sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shakedown 9 {10/26/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 03, 2014, 07:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

October 26th, 2008

This our last Shakedown before our first supercard titled Motor City Mayhem and tonights lineup is a good one. So we open the show like usual with "Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock blasting over the pa, the cameras roaming all over the place like crazy showing all the crazy fans packed into the MCW Arena. We see no commentators table in the usual spot, but pan around the ring spotting it next to the aisle and only one man sits there with a ring bell to one side of him and Guinness to the other side with a monitor in the middle. That man is Mack and he wears a headset.

MACK: Welcome to Shakedown everyone and I am your new fucking voice of MCW! Tonight we got our last two title tournament matches to find out the two wrestlers that'll compete for the title next week at Motor City Mayhem. Its either gonna be Scorpion or Chris Orton taking on the winner of Whitney marret and Xanthus, two match ups that could be for the title in their own right. Were gonna see Dante and Gato open the show, hopefully these two guys start to step back up rather than slack the fuck off. Jason Vendetta takes on a chick, Senia who hasn't done much lately. Now before we get to our show Frank E Dangerously has a few things to get off his chest and explain to all of ya all, so here is the man himself!

And on that note we hear "Mouth For War" hit the pa and out walks Frankie to a pop. He just heads on down the aisle wearing the usual ballcap and coat and that. The fans touch him, pat him on the back and all that. Frankie just gets to Mack's table and grabs a mic, then climbs in the ring and brings the mic to his mouth.

FED: Well this concerns last week when that no good bastard Ric decided to make a statement on my show...yea, my show. Its not some egotistacal statement I'm making, I'm just saying, I am the owner, so technically it is my show. Unlike another I don't believe I run this show...I believe all them fucking passionate wrestl;ers in the back run my show for me because they break their backs to give all of you a real show!

A loud pop for that.

FED: Its rather funny ya know, all that time myself and Ric sat side by side and he never knew he was sitting with the owner of the company this whole time. Its no big deal really, just kinda funny. Now as a results of him leaving his girl Staci went as well, but fuck it, Black Bob is the better interviewer and so we only need the one man for the job. As for our directors of talent, Sap has sadly left MCW, possibly he may go back to Japan, not sure and of course ya heard from Mack, he is the new voice, our solo commentator, plus he is the ring announcer and I fgured fuck it, he can be the timekeeper as well since he's out here anyways and he was ok with it, what a guy.

The crowd pops as Frankie points to Mack who takes a drink a beer.

FED: So that leaves me to run the joint since I am the owner, but I'm gonna be even more outta the picture than Mack was. He got involved if he needed to and that's what I'll do. I believe in staying behind the camera, so this is hopefully my last time I cut a prom in the ring taking time away from my roster. Now with that said, lets get this showing rolling, I'll be in the back watching where I should.

Frankie drops the mic and hops outta the ring as "Mouth For War" hits the pa and the crowd goes wild for him.

MACK: Well what an announcement from the owner of MCW, but like he said, lets get rolling with the show while I roll me up a blunt, I mean, a cigarette, heh.

Singles Match
Dante Martinez v. Gato

So time for the first match and we find both guys in the ring already, yea, they don't deserve announcements, they get what they give, so here we go. A tie up starts with Dante pushing Gato into a corner overpowering him. Ignoring the ref he starts throwing punches, then whips Gato across the ring and charges him with a clothesline. Gato ducks out and runs to the ropes bouncing off. Dante comes out of the corner and gets hit with a spinning klick from Gato. He gets up and pulls Dante up hitting a body slam, then he heads for the top rope. Once up there he stands straight up. Xanthus suddenly comes running down the aisle and slides in the ring with a singapore cane just as Gato flies off. X catches him in the gut with the cane crumpling Gato to the canvas, then he swings at Dante nailing him in the ribs a few times.

MACK: Holy hell, X is maiming these two fuckers, meh, don't blame him though.

The crowd is finally cheering and the ref has called for the bell ending the match in a double dq. X has Dante up and delivers the Ghetto Busta, then he yanks up Gato and delivers the Asshole Cutta. He grabs his cane and rolls from the ring, gets a beer from Mack and toasts with him, slams down the beer and heads up the aisle high fiving fans.

MACK: Well there ya fucking have it, our first ends after a run in, but one everyone in here loves, so lets get on with our next match.

Singles Match
3rd Round MCW Title Tournament
Scorpion v. Chris Orton

"Sinner" comes over the pa and the fans just unload with boos as Scorpion walks out.

MACK: Making his way out from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at 220 pounds, The Ultimate Sinner............Scorpion!

He heads down the aisle grinning and pulls his arms from the fans, taunts them and gets to the ring. Scorpion heads up the steps and into the ring, discards his vest and flexes his muscles in a cocky manner. We then hear "Bodies" and the fans turn to cheers as Orton steps out raising his arms in the air.

MACK: And his opponent from Miami Florida, weighing in at 245 pounds.........Chris Orton!

Chris heads down the aisle now high fiving the fans and gets to the ring hopping up on the apron and locks eyes with Scorpion. He steps in the ring now and turns stepping up on the turnbuckles, but from behind Scorpion charges across the ring with a double axe handle to Orton's back. He then rips Orton down on his back and starts stomping the hell out of him.

MACK: Man, Scorpion out for blood here, starting this match early getting the advantage.

Scorpion yanks up Chris and sends him into a corner, then chargfes him with a clothesline and looks to drag him out with a bulldog. Chris stops himself and shoves Scorpion who turns and Chris leaps up nailing a dropkick to him. Chris stays on his knees and gets over Scorpion hammering him with punches, then egts up lifting Scorpion up. He holds him in a front facelock, rips up with his arm into Scorpion's throat, then plants him with a ddt and turns Scorpion over for a pin, 1.................2.........kickout!

MACK: Kind of an early pinfall there, but a two count from it.

Chris sits up Scorpion and applies a sleeper, not much effect as Scorpion fights it too much and gets to his feet elbowing Chris in the gut, then sends him to the ropes. Chris comes back for a shoulderblock, but Scorpion drops down with a toe hold taking Chris to the mat. Scorpion floats around and looks to go into a boston crab and tries lifting Chris' legs up for the Deathtrap. Chris panics and crawls to the ropes quickly grabbing them and pulling himself half out of the ring. Scorpion lets go and runs across the ring, bounces back and leaps over the top rope coming down with an elbow to the back of Chris' head making him slump down and fall out to the floor.

MACK: Chris quick to escape that Deathtrap, but Scorpion with a hard elbow to his head and the fight is on the outside with him in control, not good for Chris.

Scorpion kicks Chris in the head, then pulls him up and lifts him a little and drops him ribs first on the guard rail. He grabs Chris side to side and hits a russian leg sweep slamming Chris backwards against the ring apron. Scorpion goes under the ring pulling out a trash can of weapons, a table, a ladder, just starts pulling all kinds of shit out searching around. The ref is on a count of eight and Chris is up, slides in the ring and the ref gets to nine, then Chris slides in and pops up catching a woblly Chris a flurry of punches. He backs him to the ropes, then looks for an irish whip. Chris reverses and Chris hits the ropes, bounces back and leaps up for a forearm smash. Chris ducks it and Scorpion flies over the top rope to the floor landing in pain. Chris drops down and rolls out, but Scorpion has a cookie sheet and swings it up to the head of Chris, then stands up and slams it to his head again dropping Chris to the floor.

MACK: Oh, Scorpion intoducing some metal into the match.

Scorpion grabs a table setting it up, then grabs a cheese grater and waits for Chris to get on his knees. He slams it down to Chris' head, then starts raking it back and forth really cutting him open. Scorpion drops the grater, then pulls up Chris rolling him on top of the table. He grabs a trash can lid and slams it on Chris' chest, then punches him a couple times and rolls in the ring breaking the refs count. Scorpion heads up to the top rope and raises his arms in the air, gets a little cocky and taunts the fans, then he leaps off with a senton bomb smashing Chris through the table. The crowd really into the match, but booing Scorpion.

MACK: Hell of a risk by Scorpion and it paid off, unless of course he can't get back in the ring.

He gets to his knees pulling himself up as Chris stirs trying to get up. Scorpion slides in the ring and lays there hoping its over it seems, the ref starts a count as Chris grabs the rail to pull himself up. Scorpion rolls out of the ring away from Chris and searches under the ring again, grabs something and slides in with a sledgehammer. He lays it down in a corner and Chris stumbles to the ring and starts to pull himself up. Scorpion comes over grabbing him and pulling Chris to the apron, looks for a suplex back in the ring, but Chris blocks it. He hammers Scorpion in the gut, then drops down off the apron pulling Scorpion down springing him off the top rope. Scorpion staggers backwards and Chris slides in the ring, pops up and goes for the CKO. Scorpion shoves him into a corner, then looks for a superkicktp the back of his head. Chris ducks and grabs Scorpion in a faceklock nailing a ddt on him and goes for the pin, 1.....................2.................kickout!

MACK: A good match so far and Chris with a second fall after a second ddt, close, but not how ya win in this sport.

Chris pulls up Scorpion and whips him into a corner, then charges him. Scorpion drops down and grabs his sledge laying in that corner. Chris hits the turnbuckles and staggers back, Scorpion brings the hammer up into Chris' gut, drops it and sends him back in the corner facefirst. Scorpion hits the superkick to the back of his head and follows up with a german suplex for SIN and bridges into a pin, 1..........................2...........................3!

MACK: Here is your winner...........Scorpion!

The crowd is booing as "Sinner" plays and Scorpion gets to his feet getting his hand raised.

MACK: Not a very popular winner, but a winner he is and we now know that Scorpion will go fight for the title itself. Question is, who will be his opponent?

Singles Match
Yesenia Lopez v. Jason Vendetta

Senia is out in the ring already and Jason slides in, like neither one deserve any intro, maybe Jason, but ya gottya give more than what he gave, so anyways, the match starts up with a tie up. Senia gets overpowered, but when backed into the corner she turns it around and uses her quicknees to nailing a flurry of forearms to Jason, then looks for an irish whip, Jason reverses sending her into the opposite corner and comes charging at her leaping up with a splash to Senia. Jason backs off and Senia staggers out. Jason leaps on to the middle rope and springs off with an enziguri taking Senia down.

MACK: Senia actually got a little offense going, but it seems she may have had her sails emptied.

Jason drops down for a pin and does in a cocky manner just laying back on Senia, 1.................kickout! He sits up saying it was three, gets up pulling Senia up and whips her to the ropes, follows up quick taking her over the top with a clothesline. Senia staggers back and falls, but pulls herself back up. Jason leaps up on the top rope and leaps off with a senton flip crashing against Senia bringing both down on the floor.

MACK: Nice air by Jason, kid is fast and risky.

Jason pulls himself up, the ref counting and he pulls up Senia dragging her up the aisle up some and nails a wrist-clutch leg hook brainbuster right on the floor. The ref is at six and Jason getsto his feet, leps up on the guard rail and spins off with a leg drop across Senia's neck. Eight is what the ref reaches and up comes Jason running back to the ring as the ref is at nine and he slides in, then the ref reaches ten and calls for the bell.

MACK: Here is your winner.........Jason Vendetta!

"All Hope Is Gone" starts to play as Jason gets up, but doesn't realize Xanthus is in the ring holding a cane. He's turning around with a cocky grin which gets erased with a cane to the head, then X rushes in kicking Jason in the gut and drops him with the Ghetto Busta. X pops up to cheers as "Rabbit Run" hits and he hops outta the ring and hops the rail heading out into the crowd.

MACK: Jason picks up a win just barely and X lays him out for his efforts, but coming up is the main event, Xanthus battling Whitney to see who faces Scorpion next Sunday at Motor City Mayhem for the MCW Title!

Main Event
Singles Match
3rd Round MCW Title Tournament
Whitney Marret v. Xanthus

Time for the big match of the night and over the pa we hear "Money, Power, Respect" and out steps Whitney with a smile to a huge ovation.

MACK: Making her way out here from right here in Detroit city, weighing in at 145 pounds..........Whitney Marret!

Whitney is high fiving fans down the aisle, she's smiling and hugging some that damn near come over the rail. She gets to the ring and looks over to her side at the new spot of the commentators table, smirks at Mack who takes a drink a beer like there's no big deal. Whitney hops up on the apron and what the, she dances a little cocky like and steps in the ring circling around, stops when facing Mack and does a crotch chop, then she heads up the turnbuckles raising her arms up to a lotta cheers, Mack just rolling his eyes. Now we hear "Rabbit Run" hit the pa and the crowd keeps cheering.

MACK: And her opponent also from here in Detroit fucking city, weighing in at 195 pounds........Xanthus!

No one comes from the curtain because X is still out in the crow from earlier. He plows his way through the sea of fans drinking some beer on his way and soon hops the rail with his cane in hand and slides on in the ring. X tosses his cane in the air and catches it, then drops it in the middle of the ring as the bell sounds and he stares down with Whitney.

MACK: Oh man, these two set to go one on one, a dream match for me to see and these fans as well, but this special to me.

X and Whitney move closer and X motions to the cane, Whitney says, "go ahead" and so X kicks it away, then spins around bringing his oltehr leg nailing a spin kick to Whitney knocking her down.

MACK: Oh man, X faking out Whitney there and looks like he got the control, for now.

X pulls up Whitney and shoves her into a corner, then hits a couple chops to her chest, whips her to the opposite corner and runs after her hitting a spear. X lifts up Whitney sitting her on the top rope, then he leaps up standing on the top rope, makes a rude hip thrust and half crotch chop, then looks for a hurricanrana, but Whitney low blows him and slams him down to the mat with a spinebuster.

MACK: A little cockiness by X and he paid for it with that brutal counter from Whitney.

Whitney gets to her feet and pulls up X delivering a piledriver on him, then she rolls from the ring. She gets a table from under the ring and slides in the ring, then she gets a trash can and a cookie sheet tossing them in. Whitney rolls in now and gets up lifting the table up and setting it up in the center of the ring. She pulls up X now hammers him with elbows, whips him to the ropes and catches him bouncing back with a spiunning wheel kick sending him down. Whitney goes up to the top rope quickly and just as quick leaps off with a senton bomb and leans back into the pin, 1.....................2...........kickout! She grabs the cookie sheet and waits for X to get up, but then drops it and grabs the trash can stuffing it in a corner. She grabs X yanking him up and looks for an irish whip, but he reverses sending her to the corner. Whitney stops herself grabbing the ropes, X rushes behind her and she leaps up pushing backwards behind X who drops down sliding under the trash can and ropes to the floor. He then leaps up to the apron and then to the top rope and leaps at Whitney for a flying clothesline, but she leaps up with a dropkick to his chest dropping him in a painful heap.

MACK: Some quick, fast action there and what a dropkick to X, ow that had to hurt.

Whitney gets up and grabs the cookie sheet as X kneels up holding his chest. She rushes him slamming the sheet to his head, then yanks him up and hits a ddt. Whitney gets up and pulls X up qhipping him to the corner with the trash can slamming him against it, then charges him with a spear smashing him against more. She stands up and hooks X for a suplex, but he manages to slip around behind her rolling her into a pin, 1...................2.........kickout! They both get up and Whitney kicks X in the gut, whips him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. He ducks it and looks for a quick superkick, but Whitney ducks and the ref gets blasted.

MACK: Oh hell, now we got no official.

Whitney kicks X in the gut and hooks his arms looking for Southern Pride, but he fights it, grabs her legs out from underneath and rolls into a jacknife pin, but no ref. Whitney boxes his ribs and probably woulda kicked out before three. Both get up and start swinging, X with a knee to Whitney's stomach and runs her to a corner, then yanks her out with a waistlock hitting a release german. Jason Vendetta has run out and slides in the ring, X gets up and his hit with the cookie sheet to the head, then planted with a brainbuster. He rolls from the ring, the crowd booing.

MACK: Vendetta taking advantage of no ref and may have cost X, wait, now what is he doing?

Vendetta hops to the apron and to the top rope leaping off with a 450 splash to X. He pops up holding his ribs and points to X yelling he's worthless and a piece a shit. He doesn't see Whitney get up and she now spins him around, kicks him low and hooks his arms nailing Southern Pride getting a nice response from the crowd for it.

MACK: Whitney not liking the interupttion of it does help her.

She pulls up X now and rolls him on to the table, then she goes up top and leaps up high with a shooting star press hitting it on X smashing them through the table and stays on him as the ref slowly makes the count, 1.....................................2............................................3!

MACK: Here is your winner......Whitney Marret!

The crowd is on their feet cheering as "Money, Power, Respect" hits the pa and Whitney kneels up getting her hand raised.

MACK: Hell of a match despite the run in by Jason, so now it'll be Whitney and Scorpion fighting for the MCW Title this Sunday, but also as announced we will be having a mini tournament for the number opne contendership and I got word that these four men will be involved. They are Chris Orton, Gato, Dante Martinez, and Joe Dumar. We'll see two matches and the winners of each face each other before the main event to determine the number one contender to the MCW Title. Now as for what just happened in the ring, Frankie just told me over this headset that Xanthus and Jason Vendetta will go one on one in a hardcore match this Sunday, so there ya go folks, a fucking nice card for a first supercard!

Whitney is heading up the aisle high fiving and hugging fans as X and Jason recover on the floor, opposite sides of the ring, then we hear "Bawitdaba" hit the pa signaling the end of our show.

MACK: See ya next week for Motor City Mayhem, same network, same brand, but next Sunday we show the world what this business is all about, see ya then everyone, peace!

And with that the cameras roam around the arena before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF