sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mack Checks Into The Hardcore Hotel One LAST Time & Sacrifices Phoenix

Started by Showsteala, February 15, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock scratches out over the pa and here comes the highest rated superstar in SEF today and of all time. The hottest free agent to remain exclusive cause why leave the biggest show in town and he beams bright with a wide sarcastic grin while dancing arrogantly down the aisle!?! The SEF World Heavyweight Championship around his waist with ring gear minus a vest or shirt or anything. Mack hopping to the apron stepping in the ring to circle into his muscle pose. The Fabulous Beast making his way down staying out of the spotlight as best as his big ass can do while Mack gets a microphone from his bed with the mirror on top of it supported by lit up pillars. The Hardcore Hotel sign blinking on the ropes with the vacancy light glowing and the beast in the ring next to the bed watching. Mack slapping the title around his waist and raises the mic up a bit sarcastic as usual with that cocky grin, but hunger in them baby blues showing us how much more he wants to be the man than anyone else in this business, in SEF.

First things first, Phoenix fucking Winterborn, you, you actually entered the Hardcore Hotel once a few weeks back and accused me of politicking!?! But I ask you Phoenix, how is it you are getting a SEF World Title shot against Mack on Sacrifice when you have been no showing SEF for too damn long!?! You have done nothing to earn this shot, but of course, Daddy Mack, oh, he can face 'em all, put him in there with me and its all ok, right!?! Man, I am so fucking sick of this shit!

Mack looking a bit disgusted, but holding his calm demeanor and smirking sarcastically.

Phoenix, I ain't accusing you of politicking, but it just seems funny that your the chosen one, chosen by SEF management, while I have always gone the other way, the highway, my way, and I kiss ass, I get what I want by talking to management behind that curtain!?! I don't think anyone sees it that way and if they do, their full of shit cause Mack gets his matches, his title shots, his opportunities by making them in this ring in front of the world. You are in a league your not ready for Phoenix, you are not at my level, you are not ready to carry SEF as the World Heavyweight Champion. Go try and win back the SEW Title from Taylor cause you got a better chance of doing that than winning this title from me.

Mack patting the SEF Title around his waist gleaming with that grin.

Now, maybe if you suck it up and go through the rumble and win that, go to Wrestle X, face me there, then maybe you will have a chance, but you got a month and a half to reach my level, to understand who it is your facing when you step in the ring with Daddy Mack. Cause son, you ain't figured shit out and I be simpler than simple cause Mack ain't that complex, he just drives himself harder than you do. Mack wrestles circles around you Phoenix, and that will be displayed yet again on Sacrifice. Thing is, I thought I heard the SEF Champ would be in the rumble and pick his opponent should I win?!? I guess I got enough to do on Sacrifice what with hosting this gig, plus the awards ceremony and refereeing the Sacrifice match. I'll do more though, Mack does it all and twice on Sunday, remember dat boys and girls, ain't no one our works, out wrestles, or out shines Da Hardcore Kid!!!

Mack waving an arm around all arrogantly flexing, then steps back all calm and grinning wide.

And just like that Phoenix is done, so bring it kid, bring all you got, hell, come on out here in the Hardcore Hotel and tell me to my face unless you just a busta like you proved to be in the past trying to undersell my ass!?! We got other things to get to, bigger guests to introduce, well, two at least that I advertised on the Sacrifice card. I heard from Whitney that someone new to SEF, or I think this is a return of his!?! Either way, he wants to debut tonight and no place bigger to do it than in the Hardcore Hotel, so Drew Stevenson, come on down and do so, Mack will kickstart your career just right. I remember your name from a few years ago, but wasn't here to work with ya and saw Viper burying ya under my name. Ya seemed to take it, but like most ya faded out of the scene for whatever reasons, wasn't clear from my view!?! Now your back, so let's see what ya got, but make no mistake, boy, you come out here trying to walk over Mack and you'll be sacrificed, whatever that means!?!?!

Mack waving a finger to his ear like even he don't know what he'll do, but rest assured it'll probably involve a classic superkick to the jaw!?!

Now then, enough to the jobber fodder, we got two very important guests to bring out here and they can come out when they like cause they earned that level of respect. One is a hall of famer, while the other should be and both have style all their own making them the best in the business. Without further ado, let's hear it for two blonde bombshells, and two wrestlers even I admit to being as great as The Mack!!!

Mack leaning back on a pillar of his bed lowering the mic and hooking his thumbs on the top of his SEF Title belt looking cocky and sarcastic as ever. Them blue eyes shining out full of hunger and a lust for stealing this show and every other.

Taylor Andrews

"Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie playing over the pa riles this crowd up for the Golden gal to make her entrance on the stage in her ring gear sporting the SEW Title around her waist with the Womens X Diva Title above it covering her flat, firm stomach. Mack eyeing Taylor with a delightful smile as she skips to the ring swaying her firm ass and comes sliding in on her knees popping up a bit seductively. Taylor moving to Mack who steps towards her and she caresses his hand on the microphone raising it up with a luscious smile across her lips.

First of all Macky, before the real VIP makes her entrance, this Golden Goddess before you wanted to come out here on the highest rated segment of all time to let the world know that I am indeed going to be in The Hardcore Rumble in the main event of Sacrifice. And Mack, that means at Wrestle X, I am taking the SEF World Heavyweight Championship from you. No hard feelings and hey, I love what you did for me in XFW, I can accept that and will gladly take the XFW Title from J X Cash any night of the week, so by the time the biggest show of the year is over, this Golden Goddess will be the new united World Heavyweight Champion of SEF!!! I've been in the rumble before, been in the X-Cage, and came close, now its time for the Golden Gal to get more gold in The Hardcore Rumble!!!

Taylor smiling big at that and hungry for more gold considering she did lose a bit in recent nights, however, things aren't looking too bad for her. Considering she is looking good enough to take on Mack himself who just eyes the Golden Gal hungry for her, and more!!! But then "An American Girl" by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers comes over the pa and the crowd remembering her well with a standing ovation.

Julie walks out in a short flowered dress with a brown and gold color scheme and straps going around her neck to hold the dress up over her small, frail body. Seriously, she looks thinner than usual, almost unhealthy, but still a hot blonde skipping to the ring showing life behind those green eyes and pretty smile. Mack holding the middle rope up and stepping on the bottom for Julie to kneel in and stand up hugging the SEF Champion. Taylor embracing Julie in a hug and all three move to the bed sitting down on the edge with Mack in the middle holding the microphone up.

Well thank you for coming out here Julie, always a pleasure. So what is it your doing, why are we getting presented with such a gorgeous gal like you who doesn't need to do make another move in this ring!?!

Julie smiling at that and the crowd cheering yea.

Thank you for that, thank you all for a wonderful ride as its been incredible to be a part of SEF for as long as I have. I wish it could be longer, but I'll be lucky to make it to Wrestle X which is where I will be even on my deathbed because ladies and gentlemen, I am taking my rightful place into the SEF Hall of Fame. That is why I am out here to announce it myself. Management told me they would hype it up, that they would make it huge, but I never wanted that, just a chance to show you all what I could do and I am happy with the response, so thank you all, again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Julie a bit teary eyed just smiles and Mack with an arm around this years first Hall of Fame inductee grinning a bit proud for his friend, but sarcastic as well.

You earned the right to stay at home honey, but I don't blame you one bit for being right here to do it yourself, to do what none of these kids today will do, push yourself, promote yourself, sell yourself to make people stand up and say, hey, that's pretty damn good. So its official I'd say, your going into the Hall of Fame, so Julie, sit back, settle in, maybe you and Taylor enjoy the bed cause I got another VIP coming out, plus, we got some new kid showing up to make a grand entrance.

Julie shrugging.

Hardcore Hotel hotter than ever I see, so why stop doing this show!? And yes, I'll hang out to add some beauty to this set!!!

Mack nodding yea.

Danika

Freak on a Leash by Korn hits to the dissapointment of the fans who are reveling in Julie's return. Talon with fresh red scratches and a hickey on his neck heads to the ring.  He grabs a microphone from a tech and climbs into the ring

Talon:"I'm sorry to you, Julie for interupting your special night but from what I understand Mack doesn't want people to bullshit him or disrespect him or whatever.  Of course that is second hand knowledge but instead of wasting anyone's time or to further disrespect your moment to shine, Julie, I want to do what I think I remember Mack saying to me or about me.  You said to say it plain or don't say it at all.  As of today Kristin Fox is mine!  Now you might care less but I've said it and if I have too, he shrugs So be it."

NBD

Mack ignoring Talon as does Julie while The Fabulous Beast is ready to tear his head off if he has to. Taylor Andrews the young spunky spitfire that she is stands up getting in Talon's face yanking the mic from his hands and says with a scowl.

You little piece of shit. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit trying to claim Kristin as yours while disrespect Mack despite saying you don't want to do that. Mack never said he didn't want people to stop dissing him, he said he'll dis you right back, so get your facts right and step off, lil boy. Kristin Fox as shown us all clearly that she can be taken by anyone she finds to be hot, so sober or not, like it or not, she did what she wanted to do. She can claim all the shit she wants, but in the end, we saw her true emotions come clean, otherwise, she got a lot of work to do and you not being in the rumble is a disrespectful move to all of us who bust our asses for this opportunity your trying to squander. I have half a mind to take you down and tap you out right here-

Mack cutting her off getting to his feet as Julie stays on the bed not really caring.

Enough sweetheart, this kid is trying to wave some cock around he ain't really got to stroke in SEF. And as for your claims Talon, no, I don't care and if I fuck old what's her name again, I still won't care because its like Tina said, Kristin hasn't shown she is over Mack or will be faithful to you until she gets over The Mack. Now run along or hang back cause we got more important figures than you to come out here and it happens now!

Mack pulling Taylor back to the bed and then before he sits looks to the stage when we all hear...

The crowd on their feet for The Nature Boy who struts out in a suit worth a few thousand or more moving with his own style like only he can. Talon in awe and moves back when Mack motions him to do so as Ric heads up the steps to enter the ring. Mack sitting on the middle rope for Ric to enter the ring and takes his hand shaking it and hugs The Nature Boy like an old friend. He whispers something and Flair chuckles, lets out a...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

letting us know it may involve a party later!?! Mack heading to the bed Julie stands up from and Ric kissing her hand before they embrace in a hug. Flair twirling her around and Julie kissing his cheek before head back to the bed while Taylor catches The Nature Boy's attention. He places an arm around her and she kiss on him whispering in his ear making Flair grin wide. Mack handing him a mic and pulls his own up.

Welcome to the Hardcore Hotel my friend, its been a long fucking time since we seen you out here styling and profiling and I know, I know why and you got no obligation to do so. But because of who you are and what you did for SEF in our earl days, we got two inductions into the Hall of Fame this year, so make a place for another ring.

Loud cheers for that and Mack shaking hands with Flair who shows off his other rings before moving his arm back around Taylor.

Thank you Mack, means a lot to me to be honored by SEF. But on the road to Wrestle X, I think I may have found someone to make me return until the biggest show of the year here in SEF. So let's bring this big warrior out here right now.

"Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory hits the pa hard and fast bring A Native Americano to swagger out here in his swat gear with the Renegades of Peace cut over his the Kevlar vest. The SEF Director marching out to slide in the ring and pop up swinging his long hair back. He looks at Flair extending hand to shake The Nature Boy's, Mack nodding yea and Flair lifts his mic up.

I think this kid could use a little bit of my influence, so while I may not be here all the time, I'll be in his corner from time to time until Wrestle X to receive a honor that I will cherish from all of you.

Ric pointing to Mack and the crowd and blows a kiss out to the audience, then shakes hands with Mack raising his arm in the air, grabs A Native Americano's arm and raises it in the air too while this music hits.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF