sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 14 {6/26/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 26th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Key Arena in Seattle, Washington and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Superstar by Saliva comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' announce team of the ol' ECW, Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, the SEF announce team.

Joel Gertner: Here we are just 24 hours removed from King of the Ring and we got a pretty nice show for everyone tonight.For the first time yet, Frank Facile and Tyler Norris meet in a hardcore match, plus Ben the Crusher and Dustin the Killer both make their debuts.

Joey Styles: Both looking to be miserable excuses here in SEF. Scott Blaze should take care of Dustin in his return to SEF, but as for Ben, who cares about his match with Michael, both are chumps.

Joel Gertner: Ok, agreable I guess, who cares really. Much like the match between Patricia and Roxy, no one cares, except for me as I wouldn't mind seeing either one come over and give me a lap dance.

Joey Styles: Lay off that already ok. Now back to business, our main event which will see three teams face off for the Tag Titles and my bet is on Steiner and Batista.

Joel Gertner: I doubt it, those two overgrown apes can't handle the Dudleyz let alone a triple threat involving the Dudleyz and the Tag Champs Mack and Whitney.

Hardcore Match
Frank Facile vs. Tyler Norris

Fear by Disturbed hits and Frank comes out and walks down the ramp. He slides in the ring waiting for his opponent. What's Happenin' by Ying Yang Twins hits as Tyler Norris comes out and runs out to the ring and slides in. Frank quickly charges and florrs him with a huge clothesline, then slides out of the ring and starts tossing every weapon he can find. Frank gets his hands on a ball bat and looks to slide in, but Tyler nails a baseball slide dropkick into Frank, then slides ou tof the ring and starts laying with punches. He gets a hold of the bat and takes it to Frank's ribs, then whips him into the steel steps. Tyler pulls a table out and sets it up, picks up Frank and tries for a powerbomb, but Frank grabs Tyler's legs and flips him to his back. Frank positions Tyler and catapults him on to the table draping him over it. Frank picks up the ball bat and slams it across Tyler's back, then hops up on the ring apron and runs off dropping an elbow to Tyler's back putting him through the table. Frank soon lifts up Tyler and rolls him into the ring, then once in there he sets a trash can in the corner, whips Tyler into it and charges nailing a shoulder tackle to Tyler. Frank backs up some and Tyler staggers out. Frank comes off the ropes and nails Flawless on Tyler, then rolls into a pin........1........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Frank Facile!

Fear hits over the pa and Frank gets to his feet with his hand raised. He looks pumped up over his victory and soon heads to the back.

Joel Gertner: Man, this guy is good, very good and one day may make it to the top one day.

Joey Styles: Doubtful, Matlock will end his hopes soon enough.

Singles Match
Ben the Crusher vs. Michael Hass

Both Ben and Michael get to the ring and fight, but after some back and forth blows, suplexes, whatever, Black Bob makes his way out to the ring with a mop and mop bucket. He climbs in the ring with the mop and ends up clotheslining both men with it, then beats them both severely into submission ending the match in a double dq and much cheers from the crowd for Bob.

Joel Gertner: Wow, guess Bob took exception to those two guys slacking off.

Joey Styles: Even I don;t blame him for that.

Singles Match
Dustin the Killer vs. Scott Blaze

Dustin is in the ring when Superstar II by Saliva hits the pa and out walks Scott looking confident and cocky. He stride to the ring and climbs in, then the bell rings and Dustin runs at him, but Scott just sidesteps him. Dustin flies off the ropes with a cothesline, but Scott ducks and grabs him nailing a neckbreaker. Scott stands up steadily and kicks Dustin in the head, then lifts him up and whips him into the ropes looking for a clothesine, but Dustin ducks and soon looks for a hurricanrana. As he catches Scott around the neck, Scott hold him him upa nd soon hits him with Perfection into a pin...........1..........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Scott Blaze!

Superstar II hits as Scott stands up in victory, kicks Dustin in the ribs, then lifts him up and hits the Blazer before leaving the ring.

Joel Gertner: Well, I didn't expect Scott to lose, but c'mon, he didn't have to pull that cheap shit at the end.

Joey Styles: Hey, its all about making a statement around here and he did just that.

Singles Match
Patricia Summers vs. Roxy de la Cruz

The match is thrown out due to Roxy giving out free "oral presentations" in the mens locker room. Also noted, especially noted, Patricia suffered a horrible attack in the back from behind by Cassidy Michaels who it seems looked a lil insane and used a lead pipe on Patricia bloodying her up some.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Daddy Mack
Guests: The Jackal & Christine; DeeJay George

As always, the ring is set up with all the props for Mack's segmenta nd Mack himself is laid up on his bed decked out in his gear, Tag Title around his waist and mic in his hand. Cowboy plays over the pa as the camera pans all over the arena capturing the cheering fans, then Mack soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ok people, lets get right down to it and bring out our first guests. We got a top contender for King of the Ring and his wife, give it up for The Jackal and Christine!

Just then, Where Will You Go by Evanescence hits the pa and out walks Christine, then the song fades into Don't Tread On Me by Metallica and Jackal walks to her. They walk down the ramp and soon climb into the ring. Mack is on his feet and shakes each of their hands, then says.

Daddy Mack: Well, nice to see ya both out here. First off, how ya feeling Jackal, ready for this run of matches tomorrow to prove your ass in SEF?

The Jackal: Oh man I am ever. I already held accomplishements, but to do this would be my next step in becoming a Heavyweight Champ. I guarantee victory tomorrow and I guarantee that I will win the Heavyweight Title soon, at least one of the two there are.

Daddy Mack: I don't doubt your ability as ya are a good wrestler, but over to your wife here. Christine, ya ain't had the best of luck in the ring and well, your new, real new to it all, but what ya think ya see yourself doing for the future here?

Christine: Right now I am just focused on helping my husband out, giving him encouragement and being at his side for support. I would love to be able and get into a good run against some of the women here and maybe one day become Women's Champion, but that takes time and effort, so I will pay my dues like my husband has.

Daddy Mack: Cool, cool! Now, before I ask anything else, let me bring out a man who you two have had trouble with, mainly you Jackal, but as of later, your wife as well. So here he is, DeeJay George.

Live Again by Sevendust hits the pa and DeeJay comes walking out heads down the ramp. He soon gets to ringside and steps in smirking at Christine, winking at her, causing Jackal to stand in front of her and stare him down. Mack keeps the two distanced and speaks.

Daddy Mack: Alright, some fucking tension, hostility, intesity, oh wait, shit, lets roll on. DeeJay, so you and Jackal as we all have heard a few times now got history dating back to some small gig and ya two obviously ain't friends. Ya had the beef, ya two want to settle it, but then ya wenta nd brough his wife into it and from experience man, ya do that shit and your gonna get hurt in the end. Well, ya would if it was me, but fuck it, maybe ya got a good excuse, lets hear what ya got to say.

DeeJay George: Jackal messed with me before we ever came to SEF and left an old score unsettled, one that I must close and do so by beating him senseless. And as for his wife, I only brought her into it because of the fact that Christine has been seeing me as well as many others in the locker room. Face it Jackal, she's a slut and a very good one at that.

DeeJay grins as Jackal gets mad as a bull and charges, but DeeJay brings up his fist which was hiding brass knuckles under the sleeve of his coat. When Jackal is close enough, DeeJay lets loose a punch and knocks Jackal out cold on the mat. He then steps forward to Christine, but suddenly looks for Judgment Kick on Mack. Mack catches his foot and pulls DeeJay towards him, then whips him into the ropes and nails Da Shows Ova laying him out. Christine checks on Jackal as Mack picks up his mic and says.

Daddy Mack: Well, this concludes my show and DeeJay, Da Shows Ova was patented by me before you were ever thought of in this business and probably in life itself, so set your facts straight, boy.

Cowboy hits the pa as Mack kicks DeeJay to the outside and Christine helps Jackal to the back, then the crew clears the ring for the next match.

Joel Gertner: Damn, some intensity between DeeJay and Jackal, a hell of a bout gonna happen between them I bet.

Joey Styles: Of course, DeeJay has to show Jackal who is the better man somehow.

Triple Threat Tag Team Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
Scott Steiner & Batista vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Daddy Mack[c] & Whitney Marret[c]

All six of the participants are in the ring and the Dudleyz stand toe to toe with Steiner and Batista ready to go beserk. Whitney stands in a corner as Mack just stands next to her with a smirk on his face. The bell soon rings and the Dudleyz brawl with Steiner and Batista as Mack tells Whitney to stay put and soon slides out of the ring. He gets a mic and two tables, slides them in the ring and hands Whitney the mic, then runs over and takes down Steiner with a flying forearm smash, hops up and lifts him up hitting a ddt. Bubba and D-Von put down Batista with a front slam, then mack gets the mic and says.

Daddy Mack: Ya know, as much as I like being a Tag Champ with my wife here, I wanna keep the greatest tag team of all time together and so does Whitney, so boys, heres to ya.

Mack drops the mic and smirks, then nails Da Shows Ova on Steiner. He motions to D-Von who catches it and pins Steiner...........1..........2..........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners and new SEF Tag Team Champions.............The Dudley Boyz!

No music hits as Mack picks up his mic looking to speak. He first hands his title to D-Von has Whitney hands hers to Bubba and they both raise the Dudleyz arms in the air. Mack then speaks.

Daddy Mack: Oh by the way, boys, get the tables! Oh fuck, my bad, I already did, so set them up and lets have some fun.

Bubba and D-Von each set up a table, one in a corner, and one in the middle of the ring. Bubba climbs the corner and together, Mack and D-Von hoist up Steiner to him, keep him steady and Bubba soon jumps off slamming Steiner through the table. Mack now lifts up Batista and whips him into the ropes. he is caught by D-Von who lifts him up and Bubba brings him down, they 3D him through the table. Bombshell soon hits the pa as the four of them stand in the ring celebrating.

Joel Gertner: Well what a sight to see, Mack and Whitney giving props to the Dudleyz, what a show.

Joey Styles: Whatever, it was four on two, that was son unfair for Steiner and Batista, damn this sucks, hope King of the Ring is better.

Joel Gertner: It should be and its only 24 hours away, so don't miss it, we won't, see ya there, later.

At that, the camera pans back over the ring showing Mack, Whitney, Bubba, and D-Von all still posing in the ring. Then the screaming crowd is hsown before the scene fades to black. The SEF logo flashes by, then the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF