sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 12 {6/12/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 09:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 12th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Superstar by Saliva comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' announce team of the ol' ECW, Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, the new SEF announce team.

Joel Gertner: Well here we are right in Las Vegas, sin city at its best and SEF is here to sin tonight with some good ol' action in the ring.

Joey Styles: We got quite the line up of matches for the show tonight, especially the main event which will see eight superstars battle in a TLC match to determine a new Xtreme Champion.

Joel Gertner: That match is gonna be a kick ass match with all them young talented guys in it. But that tag match between Da Gangstas and Mafia Kingz is gonna be one to watch as well.

Joey Styles: Oh yes, the match where Da Gangstas prove that they are the dominant stable in SEF and always have been.

Joel Gertner: The match will prove it, but I don't know about who will win as the kIngz are good too.

Joey Styles: But the Gangstas got it more and will win, I know they will. Now moving on, we got Chuck Alexander debuting and looking to kick Shadow's ass.

Joel Gertner: Maybe, he is good, but so is Shadow. Also debuting though is Frank Facile who seems like he can go, plus Tyler Norris debuts and is a another guy who may go far.

Joey Styles: Perhaps, they look good too, but I like this Chuck best. Let's not forget about the Hardcore Hotel with Steiner and Batista as guests.

Joel Gertner: Oh yea, Mack has his show back and interviews the two men who returned to SEF a lil while back. We may find out why they chose to go after the Dudleyz, so lets roll on.

Singles Match
Frank Facile vs. Jayden Diago

Fear by Disturbed hits the pa and out walks Frank to the ring making his entrance and soon steps inside the ring and waits. My Own Prison by Creed soon hits and Jayden comes running out looking pumped and hits the ring. The bell soon rings and the two men lock up. Franks backs up Jayden into a corner and looks for some chops, but is turned around and punched by Jayden who then whips Frank across the ring and runs at him for a shoulder tackle. Frank sidesteps him and Jayden hits the ringpost. Frank then grabs Jayden by the tights and hair, then runs him across the ring into the other ringpost, pulls him out of the corner and drops him with a suplex. Frank then climbs up top and nails an elbow drop right to Jayden's heart and pins.......1.........2........kickout! Frank seems a lil shocked by this, but takes it in stride, lifts up Jayden and whips him into the ropes. he looks for a high knee, but Jayden ducks and comes flying back with a forearm smash taking Frank down. Jayden then climbs up top and waits, then looks for a missile dropkick, but Frank moves out of the way. Jayden gets to his feet and Frank kicks him in the gut, then hooks his arms and nails the End Game on him and pins...........1.........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Frank Facile!

Fear hits the pa as Frank stands on his feet and raises his arms up for the cheering crowd. Suddenly, Matt Matlock of all people comes running out and slides in the ring clubbing Frank in the back. Matt then turns Frank around and lifts him up nailing the Matlock Drop receiving many boos for it. Matt just sneers and kicks Frank in the side, then exits the ring.

Joel Gertner: What the hell was that all about? Frank won his debut match here and looks to be a good talent, but Matt comes out and cheap shots him.

Joey Styles: Hey, Matt has been around longer and deserves more, but was he on tonight's card, no. frank is new and needs a lesson taught to him. Matt is perfect to do that.

Singles Match
Tyler Norris vs. Draven

Draven is standing in the ring waiting when Whats Happening by Ying yang Twins hits the pa and out walks Tyler Norris. he runs down to the ring and slides in and is met by Draven's boot to his face. Draven then lifts up Tyler and whips him into the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but is taken down with a dropkick. Tyler jumps up and starts stomping away on Draven, then picks him up and hits a triple vertical suplex, climbs to the top rope and hits a shooting star press. Tyler stays on Draven for the pin.......1......2........kickout! Tyler then punches Draven with hard rights to the face, then lifts him up and gives him a cradle piledriver right in the middle of the ring. Tyler soon drags Draven over to the turnbuckles, climbs up and and lifts Draven upw ith him. Tyler signals to the crowd, then lifts Draven up in one motion and delivers the Bad Ass Bomb to Draven. Tyler bounces away, but rolls back over and covers Draven.......1.......2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Tyler Norris!

Whats Happening hits over the pa and Tyler jumps up posing to the crowd and playing and all that before he heads backstage.

Joel Gertner: Man, first an impressiver win by Frank, now this Tyler kid is looking good too, SEF has landed some talent.

Joey Styles: Neither of these guys will compare to Chuck Alexander though.

Backstage

The view cuts backstage when word is given that Frank is looking for Matt Matlock and the cameras are on Frank now who is walking all over with a pissed off look on his face. Joanie Laurer chases after him and tries to talk with him about what happened after his match with Matt.

Joanie Laurer: Frank, pleases top and tell me what is gong on? I know what everyone saw, but calm down ok.

Frank just pushes past Joanie when he sees matta nd runs after him charginga nd spearing matt against a wall. The two immediately begin throwing punches, mainly Frank, but Matt defends himself. Afer a few minutes of brawling, officials flood on to the scene and pull them apart and getting them out of the area. Joanie just watches and soon the view cuts back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Man, Frank was pissed over that shit Matt pulled earlier.

Joey Styles: What a whiner he is and talk about cheap shots, look what he did to Matt!

Tag Team Match
Bulletproof & Gato vs. Skull & Xavier

Hit 'Em Up by Tupac hits the pa and out comes Bullet looking ready to fight making his usual entrance into the ring. Following that, Cadillac Pimpin by Young Bloodz hits the pa and Gato comes walking out with a swagger and he too soon gets in the ring. Lose Yourself by Eminem hits the pa now and the cheers turn to boos as Skull and Xavier come walking out to the ring. Xavier looks as pissed as Skull and runs to the ring, slides in and tackles Bullet. Gato starts pounding on him though, but Skull gets in the ring and hammers Gato with punches. He tosses Gato into a corner and punches at him like crazy. Bullet is now hammering Xavier with some punches, then clotheslines him to the outside of the ring. Bullet runs over and clubs Skull in the back, then looks for an irish whip, but is reversed and met with a big boot. Gato charges, but Skull sees him and catches him hitting a side slam. Skull then stands up and tosses Bullet out of the ring and tags in Xavier who flies in off the top rope with a leg drop to Gato. Xavier picks up Gato and whips him into the ropes, then lays him out with a spinning kick and goes back to the top rope. He leaps off with the Gangsta Splash, but Gato rolls out of the way and tags in Bullet who runs in and immediately covers Xavier.......1.......2.......kickout and broken up by Skull. Gato flies off the top rope with a tackle like cross body to Skull sending him through the ropes to the outside, but going with him. The two land with a crash and in the ring, Bullet picks up Xavier and whips him into the ropes and soon nails a back elbow, then climbs to the top rope. Xavier gets to his feet and Bullet flies off with a spear, but Xavier jumps up quickly dropkicking Bullet in the shoulder. Bullet rolls in pain holding his arm. Xavier gets to his feet and Gato escapes Skull, jumps in the ring and clubs him in the back. Skull follows him in and sends Gato into the ropes, then nails a clothesline on him to the outside. Bullet gets up and dropkicks Skull in the back sending him out as well. He gets up and turns around only to get kicked in the gut by Xavier and given the Ghetto Busta. Xavier quickly pins...........1.........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners by pinfall................Skull and Xavier!

Lose Yourself hits the pa as Xavier gets up and kicks Bullet in the gut, then exits the ring and Skull soon follows him to the back.

Joel Gertner: Well, a much as I hate to admit, Da Gangstas proved which group was best tonight. But Bullet still has a chance to win the title and prove he can outdo Skull.

Joey Styles: Bullet has no chance against Skull because just like Da Gangstas won tonight, Skull will decimate Bullet Wednesday.

Singles Match
Chuck Alexander vs. Mr. Shadow

Bled For Days by Static X hits the pa and Chuck comes walking out looking cocky and soon steps into the ring posing for the crowd, but gets booed. Shook Ones by Mobb Deep soon hits the pa and Shadow comes walking out. He gets to the ring and right away is brawling with Chuck. The two g back and forth with punches, but Chuck seems a lil quicker and sends Shadow reeling into a corner, then whips him across the ring and nails a hard clothesline to him. Shadow gets right back and is whipped into the ropes again. Chuck looks for a sambo suplex, but Shadow blocks it and twists him around into a swinging neckbreaker. Shadow starts stomping away at Chuck, lifts him up and nails a dangerous ddt. Shadow drops down and pins Chuck.......1.......2......kickout! Shadow now lifts up Chuck and whips him into the ropes. Shadow charegs with a clothesline, but Chuck ducks and the ref gets hit. Chuck grabs Shadow and nails a quick ddt, then gets up and waits for Shadow to get up. Fireproof suddenly comes running out and slides in the ring. He is behins Chuck and soon qhips him around and lifts him up nailing a chokeslam, then exits the ringa nd heads to the back. Shadow is up now and sees what Fireproof did, but doesn't care and just lifts up Chuck on his shoulder and delivers Stoned, then pins and the groggy ref counts.........1..........2..........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Mr. Shadow!

Shook Ones hits the pa and Shadow shrugs and celebrates his victory.

Joel Gertner: Well, interesting. Looks like Chuck and Fireproof are headed into a feud.

Joey Styles: Feud?! Chuck is going to kill Fireproof for screwing him out of a sure win.

Backstage

Walking down the hall is Yesenia Lopez or otherwise known as Senia Burger, her nickname in Mafia Kingz. She walks further down the hall, but is soon stopped when an arm from behind whips her around and slams her to the wall with a thud. The arm belongs to Xavier and he has a pissed look on his face as he breaths heavily down on Senia, then speaks.

Xavier: So you think slapping me is something you would ever get away with? Anyone, man or woman comes into my room and slaps me, I would lay their ass out on the spot, so don't even be playing me like that you fucking ho bag. I outta slap the shit out of you now, but since I did just whip your boys ass earlier, I figure that be cool for now. So a word of warning, don't fuck with me, bitch!

Xavier lets her go and looks to walk off, turning his body, but then out of nowhere nails her with a backhand to the cheek sending Senia to the floor holding her face. Xavier just looks down at her with a sneer and says.

Xavier: Oh yea, by the way, I lied!

Xavier grins and soon walks off down the hall and heads to his room to chill. The view catches Senia getting up and heading to her room as the it then cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Oh man, the Kingz are gonna be pissed when they find out what Xavier did to their queen.

Joey Styles: What?! She deserved it, she slapped him first and twice.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Daddy Mack
Guests: Batista & Scott Steiner

The ring has been set up now with all the props for tonight's segment of the Hardcore Hotel and now, the last, but not least addition is set to come out. Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa and out struts Daddy Mack dressed out in his ring attire colored red and black and has his Tag Title strapped around his waist. The hot Vegas crowd goes into a frenzy, more than anyone else, even their homestate hero David Blade. Mack just dances down the ramp and plays to the fans, slaps their hands and moves around with a huge smile. He finally hops up on the apron and moves a lil before stepping into the ring and doing his usual pose. Mack gets himself a mic and lays back on the bed he has in the ring, then speaks.

Daddy Mack: Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged back into town! Oh yea, it be the fucking Hardcore Hotel hosted by the one, the only, the magnificent, the bonafide showstoppa, it be me baby, live and in your face, Daddy Mack!!!!!!

The crowd stands to their feet and lets out a rip roaring cheer for Mack who just lays back and grins.

Daddy Mack: Well its nice to hear I am still remembered, but now, lets bring out my guests of the evening. They are a bit of a tag team, but will be making their entrances seperately, so first up, he is one of the bigger men on the roster, stands like six foot six, somehwere around three hundred, fucking built too, he is Batista!

With that, Evolution by Motorhead hits the pa and out walks Batista with a slight grin on his face as he walks to the ring and steps in, then Mack speaks.

Daddy Mack: Up next is an ol' cat from SEF who was actually at the first ever Westlemania, but didn't step up till one year ago when he won the King of the Ring. He is another big man, close to three hundred and standing six two, he is Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner!

The lights now dim and a red siren light flashes over the arena as "911" hits the pa and out walks Steiner wearing his tights with a metal headwear on. he flexes his arms on the stage and midway down the ramp, then finally steps into the ring where Mack is now standing and shakes his hand, then shakes Batista's. Steiner stands next to Mack whle Batista stands behind Steiner and Mack soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: So SEF got Steiner back and signed to a contract, plus we got the big man over there, Batista. Well hell boys, how the fuck ya been?

Scott Steiner: Well, we both been doing fine and me personally, I am happy as ever to be back in SEF because I got a score to settle with the Dudleyz.

Daddy Mack: Yea, I noticed you and Batista were kinda jumping them and shit, whats up with that?

Scott Steiner: Last year when Spike Dudley stole my Intercontinental Title fom me, it made me mad and one day I vowed my revenge and tonight is when I exact revenge on his puny lil ass.

Daddy Mack: Well, he is in that TLC match, ya ain't thinking of it are ya?

Scott Steiner: Maybe we are, but maybe we will get him sooner and keep him from coming out here. Fact is, Spike is a dead m........

Steiner is suddenly cut off when the Dudleyz rush the ring to no music and start brawling with Steiner and Batista. Bubba has Batista reeling in a corner as D-Von who caught Steiner by surprise sends him into the ropes and drops him with a reverse elbow. D-Von runs over and helps Bubba with Batista. They rock him with punches, then whip Batista into the ropes. D-Von catches him as Bubba grabs his head and they deliver the 3D to him. Steiner is up and kicks D-Von in the ribs, then lifts him up and looks for ddt, but Bubba breaks it up and pulls D-Von away. Steiner just stares at the two Dudleyz who stare back, then Steiner helps up Batista and both teams depart the ring seperately under orders from Mack who soon exits the ring as well letting the crew get the ring ready for the main event.

Joel Gertner: Damn, the Dudleyz exacted a lil revenge on Batista and we finally heard Steiner's reasoning.

Joey Styles: Yea, I hope they end Spike's career tonight!

Free For All TLC Match
SEF Xtreme Championship
The Jackal vs. Joker vs. Fireproof vs. Batista vs. David Blade vs. Spike Dudley vs. DeeJay George

All 7 men are in the ring, the 20 foot ladder standing at ringside, the title hanging above the ring and once the bell rings, they all collide. Jackal and DeeJay head straight for one another and immediately go to the outside where they tear into each other viciously. Batista singles out Spike who fights him off, but soon falls to the power. Fireproof ends up cothesline Joker down, then gets dropkicked in the back by Blade who jumps back up and drops him with a ddt. Blade soon runs over and jumps on Batista clubbing him in the back, then drops him with a reverse ddt. Spike gets up and stomps on Batista as Blade picks up Joker and whips him into the ropes hitting him with a kick to the gut, then knee lifts him in the jaw knocking him on his back. Blade exits the ring and slides in a couple chairs and table, then goes around and slides in the ladder. Blade gets in the ring and sets up the table, but Fireproof is up and nails him with some uppercuts, then sends him into a corner. Fireproof charges, but is kicked in the head by Blade who hops up on the second rope and clotheslines him. Outside the ring, Jackal has a chair and slams DeeJay in the back, then tosses him over the guard rail and stands up on the announce table with the chair. He leaps off and crashes down in the crowd nailing DeeJay across the back again, then proceeds to beat him through the crowd. In the ring, Spike delivers the Dudley Dog to Batista, then goes for Joker, but Scott Steiner comes running out and clotheslines the hell out of him. Steiner then tosses Spike out of the ring and follows him out. Batista rolls out and they double up on Spike really hurting him bad. Finally, the both stand on the apron and lift up Spike and nail a double gutwrench powerbomb on him straight down through the announce table. Spike's head bounces off a monitor and his leg gets mangled in a chair as well. The crowd chants Holy Shit, then Steiner and Batista climb into the ring. Blade is beating down Fireproof and Joker when Batista clubs him in the back, then Steiner gives him a release german suplex. Black Bob, the janitor makes his way out with a mop and bucket of water and gets to ringside. Steiner positions the table just right as Batista stands up the ladder and begins climbing. Steiner sees Bob and yells at him, but Bob ignores him and soon flings up the mop nailing Steiner in the head, then slides in the ring and clotheslines him with it. Bob then tosses the mop to Blade who is on his feet. Blade catches it and slams it across Batista's back breaking it, the mop and climbs up after him. Blade backdrops Batista off the ladder and through the table, then gets up and climbs the ladder. Steiner tries getting up, but Bob has the mop bucket in and throws the water on him, then clocks him in the head with the bucket. Bade is at the top now and grabs the title unstrapping it and raising it up high holding the Rock On symbol and yelling to the fans.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner and new SEF Xtreme Champion................David Blade!

War Machine by KISS hits the pa as Bob positions Batista and Steienr head to head on the mat and motions to Blade who grins and leaps off with The Moshpitt Plunge on to them both. Bob helps up Blade and raises his arm, then heads to the back while Blade celebrates out in the crowd.

Joel Gertner: Man, what a way to kick off his second match in SEF by winning the Xtreme Title. This kid Blade is on his way!

Joey Styles: He cheated, Bob was not a part of the match and was the only reason Blade won.

Joel Gertner: Whatever Styles, he still won and Jackal and DeeJay I belive are still fighting somewhere in the back, but that's it for now, see ya Wednesday.

The camera pans over the crowd one lats time capturing their cheers and screams before fading to black. The SEF logo flashes by, then the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF