sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Burnout 11 {4/22/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 10:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 22nd, 2006

We open to the backstage area and find Bill Mclane, the Commisoner of SEF, better known as Sly and he stands with his arms crossed in front of him and sports a black casual suit with a greyish shirt underneath. His stare is cold and blank almost.

Sly: You know, I may run SEF with no one overlooking my desicions, but as well I have not been here forever, I do not know the true history of every title, of the company as a whole. Just minutes ago I received a call from the Owner, yea, he calls me, that's my contact with him, and he informed of something done the very first time SEF went off the air. Back in early '04 when Mack win the Undisputed Title off Viper, then later we were cut from TV. When we finally came back and went to war with DOGG, the title used was not actually the SEF Title. Apparently it was split from the XCW Title and Mack remained SEF Champ, but not on TV. The title used on TV in place of the SEF Title and labeled just that was really the XCW Title. Why, I have no idea, but i can only guess that maybe talent was not that great and no one wanted the title tarnished, who knows the real truth though, that's just my guess. The XCW Title was used all the way through till SEF again was cut from TV, a lil over one year ago. And in April of last year when we came back and had the Hell in a Cell on the first Extreme back, Scorpion won the belt, but he was really Mack as you know and Mack was always the champ since January 25th of '04. The XCW Title was vacated when we left TV and left that way, so when we came back the SEF Title was used with the last champ to actually hold it. Again, why, who knows?! Like the guy at Wrestle X who is supposed to have been the Owner said, he made mistakes throughout SEF, maybe this was one of them, but regardless, the fact remains that during the year of '04, most of it that is, when SEF went against DOGG all the way till we we were cut in early '05 the SEF Title was never on TV, it was the XCW Title. So guys like D-Von, Matlock, Fate, Blade, and Thor never held the real SEF Title, they are all former XCW Champs. Again, why it happened is beyond me, the Owner is a mystery to even me, so who the hell knows what goes in this guys brain. I just report the facts from him, so there ya have it, now enjoy this special edition of Saturday Night Burnout!   

Still staring at the camera is Sly, but he soon turns away and we go to black.

But we soon open up inside the actual arena, "F'ck Off" plays over the pa as we roam around the screaming fans inside the Cobo Arena. We soon drop down to ringside on the commentators table.

Nick Miller: Welcome to Burnout once again as were back on Saturday night for another special show and tonights lineup is looking quite good. Sandman with his rematch against Rebel for the King of Cage Title, plus Orton and McMoney in a lumberjack match to determine the undisputed International Champ.   

Frankie Malone: Finally McMoney gets to reclaim the title he was screwed out of, but I think the only fair thing would be to do is wipe Orton's reign off the record after tonight.   

Nick Miller: Orton earned the title no matter how he won it because McMoney is the one who failed to be a defending champ. Speaking of champs we'll crown a new one tonight, the Hardcore Title renamed the Brass Knuckles Title is back and up for grabs in that barbed wire battle royal, our main event.   

Frankie Malone: Should be a pretty nasty and bloody match, hard to say who may win, but hopefully its someone like Dean even Matlock.   

Nick Miller: Both have the potential to do it for sure, but Neo and Ryan both want that belt as do the Dudleyz and Blaze. It'll definitely be a crazy fight and the build up to it will be good to see as well with all the undercard matches, so lets get rolling with them now.   

So its time for the cage match for the King of the Cage Title and we see Rebel in the ring already. Sandman is entering with his cane and as he steps through the ropes Rebel rushes him nailing a boot to his face smashing Sandman into the steel cage. Rebel has the cane now and starts cracking Sandman in the ribs, then pulls over the ropes hitting a suplex. Rebel stands up now and kicks Sandman in the ribs, then lifts him up and hits a powerbomb before turning and motioning the door open, then looks to exit. We suddenly see Dean Estinhouse jump from the crowd and slam the door into Rebel's head sending backwards into the ring.

Frankie Malone: Yea, time to see Rebel get his ass beat.   

Nick Miller: This isn't fair, Dean has no right out here.   

Sandman gets up and grabs Rebel nailing a russian leg sweep, then heads to the door, but Dean comes in now. Sandman readies for a fight, but Dean holds his arms up saying no way, he just wants Rebel. Sandman watches Dean walk around him and lift up Rebel hammering him into a corner. Sandman looks on, then looks at the door and just shrugs making his exit for the win.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF King of the Cage Champion, The Sandman!   

Enter Sandman plays as Sandman gets his title and leaves. In the ring we see Dean hammering Rebel with the cane now, then boots him in th eface. he lifts him up now and hoists him up high hitting the Final Call. Bitch by Sevendust plays as Dean poses arrogantly and soon make shis exit.

Nick Miller: Not a very match and a short one at that.   

Frankie Malone: Johnny poser sucks even worse than Sandman, so I suppose it fits huh!?   

We see Sly out on the stage now and he has a mic in his hand.

Sly: Alright everyone, time for an announcement concerning Anarchy which is a week from tomorrow. I been thinking that as much as we push for women here to be any champion they want to be, maybe its not meant to be in all cases. So I have decided that a title exclusive to women is coming back to SEF, the X Diva Title, originaly from DOGG, but made an SEF title. At Anarchy we will be having a fatal four way elimination hardcore rules match and the participants are Julie, Leyla, Christine, and Jennifer Arson. Now I know some may say, but why again do we have this title, why oh why, well why the f'ck not? Some women aren't good enough or don't feel right being here wihtout having a womens title, some have left and well maybe that meanbs SEF ain't for everyone which it still isn't because even the X Diva Title will be extreme. Besides, I do run the show and its my call even though some things are above me, I am still the boss of SEF, don't no one forget that!   

A few boos let out at the arrogance of being all big, Sly just smirks and walks to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, another title brought back, the X Diva Title, a title for women only, now maybe the womens division will pick up.   

Frankie Malone: Maybe we can attract some more good looking women to give a sideshow act!   

Its time for our lumberjack match and we see all of the roster surrounding the ring now minus Vladimir who is god knows where, or doe sthe devil? Anyways, Impact X is missing as well, Chris Orton is in the ring, and we soon hear X by System of a Down hit the pa and out walks all of Impact X which would be Mack, Whitney, Julie, BC, and of course, the non sanctioned International Champ, McMoney who proudly strust down with his custom title. Impact X takes the side of the ring by the ramp which is left empty for them and Mack has a sledgehammer with him, BC a ballbat and Whitney carries the SEF Title while Julie has a steel chair. McMoney soon enters the ring and th ematch begins. McMoney and Orton get into a lock up and struggle with each other some. Orton looks to power McMoney backwards, but he moves his feet around in between Orton's and trips him up, then shoves Orton down to the mat.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, some fancy footwork by the money man!   

Nick Miller: Was good moves I'll admit.   

McMoney pulls up Orton and sends him into the ropes hits a clothesline and up comes Orton back to his feet though. McMoney hammers him with some rights, then lift shim for a suplex, but Orton slips down behind him and nails a neckbreaker. Orton goes up top now and waits for McMoney to get up, then leaps off with a cross body rolling him into a pin, 1.......2.......kickout! McMoney rolls through and gets to his feet, backs up and dropkicks Orton in the side of his head. McMoney pulls up Orton and sends him into the ropes, then follows up clotheslining out to the floor right at the feet of Mack who just grins. BC kicks Orton in the back, then looks to swing his bat, but Orton pops up spearing BC into the corner of the guard rail. Mack goes after Orton, but charge him shiving Mack away. Spike grabs Orton now and with Neo Monoxide's help throws him in the ring.

Nick Miller: Orton almost got hammered literally, thanks for Bubba stepping in though.   

Frankie Malone: Whatever, its legal in this match, the lumberjacks can do that.   

McMoney has Orton in a corner and nails osme chops on him, then looks for an irish whip, but Orton reverses it sending McMoney into the corner. He charges McMoney hitting a splash, then grabs coming out the corner and delivers a suplex. Orton pulls up McMoney and sends him to the ropes, then charges clotheslining him to the floor. Bubba jumps on him as do some other guys like Neo and Ryan Cross, BC comes flying over to try and get them off, but we see Sandman and New Jack run over beating him down. McMoney is soon rolled back in the ring where Orton stalks him. McMoney gets up and turns to get hit with the Sexy Drive, then Orton pins, 1.........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the undisputed SEF International Champion, Chris Orton!   

The Way I Am hits the pa as Orton gets up raising his hands in the air. Mack gets McMoney out and helps him to the back as the rest of IX follow. Orton gets handed his belt and we see all the wrestlers come in and celebrate with him. Neo Monoxide has a mic and gets face to face with Orton.

Neo: I got respect for you man, lots of it, but i earned a shot at that title you hold and well, I want my shot, so I am being a man about it and asking you for a match at Anarchy. A special match though, a ladder match!   

The crowd is heard cheering at that and orton smiles.

Orton: I can respect you for this, being a man instead of a sneak attacking cheap ass and Neo, your on for Anarchy!   

Neo lowers the mic and extends a hand which Orton shakes and raises the title up next to them.

Nick Miller: Looks like Orton proved who the true champ is and Neo used his contendership to get a shot at Anarchy.   

Frankie Malone: Orton got a cheap win, those lumberjacks were too rough.   

Its time for the singles match between Leyla and Jennifer Arsonal and we see both women in the ring. Leyla charges for a clothesline, but Jennifer ducks it and nails her with a chick kick sending her to the mat. Jennifer comes off the ropes with an elbow drop, then pulls up Leyla and delivers a running bulldog. Jennifer goes up top and leaps off with the Loaded Trigger, then turns into a pin, 1...........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Jennifer Arsonal!   

Bullets hit the pa and Jennifer gets to her feet posing for her victory.

Nick Miller: A quick match that one was, very quick.   

Frankie Malone: Leyla was probably suffering from how bad she was beat on Extreme by Julie.   

We got o the back where we see Mack talking with Sly.

Mack: So hey, what ya think of what New Jack said? He and I in a barbed wire exploding boards match or whatever he wanted, one of those good ol' gigs from Japan. We do it at Anarchy and its non title, when I win he leaves as he said, but hey, if he can manage a win, heh, he gets a title shot.   

Sly: No!   

Mack: What, c'mon dude!   

Sly: No Mack! New Jack can challenge all he wants and well maybe on Extreme sometime or maybe the next pay per view, but Bubba Ray is the contender and you two will face off at Anarchy in a first ever Asylum match.   

Mack: What the f'ck is that?   

Sly: I'll let you, Bubba, and everyone know on Extreme, so till then, see ya around!   

Sly walks off now as Mack turns and kicks at a box. The rest of Impact X are with him and they soon see Neo Monoxide and Ryan Cross walking down the hall. Mack cuts them off getting up in Neo's face as McMoney and BC cut off Ryan and Julie stands behind all three while Whitney is with her.

Mack: Hey bitches, I hears the bullshit ya all been spewing, still lying about me huh Ryan? You want to be big, step up, but don't blame no one, but yourself if ya don't be a big star! And Neo, the most hardcore, son, your looking at the most hardcore man alive, so f'ck you kid, this is my show, you will never be hardcore till ya prove it against me and that will never happen!   

Mack suddenly fires some punches at Neo who responds with his own. McMoney and Ryan trade punches, but BC helps McMoney and they beat Ryan down. Julie helps Mack take down Neo and Whitney uses the SEF Title bashing Neo in the head. She then turns to Ryan bashing him and all five of them stand over the two men doing some crotch chops before walking off down the hall.

Nick Miller: We may have heard what our main event is for Anarchy, but what a bad act by Impact X just now.   

Frankie Malone: Are you kidding, that was awesome!   

We see all fifteen wrestlers in the ring ready for the barbed wire battle royal. The barbed wire on the ropes and several weapons brought into the ring by some of the wrestlers. The match has already started with everyone just beating the hell out of each other. Neo and Ryan team up working toegther for now as do the Dudleyz, all three!?!?!?

Nick Miller: Wow, were seeing The Dudley Boyz work together, this is crazy!   

Adam and Christine stick together as well and help Matlock. Dean and Rebel and tearing into each other near the ropes and we see Sandman and New Jack lift them up sending the two over the ropes. They just fight up the ramp now as we go back into the ring. New Jack charges Bubba smashing him over the head with a vcr as Sandman and D-Von start brawling. Spike gets double teamed by Adam and Christine while Matlock and Orton fight. Blaze and Julie go at it while Neo and Ryan go after D-Von and Sandman.

Nick Miller: Rebel and Dean were the first two eliminated and seemed to not even care.   

Matlock floors Orton with a clothesline, then charges over helping Adam and Christine eliminate Spike, but we see Julie and Blaze come over and work together to toss out Christine, then they try and throw out Adam. Matlock goes for them, but Bubba knocks down Jack with a toaster and charges over flooring Matlock. Adam ends up going ou tof the ring and the girls help Bubba eliminate Matlock. New Jack clubs Bubba in th eback, then whips him to a corner and starts punching him. Blaze and Julie starts fighting each other again and we soon see Orton D-Von from behind, then starts going to work on Sandman helping Neo and Ryan to eliminate him. Ryan and Neo turn on Orton now and send him to the ropes and D-Von charge shim sending him out to the floor. Ryan and Neo nail him from behind sending D-Von following orton to the floor.

Nick Miller: Were seeing blood about everytime someone is eliminated, damn that barbed wire.   

Frankie Malone: Damn it? Hell no, thats cool!   

Ryan and Neo charge New Jack and send him to the ropes. Bubba charges out clotheslining Ryan now as Neo and New Jack start brawling. Julie has Blaze up on the ropes and jumps up on them trying to shove her out. Bubba comes over lifting her off the ropes and sends both women out to the floor.

Nick Miller: And now we got our final four, Bubba Ray, New Jack, Neo Monoxide, and Ryan Cross.   

New Jack's arms are bleeding from scraping them on the barbed wire and Ryan's head is bleeding from being ground into it. Neo sends New Jack to a corner and charges him, but jack moves and Neo lands on the ropes getting cut up some now. Jack grabs him nailing a reverse ddt now. Bubba has Ryan up and his hammering him in a corner, then whips him across the ring and follows up with a running splash taking the wind out of Ryan. Bubba turns and New Jack does as well, then the two step closer and start trading punches. Ryan is up and has a singapore cane which he cracks Jack in the back with. Neo gets up and dropkicks Bubba to the ropes sending him laying on the top. He and Ryan lift him by the legs dump him to the floor.

Frankie Malone: Yea, the fat ass Dudley isn't gonna win, I am happy!   

Nick Miller: Your a real ass ya know!?   

Ryan and Neo turn to Jack and lift him up whipping him to the ropes, then they look for a double clothesline. Jack ducks down and backdrps them both over the ropes. They land on the apron and jack turns punching Ryan off to the floor. Neo is able to leap over the ropes and over Jack nailing a flipping neckbreaker on him.

Nick Miller: Ryan is gone and a nice move by Neo.   

Neo is on his feet and runs the ropes coming back with a short dropkick to Jack. He then lifts up Jack and delivers a swinging neckbreaker. Neo pulls him back up and shoves Jack to the ropes, then leaps up for a dropkick, but Jack grabs his legs in midair. Neo falls to his back and Jack catapults him over the ropes out to the floor.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Brass Knuckles Champion, New Jack!   

Natural Born Killaz hits the pa and Jack gets handed the title which he raises into the air and pounds his chest showing yelling he's a bad man and shit.

Nick Miller: Hell of a main event was that and New Jack wins his first title in SEF, great win for him.   

Frankie Malone: Better than a Dudley but who isn't?   

Nick Miller: You! But now were done with the show, so we'll see ya Monday for Extreme take care everyone!   

And we hear "F'ck Off" hit the pa as we pan up around the cheering fans in the crowd, then we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF