sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice This

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 16, 2014, 09:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Running as fast as I can through this maze of poorly built structures in the poor section of Shanghai, but no way I'm losing this cunt in front of me. Gaining on her, but she is fast, moving that firm ass quick in those tight spandex pants, spandex, reminds of being in the ring, what a career Viper had. But she turns into a open door bolting up the stairs and here I am right on her hot tail, almost ready to touch down and dominate. She spins around the staircase rail shooting up higher and my boots thundering behind her nearly stepping on the heels of her own combat boots. Two professional killers and now I got her tripping her as she leaps to the second floor and now I pounce on her back bringing a small glock from under my shoulder with a silencer cocked and ready to spill her brains out. The woman feeling the gun pointed into her skull shows less resistant bringing her arms up slowly, then I yank her tight, black shirt up revealing a tattoo stamped on her lower back, some chinese symbols, old school language, perhaps something to do with the mafia, but unsure!?! Not what I am after as I yank those pants down revealing her firm ass to which I part with my erect cock slamming into her making the woman grunt and moan, but mostly resist the urge to give more. Her face in pain with every thrust, but her eyes showing the discipline to withstand any assault, any torture as I keep the gun to her head and pound her ass, ripping up and soon blood flows. She whimpers a little and I slip my cock into her pussy making her moan, but quickly stops and let me have her which I do taking her hard and fast. Quickly I holster the pistol and remove a serrated combat knife bringing it under her throat while pressing my body down on hers reaching around to search her. Squeezing her breasts, pinching them until she let's out a scream, then I bite at her neck drawing blood making her scream and yell.

KILL ME!!!

But I just smile down slowly running my knife along her throat scratching a little trickle of blood to form a red line across her neck. Then slipping my cock back into her ass, I really pound her hard, yank her up in an arch by her hair keeping the knife to her throat.

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

She responds quick and confident.

FBI.

I don't believe her, but believe she is telling the truth and press her harder while keeping my cock in her ass ripping her open more and more.

LIAR! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

She whimpers and responds as quick as she can with pauses to moan due to the pounding I give her.

I TOLD YOU.

And I snap back.

WHAT ARE THE SYMBOLS ON YOUR BACK?

She answers back.

MY JOB!

She seems sincere, but what does she mean!? Will she tell me?

What is your job?

I stop fucking her leaving my cock to pulsate inside her bleeding ass with the knife still to her throat.

It doesn't involve you, so let me go and I will forget I saw you.

I can't do that.

Tell me your job and I may allow you to live!?!

She shakes her head no refusing to talk and I begin to rail my cock inside her ass pounding even harder. She screams, cries, and I keep pushing deep inside of her until my cum shoots inside. Then I pull out and cut the knife into her throat and across ripping her esophagus out letting the woman bleed out and gurgle as she gasps for air she cannot breath. I stand over her as she dies quick and wipe my blade on her clothes cleaning it good enough, then sheath it back to the side of my leg. Nothing on her besides weapons I don't need more of, so I put my cock away and head down the stairs out into the crowd of poor chinese laborers cluttering about and disappear down an alley through this maze of shacks making anyone too curious lost and confused.

|||End Scene : Start New Scene|||

And back in Northern England we find an old castle that looks like it belongs in in the days of the Monarchies with a courtyard housing small shops, an inn, pub, and stable with barracks and the whole midevil set up, but a working kingdom. A black jet flies overhead landing on an airstrip to the rear of the castle and comes to a stop near a few hundred feet away from the castle. Some poor old man rides out of the courtyard through a trail in the deep snow towing a black horse with it saddled up while he himself rides a brown horse. He rides to the plane where we see a suited up Victor Vladimir emerge from the plane looking casual with no tie, dark colors as usual, nearly black, or deep blue!?! A white shirt standing out underneath left unbuttoned at the top and his head cleaned off with no hair, but a pair of cheap sunglasses cover his eyes. He heads down the steps of the private jet and meets the old man with the horses taking the reigns of his black beauty to heave himself up on her back. Vic riding alongside the old man back to the castle where they enter the front over the draw bridge laying down letting them over the deep looking moat surrounding the castle which is flowing water so it doesn't freeze, although some ice is along the edges. They ride to the stable and Vic hopping off to tip his head at the old man taking care of the horses. Vic walking through a large double door opening both to make a grand entrance of his kingdom. The King Vladimir removing his shades to hang them in the middle of his buttoned up suit jacket and we see a large foyer with marbled beams matching the floor. A dim lit area with nothing here, just an empty room with the exception of a long dining table to the back with chairs on the backside only and on either end as if this place is used for a large dining hall!?! Perhaps a kitchen behind it as it appears to be a room, but Vic heading to the right and up a spiral staircase moving past the next floor and up to pass the third floor heading up to the fourth floor where he walks through a large wooden door opened slightly ajar. Vic walking across the marble floor of what looks like a living room set up pretty modern with a flat panel TV on a wall and across from it a sofa and several recliners where we find his old ladies looking casual in sweats and tank tops. Sammy and Stacy up first to greet their King and Nykki embraces him too, then they settle as Vic sits down on the sofa taking a medium sized red and yellow plastic bong from the coffee table. The King motioning for a lighter which Sammy hands him from her pocket and Vic lights up filling the bong and emptying it into his lungs. He sits back relaxing for a second as Stacy and Sammy hang all over him while Nykki heads into another room where kids are heard playing and one of them crying for something.

So how are the little ones, enjoying life as usual? Ya get them out in the snow?

He smiles and Stacy nodding while Sammy moves down to suck on Vic's cock.

Yes we did, had a blast building a snow fort with the inn keeper and stable master. Their playing hard like any good kid will do, making us work, but now its time for fun, huh!?!

Vic shrugging and taking a few more hits from the bong, then hands it off which Stacy takes care of setting on the table. Then she kisses in Vic's neck and unbuttons his shirt while Sammy is sucking his cock like she hasn't had it in years. She gets him real rock hard and Stacy slipping her sweats off straddles over the King to ease down on his shaft squeezing her lips tight. Stacy riding him hard and fast arching back as Sammy kisses Viper when she isn't sucking Stacy's tits. Vic playing with both their tits and fingers Sammy as he cums inside of Stacy, then let's her off his lap. The King laying Sammy back to drive his cock in her cunt slamming hard while Stacy kneels down off the sofa to lick his balls and ass. Vic driving deep into Sammy and cumming inside of her which Stacy licks up any that gets out sucking the King's cock when he pulls out. Stacy moving to Sammy's pussy and turns into a sixty nine position over the red head letting her own dark hair fall down as she dive in. Vic getting up pulling his pants up and meets Nykki coming out of the room to embrace her with a hug and kiss.

Kids good for a few minutes?

She nods yes and Vic takes her up against the wall ripping her pants down, lets his pants drop back down and rams her hard and fast, and lucky the the walls are stone or they may give out. Nykki getting railed against the wall and feels that cum enter her pussy which clenches around her King's shaft before Vic lifts her off and pulls his pants up. The King walking to the end of the room opening a door and heads inside shutting it behind himself. Vic entering the room to find his large king sized bed made up under a window and across the room is a large wooden desk he sits at tossing his suit jacket on the bed before he does. The King looking down at his desk and just relaxes a bit more, his eyes glazing over from the weed, but Vic taking a skeleton key from in his desk, rises to walk over to the end of the room opposite the door he entered and unlock a large wooden door. Vic walking through to another spiral staircase going down into the darkness, all the way down the floor levels and beyond that to a large steel door with a small window that has bars over it. The King using the key to open it and walks in to what looks like laboratory with some chemistry equipment and a few large machines looking like their for human experiments, or some large animals!?! Not the kid stuff of dissecting frogs and dogs or whatever they do nowadays!?! Vic letting the door shut and locks it from this side then sets the key on the bench near a swivel chair he sits on. A computer in front of him that shows his reflection in the black screen since its powered off and Vic removing his shirt now, then removes his shoes and stands up removing his pants to stand in a pair of grey boxers. The King moving across the lab to another steel door with a barred up window he looks into before pulling a lever to open the door which has no handle. The door swings in and the King walking in to a dungeon looking room, no light and several women chained to the walls with enough length to reach food bowls and a toilet bowl across from each. Vic looking over each one with all the girls looking up lustfully wanting to be chosen. The King choosing a young perky blonde and moves down to his knees pulling her by her legs making her fall to her back. Vic pulling his boxers down to slip his cock in her pussy as the other girls watch fingering themselves while their blonde friend gets pummeled, pounded, and dominated like they wish they were getting. The King laughing demonically as he rips the girl apart stretching her cunt so hard she bleeds from her puss, then Vic pulls out, lifts her up by her ass spreading the cheeks to slip his cock in and really make the girl scream. Blood curdling screams as blood comes from her ripped up asshole while Viper smiles sickly and keeps pounding hard cumming in her ass. He stands up letting the girl lay there, then steps near a redhead letting her suck his cock clean and shoves her back to walk back to his lab shutting the door behind him. Vic shutting us out to darkness with the rest of the girls.

|||End Scene : Start New Scene|||

Philadelphia, home to some of the most diehard, passionate, bloodthirsty, and loyal fans in all of pro wrestling. Tonight Philly is home to SEF's twelve year anniversary show taking place on Sacrifice 50 with a huge tradition taking place, The Hardcore Rumble. Thirty men and women enter, the last eight moving to the X-Cage, and one winning a World Title shot at the biggest show of the year, Wrestle X. The SEF World Title is also on the line, but perhaps bigger than that is the second ever Sacrifice Match in SEF history. After twelve years we finally see it again, the match that determines who the first ever SEF Champion would be, and that was Viper. That man laces up his boots one more time to face former flame Whitney Marret in this match and the Dominant Player is in the back, secluded as ever, by himself, in a small dressing room. He sits on a black sofa in his ring gear, a pair of padded gloves on his hands with his kneepads up and boots laced. Wrists taped up and his arms rest on his knees while Viper stares to the floor not letting us see his eyes while opening his mouth to speak in the usual cold tone.

Not sure what I am supposed to say to you Whitney Marret? I didn't ask for this match nor did I care if I ever had another one, but am not someone who no shows, never have been that kind of wrestler. I do care about this sport despite my lack of passion for making sure SEF survives as some management figure. Like I said, had I not let go of my stock, I would have killed SEF and that is not some ego speaking, that is me knowing I could do what Fate couldn't because I am better than that old man! I am the one who made sure he didn't kill SEF when he tried, I took all the heat, I was the man who kept SEF alive for Mack to come back to and carry into the future like he did before even if i did use his name to do it!?! I wished he would have never left and maybe I would still be here, maybe things would be different, but I never was like Mack, I don't put all my eggs into one basket. I am not here to steal the show, to even care if I draw shit. I am here to show up and give you all one last spectacle, one last Sacrifice, for its all its about for me. Then I go home, to my kingdom, to MY life outside the ropes. I'll never forget this business and may be back in a ring somewhere else, but not SEF. I gave all I could and got back a legacy that can never die, so bring it Whitney, its all set, its all over, let's get the show rolling.

His head remaining down as he stares to the floor, secluded and detached from this world, so the scene just ends and we wait for the show to begin.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF