sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shakedown 10 {11/9/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 03, 2014, 07:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

November 9th, 2008

A week after naming thefirst MCW Champion and were back with Shakedown in the MCW Arena. "Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock pumps out the pa and the jam packed crowd roars for the start of the show as the cameras roam all over like cazy.

MACK: What up Detroit??!!!!

The crowd cheers loud as Mack pops a Guinness and takes a drink.

MACK: Last Sunday we crowned our first MCW Champ, the lovely Whitney Marret who I interview tonight on my shack, but she also is in action in a tag match against Scorpion. Both gotta pick a partner and Scorpion has chosen his, new arrival and ol' SEF star Corez, wonder who Whitney has in mind?

Mack takes another drink a beer now.

MACK: Chris Orton looks to prove he can beat Jason Vendetta on his own after their last encounter saw Vendetta cost the match some say. Corez is in action before that tag match as he was booked to face Gato before Scorpion revealed him as his partner. And opening the show is the passionate Joe Dumar against Dante Martinez in an I Quit MCW match, the man who quits leaves the company. Should make it interesting, a lot of pressure to win this match.

He takes a drink a beer again.

MACK: So with that I guess its time we get the fuck on with the show, so lets go, here's to it.

Mack raises his beer and slams the back the rest, then pops open another.

I Quit MCW Match
Dante Martinez v. Joe Dumar

Its real simple, Joe beat holy fuck outta Dante, bloodied him all over the ring and never asked for his submission, never used a hold, just beat his ass to hell and back again. He would finally stick a mic in Dante's bloody and demand he quit now which Dante did like the bitch he is and then Joe hauled his ass to the back in a shopping cart all the way out the arena and through the gate dumping him in the alley.

MACK: Here is your winner.........Joe Dumar!

D-Mack's Shack
Host: MACK
Guest: "MCW Champion" Whitney Marret

So Mack is up in the ring sitting at his bar drinking a Guinness ready to host his shack.

MACK: Alright people, are ya ready???!!!

YYYYEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

MACK: Well I ain't drags hit out cause I just don't do it, so here she is, the brand new MCW Champion....Whitney Marret!

The crowd cheers loud as "Money, Power, Respect" hits and out walks Whitney raising her new title in the air. She heads down the aisle high fiving fans and soon gets to the ring. She heads up the steps and Mack is at the ropes holding them open. Whitney steps through and Mack heads back to his seat, but stops and turns when he hears "Sinner" hit the pa. The crowd starts booing now and Whitney stands with Mack as Scorpion walks out holding a mic and Corez is with him. They head down to the ring and stop, then Scorpion raises the mic.

Scorpion: Enough of this. That belt is mine, it belongs to me, I won it last week, I beat you Whitney, I hit SIN, I pinned you, you were knocked out!

The crowd is booing and Whitney steps back grabbing a mic, then steps forward raising it up.

Whitney Marret: Scorpion, the match was a hard one, a brutal one, and well it may have ended controversial, the call could have gone either way, it was a fair call. Your just bitter and jealous of me, mad because between the two of us I now hold two wins and you hold none!

The crowd cheers loud and Scorpion is seething after that.

Scorpion: I won last week, I was screwed, you never beat me. Were one for one and I am not going anywhere until I get my belt back.

Whitney Marret: If you want this belt, come and get it, but first, say hello to my tag team partner for tonight.

Scorpion turns sideways, Corez keeps fixed on the ring and then we hear "Cherry Pie" by Warrant hit the pa. We soon see a hot blonde step out dancing like the chick from the video to this song.

Whitney Marret: Ladies and gentlemen, my partner and friend....Julie!

The crowd is cheering as Julie comes down the aisle and stops at Scorpion and Corez. She motions to come get some, but then points to the ring to which both men look. Julie lunges at Scorpion pushing him headfirst into the ringpost as Whitney flies through the ropes taking Corez down. Julie drops Scorpion with the Dirty Drop, a rear naked drop. Whitney and Corez get up and brawl when Julie comes over low blowing Corez. Whitney then drops Corez with Southern Pride and the two women get in the ring. Whitney picks up her title, then Mack raises both their arms in the air as "Money, Power, Respect" hits and the crowd keeps cheering.

Singles Match
Jason Vendetta v. Chris Orton

Simply put...Orton OWNED Vendetta.

MACK: Here is your winner.......Chris Orton!

Singles Match
Gato v. Corez

Corez jumped Gato in the back beatring his ass to the ring and spilling his blood before the bell sounded. Once it did Corez hit his finisher and won.

MACK: Here is your winner.......Corez!

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Whitney Marret & Julie v. Scorpion & Corez
Whitney & Scorpion Will Both Choose A Partner

The match started with complete chaos, Scorpion intent to take out Whitney quick and the the two brawled for a while outside the ring while Corez and Julie wrestled each other in the ring. The ref would end up getting the match settled, but at one point we saw Whitney and Scorpion meet in the ring and it was intense. Weapons were used of course and the fight spilled to the outside again. Julie would put Corez down for enough time to get out and help Whitney put Scorpion through a table. They would then come back in the ring doule teaming Corez to put him away and pick up the win

MACK: Here are your winners......Whitney Marret and Julie!

Whitney and Julie celebrated as the show ended, the crowd cheering as loud as ever for the two and then we faded to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF