sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Saturday Night Special {4/7/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 11:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• SNS

Daddy Mack

April 7th, 2007

So here we are in Detroit Michigan for the first televised show of the Wrestling Underground and were in the companies own Underground Arena with a sold out crowd packed in tight screaming loud, "Rise" by Pantera blasts over the pa as loud as it can get pumping up the crowd even more.Our staff at ringside ready to go, the infamous Shane "Daddy" Mack ready to call the show.

Shane "Daddy" Mack: What up Detroit, the Underground is here on television live and in your fucking faces! Tonight is historic, tonight marks the debut of Wrestling Underground on television sets around the city. The talent of this company is finally noticed in people's living rooms, it took over five years for it to finally happen, but is has happened and its tonight. The show we got lined up is gonna be one hell of a debut for television as the owner himself Frank E Dangerously will announce a tournament for the Underground Championship and the guys we got here include Fate, a former champ as well as a former SEF World Champ and another is Thor! We got other talent coming from SEF, plus some other guys who were with us back a year or two ago, we got some damn good talent with the company. Ya know alos, if ya saw SEF, ya know that Destruction is here with the SEF Tag Titles, but let's go to the ring now. 

And so we do and we hear "Mouth for War" by Pantera play and out walks Frank E Dangerously in his leathe rtrenchcoat over his suit, backstage pass around his neck. He comes out pumping a fist in the air, the crowd cheering him on as he walks to the ring.

Shane "Daddy" Mack: And here comes the owner, guess he wants to open the show with his announcement and I can't think of a better way. 

Frankie gets in the ring now and gets handed a mic, then he clals for something else and is thrown a beer which he pops open and chugs down, then tosses the can to the crowd. Frankie just grins and raises up th emic as his music cuts.

FED: Well here it fucking is, Wrestling Underground on television, my god, somebody do something because were gonna take the wrestling world by storm, we are going to show people what they've been missing for five plus years, the most extreme, hardcore, brutal action to come out of Detroit since the muscle cars ripped through the town on a blaze a glory. We do have a tournament we will have to name a new Underground Champ and it will start tonight! We have sixteen men signed to the company and so we have enough for a classic tournament. All of our wrestlers will be involved, all of a chance of winning the top title here, so many names, some mad eit big time, others are not that known, but all will have the same chance here in Wrestling Underground! 

The crowd cheers loud.

FED: And of course at ringside we have a former three time Underground Champ, the voice of the show, the legend, the man, th egreatest wrestler I have ever met in my life, my friend, the one and only Daddy Mack! 

The crowd realy cheers loud now as Mack just waves Frankie off like that wasn't needed, but he does nod his head and his mouth moves saying thank you.

FED: No Mack, thank you, you were the backbone of this company for the fove plus years we were around, you were th ebackbone of SEF, you are the backbone of any company you have been in and any you will ever be in, so thank you. 

More cheers follow.

FED: Of course I am not done as I have to announce the undefeated SEF Tag Team Champions, they are the new tag Champs of Wrestling Underground, they are the dnagerously dominant duo of Destruction....Thrash and Slash! 

"Iron Man" by Black Sabbath jams over the pa now as Destruction marches out clad in their leather and new titles. Frankie exits the ring now and heads up the ramp passing them. Destruction slides in the ring and rips off their leather, then rips off their titles thrusting them into the air much to the delight of the crowd.

Rick Forelli: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a tag team match bout scheduled for one fall and it is for the Tag Team Titles! Introducing first in the ring already, they weigh in together at 635 pounds and are the Tag Team Champions, Thrash and Slash.........Destruction! 

The crowd continues cheering on the two powerhouses of...of...well.. Destruction! And so now the pa comes to life again with the sound of Nine Inch Nails "Closer" and from the back we see Red Flowers come walking out looking crazy eyed and wearing some ripped upped, equally as crazy looking tye dye shirt.

Rick Forelli: And now making his way out, one of their opponent, he hails from Baltimore Maryland and weighs in at 230 pounds, Red Flowers! 

He walks down the aisle as the fans just kinda give off a mixed reaction now now knowing what to think of the guy. Red just rolls in the ring and stands up staring at Destruction.

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Well I haven't seen this guy in a while after that small stint last year in the SEF, good wrestler, but a lil crazy. Obviously he has a tag team partner, but we have a commericial to go to, so we'll find out when we come back. 

Back from break and were back focuse don the ring where Destruction stands across from Red Flowers. We soon hear the pa come to life again and its "The Way I Am" by Eminem, the crowd giving off a mixed reaction as they know who it is and here comes Xanthus stepping out drinking a beer with a cigarette hanging from his mouth. He soon tosses both away and raises his singapore cane in the air. 

Rick Forelli: And Red's tag team partner, he hails from Detroit Michigan and weighs 190 pounds, Xanthus! 

A pop for Detroit, but boos for X who flips off the fans gaining more boos and just swaggers down the aisle looking pissed off. X tosses his cane into the ring, then he slides in and immediately charges Thrash unloading on him with punches. Red comes across flying at Slash with punches and the match is on. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Well its X, he is Red's partner and the two crazy bastards have jumped Destruction, maybe not the best offense to go in swinging on powerhouses, but could be effective. 

Thrash is hammering back on X making him reel back across the ring. Slash delivers a knee to Red's gut, then presses up above his head and tosses Red to the floor. Slash is forced to his corner now as X goes down to the mat from a hard punch, but grabs his cane and swings up cracking Thrash in his ribs, then he swings agains knocking him the head. X backs to the ropes and charges off them swinging hard to Thrah's head again staggering him to his knees. He backs up again and charges back with a dropkick knocking Thrash down. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: X finally able to get Thrash donw and I must point out to everyone watching, weapons are legal in the Underground, but we do have rules making it illegal for gang assaults and whatnot. 

Were not strict, but we are hardcore! X has his cane and starts laying in hsots to Thrash's ribs, then he goes up top and leaps off with the Gangsta SPlash, crawls back on Thrash and pins, 1................2...........Thrash presses X throwing him off. X kneels up and leans back making the tag to Red who just got on the apron. Red comes in and drops an elbow to Thrah, then floats into a fuji style armbar trying to lock it in tight. Thrash is a monster though and he fights up rather quick to his knees, headbutts Red in his gut, then gets his head between his legs and lifts him upin the air, grabs Red's legs and snaps him backwards in a Hardcore Holly style only with more power alabama slam! 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Holy hell that looked painful, the power of these monsters is incredible! 

Thrash walks over making the tag and in comes the slightly leaner Slash, but still monsterous other half of Destruction. He pulls up Red by his hair and nails some hard punches to his jaw, then whips him across the ring and catches him for a sidewalk slam nailing it and pins him, 1................2.........Xanthus comes off the top rope with a leg drop across Slash's neck breaking up the fall. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: X with the save and just in time. 

X rolls out quickly and gets to his corner. Red turns Slash over and applies a short arm scissors on him wrenching it on tight. He bends Slash's arm as much as he can, sits him up and buries a few knees to his back. Red keeps him locked up, but Slash fights to his knees, his power too great to stay down and he elbows Red in the gut, pulls him on to his back and just charges back into a corner flattening Red in it. Slash steps out and turns burying a shoulder to his gut nearly cutting Red in half. He pulls Red out and lifts him up nailing a suplex, then gets up and tags Thrash who comes in and drops a knee to Red's ribs, then pulls him up on to his shoulders in a tortue rack. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Oh man, Red caught in that submission by that monster, he may have to give up, no, here comes X again! 

Xanthus flies of fthe ropes with a dropkick to Thrash staggering him. Red falls to the mat and X starts hammering Thrash with punches. Slash comes running in and hits the ropes charging X with a boot to his head. Red is on the floor, grabs a chair and rolls in the ring slamming Thrash across his back dropping him to his knees. Slash as X up in a corner and punching him when he turns. Red swing sthe chair, but Slash ducks and X takes the shot to his head slumping down to the mat. Slash hammers Red across his back and lifts him in a full nelson slamming him to the mat with authority. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Oh shit, Red just took of fhis own partners head, X is out, no way he can help Red now who is about out as well after that full nelson slam. 

Thrash has Red up on his knee as Slash gets on the second turnbuckle, then he flies off and they deliver Total Destruction to Red, then Thrash pins, 1.................2.................3! 

Rick Forelli: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner of the match and still your Tag Team Champions, Thrash and Slash..........Destruction! 

"Iron Man" hits the pa and rumbles through the arena bringing the fans to their feet pumping them up for Destruction's win. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: A hell of a match, but at the end a lil miscommunication was the inevitable end for X and Red. 

Destruction exits the ring with their belts heading up the aisle. Xanthus has come to and looks pissed. he sees Red down and jumps up charging over and kicks him in the ribs, then kicks the chair near him, lifts up Red and hooks him in a front facelock. The fans are booing loud and X just sneers, spits and snaps back hard nailing the Ghetto Busta on the chair driving Red's head right into it and leave him laying face down. X just stands looking pissed. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Damn, X just took out Red apparently for the chairshot which was not meant for X, but I guess that don't matter to him. 

X leaves the ring now, the fans livid, a couple drinks are thrown, but X manages to bat them away and just leaves. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: The crowd not happy with X's action, but we still got more to come and our next match is ready to happen. 

The pa soon comes to life with "Working Man" by Rush playing and we soon see Shane Spencer come walking out with a cocky swagger to him, the fans do cheer a lil though. 

Rick Forelli: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is an opening round match in our Underground Championship tournament! Introducing first, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 225 pounds, he is Sugar Shane Spencer! 

A goods reaction for Shane who grins and makes his way to the ring high fiving a few fans. He just heads up the steps and gets in the ring going up the turnbuckles and pumping his hands in the air, points his thumbs to himself while still grinning. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Spencer with a new nickname of Sugar, odd, but charismatic I guess. He spent time in the XWA which was short lived as was the company. 

We soon hear "Price To Play" by Staind come over the pa and a mixed reaction for the man coming out, Jason Price. 

Rick Forelli: His opponent, hailing from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, he weighs in at 225 pounds, he is Priceless.....Jason Price! 

Jason just raises his arms up and he stares to the ring and walks down the aisle. He climbs up on the apron and steps in the ring, then goes to the center of the ring staring at Shane. The bell rings and the two men begin to circle each other. Shane reaches out for a test of strength and Jason cautiously reaches for his hand. Shane rushes him for a clothesline, but Jason ducks quickly going behind Shane and hooks him in a waistlock executing a german suplex with a bridge into a pin, 1................2...........kickout! 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: A nice german by Jason there, kid had a small run in SEF, a few good matches, still looks to be pretty good. 

Jason is nearly sitting on Shane with an armbar cinched in on him. Shane stares at the mat now, punches it and tries pushing himself up. Jason quickly flips to the side bringing his legs up around Shane's neck in a triangle choke while still holding on to his arm. Shane struggles now and flops on the mat like a fish out of water. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Nice move by Jason, looks like my Show Strangla! 

Jason keeps his legs wrapped tight and pulls on Shane's arm at the same time, Shane tries getting free and he even gets to his knees, the hold still cinched in, but Shane tries getting to his feet, Jason about upside down relentless with the hold, like a putbull. Shane pulls away and towards the ropes, reaching for them with his free hand. Jason holds on to him tight and Shane falls forward now, but lunges towards the ropes as he falls and almost has it. Jason wrenches on his arm as Shane screams out in pain, but he pulls himself over enough and grabs the bottom rope. The ref gets the hold broke and Jason sits up now, then he rolls backwards to his feet, backs up against the ropes and charges across the ring with a baseball slide dropkick sending Shane to the floor. Jason gets to his feet and grabs the top rope now. Shane is crawling up to his feet and Jason springs over the ropes with a splash to Shane taking him back down. Jason is on his feet and stomps on Shane's ribs, then pulls him up and knees him in the gut, whips him to the ringpost, but Shane reverses. Jason puts the brakes on and snaps back with a superkick, but Shane ducks and dives down chop blocking his other leg bringing him to the floor. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: A damn good match so far, Jason dominating on the mat, but now on the outside Shane is taking over it seems. 

Shane kicks at Jason's knee, then pulls him up and rams his back against the apron. He then sends Jason into the steel steps shoulder first, then rips him up backwards and hits a reverse ddt. Shane pulls up Jason and rolls him in the ring, then he climbs up on the apron raising his hands in the air arrogantly garnering some boos. Shane climbs up to the top rope and stands up straight, but Jason is staggering up and falls right into the ropes bringing Shane down crotching the top turnbuckle. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Ow, damn that had to hurt. 

Jason backs up some, then runs at the corner and sprints up to the top rope, leaps at Shane wrapping his legs around his neck and snaps back with a top rope hurricanrana. Jason lays on the mat as Shane looks almost out of it. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Hell of a move by Jason, damn good agility, but almost out of deperation the way it took so much outta him. Both are down and the match is a good one, we'll see what happens we get back from this commercial. 

We come back from break to find Jason with Shane locked in his Pay The Price submission, a single leg boston crab and he has Shane almost vertical stepping near his head and driving a knee to his back, Shane screaming and trying to resist giving up. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Welcome back folks and if your just joining us we've had a good night so far for our debut televised show. A damn good match here with Jason on the advantage again after working over Shane's knee during the break. 

Jason has him locked up and keeps burying the knee into his back, Shane is screaming and raises his hand to tap when we see a new face come running out, kind of a big guy with big, long hair. He gets down to the ring and jumps to the apron, but Jason is off Shane and runs to the guy leaping up and catching him with a kick to the side of his head. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: That was Jimmy Jam Johnson, a new kid who has yet to debut professionally, though he will next. Wonder why he ran out here tonight unless he and Shane got plans as the two are good friends. 

Shane is up on the ropes and Jason runs at him, but Shane backdrops him out to the apron and moves forward pulling brass knuckles from his tights putting them on. Jason leaps to the top rope and Shane turns, Jason looks for a clothesline, but Shane buries the knucks into his gut flipping Jason over to his back. Shane staggers to the ropes as Jason kneels up holding his ribs. Shane rips him up and get sback to back nailing a neckbreaker, then goes for the pin, 1............2......kickout! Shane sits up frustrated and covers jason again, 1..........2.....kickout! He jumps up yelling at the ref and threatens to punch him. Jimmy is up on the apron and Shane pulls up Jason, motioning to him and looks for an irish whip. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Looks like Shane is setting up for a double team move here. 

Shane whips Jason, but he's reversed, no, Shane reverses him, but Jason runs at him and whips him around towards Jimmy sending the two colliding together, Jimmy goes to the floor. Shane hold shis head from the collission and turns around getting caught with Priceless, Jason's superkick planted perfectly and ad Shane goes down, jason falls on him hooking his leg, 1..................2................3! 

Rick Forelli: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner of the match and the first man to advance in the Underground Title tournament, he is Priceless.....Jason Price! 

"Price To Play" hits the pa as Jason gets to his feet and raises his hand sin the air staring around the arena with a serious look, the fans cheering him. He soon makes his exit and Shane is out on the floor with Jimmy. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: A great match between two guys who could be big names in this business, both will get their opportunity in the underground for sure. Up next is our main event though, another opening round in the title tournament, wait, I got word something is going down in the back, let's go there now. 

So we go backstage to find our view on Xanthus who is yelling at Frank E Dangerously. 

Xanthus: Goddamn it man, I neevr asked to team with anyone, you know I am solo, I need no one, I am here for one goal, to win the title I been hunting for nearly six years. Remember who the hell I am, the man who lost the title by this much.... 

X holds his right hand up showing a quarter inch of space with his thumb and index finger. 

Xanthus: That fucking much is all I lost to Mack by when we wrestled in the final match to name the first Underground Champ. That was years ago and no one else from then is here now, no one has proved themself like I have, so where the fuck is my title match or at least my match in the tournament, huh? 

FED: Look X, I have no doubt in your talent and I know how great you are, why do ya think I got you to come here and leave SEF, so you could be recognized as you should be, as one of the best athletes in the business. I thought maybe you and Red could pull something together, I was trying to push a new team together, but I have you in the tournament and I'll go ya one even better. Next week you will main event the show against Red in a ladder match, a contract to advance in the tournament will hang above the ring! 

Xanthus: That sounds fucking good, I'll take it and when its done you can have some medics takes Red to a fucking hospital! 

X walks away all pissed off and hating the world like he always is. Frankie just shrugs and grins, then looks at the camera deviously. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Well what an announcement about next week, X and Red in a ladder match with the winner advancing in the tournament, but now its time for our main event and joining me at my table is the man in the last match who came up a bit short, Sugar Shane Spencer, what do I owe this pleasure Shane!? 

"Sugar" Shane Spencer: The pleasure of sitting next to the next greatest wrestler alive, that and the man in the ring now, my partner and best friend Jimmy is about to show everyone what a main event is. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: I hear good things about the new kid, but his opponent is a former SEF World Champ, both are big guys, outta be pretty good. 

So in the ring we see Jimmy "Jam" Johnson looking towards the entrance. 

Rick Forelli: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is the main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall. It is an opening round match in the Underground Title tournament! Introducing first, he hails from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and weighs 290 pounds, he is Jimmy Jam Johnson! 

Jimmy raises his hands in the air pointing his index fingers up. We then see the lights start to flicker a bit and then we hear "Never Gonna Stop" by Rob Zombie blast over the pa and out from th eback runs Thor pumping his fists in the air. He runs down the aisle and slides in the ring. 

Rick Forelli: And his opponent, he hails from New York City and weighs 250 pounds, he is Thor! 

Thor stands on the turnbuckles with his fists in the air, then Jimmy charges over clubbing Thor across the back. He climbs up the turnbuckles and back suplexes Thor down to the mat. 

"Sugar" Shane Spencer: Oh yea, ya see that, my partner with the dupe on Thor, this one will be over in record time, I guarantee it. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: It was an experienced move to catch Thor from behind, but the guy is no slouch, so i don't know. We'll see what happens right after our last commercial. 

We get back from the break and Jimmy has Thor sitting up with a knee in his back and has him locked in a rear chinlock. He wrenches away on Thor's neck, pulls him back against his knee, his face contorted showing the intensity in him. Thor pumps his arms up trying to get free. 

"Sugar" Shane Spencer: C'mon Thor, just tap you bitch, Jimmy owns you! 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: I don't know, still pretty early in the match to see either man give up. 

Thor is fighting up finally and gets forward and to his knees, elbows Jimmy in his gut, then reaches around him scooping Jimmy face up and drops him in a side slam. Thor gets to his feet and runs to the ropes, comes back and drops an elbow to Jimmy's chest. He floats into a sleepe, Jimmy moves up to his knees quickly and tries fighting to his feet. Thor puts pressure down on him keeping him from getting up. Jimmy starts hammering Thor in his gut, then bolts up and shoves Thor to the ropes who bounces back and meets Jimmy with a shoulder block and they just bounce off each other. Thor runs to the ropes again, ducks a clothesline from Jimmy and comes off the ropes again charging him for the Gore, but Jimmy sidesteps and gets a knee to the side of his head putting Thor down.

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Oooh, rough shot to Thor's head, but its a good thing Jimmy moved or he woulda been out. 

"Sugar" Shane Spencer: He's too smart, Jimmy has this match like I told ya. 

Jimmy kicks at Thor's ribs, gets him under the bottom rope and steps on it, then stomps down on Thor's head. He backs up some and charges Thor kicking him in his head sending himslumping off the apron to the floor. Jimmy backs up some and grabs the ref yelling at him for telling Jimmy to back off from the ropes. While he does this Shane Spencer gets up and picks Thor up off the floor, holds him by his throat and tells him his ass isn't winning. Shane looks to whip Thor to the steel steps, but THor stops short, turns and charges cutting Shane in half and knocking him out with the Gore.

Shane "Daddy" Mack: Holy hell Shane Spencer just got knocked the fuck ou tby the Gore! 

Thor gets up and rolls in the ring, Jimmy meeting him with hard shots to his back, then whips him to the ropes and looks for a big boot. Thor ducks it and hits the other side of the ring. Jimmy turn and Thor cathes him with the Gore droppinghim like a sack of potatoes and then covers him hooking his leg, 1..................2...................3!

Rick Forelli: Ladies and gentlemn, her eis your winner of the main event and the man to advance in the Underground Title tournament, Thor! 

"Never Gonna Stop" hits the pa and Thor jumps up climbing the turnbuckles pumping his fists in the air for the cheering crowd.

Shane "Daddy" Mack: A hell of a show tonight marking the television debut of Wrestling Underground's Saturday Night Special and what an explosive way to end it off with Thor delivering the Gore and getting a win advancing in the tournament. 

"Rise" jams over the pa now as the crowd is screaming loud for the great show, Thor heads up the aisle now looking intense as ever. 

Shane "Daddy" Mack: One hell of a show for sure, but its over now, so we'll see ya all next week, take care. 

The music keeps playing, the crowd is pumped, but the show now ends and the cameras fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF