sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shakedown 6 {9/28/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 03, 2014, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

September 28th, 2008

After no MCW show last week the fans packed inside the MCW Arena tonight seem more restless and intense than usual. They finally get what they've been waiting for when "Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock comes over the pa signaling the start of Shakedown. A load roar is heard as the cameras pan all over like crazy, the music doesn't seem as loud due to the level of crowd noise, its fucking insane!

Ric: Hello everyone and welcome back to MCW. Some complications last Sunday keeping us off the air, but not down for long and tonight looks like a show to make up for it.

FED: Yea it does, Xanthus and Thor headlining while D-Mack's Shack is back with new MCW star and ol' SEF star Chris Orton to make his first appearance in MCW.

Ric: That's huge right there, but so is that main event, both men with tons of respect, one a quick, highflying, hardcore maniac and the other an intense and fairly fast, stocky powerhouse collide.

FED: That's a second round title tourament match, but we have another that pits Hardcore Haz against Whitney Marret, another greta looking match.

Ric: Lot of respect here to and Haz not believing he can win still says it'll be a hell of a fight.

FED: Guy has problems, but he's got heart, he absolutely loves being involved in this business.

Ric: Something many may not have, Jason Vendetta was one everyone thought about, but he's turned around recently and has a second chance in a first round title tournament match.

FED: He has improved and he faces Dante Martinez who showed good signs upon debuting, hell, he beat Thor last week in a great match, this one tonight outta be a hell of a bout.

Ric: And we got Scorpion who has questionable tactics, but good talent as well, he faces Yesenia Lopez and no kinds words for her.

FED: As much as a prick as he is I can't blame him for what he said, Senia hasn't been doing jack in MCW.

Ric: Well no, not very much I guess, but hopefully she'll show Scorpion she is a worthy challenge in the ring like we all know she can be.

FED: Maybe she will, we'll have to find out I guess.

Ric: That we will, so without further ado, lets get to the action, these fans are getting restless!

Singles Match
2nd Round MCW Title Tournament
Hardcore Haz v. Whitney Marret

Over the pa we hear "Enter Sandman" and the crowd cheers loud as we see Haz making his way through the fans drinking beer and carrying his cane.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds...........Hardcore Haz!

He continues on his way to the ring not hurrying up at all, he is actually taking longer than usual and we hear his music cut and replaced by "Money, Power, Respect" and here comes Whitney.

Mr. Clinton: Making her way to the ring from right here in Detroit, weighing in at 145 pounds..........Whitney Marret!

Whitney comes walking down the aisle smiling and high fiving fans. The crowd louder than hell with Whitney making her way to the ring and Haz still out there drinking beer. Whitney soon gets to the ring stepping in and does a confident poser raising her arms in the air. Haz finally hops up on the guard rail and yells to her causing Whitney to turn. He raises a beer to her in a sign of a respect, then tosses it back and crushes the can to his head, but he ends up falling backwards into an empty chair.

Ric: Oh good god, Haz is drunk!

Fans around him help him up, laughter is heard and Whitney can't help but chuckle and shake her head. Haz rolls himself in the ring after getting a couple beers. Using his cane to stand up he cracks both beers and offers one to Whitney who says she's, "I'm no uptight stiff" and she grabs one. The two toast and toss back the beer, Whitney drops hers early and kicks Haz in the gut, hooks his arms and nails Southern Pride on him, then turns Haz over and hooks his leg, 1........................2......................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner..........Whitney Marret!

The crowd does cheer her as "Money, Power, Respect" hits the pa. She stays on her knees and says to Haz, "sorry", then she stands up raising her arms in the air getting cheered.

FED: Whitney taking advantage of Haz being drunk, good thing too, he probabl was in no shape to wrestle despite what he claims.

Ric: Yea, probably and you see Whitney still respects him, she's super talented and a great sport unlike who's up next!

Singles Match
Yesenia Lopez v. Scorpion

We see Senia is already in the ring doing some dancing for the fans who like her, but aren't interested. If she's take her top off, maybe, but she won't, damn it. Anyways, "Sinner" hits the pa and well the crowd comes to life it with boos, but at least their all alive.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the Ultimate Sinner..........Scorpion!

But alas, what's this, oh no, where is he, Scorpion is not coming out. Senia stares confused and the crowd screams loud as Scorpion comes from within them jumping the rail with a sledgehammer in hand. He slides into the ring and jumps up slamming the sledge into the back of Senia's head. She crashes to the mat and Scorpion rips her up, whips Senia into a corner hard facefirst and quickly executes a superkick to the back of her head, then grabs her in a waistlock delivering a german suplex and bridges into a pin, 1......................2....................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner........Scorpion!

"Sinner" picks up again as the crowd boos Scorpion who stands up grinning and raising his arms in a cocky manner.

Ric: What a cheapshot by that man, the exact opposite of Whitney.

FED: That may be true, but what a new finisher he has there, superkick followed by a german into a pin, likes to call it SIN and a good name for that brutal move.

Ric: I won't say it isn't, but Senia was out after the shot with the sledge, the rest that followed was just insult to injury.

Singles Match
1st Round MCW Title Tournament
Jason Vendetta v. Dante Martinez

"All Hope Is Gone" hits the pa bringing the fans to boos for Jason who steps out from the curtain.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Des Moines Iowa, weighing in at 214 pounds...........Jason Vendetta!

Jason ignores the fans and sprints down to the ring sliding in and jumps up raising a fist in the air. We then hear "Saw" and the crowd cheers a little as Dante comes out raising his arms up.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 275 pounds, he is The Pit Bull..........Dante Martinez!

He high fives some fans as he heads down the aisle, gets to the ring and Jason comes flying over the ropes with a suicide dive tackling Dante to the floor.

Ric: Man, last week Jason started his match the same way.

FED: Maybe the kid is turning over a new leaf.

Jason is on his feet first and kicks Dante in the ribs, then reaches under the ring grabbing a cookie sheet, waits for Dante to start up and bashes him in the head with it. Jason pulls Dante up into a facelock and drops him with a ddt on the floor. He quickly gets up and rolls in the ring breaking the refs count, then rolls back out and looks under the ring now, grabs a barbed wire bat and slides it in the ring. Dante gets up and Jason turns getting tackled against the ring. Dante pulls him back and executes a northern lights suplex on the floor. He rolls off getting to his knees as Jason rolls over trying to get up.

Ric: Good match so far and with no action taking place in the ring.

Dante gets up grabbing the cookie sheet, but Jason quickly leaps up with a spinning kick smashing the sheet into Dante's face. He grabs Dante rolling him in the ring, then heads up to the top turnbuckle. Dante pulls himself up and Jason time sit right, then flies off legs first doing a hurricanrana to Dante and rolling him up in a pin, 1.........................2.......................3.........Dante kicks up just a hair to late!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner..........Jason Vendetta!

The crowd is booing as "All Hope Is Gone" hits the pa and we see Dante gets up, Jason up as well and quickly backs out of the ring grinning cause he won.

Ric: Nice match, a quick, surprise win by Jason and his first time sort of considering last week he wasn't in the ring, this is his first pinfall.

FED: That it is and if he can continue what he did here he'll get a lot more.

D-Mack's Shack
Host: Shane "Daddy" Mack
Guest: Chris Orton

So here it is, time for the city's favorite son, er well, one of them anyways, but whatever. Its time for D-Mack's Shack and we find his bar in the middle of the ring now, a stool on either side and a bottle of Jack with two shot glasses. A couple coolers sit on one side and then we hear it and the whole crowd goes absolutely insane as "Slave To The Grind" blasts over the pa. Out struts and dances the one and only Daddy Mack. He motions a bow to the fans, then high fives a few fo them, gets mauled by others, its chaotic, but what's new when Mack comes out?! He just continues on down the aisle, slowly, but surely he gets to the ring and free of the mauling fans, though he's smiling and having fun, so oh well. Mack hops up on the apron and struts around some, steps in the ring circling around the bar with his arms spread wide. He plops down on the stool and grabs a mic from a top the bar. The crowd still loud, so Mack pours a shot of Jack in each glass, then he reaches into a cooler pulling out a bottle of Guinness, then another and sets them on the bar. Finally he lifts the mic up and speaks.

D-Mack: Well first of all, thanks again for the warm ovation, it never gets old and I never get tired of it, so thank ya all and here's to ya!

Mack pops the top off one bottle and slams back a drink of it.

D-Mack: Now then, for our second installment of D-Mack's Shack we got another big name who also has come from the old great halls of SEF!

A pop is heard for SEF.

D-Mack: He's a great guy to work with, very talented and I can't wait to see him in the MCW ring wrestling, but for now, first, we get to hear from him, so everyone out there, give it up for Chris Orton!

The crowd pops and we hear "Bodies" hit the pa and out walks Chris in dress pants and a shirt to match, both black. He spreads out his arms, closing his eyes and tilting his head to the side, then walks down the aisle with a smile. Once at the ring he heads up the steps getting in the ring and makes his way over sitting across from Mack and takes a mic. Mack motions to the shot glasses first and then lifts one. Orton does the same and they toast, then toss back the liquor and set the glasses down. Mack pops the top off the other Guinness and slides it over to Orton who takes a drink.

D-Mack: So welcome to MCW Chris and first off, how's it feel coming here, coming back to Detroit and helping us get this small company going good?

Orton lifts the mic up.

Chris Orton: Not to sound too ordinary cause I hate that, but to be honest it feels good, feels about like SEF with all the familiar faces around here and hopefully it'll one day become as big or bigger. I plan to do more than my share to make that happen!

A pop from the crowd for that.

D-Mack: That's good to hear. So ya looking forward to lacing them boots up and stepping into the ring, awaiting that debut match in MCW?

Chris Orton: You know it Mack, that like these fans cheering never gets old! Always excited for a debut in a new company is something that only those with passion get and I can honestly say I am excited, I can't wait to get in there and just gom unload and show everyone who Chris Orton is!

D-Mack: Any idea on who you may want to face, someone from SEF, a new face?

Chris Orton: Just getting in the ring is what I look forward too, but I have thought about these guys here, I've been watching them and its hard to pick one person.

D-Mack: Well what ya think about facing two men in your debut match and maybe having a little something on the line?!

Orton raises a brow, takes a drink of beer and eyes Mack with a look of confusion.

Chris Orton: What exactly you got in mind?

D-Mack: Well as ya know we have this title tournament going on and I'd like to give everyone who comes in a chance even if they come in after it has started which of course it has. So maybe next week you have your debut and maybe its a first round match and well you got two men to deal with, but its not a triple threat. Its a three way dance, so its two falls to end it, you ain't gotta pin them both, but the first fall won't end it. Its elimination basically, ol' ECW match.

The crowd loving the sound of it pops.

Chris Orton: I can handle that, but you have any idea on who else may be in it?

D-Mack: Oh I could have some idea and may as well make it all officiall right here and now. So next week its the debut of you Chris Orton and you face the man who debuts tonight and next...Gato as well as a man who makes his debut when you do, Ryan Wilson. The three of you in a three way dance and its a first round title tournament match, so its gonna be big which should mean it'll be good!

A nice pop for that announcement and Orton takes a swig of beer before responding.

Chris Orton: That sounds like a great match and it'll be my pleasure to win it and go on to win the MCW Title!

The crowd starts cheering, but quickly boos when they hear "Sinner" hit the pa and out walks Scorpion holding a mic. He stays back by the curtain and raises up his mic. Mack and Orton with their attention on him.

Scorpion: First of all Chris, your not half the man I am and your dream of being MCW Champion will be crushed if you have to face me to get that belt because comparing you to me is like comparing Doink The Clown to Ric Flair!

Loud boos for that and Orton just smiles not letting it bother him.

Scorpion: Enough of you, your no concern to me, you can't touch me. I'm out here to ask Mack for something. Next week I face Thor and I have an idea Mack. Lets have this match inside the match I made, I innovated, Hardcore Hell!

The crowd cheers as they wanna see a match like that, though they wanna see Thor destroy Scorpion no matter what.

D-Mack: Hell Scorpion, sounds good to me, no one gets in or out, win by submission, brutalize each other to hell and back, fine man, its one. Now if that's al-

Scorpion: No Mack! I want something else, I want Thor gone after I beat him, if that chum- when that chump loses he has to leave MCW forever!

Booing is heard now.

D-Mack: What if you lose?

Scorpion: I won't lose, I can't!

D-Mack: But you see son, to be fair about this I have to make it so that whoever loses, not just one of you, whichever one of you loses will leave MCW and a stip like this should mean you both want it, so if Thor agrees to a loser leaves town stipulation, then I will grant it.

Scorpion: Like he'd accept it, he's too scared just like he's too scared to face me man to man, he'll ne-

Scorpion is interuptted by "I Don't Want To Stop hitting the pa. Scorpion turnsand backs up quickly as Thor steps out holding a mic and lifts it up.

Thor: I ACCEPT!!!!

Cheering is heard and Mack lifts his mic.

D-Mack: Then its on for next week, Hardcore Hell...Loser Leaves Town...Thor versus Scorpion!

Thor drops his mic and Scorpion hops the guard rail and runs to the back. Thor runs that way, but realizing Scorpion is gone just heads up the aisle. We focus back in the ring where Mack has finished his beer and Orton takes a drink from his.

D-Mack: Well too bad for that, now where were we?

Chris Orton: You had just made my match and I told ya I'd win the title for ya, then goldilocks interuptted us.

D-Mack: Oh, right, so anything else ya wanna say cause we probably outta wrap this up?

Chris Orton: No man...well, everyone get ready for the real era of Orton to begin because it officially starts now, but will be cemented next week!

"Bodies" hits the pa now and the crowd cheers. Orton stands up and finishes his beer, then sets the bottle down and makes his exit. He heads up the aisle and turns spreading out his arms, then disappears behind the curtain. Back in the ring Mack opens the second cooler and takes out cans of Guinness tossing them to the crowd. He gets rid of them all, then grabs the cooler of bottles, takes one out and pops it open. He toasts out to the crowd and slams back a drink, then he makes his exit.

Ric: Hell of a segment there, an interview with Chris Orton, a confrontation between Thor and Scorpion, two matches made for next week, well one just had stipulations added to it.

FED: A lot of excitement just happened and the action to come from it hopefully lives up to it or is better.

Singles Match
Nate Rupe v. Gato

The ring is cleared from D-Mack's Shack and Nate Rupe has made his way out already. "Gwinnett County" comes over the pa and the crowd cheers for Gato who steps out flashing hand gestures and holding a bat.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Atlanta Georgia, weighing in at 155 pounds, he is The Cat Man.........Gato!

He heads down the aisle high fiving fans and hurries to the ring sliding in tossing his bat in a corner. Gato pops up and Nate rushes across th ring at him. Gato ducks his clothesline and hits the ropes bouncing back with a forearm smash staggering Nate. Gato kicks him in the gut bending Nate over and pulls him down with a ddt. He gets up and runs to the ropes bouncing back with a quick leg drop and floats into a pin, 1......................2...........kickout! Gato heads up to the top turnbuckle now and Nate is up to quick. He heads over and climbs up meeting gato with punches, but gets outpunches. Gato then flips over Nate into a sunset flip powerbombing him to the mat and then flips over in a jacknife pin, 1.................2.............kickout! Gato rolls to a corner and feels his bat, grabs it and stands up.

Ric: A good match so far, but now Gato has that bat, the good wrestling may done.

Nate gets up and gato rushes him burying end of the bat in his ribs, then swings it around slamming it to his back. He brings the bat up under Nate's chin and back to his throat choking him with it, then steps back and slams Nate down to the mat. Gato drops the bat and sits down wrapping his legs around Nate's neck in a triangle choke he likes to call the Cat Attack and has it locked in right in the middle of the ring.

FED: Could be a submission here, that's hard move to get out of.

And here it comes, Nate taps his hand to the mat and the ref calls for the bell causing Gato to let go and get up with his bat.

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner.........Gato!

The crowd cheers and we hear "Gwinnett County" hit the pa as Gato raising his bat in the air while doing some sign with other hand.

FED: Gato with a good win here tonight, a definite win with that submission.

Ric: May have used the bat, but its legal in MCW and he showed he's no slouch in the ring.

We roam to the back where we pick up on Scorpion assualting Thor from behind with a chair. Thor iis sent to his face and tries covering up, but Scorpion wails a few shots to his back before security rushes over pulling Scorpion away. They get Thor to his feet and help him recover from the attack. Scorpion is taken out of view and we see Mack rush over to Thor.

D-Mack: Hey man, you alright to go out there?

Thor just winces a little still hurting, holds his head, but finally speaks up.

Thor: I'll make it, but Scorpion won't!

Thor sits done on a chair and Mack shrugs his shoulders and heads back to what he was doing as we roam back out to ringside.

Ric: Damn Scorpion, I can't until Thor gets him one on one!

FED: You and this whole city, that match is gonna be crazy, but the next one, our main event should be good as well.

-

Main Event
Singles Match
2nd Round MCW Title Tournament
Xanthus v. Thor

Time for the main event and we hear "Rabbit Run" hit the pa bringing the fans to cheers as X steps out smoking a cig and carrying a cane.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from right here in Detroit, weighing in at 195 pounds...........Xanthus!

X tosses his cig down and raises the cane high, then walks down the aisle slapping hands with the fans. He gets to the ring and slides in raising up his cane again. We then hear "I Don't Want To Stop" hit the pa and the crowd keeps cheering.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way out from New York City, weighing in at 250 pounds..........Thor!

Like twenty seconds pass and then Thor bolts through the curtains and rushes to the ring sliding in and jumps up thrusting his arms in the air. He immediately charges X who meets Thor with some quick punches. Thor responds to hard slugs to X's gut knocking some wind outta him. He hammers X into a corner, then pulls him out in a bearhug and swings around with a side belly to belly suplex. Thor kneels up applying an armbar to X and he fights up getting on his knees, Thor to his feet still putting the pressure on. X hammers Thor in the gut rocking him against the ropes, Thor then irish whips C across the ring. He bounces off the ropes and leaps up with a flying clothesline, but Thor ducks his arm and catches X snapping him down with a spinebuster. He rolls into a pin, 1..................2..........kickout!

Ric: A near fall by Thor this soon into the match, not showing too bad effects from that attack by Scorpion.

FED: Not really, but again, it is kind of early.

Thor has X up and send shim into a corner, charges in for a spear, but gets a kick to the head and Thor turns back dropping to his knees. X hops up on the middle rope and flies off catching Thor's head dropping himw ith a bulldog. X hops up and spins around dropping a leg across the back of Thor's head, then rolls across the mat out to the floor. He kneels down and under the ring pulls out a trash can tossing that in. X grabs a table sliding it out and lifts it up sliding it in the ring. He gets in the ring now and sets the table up in the middle of the ring, then grabs his cane as Thor starts to get up. X swings cracking him in the head and Thor falls holding his head.

Ric: That just may cause his head to hurt even if he wasn't attacked earlier.

FED: No doubt, those canes hurt!

X cracks the cane over Thor's back, then kicks him in the ribs and drops the cane. He pulls up Thor lifting him to his shoulders and spins Thor off looking for the Asshole Cutta, but Thor drops on his feet and shoves X to the ropes. X bounces back for a spear, but Thor slams a knee to his head and rips up X with a gutwrench powerbomb. Thor slowly gets up blinking his eyes, his head hurting. He pulls up X and whips him to the ropes, but X holds on to them. Thor charges hima nd X ducks backdropping him. Thor lands on the apron, but X leaps up quickly with a dropkick knocking Thor off to the commentators table slamming him facefirst into it. He staggers up and X leaps over the ropes splashing Thor to the floor. X pulls himself up and kicks Thor in the head, then rips him up bending Thor over the table. He grabs a steel chair and brings it crashing down to the back of Thor's head, drops it and rolls him in the ring.

Ric: X started targeting Thor's head and he's been in control so far.

X is back in the ring and sits Thor in a corner, then grabs the trash can placing in front of him. X walks down the ropes to the turnbuckles, not opposite where Thor is, but straight down the side of the ring from him. He climbs to the top and raises his arms up, then leaps higha nd straight for Thor with a front dropkick to the can driving it into Thor's face.

FED: The Detroit Driver by Xanthus, what a fucking highflying, sick move that is!

Ric: He sure got a lotta distance on that.

X is on his feet, the crowd is going wild and he drags up Thor walking him to the table rolling him on it. X heads to a corner hopping to the top and salutes with a crotch chop, then flies off with the Gangsta Splash driving Thor through the table. X bounces off him holding his ribs, the crowd is wild and chanting Holy Shit!

FED: X is fucking crazy!

X pulls himself up and kicks the table away, pieces of it that is, pulls Thor up getting him into position and hits a vertebreaker, then hops up running to a corner leaping to the top rope and turns jumping off with a shooting star press completinghis move XXX and stays on for the pin hooking Thor's leg, 1............................2.............................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner.........Xanthus!

The crowd is still wild and cheers loud for X as "Rabbit Run" hits the pa. Xanthus pulls himself up looking worn the fuck out, but runs to the ropes hopping on them raising his arms up in an X.

Ric: Hell of a match we just saw Xanthus is advancing in the tournament.

FED: The guy is a wild, reckless, insane, and unpredictable guy, he has a huge shot at being our new champ.

Ric: That he does and who knows when we'll find that out, but next we got a huge night, so we'll see ya all then, goodnight folks.

"Bawitdaba" hits the pa now as X is drinking some beer now, the crowd pumped the fuck up as our cameras roam all over before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF