sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Where's MY partner?

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 03, 2014, 12:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Looks like the Golden Gal may be going at it alone tonight against The Showtime cause the Cool Cutter hasn't been one to impress anyone lately. He showed up for WAR briefly with very little to offer and now it seems he forgot all about Sacrifice. Taylor Andrews knows when Sacrifice is and she is ready to do just that no matter what odds she may face against The Mack and Brady Henderson.

Taylor just lays back in a room sporting her ring gear casually relaxed on the sofa with her Womens X Diva Title around her waist. A luscious grin of sarcasm across her face and the Golden Gal looking hot as ever.

Mack, Brady, I hear you both loud and clear and wish it was the three of us against, against, well hell, I am not sure what other three wrestlers show up as much as we do since were the only ones to give a damn about Sacrifice!?! One thing for sure boys, tonight I ain't going to let the Golden Goddess be tarnished because my partner isn't around to have my back as I don't need anyone else. Just thought it'd be nice to scratch each others backs, but I guess we'll see what happens won't we!?! As for you Jordan Cut, come on boy, cum taste my juices and let's get loosened up for our main event tag team match that would put us in line for a Tag Title shot if we win.

Taylor just laying there looking pretty in her pink and white ring gear with that blonde hair laying down her shoulders and her eyes ferocious and hungry with that sarcastic smirk twitching up like a chesire cat ready to play.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut and Jenom are being shown arriving Sarcifice late, so SEW employee informs them that show already over, and Jordan Cut spoke to SEW employee.

Please tell Tina that I'm sorry for not showing up airport kept me and Jenom in Dallas, Texas for hours! I will not let her down again next time face those two jerkoffs!

Jordan Cut kiss Jenom on the lips make their way to management to explain their reason not showing up hopefully won't be fine for being late for show also disappointed SEW fans paid to see Jordan Cut and Tina together.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF