sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shakedown 2 {8/24/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 11:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

August 24th, 2008

For the second week the MCW Arena is sold out and the hot crowd is waiting in anticipation, but he wait is over as some pyro shoots off from around the tron and then we hear "Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock jam over the pa bringing the die hard Detroit fans to their feet screaming and cheering even louder. The cameras roam around the arena in a frenzy.

Ric: Welcome to Shakedown everyone, Richard here along with Frank E Dangerously and MCW continues to exist as were in our second week and tonight we got our first match in a title tournament announced last week.

FED: That we do and its a woman, an impressive woman Red Lilith against a not so impressive Jason Vendettta, though neither was impressive this past week.

Ric: No, they've both kept low key. Scorpion and hor have not kept low key, especially when talking about each other, these two have certainly renewed their rivalry from SEF.

FED: They sure have, these guys could be what MCW needs to take wrestling to that new level.

Ric: We got some more matches, some more new guys in acion like Jerome Stevenson and a veteran Shane Douglas who's a new face to MCW and takes on Joe Dumar who has become an unofficial spokesman for MCW.

FED: Joe is acting as such and what a good representative for MCW, he's a madman.

Ric: Definitely, but hey, its ime we get to some action, so lets get on with he show.

Singles Match
Jerome Stevenson v. Chad Alexander

So Jerome and Chad had a match, both came to the ring and they fought, what else ya want to hear? Oh, a finish, well the two blimely fucks did some moves, threw some punches, fought of the ring and neither could get back in before the ten count, thus the match ended in a double countout meaning a draw, so neither man won. The crowd hated this match and booed both men and rightfully so.

Ric: Seems we don't get to see a winner from these two young guys, kind of a lackluster performance if ya ask me.

FED: You could say that or ya could be real honest and say that the match just plain sucked!

Singles Match
Yesenia Lopez v. Nate Rupe

An intergender bout and Nate seemed to get a lil cocky, but after getting beat up by Senia he took her serious. What else can I say, oh yea, give a finish to the match. Well, Hardcore Haz ended up running in and caned both Senia and Nate ending this match in a double dq, basically a draw, so neither won. Senia was cheered for being from Detroit, but whatever, Nate was booed, Haz was loved and he went out and drank beer in the crowd for the rest of night.

Ric: Another match with no winner, though the fans liked seeing Haz out here.

FED: Well yea, seeing a guy cane a couple people to hell, then go drink beer amongst them in the crowd, who wouldn't like that?!

Ric: I suppose, but I think everyone will like seeing the veteran Shane Douglas ake on the unoffical poster boy of MCW Joe Dumar...next!

Singles Match
Shane Douglas v. Joe Dumar

Ok, so now maybe its time for some real action as we find Shane Douglas is in the ring already and waiting for his opponent. The wait is up as his music hits now which is "Rise" and the crowd gives an ovation as Joe Dumar comes walking out pushing a shopping cart full of weapons.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from right here in Detroit, he weighs in at 236 pounds, the Messiah of Violence.........Joe Dumar!

Joe raises his right hand up holding a singapore cane and walks down the aisle pushing the cart of weapons with his left hand. The fans reach out to him pating Joe on he back. He just walks o the ring shoving the cart against it and tosses the cane in the ring. Joe then throws in a couple cookie sheets and a stop sign, tosses a bowling bag in the ring and then grabs a trash can lid and slides in. Douglas is on himw ith he kicks to the head and the bell sounds. He picks Joe up whipping him to the ropes, but Joe ducks a clothesline, still has the trash can lid and spins around with it clocking Douglass in the head. Joe clobbers him with one more time, drops the lid and pulls Douglass into a facelock nailing a ddt on the trash can lid.

Ric: Joe came out here fired up, but Shane go the jump early, though that wasn't enough.

FED: Joe's been fired up in MCW period, the guy is really coming into his own here.

Joe grabs the singapore cane and cracks Douglas in the ribs, then lifts him up and irish whips Douglas to the ropes. He bounces back and Joe catches him with a hard shot to the ribs bending Shane over, then looks for a russian leg sweep using the cane and nails it. Joe gets up and kicks a cookie sheet to the middle of the ring, then lifts up Shane and hooks his arms holding him over the cookie sheet. Joe lifts him straight up for the Violent Impact and drops Shane's head right on the cookie sheet.

Ric: Goddamn what a vicious move that was.

Joe covers Shane now, 1......................2.....................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner.........Joe Dumar!

The crowd is standing and cheering Joe on as "Rise" plays over the pa and Joe stands up doing the crucifix pose.

FED: He's fucking hardcore and on a roll here in MCW, he's ruly the Messiah of Violence!

Ric: Joe has been doing good, but lets see how good Red and Jason do next when they fight for a chance to go on and fight for the MCW Title!

Singles Match
1st Round MCW Title Tournament
Red Lilith v. Jason Vendetta

So in the ring is Red Lilith and Jason Vendetta fighting it out when all of a sudden we hear Eminem's 'Rabbit Run" come over the pa and out runs Xanthus down the aisle. He gets to the ring in no time, leaps up on the apron and leaps right up to the top rope, then flies off with a double clothesline nailing both Red and Jason. X rolls through it to his feet and turns lifting Jason up delivering he Ghetto Busa on him. X gets up and rips Red up on his shoulders and delivers he Asshole Cutta laying her out, the crowd loving this and chanting...Thank You X...Thank You X...Thank You X...and Xanthus just rolls from the ring and starts to head to the back.

Ric: Well this match is another double dq, a draw, but what a reaction for Xanthus.

FED: A well deserved one for coming out here and destroying two people who were given a chance of a lifetime and blew it.

Ric: Yea, sucks about them wasting an opportunity, but...wait, X is coming back to the ring.

Xanthus comes running to the ring and slides in, pops up to his feet and yells for a mic. He gets tossed one and brings it to his mouth.

Xanthus: So all ya all muthafuckas out there are from right here in the fucking D huh?!

The crowd shouts out a resounding YEAAAAAAA.

Xanthus: I didn't want no damn cheap pop, so fuck that shit, I just wanna know, ya all like that, ya like what I did or what happened to them jackoffs?

Another loud ass YEAAAAAAAAAAA.

Xanthus: Ya actually cheering me or would ya cheer anyone?

This time they all shout YOOUUUUU, then its just loud screaming.

Xanthus: Well then, sounds cool to me, I guess all I go o say now is that anytime any of you losy muthafuckas in the back wanna blow an opportunity like the one these two assholes blew then your gonna get exactly what they go from mister X to the fucking A and that's having your ass handed to you courtesy of the only real fucking deal, no gimmicks needed, og from the d, so fuck all ya all and suck my fucking dick!

YEEEEAAAAAAAA!

The crowd is on their feet just yelling a the top of their lungs, X tossing the mic down and throwing up both hands flipping his middle fingers up before hopping out to the floor and heading to the back.

Ric: Hell of a statement by X who really has the support of these Detroit fans, but coming up we go our last bout of the night, the main event and like last week its a tag match and it involves three of the men from last weeks main event as well, its next!

Before our main event we take everyone backstage, well no literally. We find ourselves inside a room with a leather sofa and a small table in front it that has empty cans of the japanese beer Sapporo on it, On the sofa sits the midget of MCW named after the beer he is drinking now, Sapporo. Next to the sofa is a bar and behind it sits Shane Mack drinking a Guinness, both he and Sap are kicked back with smiles, the view closes in on Mack though.

D-Mack: Alright floks, in light of what just happened with Red Lilith and Jason Vendetta getting what they deserved, but neiher winning the match I am going to go against what I said last week. Next were having two title tournament matches and after that we may have one or two or even three a show, we'll see what happens.

Mack takes a drink of Guiness and speaks again.

D-Mack: As for Xanthus, personally I say way to kid, I love it when ya step up and shine. Now as the boss I gotta say hat since ya want some action then next week I think its time Detroit got to see you in an MCW ring officially, so your gonna be in a match and again, personally, kick some ass bro!

Mack holds up Guinness in a toast and osses back the beer. Sap jumps up ino view and shouts out.

Sap: Guinness Sucks! Here's a real drink for ya X!

Sap raises up his can of Sapporo and then tosses back the beer as Mack shakes his head laughing and the scene fades out, we go back to ringside.

Ric: Nice announcement from Mack, some more title tournament matches, big opportunities for more wrestlers, hope they don't waste them.

FED: No shit, they don't belong in the business if they waste opportunity.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Scorpion & Chris Kaos v. Chett The Threat & Thor

Chris Kaos is already in the ring stretching and warming up when "Sinner" hits the pa and the crowd boo the man coming out.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, he weighs in at 220 pounds..............Scorpion!

Scorpion walks down with a cocky swagger snubbing he fans and just gets to the ring and climbs up the steps. He takes a few steps down the apron, then gets in the ring. He and Chris lock eyes, then turn to the entrance area as "Rated X Superstar" hits the pa.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Baltimore Maryland, he weighs in at 245 pounds, the Rated X Superstar.............Chett The Threat!

Chett walks out eyeing the ring with caution and stops before entering and waits. We then hear "I Don't Want To Stop" hit the pa and the crowd jumps up in cheers.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way o the ring from New York City, he weighs in at 250 pounds..........Thor!

He runs out thrusting his arms in the air, then speeds down the aisle past Chett and slides in the ring, Chett following him in. Both men pop up and Scorpion goes for Chett letting Chris blindside Thor who was going for Scorpion. Chris hammers Thor into the ropes, backs up and charges for a clothesline, but Thor ducks and backdrops Chris out to the floor. Scorpion and Chett brawl and Thor rushes over tackling Scorpion to the mat. Chett just backs off to his corner and Thor unloads on Scorpion.

Ric: Thor is one intense guy, he's always fired up and especially when getting his hands on Scorpion.

Thor gets up yanking Scorpion up and whips him across the ring to a corner, charges after him looking to just smack into him like a freight rain, but Scorpion kicks up his legs knocking hor back a bit. Scorpion hops up on the middle turnbuckle and leaps off for a double axe handle, but Thor catches him in a bearhug, squeezes a lil, but whips around with a spinebuster instead and rolls into a pin, 1....................2.........kickout! Thor kneels up applying an armbar to Scorpion who fights up and both men get to their feet. Scorpion backs to Thor to the ropes, the holds is broken and Thor shoves Scorpion away, then kicks him in the gut and rushes forward with a clothesline. Scorpion ducks it and drops Thor with a neckbreaker, rolls across the ring and leaps up tagging Chris. Scorpion hops out on the apron and Chris comes in.

Ric: Scorpion getting outta there, seems like he almost he didn't wanna be in there.

FED: Yea, probably has something up his sleeve.

Chris pulls up Thor and hammers him with punches, whips him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline on the return. Thor ducks it and both men turn around with Thor throwing punches first. Chris responds keeping up, but Thor brings a knee up to his ribs, then pulls him down in a ddt and pins, 1....................2.......Scorpion delivers a dropkick to Thor's head. Chett rushes in dropping an elbow to Scorpion, rolls to the floor and drags Scorpion out brawling with him.

FED: Well, Scorpion does want to win as he saved his partner.

Thor and Chris get up throwing punches as Scorpion out brawls Chett and has him reeling against the guard rail. In the ring Chris pokes Thor in his eye, then bends him down looks for his Full Throttle Fury, but Thor fights it and back body drops Chris over. Thor lurches forward to a corner and turns squatted down. Scorpion has Chett hanging on the guard rail now and grabs a chair slamming it to his back until he slumps down to the floor. Chris gets up in the ring and Thor comes charging out at him and nails Thor's Gore.

FED: GORE...GORE...GOREEEE...

Thor quickly covers Chris, 1....................2.....................3...Scorpion comes in a second too late, but has the chair and slams it down to the back of Thor's head. He steps on Thor's head an lifts the chair up bringing it down to Thor's back several times, the crowd booing loud.

Mr. Clinton: Here are your winners.........Thor and Chett The Threat!

Scorpion raises the chair up, still with a foot on Thor's head and he smiles as if he won. "Sinner" hits over the pa now and the crowd just continue booing showing their hate for Scorpion.

Ric: Thor picked up the win giving Scorpion a loss, but what followed was a hell of a statement.

FED: That it was, Scorpion made an impact and impacted Thor's skull with that chair!

Ric: Their rivalry has been rekindled and just may reach a new level here in MCW, but we'll have to wait for more next week because tonights show is over, so take care folks.

With that we see the final shot of the night, Scorpion tossing the chair down and laughing at Thor, the crowd still booing and now the show ends and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF