs on Tina arrogantly.

This match we got is already epic because we got six champions colliding and the two top draws of SEF involved, not to mention were on the same team, so chances of winning go to us. Especially since I know this hot little number wants it so bad she'll do whatever it takes to get it. Even if it means fucking an old has been like Daddy Mack to insure I come to the ring ready to make sure we win. I know Brady got my back and like Tina said, we may not need him, but we got him. Where is Phoenix at, huh Simon, where is Jordan for that matter? Were right here and Sacrifice is in our blood, it is our focus tonight, so show up or get shown up, your choice!?!

The Mack dipping Tina back to throw her across the table and rip the robe off her. The Golden Gal in her ring gear, but sliding them shorts off with no panties, but a wet pussy, especially after Mack gives it a good licking. Tina screaming and then Mack hopping up on the table flipping his tights down to slide his cock inside the Golden Gal. He pumps into her putting his arms to the back of Tina's legs leaning them down to really drive deep in her twat. Tina moaning and screaming loud echoing through the dungeon as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF