sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

maybe the long shot but fuck it

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 16, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Tonight could be the biggest night of Simon Lee Nash's career. Even though he is now the Light heavyweight Champion and the SEW War tag team champion. There has always been one dream most of all that he wanted to be the face of the SEW and the World Heavyweight champion. He earned one chance and losted it. Now he will have to do a battle royal to get to the final 8. From there an X cage comes into play and if he is the last man standing then he will make history. He will become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Title and will get a chance to fight in the main event of the biggest event of them all. Wrestle X.

Simon begins to tape up his arms and legs

But he shows a noticeable pain face when it comes to his arm and shoulder area.

Simon: I will admit it. I am not at 100% but then you have a chance to fight in the main event of wrestle x and fight for the world title. Pain is Temp and everything doesn't really matter. I will admit this is the greatest ride of my young career. Now i am the light heavyweight champion and one half of the War tag team champions.

Simon: So here it is. The moment has arrive. This is all about three levels. One you get into the rumble and try not to be eliminated and make it to the elite 8. Level two then you deal with the X cage. Be the last man standing then level three well that will come when Wrestle X when i become the world heavyweight champion.

Simon: Now don't get me wrong. I love the job. I have been one hell of a fighting champion but i came so god damn close to winning the world heavyweight title when i faced off with Phoenix Winterborn. The so called face of the company. Well how did the face of the company did against Taylor Andrews? Huh? Not so good. I think the management will have to respect me when i am the last man standing and it's going to be me as the man who will be facing off with the champion. It doesn't matter who it is. Mack, Phoenix Winterborn, Brady Henderson, Jordan Cut, Earl the hobo, Josh Rodgers, Barry, Matt Ward, so that sexy bitch herself taylor andrews. I am going to do whatever it takes to be the winner and the last person standing. I might as well be the rookie of the year when i will be the man of the hour. The leading candidate of the 2014 superstar of the year. Tonight it's my time and my night to shine. I have been doing lately in the biggest matches against the best and now i am going to make my mark well known.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF