sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Burnout 12 {9/2/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

September 2nd, 2006

We open on this Saturday night inside the packed Wallace Civic Center in Fitchburg, Massachuesetts. Our cameras float around the arena capturing all the screaming, cheering fans as "Tear Away" by Drowning Pool blasts over the pa.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Saturday Night Burnout brought back in a weekly timeslot to help newer talent here get ringtime. Tonights card looks pretty good as well, I believe this show coming back may be what SEF needs, a few new names are using this opportunity wisely.   

Frankie Malone: Like who, Chronic? Jersey Sheridan? Chris Morris? Even Chris Jericho and Neo Monoxide didn't do shit for Burnout! What do we get, Remedy and Eva Carter going at it with some nutjob Red Flowers, well Red I like, the only one on tonights show, the only new talent that deserves to be in SEF!   

Nick Miller: That's not true, a few of these people deserve to be after what they've shown and this show will allow them to prove themselves further unlike in the past when we just had Extreme and our top draws took first priority which is ho wit should be I agree, but these new people need a chance as well.   

Frankie Malone: So I gotta work another show cause their too lazy to make an impact on their own, fuck this, I'm outta here, call this thing by yourself and don't expect me to be on Extreme or any other show!   

Frankie jumps up and tosses his headset down on the table. He grabs his cellphone gripping it in his hand and tosses his SEF ballcap into the crowd flipping them off as well, then Frankie storms around the ring and heads up the aisle to the back.

Nick Miller: Well it seems my partner has walked out because he feels SEF does not need a secondary show for the newer talent of SEF. I personally don't agree and I guess he is gone, so lets see here. Crash and Chris jericho, loser leaves town, no question jericho is gone, he I agree is a lazy son of a bitch who needs to go. This opening match looks good and despite what Frankie says, Eva Carter and Remedy just may be able to produce something good out of this match, we'll have to wait and see. Carlos Spencer, Tyler Moore, and Chris Morris in that triple threat later, three young men who could all rise up in SEF, three young men with unlimited potential, I see something in them all waiting to get out. Of course our main event is two of SEF's mainstays, Velzian and Neo Monoxide in a hardcore match, neither man has not shown up much this week, hope they give their all tonight. Chris Orton has the new guy Chronic who made a verbal statement in his debut promo here, but has yet to show us anything else. Maybe tonight is the night, we'll see, now lets get the show rolling.   

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a fatal four way. Introducing first from Manhatten New York, she weighs 125 pounds, Jersey Sheridan!   

The crowd begins to go quiet and remains this way as they have no care for this first person coming out. "Miss America" by Aimee Allen comes over pa as we see Jersey come walking out trying to command respect or whatever, but the crowd just isn't into her and Jersey soon gets in the ring and stands there waiting for her opponents. "Girls Got Rhythm" by AC/DC blasts over the PA system as the lovely Remedy steps out onto the ramp from behind the black guerilla curtain in her usual ring attire, a smirk across her face as the fans boo her and McMoney who is with her. Remedy laughs oddly before walking down the ramp very narrowly in the center, not wanting to interact with the fans at all, she was here to wrestle, not fool around with gushy fans.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring from New Orleans Louisiana, she weighs 125 pounds and is accompanied by Michael McMoney, Remedy!   

Remedy walks up the steel steps and across the ring apron and then enters the ring under the middle rope and then walked into the center of the ring before saluting to the fans in a mocking manor as her music fades away. McMoney gets a kiss, then exits the ring.

Brittany Fox: And now making her way to the ring from Dallas Texas, she weighs 180 pounds, Eva Carter!   

"Pimpin All Over the World" by Ludacris plays as she steps from behind the curtain to falling sparks from the ceiling. She stands and soaks them up with her arms outstretched, head up to the cieling. After they stop falling she walks down the center of the ramp without much of an expression. She climbs up onto the mat and hops over the top rope. She then gets on the second turnbuckle and stands there looking over the crowd with a faint, but wicked, smile on her face.

Brittany Fox: And now coming out from Blatimore Maryland, he weighs 230 pounds, Red Flowers!   

As "Closer" plays, Red walks out wearing his tights and a fucked up looking tie die shirt. He scares the fans a bit, and just is his crazy self. He eventually gets in the ring where Eva and Remedy have already started tearing into one another. Red starts slapping himself in the head and Jersey comes over helping him out.

Nick Miller: Red hitting himself and getting help from Jersey while Remedy and Eva tear it up with each other.   

Red ends up grabbing Jersey by her hair and just stares at her with crazy eyes, then bends her down looking for a powerbomb, but after flooring Remedy we see Eva run over and dropkick Red out of the ring. She then lifts up Jersey and leans her against the ropes to nail some chops. Remedy is up and comes from behind with a clothesline, but Eva ducks and Jersey is taking out of the ring. Eva grabs Remedy from behind nailing a release german suplex, then floats over locking in an armbar.

Nick Miller: Nice roll through by Eva, this match is looking decent.   

Outside the ring we see Red slam Jersey into the timekeepers table, then he grabs a chair and looks to head into the ring, but suddenly he begins slamming it into his own head.

Nick Miller: What hell is Red doing?   

Eva has Remedy up and in a corner chopping at her, then hoists her up on the turnbuckles and climbs up looking for a superplex it seems. Remedy blocks it and punches Eva, then shoves her down to the mat and soon stands up on the ropes. Eva gets to her feet and Remedy leaps off catching her with a hurricanrana. Jersey comes into the ring and Remedy kicks her hard, then nails her with a falcon arrow and looks to pin when Red comes in the ring with a chair. McMoney grabs Remedy pulling her out to safety and Red rolls out now staring the two down. In the ring Eva nails KMBA on Jersey and locks it on as well since its a move into a hold. Anyways, Jersey ends up tapping out.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission, Eva Carter!   

"Pimpin All Over The World" hits as Eva stands up. Red Flowers heads up the aisle as McMoney and Remedy back up from him and soon run to the back.

Nick Miller: A weird showing by Red Flowers who cost himself and Remedy the match, nice win for Eva though.   

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. In the ring at this time from Kansas City Missouri, he weighs 260 pounds, Chronic!   

The crowd gives a no caring response, a few boos, Chronic just stands in a corner looking ready to fight when the lights go out then images of Chris Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way out from St. Louis Missuori, he weighs 245 pounds, Chris Orton!   

Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp, the ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. Orton hops down and turns getting hammered into the corner by Chronic who then irish whips Orton to the opposite corner and charges him looking for a spear. Orton sidesteps him and catches Chronic with a drop toehold into the bottom turnbuckle.

Nick Miller: Early start by Chronic, but a nice counter by Orton.   

Orton is on his feet and lifts up Chronic pulling him down into a backbreaker, then comes off the ropes measuring him and hitting an elbow to his head. Orton pulls up Chronic and nails a hard european uppercut, then sends Chronic to the ropes and hits a nice dropkick. Orton gets in a kneeling position now as Chronic gets up and turns staggering, then Orton snaps up catching him with the CKO laying Chronic out and then pins him, 1............2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Chris Orton!   

"The Way I Am" hits the pa now as Orton gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air getting cheered.

Nick Miller: A rather quick win for Orton, but the match was fast paced.   

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and the loser will leave SEF. In the ring already, he weighs 231 pounds and is from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, Chris Jericho!   

The crowd boos as Jericho just flashes a cocky smirk. The lights dim and over the PA "Keep in the Family" by Anthrax starts to play as smoke comes up from the floor with orange lights behind it pulsing with the beat of his music. Out steps Crash as the announcer says.

Brittany Fox: Now approaching the ring from the Red Hook district of Brooklyn, N.Y weighing in at 240 pounds, Crash!   

Crash raises both his arms up and then starts to approach the ring with a slow methodical walk. Crash goes around to the back side of the ring and steps up the stairs and then through the ropes. Then raises his arms up in victory again as the crowd cheers for him. His music fades and Crash turns to Jericho who runs at him quickly, but Crash sidesteps him pounding Jericho in the back, then grabs him in a half nelson suplexing him over head to his stomach. Crash walks around and applies an elevated boston crab to Jericho which would be the walls of jericho and in a few seconds Jericho taps out.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission, Crash!   

"Keep It In The Family" hits now as Crash stands up and grabs Jericho running him ou tof the ring, then sings the goodbye song with the crowd.

Nick Miller: A very quick match there, Crash made real short work of Jericho who is out of SEF now.   

Backstage we see Eva Carter with her hair wet and all cleaned up after her match tonight, a water bottle in her hand and she just walks down the hall feeling good it seems, she won her match, she outta. But suddenly we see Remedy come charging behind her with a chair slamming it into Eva's back sending her crashing to the ground. Remedy slams the chair over Eva's back while she is down, then starts kicking her in the ribs real hard. McMoney walks over now carrying his SEF Title and just watches with a smile.Remedy kneels down grabbing Eva's hair lifting her head up.

Remedy: Listen bitch, you got lucky tonight, but next time you face me you won't win, that's a guarantee!   

Remedy slams Eva's head into the floor, then stands up and McMoney slides an arm around her and the two walk off now.

Nick Miller: A horrible act by Remedy and it seems she has unfinished business with Eva which after this Eva I am sure has some with her.   

Brittany Fox: The following match is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall.   

"Ridin' " by Chamillionaire comes over the pa system. Carlos Spencer starts to strut out from behind the back. Green, red and blue lasers go off around the arena as he does. He begins to do a little skip before dropping to one knee. He flex's both muscles and laughs as pyro shoots off behind him. He then gets up and runs towards the ring.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first from San Francisco California, he weighs 247 pounds, Carlos Spencer!   

He rolls in and stand in the middle. He does a few simple body building poses before heading towards the turnbuckle. He flex's once more before looking around the crowd. He then goes to the center of the ring. "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC soon hits the pa and out steps Tyler Moore pumping his fists in the air.

Brittany Fox: And now coming out from Minneapolis Minnesota, he wighs 205 pounds, Tyler Moore.   

He is coming down the ramp now and soon rolls in the ring, then charges for Carlos who ducks him and starts hammering him with punches. Tyler punches back, but Carlos gets the best of him and soon staggers Tyler into the ropes, then backs up and charges clotheslining him outside the ring taking himself out as well. "Bring Me to Life" plays and Chris Morris comes to the ramp and does a pose on the ramp.

Brittany Fox: And now making his wya out from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, he weighs 225 pounds, Chris Morris!   

He walks down to the ring and rolls into the ring. Chris runs to the other side of the ring and slides out, kicks Tyler in the ribs, then rips up Carlos and hammers him hard punches, then whips him into the steel steps.

Nick Miller: The action started early in this one, seems to be a trend tonight.   

Chris lifts up Tyler rolling him in the ring, then grabs Carlos dropping him with a brainbuster on the floor. He rolls in the ring now and lifts up Tyler looking for a ddt, but Tyler twists out of it and ends up nailing a short arm clothesline. Tyler lifts up Chris and nails a side belly to belly, then pulls him up lifting him to the top of a turnbuckle. Tyler climbs up now looking to lifts him into a superplex, but Chris blocks it bends Tyler's head down, then tries lifting him for a powerbomb. Tyler blocks it, but Chris rolls forward planting his feet on the mat and nails a sunset flip powerbomb on Tyler, then falls on him into a pin, 1........Carlos comes flying in with a short dropkick to Chris' head knocking out of the ring to the floor.

Nick Miller: Gotta believe Chris had the match won, but Carlos with perfect timing.   

Carlos pulls up Tyler and hammers him with some punches, then backs up to the second turnbuckle and shoves Tyler some, flips over him nailing the Sexyback and soon pins, 1...........2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Carlos Spencer!   

"Ridin'" hits the pa now as Carlos rolls from the ring seeing Chris slide in. Carlos head sup the ramp grinning as Chris looks pissed, then pulls up Tyler and sends him to the ropes looking for a superkick. Tyler ducks it and turns around firing punches at Chris who fires back and the two end up in a brawl. Security soon enters the ring breaking it up.

Nick Miller: Carlos with a crafty win, but Chirs and Tyler look to have some bad blood betwee them now.   

Brittany Fox: The following is our main event of the evening and it is a hardcore match scheduled for one fall.   

The pa comes to life now and the fans errupt in boos as they hear "If I Shouted, Would You Listen" by Flood of Red begins to blast violently out, the lights dim with a spot light searching the audience for the arrival of Andrew Velzian. After a good couple of minutes the Suicide Machine is found heading through the fans wearing the traditional hooded, black cape and carring a steel chair.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first from Little Rock Arkansas, he weighs 243 pounds and is accompanied by Patricia Stratigias, Andrew Velzian!   

Andrew Velzian finally makes his way down through the booing fans, tossing the steel chair into the ring before jumping the guard rail. Patricia is seen walking out from the stage and heads down the ramp. Velzian then slides into the ring and begins to sprint bouncing off the ropes. The Suicide Machine then quickly grabs the steel chair, removes the cape and awaits the match to take place. "Revenga" hit the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way to the ring from Elizabeth New Jersey, he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!   

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then does a flip over the top rope to get in the ring. Climbs the ropes and taunts, then jumps down into a kick from Velzian who nails a hard ddt. Velzian grabs his chair and taps it to the mat, then waits for Neo to get up when the lights suddenly go completely out, all darkness.

Nick Miller: What the hell is going on here?   

On the SEFTron we see a video of some guy, a scraggly beard and long hair almost greasy like, scars cover his body and he is shown performing death defying move after move, blood spilling from his head, barbed wire wrapping around his body ripping his flesh up, explosions going off when he lands. Clips of him shown in an all black suit and arabian headgear are seen as well, intermingled with the other pictures and they get faster and faster, then a flash to a still pic is seen............

The lights soon come back on and we find Velzian laying face down in the ring with blood ozzing from his head and outside the ring on the floor is Neo sprawled over the steel steps with blood dripping from his head, both men are out cold and Patricia just tends to Velzian now as the ref has no idea what to do, the match over due to both men being knocked out, but by who........Mesa?

Nick Miller: I'd like to know what is going on here. At Cyberslam we saw the same thing on the tron and on Extreme as well, now tonight, this is crazy. And don't forget my partner Frankie Malone walked out earlier, so who knows who I may get as a partner now or if I even get one which I prefer I don't. But we'll see folks and I'll see you on Monday for Extreme, don't miss it!   

And with that we hear "Tear Away" hit the pa as our camera pan up over the crowd before we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF