sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Not A Happy Camper

Started by mysticbabydoll, February 02, 2014, 09:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady shut the TV off since his team is losing the Super Bowl, and he takes a few deep breaths. He had to calm down, and focus on the match at hand. Going up against Tina and Jordan Cut, and he had to laugh at that. He took the Light Heavyweight Championship away from Jordan, and that was something he is happy with. He is still upset, and he looks at the camera as he gets talking.

Brady Henderson: Well my team is going to lose the Super Bowl, but I couldn't watch anymore stupid Broncos. I guess my sister wins this year, but that don't matter at all. I got a match to be focusing on, so I team up with my tag team partner and the other half of the tag team champions The Mack as our opponents are Tina and Jordan Cut. I took the Light Heavyweight Championship away from him, and he actually thought he was going to retain it, but a joke he turned out to be. I bet he is going to say that win of mine was a fluke, and blah blah but it wouldn't matter cause this is proof that I captured it.

He held up the championship in front of the camera, and he smirks as he talks again.

Brady Henderson: Tina now she will be tough, but I have respect for her still I won't take it easy on her. I am sure she will give me a challenge, and Jordan isn't really a concern at all. Tina your good, and even your better then Jordan. Should I call you Tina or Taylor? That isn't the point, but I thought I would ask. I know this match will be fun, and of course I will stick by you Mack. I want to go far in this business, and I know we will put on a great match for the fans so I am ready to strike as this will be a take over.

Brady kisses the tag team championship in front of the camera, and his sister walks inside. She laughed, and he paid her the money he owed her maybe he should have picked the Seahawks and he wouldn't have to pay his sister as he is more concerned about the match at hand then anything else as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF