sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shakedown 8 {10/19/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 03, 2014, 07:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

October 19th, 2008

Back around to the start of a new week and its time for Shakedown as the firstday of the week is almostcoem to an end. "Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock blasts out the pa of the MCW Arena as the cameras roam all over the place showing the crazy fans of Detroit packed in like sardines to watch a usual kick ass show.

Ric: Hello all and welcome to Shakedown! Tonight we got killer main event featuring four wrestlers all clashing at once, plus we got two second round title tournament matches.

FED: Hell yea, this tournament is coming along nicely. Joe and Scorpion one on one for a spot in this tournament should be a hell of a match.

Ric: Should be, Scorpion really stepped up last week and Joe definitely has that heart of hearts for this business.

FED: That he does. If everyone else had his heart we'd have a lot of tough competition in MCW instead of a little.

Ric: Orton won his debut last week and now is in the other tournament match facing Vendetta who won his second chance first round match, but seems to be slacking again.

FED: A shame as he seems like a good wrestler, wish these kids today would show some damn desire.

Ric: Yea, its like the main event, half of them are slacking while half have that passion to be great.

FED: And we know who's who, X and Whitney will make the main event while Dante and Gato gotta be carried tonight. Sucks cause Gato I know could be great if he could get passionate again.

Ric: Maybe he's just in a rut, but hey, we'll see right. We also got Mack with his shack interviewing Sapporo who despite being in charge around here hasn't done much, should be interesting what happens with them tonight.

Singles Match
2nd Round MCW Title Tournament
Jason Vendetta v. Chris Orton

We hear "All Hope Is Gone" hit the pa and out comes Jason to major booing.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Des Moines Iowa, weighing in at 214 pounds...........Jason Vendetta!

He heads down the aisle egging the fans on to boo him, then gets to the ring and slides in. His music is replaced by "Bodies" and the crowd turns to cheers for Chris.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Miami Florida, weighing in at 245 pounds..........Chris Orton!

Chris stands with his arms spread wide and a cocky smile on his face, then from the crowd comes Xanthus with a barbed wire bat. He slides in the ring and comes up behind Jason nailing him in the back, then swings around catching him in the ribs with it. X pulkls Jason down with the Ghetto Busta and rolls from the ring, the crowd really cheering now and chanting...X...X...X...X...X...as he heads on out among all them fans. Orton is at the ring now and hesitates for a few seconds, then he shrugs and slides ion the ring staying on his knees.

Ric: Xanthus with a statement to Vendetta and it seems Orton has no problem taking advantage.

FED: Well why not, it is a title tournament match.

Jason gets up to his feet, a little blood on his back and stomach, he turns dazed and Orton pops up and delivers the CKO laying him out. He then turns him over and hooks Jason's leg, 1...........................2.........................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner................Chris Orton!

The crowd cheers as "Bodies" hits the pa and Orton stands up grinning and spreads his arms out.

FED: And Orton advances, but the bigger story is Vendetta and Xanthus, I got a feeling this could be a nasty hardcore war starting!

Ric: Could very well be, but we'll have to see what happens next week and the weeks after that, well you and everyone else will!

Frankie just gets a confused look on his face.

D-Mack's Shack
Host: Shane "Daddy" Mack
Guest: Sapporo

So now we find the the bar in the ring ready for D-Mack's Shack and the crowd ready for Mack and they come unglued when "Slave To The Grind" comes over the pa. When Mack steps out he looks cocky as usual and the crowd gets even louder chanting his name...MACK...MACK...MACK...MACK...MACK...and he just heads on down the aisle high fiving as many fans as he can, getting mauled by them all. He finally gets to the ring and rolls in thistime, pops up to his feet and hops up on top of the bar doing a few crotch chops. Mack hops down and slides on to a bar stool, pops open a Guinness from the cooler and takes a swig. He pours out a couple shots a Jack, then raises the mic.

MACK: Alrighty then, ladies...gentlemen...boys and girls...ah fuck, all ya all crazy fuckers...

A loud pop from the crowd.

MACK: Mack is back out here once again and I got another guest for the good ol' shack, man, fucking gig is getting popular I guess. Now ya all know who he is, but ya never seen him much, hell this is first on camera appearance in a ring. So hey, without anymore wating, lets give it up for my tag partner in crime and the other "director of talent"....Sapporo!

The crowd pops and we hear "Cocky" hit the pa and out comes Sap drinking the beer that's his namesake, Sapporo. He comes down the aisle high fiving fans and grabbing for the ladies, heh, he's a little pervert. Once to the ring he slams down the rest of his beer, then leaps up grabbing the ropes and pulls himself through into the ring. Sap heads to the bar and hops up on the stool, then sits down on the bar resting his feet on the stool. He picks up a mic and Mack hands him a can Sapporo to which Sap takes a drink, then raises the mic.

Sap: Yeeeaaa...Guinness suck!

A pop for that just cause its funny and Mack shakes his head and takes a drink of Guinness.

MACK: Whatever dude, see if I invite your ass out here again.

Sap: Fuck you Mack! Who says I wanted to be out here on some rag tag show, I'd rather be in the ring kicking your ass from post to post because we all know that Sapporo will fuck you up!

Another loud pop, Sap's funny, Mack just laughs.

MACK: Ok, well calm down, your scaring me, I don't want my ass kicked.

The crowd laughing at the bit between the two.

Sap: Your an idiot, why don't ya get lost and let a real host run this show.

MACK: Ok, but where do ya see one?

More laughing from the crowd.

MACK: OK, seriously now, what up bro, how's it feel being on camera for the first time?

Sap: Fuck, it feels good, but its a longtime coming, now I just a need a fucking match.

MACK: Yea man, but uh, your in charge, supposed to making matches.

Sap: Oh yea, um, oops.

MACK: Ah its cool, maybe you'll get a chance to step in the ring one of these days in MCW, but ya think your ready?

Sap: I know I am, I'm ready kick some ass, especially yours bitch!

Sap slams down a drink of his beer.

MACK: Heh, well hell man, why do...what the hell...Viper?!

Mack stands up dropping his mic staring down the aisle. Sap looks as well and we pan out seeing ol' SEF star Viper walking down clad in leather gear.

FED: What the hell is Viper doing here, he's not in MCW?!

Viper gets to the ring and then on the sides of the ring from the crowd comes two other men in leather jackets and black jeans, ol' SEF stars as well, Troy Storms and Nick Torres. Mack sees them and appears confused, the crowd the same and Sap stands on the bar in confusion as well. Viper suddenly slides in the ring and gets to his feet, then Storms gets on the apron as Torres slides in and gets up.

FED: What is going on?

Viper moves around the bar and charges at Mack who's ready for him. Torres comes from behind though and they back Mack to the ropes. Storms comes over the ropes and Sap looks to leap at Viper and Torres. Storms grabs him by the throat and easily lifts him off, then throws him out of the ring to the floor. Viper and Torres hammer on Mack, then whip off the ropes and Storms drops him with a big boot. Torres pulls up Mack now and quickly nails Da Gangstas Edge, then Viper pulls him right back up and hits the Unforgiven. We now see the commentator Richard M come in the ring with a mic and smile at the three men, then raise the mic.

Ric: These men are not here to compete in MCW, just to make a statement that this company cannot compare to my company that just may be reopening soon. I have had enough of sitting here calling worthless matches for a worthless company...MCW sucks!

A lot of boos for that.

Ric: I am done with MCW and if anyone wants to see a real wrestling show with real stars like these three men you know where to find it, so good riddance to all you losers!

Ric drops the mic, then kicks Mack while he's down and heads over to the ropes. Viper holds them open for him, then they all make their exit heading up the aisle to boos from the crowd.

FED: I don't know what the hell to say? Why did Ric pull that shit? I will find out once this show is over with though and let everyone know next week or sooner if I feel the need to, so everyone keep an eye on MCW.com.

Singles Match
2nd Round MCW Title Tournament
Joe Dumar v. Scorpion

"Rise" hits the pa and out steps Joe doing the crucifix pose to massive cheers.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from here in Detroit, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence.........Joe Dumar!

Joe heads down the aisle slapping fans hands along the way, his eyes et on the ring, determination deep inside them. Joe gets to the ring and rolls in, stands up and does the crucifix pose again. We then hear "Sinner" come from the pa turning the fans to boos for Scorpion who steps out grinning.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is The Ultimate Sinner...........Scorpion!

He heads on down the aisle taunting the fans and yelling insults to them. Scorpion then looks in the ring and does 'up yours' to Joe before running and sliding in. He pops up and Joe meets him with punches, but Scorpion gets a leg up kicking Joe low stopping the asault. Scorpion whips him to the ropes and leaps up catching him bouncing back with a spinning kick that drops Joe. Scorpion gets up quickly and runs to the ropes bouncing off and hits a quick leg drop. He floats around turning Joe over and applies a front facelock. Scorpion rises up enough to deliver knees to Joe's head, then rips him up and around dropping him with a neckbreaker.

FED: Fucking awesome wrestler is what Scorpion is, definitely a guy who could win the title, but Joe is a guy who deserves it, his heart is bigger than his brawn or brains and he's no slouch in either department.

Scorpion has Joe on his face and sits on his lower back while ripping up on his head with a modified camel clutch. Joe yells in pain and tries crawling for the ropes, he moves a little, but Scorpion lets go of his head and pounds down on the back of neck and head. He jumps up leaping in the air and stomps down right on Joe's lower back making him shoot up in pain. Scorpion drops a knee to his back now and rips up on Joe's head again, floats around into another front facelock, Joe trying to block it and back up while getting up to his knees. Scorpion keeps a hold of him, but Joe has leverage on his knees and pushes Scorpion backwards backing him into a corner. Joe buries his shoulder to Scorpion's gut a few times, then lifts him up to the top rope and reaches up with some punches to the head. He climbs the ropes now looking for a superplex.

FED: Oh man, big move coming up, this could turn the match around for Joe.

Scorpion blocks it, Joe lets go punches him a few times, then hooks him up and rips Scorpion over, no, Scorpion is able to turn around and drop down behind Joe grabbing him in a waistlock and yanks him down in an unorthodoxed, brutal german suplex sending the crowd into one of their favorite chants...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

FED: What a fucking counter by Scorpion.

Joe lays in the center of the ring flat on his back as Scorpion pulls himself up using the ropes, then hops up on the middle turnbuckle, then to the top and flies off with an elbow drop to the heart of Joe. Scorpion bounces up to his feet and stomps on Joe's head, then rips him up nailing a snap suplex. He gets to his feet and pulls Joe up hooking his arms and delivers a double underhook backbreaker. Scorpion rolls out to the floor now and reaches under the ring grabbing a trash can and stop sign tossing them in the ring. He looks around a little more and then pulls out a sledgehammer sliding it in a corner. Scorpion rolls in the ring and picks up the trash can raising it over his head. Joe is trying to get up, he gets on his knees and his hand hangs down feeling the stop sign. Scorpion brings the trash can down, but Joe whips up the stop sign bringing the metal objects metting each other. Scorpion drops the can and backs up as Joe tries getting to his feet. Scorpion leaps forward with a dropkick knocking the sign into him putting Joe down. He gets up and grabs the sledgehammer now, crouches around behind Joe who starts getting up again.

FED: Oh shit, Joe's in trouble now unless he can see what's coming in time.

Joe pulls himself up, but wobbly and Scorpion not waiting rushes from behind slamming the sledge to the back of his head knocking Joe to his face and making the crowd really boo now.

FED: What a fucking shot that was, Joe's been busted too.

And that he has, Joe has some blood on the back of his head and Scorpion just smirks seeing it, pulls up Joe and slaps him in the face, then spits at him and whips him into a corner facefirst, then quickly goes for SIN starting with a superkick, no, Joe ducks down and Scorpion gets his foot hung on the top rope. Joe counters quick dropping Scorpion wioth a ddt and both men are down.

FED: Damn, Joe somehow got outta the way and Scorpion is down, both men are down, it could be anyone's match now.

The crowd is getting behind Joe who struggles to get up, Scorpion pushes up to his knees and backs up using the ropes to stand. Joe somehow pushes himself up and the two men start sugging it out now, Joe getting the better end rocking Scorpion in the corner, then whips him out, but into a short arm clothesline. Joe pulls up Scorpion and rips him up looking for a death valley driver. He flips Scorpion over, but he goes all the wya landing on his feet and quickly nails a superkick sending Joe into the turnbuckles, then gets a waistlock on him and finishes up SIN with the german suplex bridging into the pin, 1........................2..........................3!

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner............Scorpion!

The crowd is booing as "Sinner" hits and Scorpion rolls out to the floor using the ring to hold himself up.

FED: What a fucking match that was. Joe fought to the end, he proved he can take anything and come back, but Scorpion proved he is about as good as he claims.

Backstage we find Mack looking pissed just standing in front of a backdrop staring to the camera.

MACK: You boys want a fucking war with MCW, ya wanna tease the reopening of that grand company, while fine by me, ya even kicked my ass, oh well, but my bro Sap, he had to be taken to the hospital. Ya see, the smaller the person means the harder the fall, the easier they get hurt, so boys, I don't know how were gonna meet again, but I'll never forget this and if by chance ya show back up here your all de-

Jason Vendetta interuptts Mack rushing in front of him.

Vendetta: Alright Mack, what ya gonna do after what Xanthus did to me, I mean c'mon, he cost me what should be my title in the first place.

Mack just stares him dead in his eyes and grabs Vendetta whipping him around by the collar.

MACK: Look kid, ya got a problem with X, then do what I would do, do what he would do. He drew the first blood on you, he started the fucking war and won the first battle, now what are you gonna do to him or ya just gonna let his ass punk ya out one more time!

Mack lets him go and walks off now, Vendetta looks to the camera and smirks now, then walks off the other way.

FED: Well, interesting words from Mack concerning what happened to him and Sap earlier and interesting spiel to Vendetta, wonder if the kid will take his advice.

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match
Dante Martinez v. Xanthus v. Gato v. Whitney Marret

Now its time for the main event and in the ring first we find Dante standing ready to fight. We then hear "Rabbit Run" hit the pa bringing the fans to cheers as X comes running out and down the aisle.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from here in Detroit weighing in at 195 pounds...........Xanthus!

X hits the ring and pops up diving at Dante with his whole body just slamming into him knocking him to the ropes. X hammers away on him with wild rights and lefts knocking him through the ropes to the floor, so then he leaps up to the top rope and does a shooting star press landing on Dante. Now we hear "Gwinnett County" hit the pa and here comes Gato.

Mr. Clinton: Making his way to the ring from Atlanta Georgia, weighing in at 150 pounds, he is The Cat Man...........Gato!

Down the aisle he walks high fiving fans and soon slides in the ring and stands up. He looks out at X and Dante eyeing the action. X pulls up Dante and runs him into the guard rail, knees him in the gut and executes a swinging neckbreaker on the floor. He turns around to see Gato coming over the top rope with a suicide dive putting both men down on the floor.

FED: Damn, all three men laid out on the floor and all four participants aren't out here yet.

But the fourth is coming as we hear "Money, Power, Respect" hit the pa and here comes Whitney to a huge pop.

Mr. Clinton: Making her way to the ring from here in Detroit, weighing in at 145 pounds.............Whitney Marret!

She runs down the aisle and around the ring coming full force at Gato punting him right in the head. Whitney pulls up X and rolls him in the ring, then yanks up Dante and delivers a ddt to him. The ref is giving a count keeping his attention outside the ring when Jason Vendetta comes running out and slides in. He has a barbed wire bat with him and nails X in the ribs a couple times, then catches him in the sid eof his head. He drops the bat and pulls up X nailing a powerbomb on him, then rolls out of the ring when he see Whitney coming in. The ref turns and Whitney rushes across the ring eyeing Vendetta with a dirty look.

FED: Whitney not happy with Vendetta's assault on one of her opponents.

She turns and Gato comes rushing at her, but gets a kick to the gut and dropped with Southern Pride. She turns him over for the pin, but X is up and Whitney gets up rushing him to the ropes clotheslining him out to the floor. Dante gets in the ring and Whitney turns. Dante rushes her, but she leaps up and turns around grabbing him from behind, springs up with her legs in a body scissors and falls back with Dante locking in the Southern Sleeper. Dante thrashes around screaming and ends up tapping out.

Mr. Clinton: Here is your winner...............Whitney Marret!

The crowd is cheering loud as "Money, Power, Respect" hits the pa and Whitney gets to her feet smiling.

FED: NIce way to end off Shakedown, but next week we'll get to the bottom of what happened earlier, plus we got more title tournament matches and who knows what else, so tune in for Shakedown, see ya next Sunday everyone, goodnight.

And with that the camera roams around the arena showing all the crazy fans, we get a last shot of Whitney posing in the ring, then the show ends fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF