sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Burnout 10 {3/25/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 25th, 2006

So its time, after three and a half years of being cancelled and that being after only a few episodes anyways, we bring to you Burnout on Saturday Night from SEF and were right in Detroit, the Cobo Arena. Our cameras are alive and roaming around the arena, the fans are pumped up in anticipation for the show as well as tomorrow nights pay per view, Wrestle X. We soon drop down to ringside at the commentators table.

Jack Hines: Welcome to Burnout, welcome back that is as the old show is back and what a way to build up to Wrestle X which is just twenty four hours away.

Frankie Malone: I must admit this show was a good idea to build Wrestle X and we got some good matches, especially that electric cage match, should be quite, electrifying wouldn't ya say?

Jack Hines: Funny Frankie, but true I suppose. That match is gonna be an awesome sight to see, but we also got the exploding barbed wire match between Sandman and Neo, plus a parking lot brawl and street fight, both seperate matches and each involving the men in the main event tomorrow night.

Frankie Malone: A couple easy matches for them boys if ya ask me, but good prep environments I suppose.

Jack Hines: We also have the Tag Titles being defended against Adam and Christine who are in a must win situation.

Frankie Malone: Yea they are and as much as I'd like to see Mack and Bubba lose, I doubt it, take a miracle for Adam and Christine to pull it off.

Jack Hines: More than likely that is true, I have to agree there, but who knows what may happene, so let's find out on Burnout.

We go to the back right now and find ourselves in a dim lit room and see Michael McMoney sitting at the end of a conference table dressed in a usual suit now, his International Title laying in front of him. The rest of the table is not seen due to the lighting, but were focused on McMoney anyways.

McMoney: Welcome to The Wall Street Journal, I'm your host Michael McMoney...tonight, on the eve of Wrestle X, and my title defense, which will undoubtedly be another successful one...I would like to introduce my first guest, whom I defend my title against tomorrow night. Please welcome Blaze Inferno...

We pan over to his left to find Blaze sitting at the table.

McMoney: Welcome to The Wall Street Journal...now I gotta ask ya, what were you thinking when you signed that contract willing to have a ladder match with ME of all people?

Blaze Inferno: I didn't want a normal match, Michael. It does get boring to have normal matches. I wanted to see if you can step up to this challenge. I am willing to risk my life.

McMoney: Me step up to the challenge? Heh, well beautiful...

McMoney moves to her and plays with her hair. Blaze is taken off guard.

Blaze Inferno: What was that for?

Blaze waits for the next question

McMoney: Me step up to the challenge? Heh, well beautiful...

McMoney plays with her hair and Blaze is taken off guard.

Blaze Inferno: What was that for?

Blaze seems to be surprised and tries to not get turned on at that very moment.

McMoney: I've stepped up to the challenge my whole career...question is, are you ready to step up to me?

Blaze Inferno smirks. McMoney gives her a smile and an attraction stare.

Blaze Inferno: I can step up to you. Besides, we may of never met in the ring but you'll find that I am full of surprises

Blaze Inferno raises an eyebrow

McMoney: Oh really? And...just what kind of surprises may I ask are you...full of?

McMoney eyes her up and down.

Blaze Inferno: Well, you will have to wait and see. I would rather leave it a surprise. It's for me to know and you to find out.

Blaze can see he is checking her out as she flicks her hair aside then crosses her arms.

McMoney: On to my next question. If thats ok with you?

Blaze nods as McMoney looks at her.

Blaze Inferno: All right. ask the next question

McMoney: Ya know, thats a long way to the top of the ladder here in SEF...what makes you think you can sit on top of that ladder with MY belt?

McMoney looks at her and continues eyeing her up.

Blaze Inferno: I got determination and I wanted that belt for some time. The last time I ever had a chance was when I faced Matlock. I can tell you now that anything hardcore is my element. Is it in your blood to be hardcore or be in this kind of element?

Blaze locks her eyes onto his face and places a hand on her leg.

McMoney: Oh honey...if you only knew...don't let my looks decieve you...I can get more hardcore than anyone in this business today...and you can take that to the bank...

McMoney winks at her. Blaze is almost startled at that.

Blaze Inferno: I know how looks are decieving Mcmoney...

Blaze takes off her jacket slowly.

Blaze Inferno: ..but my looks are decieving too

McMoney walks over and stands over her, locking eyes on her as Blaze stands up to her feet.

McMoney: Is there anything else you'd like to say to me....

Blaze takes her fingers to her lips, kisses them and then presses them against his lips. McMoney looks stunned. Blaze winks at him and then walks off. McMoney continues looking at her until the camera man yells at him to get his attention.

McMoney: Wow...well uh...anyways, my next guest. He is The Main Eventer...He is The Showsteala...He is the one and only SEF Icon...and he is MY best friend...please welcome the SEF World Heavyweight Champion...please welcome...Shane Mack!

Mack suddenly comes from nowhere with the Shows Ova inches from McMoney's eyes that look stunned, but Mack drops his foot and slaps him friendly like on the face and sits down all relazed kicking his feet on the table.

Mack: Whass uupp bitch?

McMoney: Whats your thoughts on your match with Matlock tomorrow night on the grandest stage of 'em all...Wrestle X...where...next to my match of course, you'll undoubtedly steal the show?

Mack: We dont have time for all my thoughts and well everyone knows most by now if they paid attention like they should, it is the biggest, baddest ever in SEF to date, props out to Matt, he and I can only pull it off at this point i have to believe, but as.... much as he wants it inside and has the potential to be as big as me, its just too damn late. He shoulda started proving his ass long ago and as he said, maybe it'd be Matlock, World Champ and Mack, the challenger who comes up just a lil short. That is....not the case as I am the champ and ain't nobody stripping the only and true showsteala of this belt.

McMoney: Well Mack, I asked ya for your thoughts, not a life story!

McMoney looks at him with a more serious intent.

Mack: That ain't even a tenth what i feel for this match, asummed up short shit version, like your dick bitch, mister 1 inch worm.

McMoney: As ya know Shane, off subject for a minute, we've seen alot of new faces coming through SEF lately...you have been here and saw everthing that has ever happened in this companies history...who do you think shines the most out of this "new breed" of talent?

McMoney laughs at comment he made earlier.

Mack: I used to keep tabs on most as far as who would go far, but that was when I had more hand in who did what here, though I keep tabs now, it shard to say as so many kids today no matter what they get will whine and bitch. I will answer with some names..... Chris Orton last Monday certainly took control of his own destiny getting into tonights main event, Dean Estinhouse has been on a rampage lately wanting to just kick some ass, plus a couple of these new chciks could do ok, Brooke Wilson, Teal Moore, they got huge footsteps to follow for women here, but if they try they could do it, but then even Future could do it if he tried and thats saying a lot!

McMoney: Whats your thoughts on the current member of Impact X, and some of the older veterans we have here?

Mack: Sandman is one guy who has been showing up and putting out for SEf lately. He and I did good last year and now he's finally kicking it up. Matlock has i already said could be huge, but we'll see if he wants to be. as for IX, my group, talented which is... why i put it together.

McMoney: Ok Mack...I have one last question for ya.

Mack: Shoot!

McMoney: Your DVD recently hit video stores all across the country, as well as on SEF Shopzone.com...it has all your greatest matches, and everyone of them there is a spot that is memorable... Any ideas on what your going to try to pull off and how your going to top your other performances throughout your career?

Mack: Ideas, i always have them, my mind is flowing with them, but to explain is not real easy, i explain best in action, but what to expect is something never seen nor done before, true hardcore at its finest like i always give, the main event, the showsteala

Matlock comes in all of a sudden, unannounced, what the fuck is going on?! The crowd starts too boo loudly, as Matt gets right into Mack's face and shoves him and starts shouting trash in his face! The two are nose to nose now! Mack shoves Matt back staggering him and McMoney steps between them now!

McMoney: Break it up guys!

Matlock: Bite me!

McMoney: Save it for tomorrow night!

McMoney calls security.

Matlock: Fuck tomorrow night.

Matlock tries to sock Mack in the jaw, but he ducks and just shoves Matt back and flips him off, turns sideways and BAM, Da Shows Ova to Matt who is laid out! Security keeps Mack back now.

McMoney: Well, this is one hell of an ending to my first episode of The Wall Street Journal.

McMoney stands by Mack.

McMoney: Join us next month on our next installment of The Wall Street Journal...

McMoney and Mack both do crotch chops, then Mack raises the title high in the air with a grin on his face!

Mack & McMoney: KISS THIS!

McMoney: Oh, and one more thing, tomorrow night, Impact X WILL reign victorious!

McMoney sees Blaze's coat and picks it up, clenches it, and walks off with Mack as the scene cuts to ringside.

Jack Hines: So that was the Wall Street Journal, the debut of McMoney's show and apparently its a monthly like Burnout and on Burnout, hell of a show we just saw out on and this only the start of Burnout.

Frankie Malone: That was a crazy scene we saw backstage, nice lil segment by McMoney and a hell of a build up to Wrestle X.

The ring is all set up with the C4 laced barbed wire wrapped around the ropes and we see Neo Monoxide in the ring and we hear Enter Sandman playing over the pa as The Sandman makes his way down weilding the usual singapore cane and drinking a beer. He throws his cig down where some fan manages to grab it and finish it, then slams his beer and tosses away the can. Sandman rolls in the ring and Neo leaps on the back of his neck with a leg drop, then jumps up and comes off the corner ropes with a twisting body splash. Sandman moves out of the way though and Neo eats the mat. Sandman is on his feet and cracks Neo in the head with his cane, then gets behind him and chokes him with the cane.

Jack Hines: Damn, some good action in the very early start of the match, Sandman with the upperhand now.

Sandman throws Neo to his face, then he looks in th eback of Neo's pants seeing his pizza cutter and grabs it.

Jack Hines: Oh shit, not the pizza cuter.

Frankie Malone: No fair, that's Neo's property.

Sandman lifts up Neo by his hair and runs the cutter acros shis forehead slicing him open real good, then Sandman runs the cutter down his arm and cirlces around slicing so bad we can see meat.

Jack Hines: Good god that is horrible!

Sandman drops the cutter now and lifts up Neo, whips him into the ropes causing a small explosion, then charges him nailing a clothesline out to the floor. Sandman goes with him and gets to his feet, grabs a steel chair and smashes Neo in the head with it. He lifts up Neo and runs him into the steel steps, then smashes his head backwards against the commentators table. Sandman whips Neo against the ring, then charges for a clothesline, but Neo ducks down backdropping Sandman up against the barbed wire causing a small explosion and Sandman comes crashing back down to the floor as Neo dives away.

Jack Hines: Damn, that was crazy there, but it may have bought Neo some recovery time, Sandman is bleeding a lil now.

Neo gets on his feet staggering and kicks Sandman in the gut, then lifts him up and rolls him into the ring. Neo climbs up to the top rope now as Sandman grabs pizza cutter hiding it under him and starts getting to his feet. Neo is on the top rope and comes flying off high in the air when Sandman whips around sending the blade of the cutter into Neo's gut making a long cut across his stomach, not deep though, but it bleeds.

Jack Hines: Oh damn, that looks bad.

Neo grabs at his stomach as Sandman grabs him hurling Neo into the ropes causing an explosion. Sandman picks up his cane and hooks Neo's leg nailing the white russian leg sweep, then pins, 1.............2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits as Sandman gets up thrusting his cane in the air and Neo just lays on his back bleeding badly.

Jack Hines: Damn, Neo tried, but after Sandman got a hold of the pizza cutter he went to town.

Frankie Malone: The kid can bleed for sure, that was cool.

We find Adam and Christine in the ring now ready for the World Tag Team Title match as Bubba stands across from them and we soon hear Cocky hit the pa and out struts Mack wearing his gear and his World Title, his Tag Title over his shoulder. He just dances around among the cheers and soon gets into the ring, disrobes and talks with Bubba. Adam starts for his team and Bubba head to his corner as Mack circles with Adam and the two soon lock up. They move each other around and try shoving the other back, Adam with the power gets Mack back into a corner, a clean break, but Adam tries a cheaop shot. Mack ducks it and turns Adam into the corner laying into him with a punch, then a chop and nails a few more like that. He whips Adam across the ring and charges after him, but Adam backdrops him over the ropes to the floor where Mack lands hard.

Jack Hines: Mack sent high in the air and crashing with a thud.

Adam slides out of the ring now and lifts up Mack ramming him against a ringpost. He sees Bubba staring at him and soon rolls Mack in the ring, then slides in quickly and pulls up Mack whipping him across the ring and nails a powerslam. Adam grabs Mack's arm looking for an armbar, but Mack rolls through, flips up and twists Adam's arm behind his back, shoves him to the ropes and rolls backwards to his feet, then dropkicks Adam sending him across the middle rope. Mack jumps up and hits the ropes running at Adam coming right down on his back with a knee.

Jack Hines: Oh damn, that had to be painful.

Frankie Malone: Yea, not has painful as when Adam and his wife get canned, again!

Mack pulls up Adam and sends him down with a scoop slam, then backs up tagging Bubba who comes in and drops an elbow to Adam, rips him up and sends him into a corner. Bubba backs up to the opposite corner and charges across the ring smashing against Adam with his body, then body slams him down and backs up on the second rope. Bubba comes off with a senton bomb, but Adam rolls away and makes the tag now. Christine comes in and dropkicks Bubba sending him near the ropes, then she grabs the top rope and comes down with a knee to Bubba's throat. Christine rolls him to his back and buries a knee into Bubba's back while pulling up on his head.

Jack Hines: Christine fighting like she outta fight for her job here.

Frankie Malone: Yea, maybe she'll beat Bubba's worthless ass, that'd be great.

Bubba starts to fight up though and Christine struggles to keep him down. Bubba gets on his knees and reaches back grabbing Christine pulling her over on to her back. He gets on his feet now and we see Adam come in, but Bubba meets him with punches and gets him in the ropes clotheslining him to the floor. Bubba turns now and pulls up Christine sending her to a corner and readies himself for her staggering out when we hear Mack yell, "Bubba". He turns and Mack comes at him with the Shows Ova, but Bubba manages to duck and down goes Christine.

Jack Hines: What the hell?

Bubba grabs Mack hammering him with punches when Adam comes into the ring with a chair swinging at Bubba who shoves Mack away and ducks the shot. Mack grabs the chair from Adam now and slams it over Bubba's head, then he whips around quickly slamming it over Adam's head and the ref soon calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by disqualification, Adam Smith and Christine!

Adam and Christine roll to the floor as Mack just curses and looks mad, then we see Impact X hit the ring and surround Mack. Bubba is kneeling up now when McMoney grabs him and nails Money Talks. Thriller grabs his legs and turns him into Perfection at its Best. Mack signals to hold him, so Thriller and BC do just that while Mack grabs the Tag Titles and a mic.

Mack: Ya know what, I do care for these belts and I planned to make sure they were not misused and well we are champs still, so they be ok, we won't be for long. Sly messed up mine and McMoney's reign, but we will be the champs again, at your expense!

Mack drops the mic now and turns, then nails the Shows Ova on Bubba laying him out. We soon hear X by System of a Down hit the pa and all five members stand tall in the ring before making their exit.

Jack Hines: A ploy all along by Mack? What a no good asshole!

Frankie Malone: I thought it was rather clever, show dissention among IX and the night before Wrestle X reveal it was a ploy, throw everyone off.

Time for the match between Brooke Wilson and Angelle McQueen. Both women are in the ring and McMoney is at ringside. They lock up and circle around some before Brooke backs Angelle into a corner and nails a few chops. She whips Angelle across the ring, then charges, but Angelle nails an elbow to her head and soon charges out clotheslining her. Angelle lifts up Brooke and hits a suplex, then floats over into a pin, 1......2.....kickout! Angelle complains to the ref, but just pulls up Brooke and sends her to the ropes, then dropkicks her sending Brooke down near the edge of the ring. Angelle backs up and complains to the ref that her top is loose, asks for help with it, so naturally he helps. McMoney pulls Brooke from the ring now and smashes her into the ring steps, then nails a brainbuster on to the floor.

Jack Hines: This isn't fair, McMoney has no business getting invloved.

Frankie Malone: Oh shut up, this Brooke chick didn't do shit this week anyways.

McMoney rolls Brooke in the ring who starts up to her knees. Angelle climbs the ropes now and comes off behind Brooke with the Innovation, then turns her over and pins, 1.........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Angelle McQueen!

You're My Baby hits as McMoney comes in and the two celebrate with a kiss in the ring.

Jack Hines: A cheap win if ya ask me, but what's new with IX?

Frankie Malone: Least it was over a cheap whore, speaking of which, how's your mom?

Jack Hines: Dude, that ain't even right.

We go to the back now where we find Mack, Thriller, and BC all standing around talking.

Mack: Up next is Matlock, time to take that bitch out and get him ready for tomorrow night.

BC: Yea, but hey, let me do this on my own and beat his ass, then afterwards we all can have our fun ok?

We see McMoney and Angelle come to the back now and head over with the rest of the group.

McMoney: What up guys, like seeing this fine honey pick up a win or what?

Mack: It was nice man, a win for IX. But hey, BC wants to run solo, he can take Matt, ya think!?

McMoney: Oh yea, Matlock ain't nothing but a cheap whore.

Thriller: So cheap he's free.

A laugh shared by all of IX, then BC walks off now heading for the parking lot as the rest head to their locker room and we cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: Interesting, BC is gonna do this alone, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Frankie Malone: Why don't you believe it, just Matlock, can't be hard for him.

Were outside the arena now, behind it in the staff's parking lot where some cars are parked to form a circle and we see Matlock stand on one side while Big Country is on the other and he has a crowbar in his right hand. Both men start walking, but BC suddenly over un between a couple cars. Matt comes over and BC is hidden somewhere. Matt looks around for him and we soon see BC come sneaking beside a car and back into the circle staying kneeled down outta Matt's sight. BC comes around a car and clips the back of Matt's knee with the crowbar, then brings it smashing into his ribs. BC lifts up Matt and smashes him against the side of a car and then lfits up rolling him on top of it. BC walks around and climbs up the hood looking to head up on the roof when Matt bolts up and spears BC off the car down on to the pavement.

Jack Hines: Oh god, that was a hard fall.

Matt rolls away and pulls himself now, then lifts up BC and smashes his head into the hood of the car. He rolls BC on to it and climbs up now kicking him in the ribs, then rips up BC scoop slamming on to the windshield. Matt kneels down and grabs the antenna snapping it off, then he slaps it across BC's ribs and pulls him now choking him with it. From there Matt pulls up BC and nails a suplex on to the roof denting it. He climbs up on the roof now and lifts up BC, then hooks him for the Matlock Drop. BC drops down though and low blows Matlock, then he slips off the car and takes off running across the parking lot.

Jack Hines: Where the hell is he going?

Frankie Malone: Maybe he forgot something.

Matt rolls down to his feet and chases after him. BC heads in through a door next to the garage and we see Matt follow him, but just as he gets into the doorway Matt is sent flying back to the ground courtesy of a foot to his chin and we see Mack was the man doing the kicking as he plants his feet on the ground next to Matt and stands over him grinning.

Jack Hines: What, I though BC was gonna do it alone?

Mack soon moves to the side as BC and Thriller come through the door and lift up Matt dragging him back to a car and laying him on the hood. McMoney and Angelle is with Mack and the three watch as BC climbs up and delivers the Mikey Driver to Matt on the hood, then rolls him off to the floor and pins him, 1..........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Big Country!

BC gets up and pumps his fists in the air as IX celebrates with him and gives their congrats. They all do some crotch chops over Matt before heading inside.

Jack Hines: Not a real good way to win, but I think the bigger story is the hatred between Mack and Matlock being even worse heading into tomorrow night.

Frankie Malone: Yea it is worse and Mack will make Matt hate him more after kicking his ass.

We see Punisher in the ring and he just stretches his arms waiting for his street fight with Mack, non title bout this is by the way. We soon hear Cocky hit the pa and out walks Mack and he is flanked by the rest of Impact X and mostly they are booed, but being in the D, Mack gets some cheers. They all head to the ring and only Mack rolls in, lays his title in a corner, then pops up and slaps Punisher across the face. Punisher staggers around, but comes rushing at Mack who sidesteps him sending Punisher into a corner, then charges behind him burying a knee to Punisher's back. Mack pulls him down in a reverse ddt and then he gets up seeing Thriller has slid a chair in the ring. BC tosses in a trash can full of weapons and McMoney tosses in some brass knuckles.

Jack Hines: As if Mack needed help or weapons, this is not fair.

Frankie Malone: A street fight has no rules.

Mack picks up the chair and waits for Punisher to get up, then tosses him the chair and leaps up delivering a spinning back kick sending the chair right into Punisher's head knocking him on his back. Blood comes from his head now as Mack grabs a cheese grater from the trash can and kneels down ripping open Punisher's head even more. He lifts up Punisher and scoop slams him, then goes up top and nails the Mack Attack. Mack gets to his feet, then grabs the brass knuckles and slides them on his hands. Suddenly we see Bubba Ray come running out and shove Thriller into a ringpost headfirst, then he turns to BC hammering him with punches and soon floors him with a clothesline. McMoney and Bubba now come to blows and Mack readies himself for punch to Punisher, but we see Matlock come from the crowd and grabs the World Title, slide in the ring behind Mack and nails him in the back of his head sending staggering into the ropes. Matt drops the title and rolls out of the ring now as Punisher rolls up Mack, 1...........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, The Punisher!

Mack rolls up to his feet and nails Punisher with a punch using the brass knucks and lays him out good, then jumps on the ropes staring down Matt who is up on the stage now smirking. BC has helped fight off Bubba now and the two roll in the ring with Thriller and Angelle who stand with Mack staring down Matt.

Jack Hines: Mack had Punisher's number, we all know it, I will admit it, but to bring his crew out here and to toy with Punisher was horrible. Mack may have got his for it, but I don't condone what Matt did either.

Frankie Malone: Mack can do what he wants and Matt knows he is beaten, he's a desperate man.

Were all set for the main event now, the cage hovers over the ring and the electric lines being set up to connect to the cage, but we soon see Sly walk out on stage now with a mic.

Sly: Alright, real quick everyone. First of all, to Shane Mack, if you got plans of no showing tomorrow nights TLC match, think again cause if you do, you will forfeit the World Title and well yea, that would make Wrestle X not so grand, but I know you won't let that happen now will ya. Second, we have a change to the commentating in SEF once again. See, Nick Miller never left SEF, he simply was working in Japan for the past month, he wanted to and they liked him, but he wants back in SEF as he misses the place, so he is back right now and he will resume the play by play at ringside for every show we have.

A few cheers are heard actually and we see Nick walk out and shake hands with Sly who soon heads to the back. Nick makes his way down to ringside and takes a seat putting on a headset.

Frankie Malone: Oh great, your back!

Jack Hines: Shut up Frankie! Nice to have ya back Nick, not been the same out here without ya.

Frankie Malone: Yea, its been better!

Nick Miller: Same ol' Frankie I see, I missed you just as much, now lets get on with this main event, I'm anxious to see it.

The cage is around the ring now and its all set up to go for the Lucha en Jaula Electrificada match, the electric cage match. We hear Rebel Yell hit the pa now, but as Johnny comes out we see Dean Estinhouse come out behind him with a chair smashing Johnny in the back, then runs him into the stage wall and drops him with a russian leg sweep. Dean lifts up Johnny and walks him to the edge of the stage, then lifts him up and nails the Final Call down through some table laying Johnny out cold. We soon hear The Way I Am hit the pa and Chris Orton comes out now, hurries past Dean and makes his way down getting inside the cage. We hear Enter Sandman hit soon and here comes The Sandman from the crowd drinking and smoking as usual. He climbs over the rail and tosses down his cig, slams his beer, then climbs into the cage with his cane in hand. Sandman gets on his feet and stares down Orton who returns and the two just circle one another now. The door of the cage is shut and the electricity turned on. Sandman brings his cane up now, then he tosses it to Orton's feet and rushes him nailing Orton with punches to his head. Sandman has him reeling and looks for a clothesline, but Orton ducks and delivers a flapjack sending Sandman face first into the cage electricuting him. Sandman flies back convulsing now and falls to the mat.

Nick Miller: Oh my, Sandman was the first to feel the electricity, this could be bad for him.

Frankie Malone: And hopefully it is.

Orton looks around knowing he can't escape yet, so he pulls up Sandman and nails a suplex on him, then rolls him into an armbar, but lifts him up and slams him to the mat with a russian leg sweep. Orton sits up and sees the cane, grabs it and gets up on his feet. He taps it on the mat and readies himself for a shot as Sandman gets up now. Orton swings the cane, but Sandman catches it under his arm and nails a clothesline to Orton. Sandman drops the cane and pulls up Orton whipping him to the ropes and he hits the cage getting electricuted. Sandman catches him and hits a powerslam, then pops up to his feet and grabs the cane.

Jack Hines: Sandman back in it and Orton looking out of it.

Nick Miller: I think we may be close to an interval of no electricity too.

Frankie Malone: How would you know?

Nick Miller: I've studied up on matches that are unique like this.

Sandman cracks the cane over Orton's head now, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes again, but no electricity. Sandman kicks Orton in the gut, then nails a ddt and gets up to his yelling for the door to be opened. The ref opens it and Sandman looks to head out, but Orton gets up and pulls him around, then delivers the Sexy Drive to him.

Nick Miller: Oh my, Orton with a desperation move it seems.

Sandman rolls to the ropes as Orton pulls himself up and starts climbing the cage. He gets up on top and Sandman crawls to the door now pulling himself out trying to get on the floor. Orton is heading down the outside of the cage when Sandman falls to the floor now just before Orton drops down the last few feet to the floor.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and the new SEF King of the Cage Champion, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits the pa now as the ref hands the title to Sandman and Orton walks over now staring at him. Orton then extends a hand out and Sandman shakes it, then Orton walks off as Sandman celebrates his win with some beer.

Nick Miller: A class act by Orton there, a hard fought match by both men.

Frankie Malone: I woulda liked to see Sandman get laid out, but oh well, guess Orton is a punk bitch.

Jack Hines: No, its called respect.

Nick Miller: Exactly my thoughts too, but that's it for tonight, we'll see ya all for Wrestle X tomorrow, take care all.

And we go into the ring where Sandman continues to celebrate slamming beer after beer and tosting to his new title, the fans cheering him on and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF