sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 13 {6/19/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 09:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 19th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the San Jose Arena in San Jose, California and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Superstar by Saliva comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' announce team of the ol' ECW, Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, the SEF announce team.

Joel Gertner: Well here we are in California and with a good looking show for everyone to watch.

Joey Styles: Yea, some good matches and from seeing his recent actions, my pick to win the KOTR is Xavier, the kid is on fire.

Joel Gertner: No doubt he is and he has stepped up before, but his attitude is a lil off, changed for bad recently.

Joey Styles: Bad? He seems like he is ready to step up to the top now and I foresee him going all tonight and winning both matches.

Joel Gertner: Whatever Styles! We got more people to talk about, like the kid David Blade who is on fire as well and defending his Xtreme Title tonight, plus he has advanced in the KOTR.

Joey Styles: This Blade kid is doing ok, but Xavier will destroy him when the two meet. Just like he will destroy all three of his opponents tonight.

Joel Gertner: Well, no doubt a match between he and Blade would be something to see, them two would probably steal the show as they are both good in the ring.

Joey Styles: But who is main eventing tonight and getting a Heavyweight Title shot on Extreme? Xavier is that's who while Blade is stuck in the middle of the card.

Joel Gertner: But with the chance to be King of the Ring he can eventually change that by using to catapult a successful career. But enough talking, lets get on with the show.

KOTR Qualifying Match
The Jackal w/Christine vs. Mr. Shadow

Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits the pa and out walks Jackal with Christine at his side. The two get to ringside and Jackal slides in as Christine stays at ringside. Shook Ones by Mobb Deep then hits and Shadow comes walking out staring at Jackal. He steps into the ring and the two stare down each other, but appear to be respectful. Once the bell rings they lock and struggle for power. Shadow backs up Jackal in a corner, but Jackal quickly turns Shadow into the corner and pushes up on his chin. The ref breaks them apart and do so cleanly. Shadow moves out and they look for another lock up, but Shadow decides against it and knees Jackal in the gut, then whips him into the ropes and hits shoulderblock, neither man goes down. They eye each other intensely and run the ropes hitting shoulders again coliding and still standing, so they run the ropes a couple times and both try and catch the other with a clothesline instead, but knock one another down. The ref issues a count and only gets to four when both men rise up and get to their feet. They turn to each other and Shadow charges first, but Jackal dodges and drop toe holds him hanging him across the bottom rope. Jackal then leans over the top rope and pulls on the second rope and shoving his foot into Shadow's back. The ref stops at a four count, then Jackal lifts up Shadow and scoop slams him, runs off the ropes and drops down witha headbutt. Shadow rolls away before he can hit, gets to to his feet and lifts up Jackal suplexing him, then runs off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Shadow picks up Jackal and lifts into positon for a power slam, but looks for Stoned. Jackal is still too strong yet and shifts weight backwards and on to his feet, then holds up Shadow and power slams him to the mat. Jackal stomps on Shadow's head, then lifts him up and whips him into the ropes hitting a yakuza Kick on him. Jackal signals to the crowd and climbs up top where he leaps off and nails the Pounce of The Jackal, then pins..........1.............2..............3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall....................The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me hits the pa and Jackal stands up raising his arms in victory as Christine comes into to celebrate with him. Shadow gets to his feet and stares at Jackal, then extends his hand out. Jackal shakes hands with Shadow, then Sahdow leaves the ring.

Joel Gertner: Now that's what is nice to see once in a while, a show of respect between two gladiators.

Joey Styles: Just means Shadow is a pussy for not laying out Jackal after losing such an important match.

KOTR Qualifying Match
Christine w/The Jackal vs. Xavier

Where Will You Go? by Evanescence is playing over the pa as Christine stays in the ring and Jackal hops out, but stays ringside. The Way I Am by Eminem soon hits the pa and Xavier comes running out to the ring looking all fired, but Jackal blocks his path, so Xavier charges at him and they brawl. The match can't start yet, so anything go for now. Xavier takes it to Jackal who is a lil winded from his match, but Jackal uses his power to shove Xavier back, then looks for a Yakuza Kick. Xavier ducks it and sweep kicks Jackal to the floor, then slides in the ring officialy starting the match. Christine immediately goes for any advantage and jumps on Xavier's back slapping the back of his head and kneeing him in the kidneys. Xavier is in pain, but fights up from the attacka nd flips Christine over on to her back. He looks down at her, then runs the ropes and nails a quick leg drop on her. He jumps back up and run sthe ropes again, this time doing a cartwheel and landing a moonsault on her and pins.........1........2.........kickout! Xavier seems shocked, lifts up Christine by her hair and whips her into a corner with impact causing her to fly out on hee face. Xavier grins and gets cocky, then picks up Christine and gives her a piledriver. Jackal looks a lil worried after that move and cheers on Christine. Xavier picks her up and sends her into a corner, but turns to Jackal who is up on the apron now. The ref keeps the two apart and tries getting jackal down when Christine groggily comes over and drops to her knees giving Xavier a low blow. He turns around in pain as Jackal drops down and then Christine gives Xavier the Wrath of a Woman and pins.........1........2.........kickout! She sits up in shock and pins again............1.............kickout and this time Xavier shoves her off, jumps up and kicks her in the stomach, thenw hips her into the ropes and nails a super kick laying her out. Xavier climbs up top and leaps off with the Gangsta Splash on her, then rolls on for a pin.........1.........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Xavier!

The Way I Am hits as Xavier jumps up and picks up Christine for the Ghetto Busta, but Jackal comes in and he drop sher and slides out quickly. Jackal lunges at him, but Xavier runs around the ring and to the back as Jackal goes to his wife.

Joel Gertner: Well, as much as Christine may be trying, Xavier is a world class athlete and not much ya can do, but hse gave a fight, no doubt there.

Joey Styles: Christine should stick to magaing her husband and do no more. She is made for the ring, especially fighting men and men like Xavier.

KOTR Qualifying Match
Alex Archer vs. Yesenia Lopez

Times Up By Jadakiss and Nate Dogg blasts on the pa system.The audience stands up and starts booing towards this Alex Archer. He is dressed in a white muscle t-shirt and black, white and grey basketball shorts with mideum high black socks mysteriously strolls down the stage, with a determine look on his face. He gingerly walks up the black stairs, Alex walks through the second red wrestling rope. He winks at J-Lo, then proceeds to the middle of the ring.The music stops as the crowd seattles down. They look at the stage waiting for the next wrestler to arrive. Fighter By Christina Aguleria blasts on the pa system as Yesenia Lopez appears on the stage, dressed in her usual wrestling attire.The fans give her a mixed reaction.She doesnt waste any time and sprints down the ramp, sliding into the ring and start hitting Alex Archer with hard right hands. Alex reels backwards and into a corner where Senia charges, bt is met with a kick to the stomach. Alex grabs her by her head and throws her to the ground. He turns his back to the crowd and poses by raising both of his arms, being totally cocky. Little did he know Yesenia Lopez using her wits gets up slowly and puts Alex in a small package as the referee counts. 1...2.. but Alex kicks out. Alex being the bigger guy gets up a bit later then Yesenia. Yesenia wanting to end the match right away goes for the Lopez kick, but misses as Alex grabs her and picks her up for a TKO. Alex spins her around, but Senia lands on her feet and kicks him in the gut, then ddt's him. She runs off the ropes and nails an elbow to his back, then goes up top for a moonsault, but Alex is up and backdrops her to the mat. He lifts Senia up and nails the Turnover. He doesnt stop there he picks her up once again, then delivers Deathrow to her. He gets on top of her and pins her.............1............2............3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Alex Archer!

Times Up hits and Alex stands tall over Yesenia with a smug look, but from the back comes a running Gato who slides in the ring and tackles Alex laying into him with hard ass punches to the head. He quickly lifts him up and nails a Death Valley Driver, then kicks him some and helps Yesenia.

Joel Gertner: Well, another intergender match and yet the man wins again. Its a given I guess, but some women can do it, they have before.

Joey Styles: Yesenia should stick to going after the Women's Title, not a male dominated achievement.

Fatal Four Way Hardcore Match
SEF Xtreme Championship
Ricky Arana vs. Tyler Norris vs. Havok vs. David Blade[c]

All four men are in the ring, weapons are strewn all over and Tyler has enough. He charges Havok and tackles him into a corner where he lays in some hard punches. Blade just laughs, picks up a potted plant and throws it at Ricky who is just staring off into space hitting him in the head sending dirt all over the ring. Ricky holds his head and Blade just laughs, picks up a trash can and charges over bashing Ricky in the head, then drops it and ddt's Ricky into the trash can laying him out. David just sits up and grins, gets to his feet and watches Havok and Tyler, then picks up a two by four and runs over clubbing Tyler in the back, tosses him out of the ring and then jabs Havok in the gut. He whips Havok across the ring and nails a spinning heel kick on him, then pins.........1.........2..........broken up by Ricky who clubs David in the back and picks him punching him. ricky runs David into a corner slamming him into the turnbuckles, then picks up a chair and swings it, but David ducks. The chair hits the ropes and nounces back catching Ricky in the head. Havok is up, but sees Tyler coming in the ring and dives through the ropes colliding with him and taking him down on the floor. David grabs Ricky and plants him with a piledriver on to a chair, then goes up top and does the Rock On signa nd leaps off with the Moshpitt Plunge. He soon rolls over for a pin............1...........2............3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF Xtreme Champion............David Blade!

War Machine by KISS hits as David gets his title and celebrates with it by going into the crowd and high fiving fans, mingling with them all. Havok jumps in shock that he lost and Tyler gets up behind him, whips Havok around ad hoists him up, then nails Southerwestern Fried on the floor. Tyler looks down at Havok, then walks to the back.

Joel Gertner: Well it seems David won his match and is looking as good as ever, but Tyler was a bit unhappy with Havok.

Joey Styles: Tyler is a sore loser with that cheap shot he gave to Havok. The match was over!

Backstage

In the back, Xavier is shown wandering the halls looking pretty satisfied from his earlier match and pumped for his next one. He soon runs across the Mafia Kingz room and just eyes with a grin, but decides against going in. He heads on down the hall and soon comes across Steiner and Batista who when seeing him look none to pleased. Xavier looks at them and smirks, flips them off and motions to suck his cock. They get pissed and charge him, but Xavier is ahead of them and takes off running the way he came. He stops a lil at the Kingz room, then just as Steiner and Batista are about to reach him, he bolts in and they charge in after him. Xavier grabs Tommy and shoves him into Batista who shoves Tommy back and clotheslines him to the floor. Xavier runs around behind the sofa as Bullet and Shadow jump up in Steiner and Batista's faces, then start trading punches. Gato jumps up and helps Shadow take down Batista. Yesenia and Jasmyne jump on Steiner allowing Bullet t rock him with punches. Then Xavier gets a hold of a steel chair and bashes Bullet in the back, then cracks Gato in the head does the same to Steiner. He tosses the chair to Shadow and looks for a van daminator, but Shadow jumps back. Tommy gets up behind Xavier and Bullet is up as well. They pound Xavier in the back, then toss him against a wall. Batista gets up and charges with a knee to Xavier's gut, but he is shoved out of the room by Bullet and Shadow as Tommy sends a knee to Xavier's head. Gato gets up and helps Tommy beat down Xavier has Batista helps Steiner up and out of there. All four Kingz get some licks in on Xavier, then head out of the room with the girls as the view cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Wow, some weird stuff that just happened. Xavier lures Steiner and Batista into the Kingz room, but ends up getting beat down.

Joey Styles: That was outrageous! he didn't do anything to deserve that.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Daddy Mack
Guests: Mafia Kingz

The ring is set up with all the props for the Hardcore Hotel and Mack is seen laid up on the round red satin bed in the corner. He has a mic in hand and speaks.

Daddy Mack: Well here we are back on Superstars and once again with my lil talk show gig. Tonight my guests are some of the hottest young men to enter SEF recently and all out grouped together in quite the nice stable, they are the Mafia Kingz. So ladies and gentlemen, lets hear for them Kingz and their Queenz.

With that, Gato's theme Cadillac Pimpin' by Young Bloodz hits the pa and all of the Kingz comes a walking out on stage and soon head down the ramp. They climb into the ring and Gato stands with his Tag Title, Bullet next to him with his DOGG Title and next to him is Tommy with his IC Title. Yesenia is next to Gato as well and behind her is Jasmyne. Shadow is off to the side with his Tag Title and Mack just looks up at them all, then stands up and speaks.

Daddy Mack: So I finally got ya all together to your thoughts and after seeing what just happened in the back I gotta ask. Well, I can figure it out, but I gotta ask to hear it from ya all, so starting with you Gato, what exactly did happen just a few minutes ago?

Gato: Well, Xavier busted in, Steiner and Batista followed and we brawled. They got beat down, we ae standing, end of story.

Daddy Mack: No man, what else is going on? Cause we all know you guys and Xavier are not on good terms, some bad blood brewing, been so for a while.

Gato: Yea, we got a beef with X so to say. It was a group thing, but it seems his boys all died off and its just us against him.

BulletProof: And considering who we are, the Kingz will have his ass any day we want.

Gato: Yea, we pretty much will.

Daddy Mack: Alright, well lets move on and talk about this shit your in with Matt. Recently you two wrestled to a draw, but.............

Just then, Mack is cut off when The Way I Am by Eminem hits over the pa and out walks Xavier with a mic in hand and a busted lip. He stares intensely dow into the ring at the Kingz, then walks down the ramp with a slight limp and soon rolls into the ring. The Kingz block his path, but Mack backs them up and Xavier soon walks up next to him and Gato, then says.

Xavier: Ya know, fuck ya all bitches! Me and Skull, we beat your asses down two against four, six if ya count your sluts, I mean girls, oops. Ya wanna put me down on the floor, bloody my lip, try and keep me down, then kill me ya bunch of fucks. Ain't no one or no number of people gonna keep my ass down. So I say lets keep the fight going, now.

Xavier drops his mic and looks to punch Gato, but Mack holds him back and keeps himself between him and the Kingz. None of the Kingz try a thing with Mack telling them not to and just leave the ring to end the fight for now. Once they are gone, Xavier picks up the mic and lays into Mack.

Xavier: What the fuck was that? Goddamn it Mack, ya gonna soft boy. Back in the day, hell, 6 months to a year ago ya woulda stepped up and had my back, but instead ya hold me back! Fuck you Mack! One day your gonna get yours and that day may be before the summer is up, well it will be. Your nothing no more Mack, so face it, your over you..........

Mack has enough and cuts him off.

Daddy Mack: Shut up X! Don't tell me what I would and would not do. I do what I want when I went, sound familiar? I lived that way my whole life, long before you ever did, so get off it before you get knocked you off it.

Mack looks straight into Xavier's eyes and the two look to go, but Xavier grins and backs off, then exits the ring and heads backstage.

Joel Gertner: Man, what a showdown tonight. First Xavier interrupts the interview and trash the Kingz, then he trashes Mack.

Joey Styles: About time someone spoke up to Mack, he deserves it.

Triple Threat Match
SEF North American Championship
Xavier vs. Scott Steiner w/Batista vs. Keegan Fin[c]

The Way I Am by Eminem hits the pa and Xavier runs out to the ring and slides in waiting and looking pumped up. "911" soon hits and Steiner walks out with Batista and once at ringside Xavier flies over the top rope with a somersault quancha taking down both men. On Fire by Lloyd Banks hits after that and Keegan makes his way, drops his title at ringside and kicks Xavier in the head, then runs Batista into the steel steps and rolls Steiner in the ring. From there, Keegan start to dominante, but Steiner come back and the two go back and forth a bit. Xavier comes into the ring after about five minutes and lays into both men with punches and chops, but is clotheslined by Steiner. Keegan ends up putting Steiner down with the Keegan Effect, but is soon hit with a leg drop, picked up and nailed with the Ghetto Busta by Xavier and pinned.........1.........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall and new SEF North American Champion............................Xavier!

The Way I Am soon hits and Xavier jumps up in victory, gets handed his title and raises it in the air. Batista comes into the ring and locks eyes with Xavier. Steiner gets up and clubs Xavier in the back, but Keegan rolls up and shoves Steiner away. Xavier quickly exits the ring with his title and runs up the ramp.

Joel Gertner: Man, Xavier sure picked up a good win there and ya can't say he didn't earn it, but he does have a bad attitude.

Joey Styles: So what?! He is the new NA Champ and that's that, we got one to be proud of now.

Joel Gertner: I don't know about that, but whatever. That's it for our show, see you Wednesday.

With that, the camera pans over the screaming fans before fading to black where the SEF logo flashes by and the show soon ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF