sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wildside {10/27/10}

Started by Kristin Fox, December 03, 2014, 07:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Kristin Fox

October 27th, 2010

THE Wildside logo featuring the logo that Matt had created after the death of his parents slowly comes into focus as Wildside by Motley Crue, the live version beings to play. It's mostly bad ass guitar and wild ass drums from Tommy Lee. As the songs chorus begins to pick up we begin to swirl around the arena showing the fans getting ready for Wildside. The crowd is from the first edition of Wildside where the arena is full to capacity featuring signs declaring their undying loyalty to Shane Mack who is main eventing Wildside as he hopes to regains the SEF Title. There is not an empty seat in the arena. We notice that the commentary position is not in its usually at ringside position. Katana Matthews-Rodgers makes her return to wrestling alongside her step-sister Milan DeSantos on commentary. Emma Fox, fresh off of her ppv appearance announcing the Tag team turmoil has red and pink streaked tips and wearing a red and silver modest two piece cat suit, and looking a lot more confident than she did at the ppv. Scattered throughout the arena in black jeans, black t-shirts, with electric blue and white flames proclaiming them FFE security are men and women in varying sizes....most notably is Ash Silva and Jayson Rage who are the most bulked up of security and also have black wrap around sunglasses. They however are also wearing blazers as if they are trying to look more professional....which is good because they are in charge of security. They are also closest to the announce position where Katana is wearing a dress that shows just how pregnant she really is. There is also a really huge blond headed guy dressed similar to security. He's got a shaved head and looks damn near seven feet tall. The arena seems to explode with white, silver, and electric blue pyro as we realize that it is actually a really good cover of Wildside being played by a live band. The drum kit has 'gilgamesh' scrawled across it. The lead singer is pretty muscular, but also kinda grunge looking.

Katana: "Welcome to the first episode of Fox Fire Entertainment's Wednesday Night Wildside."

Milan: "We are live from the UNO Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, LA."

Katana: "A special thanks to the the young athletes represented by Fox Inc for providing our security tonight as some of our fans watching at home can tell by the huge blond headed guy down there at the edge of the ringside area."

Milan: "The irony of the odd looking blond guy with the piercings is that he's not exactly an athlete represented by Fox Inc. "

{Katana laughs}

Katana: "Yes, I'm actually surprised that Talon is here, knowing that his son, Knox has to wrestle Matt tonight. It's actually funny because I know for a fact that the piercing are not worn on his day job."

Milan: "Yeah. I'm surprised that Josh isn't here helping with security too."

Katana: "Oh no, Justin would not want his parents here, if he could help it."

{The girls exchange a look, laugh, and Milan changes the subject}

Milan: "Interesting, ppv we had last Sunday night. We had two unexpected guests as Rob Rocco from the Dangerous Corporation decided to show up and get involved. Viper made him defend the North American title, and then Matt shows up to make his thoughts known about his matches getting messed with, and helps Shady Smack put down the DC's North American Champion."

Katana: "Matt and Viper should be meeting to discuss whether or not FFE will promote a joint title division or if Shady is a double champion."

{In the midst of their banter, a young black guy comes out dressed in a Saints Superbowl championship shirt as a beat picks up on the p.a. The guys from Gilgamesh even start cheering as the same young black guy is shown on the tron showing hotspots in New Orleans. He then raises the mic and comes to the ring rapping}

"I'm Baby Boi Da Prince, hell yea, its time for the Saints fight song and your special guest host for your first edition of Fox Fire Entertainment's Wildside, baby!"

{He begins to rap the Saints influenced version of "The Way I Live." Who dat say dey going to beat dem Saints? You can't do that dear, you can't beat these Saints. Best team in the league, Katrina or the Bears can't stop us this year! Hold a dozen passes, whos that boy? What his name, That's It's Jeremy Shockey! Offensive line busting through that defensive line for Brees best arm in the league. The New Orleans crowd go nuts as they see on the tron the Saints playing and Jeremy Shockey is his big #88 jersey breaking through the line giving Drew Brees free reign to make a hell of a pass to Reggie Bush. Suddenly the tron starts to pulsate in alternate black and gold Shockey 88, showing the wild child of the New Orleans Saints. The huge long blond haired bad ass dressed in black jeans and a black and gold 88 Shockey jersey. He drops to football pose and then they yells "WHO DAT" at the top of his lungs before following Shockey who is playing to the crowd and rapping. The girls mostly are screaming for how well his jeans fit and how muscled his arms are. He grabs a microphone}

"Who dat say dey going to beat dem Saints?"

{Fans chant Shockey! Emma stands up, a little blush coloring her cheeks as she raises her microphone}

Emma: "Please welcome your special guest host for the inaugral edition of Wednesday Night Wildside, New Orleans Saints Tight End, Jeremy Shockey!"

Shockey: "What's up, New Orleans! So I get this call from this kid Matt Fox, saying, hey, we hear you're a big Shane Mack fan. So I'm like hell fucking yea, Tivo Extreme every week! He's always got the finest ass females! So I had to come see Mack handle his business up close and personal. Now, it seems we got some kind of tag team rumble going on tonight, so unfortunately I can't call for some divas match where they are dressed in some sexy stuff, like Rothsberger. Although I did pass this fine Asian chick in some skimpy ref clothes that placated me."

{he smirks}

Katana: "Great."

Milan: "He likes Tao."

Shockey: "SO, tonight, the hot Asian babe and I are going to roll a squirell cage out here. Each of us will pull the name of a tag team. Those two teams will wrestle until there is a pin or submission. The winner will face another team until there is a winner, until all seven teams have wrestled. Now, if the Who Dat Nation is with me, {pop} Lets get on with the first match. I'm going to go up here and watch with the commentary babes."

{Katana and Milan glance at each other}

"Keeps Getting better plays a little bit as Emma gets in the ring}

Emma Fox stands in the middle of the ring looking very nervous as it is the first time she has stood in front of such a large crowd as the sole ring announcer. She looks back and forth between the crowd and up to the sound booth where Katana and Milan are sitting waiting for her to announce her second match ever. She nervously brushes back her blond hair, takes a deep breath, and announces her cousin's very first match ever.

"Introducing first, in her debut match, she hails from Dallas, Tx, Gabriela Rodgers."

{Overprotected by Britney Spears begins to play. The lighters lower as lasers turn purple and pink. Smoke rolls from the back. As Brit says, "I need to make mistakes to learn who I am and I don't wanna be so damn protected." A girl with skin the color of caramel and hair to match comes out. She smiles, excited, hand on her left hip, she holds her right hand up, pointing number one. As the song says, "What am I suposed to do with my life?" The tron shows her training with her much taller older brother, Justin, and her cousin Matt. She is shown palling with her cousins Emma, Aria, and Mia. She is also seen surrounded and in kind of a tug of war with a girl who has the same skin coloring as she does wearing black and pink with hearts, and with a taller blond girl dressed in red and black with foxes on her clothes. She is what is being tugged on. "I need time. I need space." The blond girl and the carmel complicated girl looking to be in an argument as Dusty double talks to the hand to the two girls. Dusty rubs her hands together as she then starts to the ring looking determined in her hip hugging denim and leather pants emphasizing that she is going to be tall and the square cut cami tank laced on both sides of her ribs and crisscrossed around her stomach. She jogs the last few feet and slides under the bottom rope. She poses, kinda cheerleader style, before high fiving Emma, giving her a supportive hug, showing that Gabby is written across the butt of her gear}

Katana: "Poor Gabby."

Milan: "Yeah her entrance video shows just how conflicted and torn she is with the blood feud between her two older half sisters Dusty Rodgers-O'Bannon and Gracie Payne."

{Gabby turns, kinda hops back and forth on the balls of her feet}

Emma: "And her opponent in this exhibition match, she hails from San Antonio, Texas, Journey DeSantos-Silva!"

Katana: "Yeah, baby sisters."

{Milan laughs as Break the Ice, the Jive Jeneration version hits the p.a.}

Milan: "Yeah, but you can't be biased. I can. I'm not married so I don't have to cheer for my husband's baby sister. GO Journey!"

Katana: "Milan!"

Milan: "Okay, I'm sorry. I've been in the ring with Journey and Gabby before this match. Gabs is more than ready to take her place in our family business."

{After the creepy opening, a pyro shoots off in a line, with the sound of a few Brazillian drums and Mexican horns thrown in for good measure, a blond girl comes out dressed in leopard print, punk gear. Only, she's wearing a mask.}

Katana: "Where did she get Kristin's Huntress mask?"

Milan: "I'm not sure. I know that they were at Kristin's house on Royale today..."

{The girl is also much more endowed than the cute punk chick SEF fans were slowly getting used to in 2007. She runs down to the ring and attempts to give Gabby a hug. Gabby frowns and backs up, hand in front of her cousin, Emma. She turns to gesture to Emma to get out of the ring. Emma argues and points to the masked girl, shaking her head. Before she's out and Gabby can turn back, the masked chick attacks the both of them. Gabby tries to fight back, allowing Emma to roll from the ring. Emma's blue eyes are wide as she starts trying to explain to Talon, that something is wrong, but is so freaked that she is not making much sense. The girl is much to big of a challenge for Gabby. Milan stands up at the announce position. Rage and Ash, alert, looking around, Rage starting to walk forward a few steps. A couple of guys come to the guard rail dressed like Michael Myers.}

Katana: "Oh great, its a prank."

Milan: "What the hell do you mean? Where's cheyenne? That's not Chey! Whoever that is, is much to skilled..."

{Katana points to the guys dressed like Michael Myers}

Katana: "I bet that's Matt and Justin. You know Halloween is like his whole thing since he was born on Halloween. That's probably Sara and they are going to try to scare her as a way to break her in."

{The two guys cross the guard rail. The blond girl backs up as the shorter of the guys scoops the little one up. She looks around and brushes her hair back, talking to the person holding her. The taller guy goes to the top rope as the shorter guy cinches his hold on the girl into a tight bear hug causing her to scream in pain. The taller guy hits her with a clothesline as Ash and Rage start running to the ring. Talon rushes to the ring and they drag the girl out. He starts to chase the guys through the crowd. Justin comes out, dressed in his gear, Saints hat backward, but flying off as he chases after his sister. When the guys get near a door, they pull of the masks, revealing that they are actually Chaotic. The girl in the ring throws her mask at Justin. It's Oktober Summers. Justin turns to climb in the ring. He grabs her}

Justin: "Where's my sister?"

{Oktober smiles as Jessica hits him from a low blow from behind. Justin goes down as his face changes colors. Jessica then drops a fist in the back of his head, possibly a pair of brass knuckles, putting her weight into it. The two girls leave the ring as The Fighting Foxes come rushing out. The only reason they don't chase her was the tron shows the backstage area where Tao is screaming at people in English and Chinese for medical help for her baby sister who is laid out cold backstage. When Jessica and Oktober get backstage, they are met by Dusty and Lacey. Security pulls them apart as Rage and Ash are seen searching the top of the arena looking for Gabby as we go to commercial for SEF shop zone promoting the new FFE t-shirt, the Fighting Foxes Violent Vixens shirt, and the Dynasty Divas "Beautiful Bitches shirt. The next commercial is a video package to hype the SEF title being defended as the main event of the first episode of Wildside. When we come back to Wildside, Justin is limping from the ring, Katana is standing up, one hand on her stomach, the other, over her mouth. Camaro and Justin's baby brother Jagger are helping him from the ring. He has one hand on the back of his head and he is cussing two guys that he considered really close friends. He glances up at Katana and nods. She takes a shaky sigh and sits down. When Justin gets back toward the entrance way he takes a microphone}

Justin: "I may not be the family hero or the family protector. I left that all up to Matt. Now those two bastards, they were like my brothers! They are a couple of fucking cowards! Gabby still isn't finished with wrestling school, she..."

{Justin is cut off as The Fighting Foxes come out, and they are not alone. The Dynasty Divas are on the opposite side of the ramp. Lacey is pissed.}

Lacey: "She's just a green kid!"

{She gestures to Dusty to go toward Grace. The two are pissed and they stare each other down for a few seconds before both of them grabbing for Justin's microphone}

Dusty: "Jessie had to be the one who put this together. Oktober had to be pissed that she got dumped by one tag team partner and had her ass kicked in the battle royal. She couldn't handle that four people could more than put her in her place. SO the only way she could get at her betters is by going after the one thing that the both of us can agree on."

Gracie: "One of our defenseless little sisters."

Maegan: "So what are the two of you suggesting?"

Dusty: "Those skanks don't have the guts to step to us on our level. Let's show them what dominance is."

Gracie: "Jus, {she turns to her brother} "You sit this one out, big brother. It's time the girls took the lead."

{The Divas and the Foxes have a look of loathing on their faces as they get closer together}

Maegan: "Fine, as much as I don't like it. One night only."

{Wildside goes to commercial of promoting Pantera's House of Shock and before coming back}

Milan: "Those bitches don't know what kind of hell they will be facing tonight."

Katana: "What possessed Chaotic to hook up with this Oktober chick?"

{American Bad Ass hits. Emma takes a deep breath.}

Emma Fox: "Coming to the ring at this time, from Dallas, Texas. He is Knox O'Bannon."

{Knox comes out with Dusty glued to his side. He looks around at the crowd and rakes them with a look that is pure disgust as they boo and make comments about Dusty's attire. He is dressed in simple black gear with "Lethal Weapon" airbrushed on them. He goes to the top rope and poses with his hands over his head while Dusty intimidates Emma. When she's finally bullied into the corner, Emma finally has enough and smacks Dusty hard across the face. Knox comes down just as the crowd laughs their ass off that the lowly ring announcer stood up for herself. Knox turns and stalks over to Dusty and Emma, but backs off as his father starts walking toward him. Before he has a chance to do anything, "Get Ready to Fly" by G.R.I.T.S. blares out of the speakers. Matt doesn't stop until he slides under the bottom ring rope in ice blue and white gear. He spins Knox around as Emma and Dusty both flee the ring as soon as they can. "Leave my sister alone, you bastard!" The two begin trading blows for several minutes.

Milan (smiling) "Matt is a house of fire and doesn't look as if he has lost anything in his three years out of the ring."

Katana: "What I'm worried about is when he and Justin reform The Enforcers. I thought that when they lost their tag titles to Chaotic in 2007, that it split their team for good."

Milan: "Although, I am glad Emma stood up for herself, I would have LOVED to see Talon beat the hell out of his kid. He deserves it."

Knox thumbs Matt in the eye and he staggers back. He stops forward and mocks the crowd as he hooks Matt for Tokyo Dangerous. He goes for a pin but Matt kicks out. Knox is infuriated. The two begins trading rights and lefts out the mat. Matt head butts him and gets up. Knox is quick to his feet as well. Matt grabs him and the two trade short arm lariat reversals before Matt shoots him into the corner. Matt hits him with a modified version of the Stinger splash. Knox staggers forward. Matt drops him with a Pele kick and immediately goes for a pin. Knox kicks out almost immediately but Matt frowns, thinking. Knox kicks him in the gut and sets him up for an O'Bannon Buster. Matt wiggles free before he can spin him into his trademark. The two then begin to trade holds for several minutes.

Katana: "Why is Matt playing with that douche bag?"

Milan: "Who knows? We are ten minutes in and this match is not the methodical hammering that those of us are used to seeing from Matt."

Katana: "It's actually a fairly boring showing."

{Dusty hops up on the apron trying to distract Matt's slow stalk around Knox. Dusty slaps him across the back. Matt turns and pie faces her to the ground. Knox charges across the ring. Matt turns and catches the arm. He swings around and drops Knox into the Forever Fox. Knox taps out as Dusty climbs into the ring. She pulls something from her bra and wraps it around her right wrist. When the camera pans around we see that she's wrapped a dog's choke chain around her wrist. She slowly creeps up behind Matt as the bell rings and Emma announces, "Your winner, Matt.....Matt look out!" Matt turns as Sara slides in the ring from behind Dusty. She spins Dusty around and begins to rain lefts and rights on her. Dusty loses the chain, in surprise, but begins to fight back. Lacey is on her heels but gets ambushed by the Beautiful Bytches. Dusty slides from the ring, the second she gets a minute, and rushes Jessica, pulling her off of Lacey. They two fight their way to the back as we cut to Milan and Katana at the announce table.}

Katana: "I don't like those bitches!"

Milan: "Well, you are not going to be pregnant for ever. In fact, I don't think I'm going to be doing this commentary thing for long. Since they can't seem to keep their hands to themselves."

{Once again, the FFE programming goes to highlight the Shane Mack vs Rick Reynolds return match. When we return from commercial, we see Jeremy Shockey wearing a Shane Mack t-shirt. His eyes are closed and his head is back againist the wall.}

Shockey: "Oh yeah, that feels so good."

{Katana and Milan can be heard saying "OMG, please tell me he's not with Tao. A few minutes later, he grits his teeth and groans. We hear some jeans being zipped up. Then a blond head pops into view, before sitting in Shockey's lap. She leans over, kisses him on the cheek, and we hear her whisper loudly}

Jessica O'Bannon: "Remember, no matter when it says "The Beautiful Bitches," we want to be close to the end got it?"

Shockey: "Yeah, sure. Uh, {he glances at his watch.} The Asian chick is going to be back soon so you'd better leave before she shows up cuz I think that was her sister you jumped earlier."

Jessica O'Bannon: "Whatever."

{We return to the front}

Katana: "That skank!"

Milan: "Shockey is disgusting but right. If one of us can catch that bitch she's going to be in for a whole world of hurt."

Katana: "Oktober doesn't know what the hell Jessica has gotten her into. The way Josh and Talon procreate, half the state of Texas is probably related to my in-laws."

{Milan giggles}

Milan: "And fans, she's being serious."

{She is cut off as Eminem's "I'm not afraid" plays. The girls look at each other and frown. Matt comes out and he's dressed in black and electric blue, and looking really pissed. He's also not alone. Justin is with him and so is Justin's younger brother Jagger. Rage comes out. He's in the midst of removing his security shirt. He's got a black shirt hanging out of the pocket of his black jeans. He removes the shirt from his pocket and tosses the security shirt to his other brother, Ash. He pulls on the black shirt and we get a really good look at what the shirt says. "The Kindred." A few minutes later, the Fighting Foxes, all three of them, come out in new gear. The tops are black, somewhat backless with spangles and black pleather pants with Kindred across the ass and Violent Vixens down their legs. Behind them, Journey comes out, she has an ice pack to her head. Milan leaves the announce position and is met by a cute little blond cheerleader type. Journey and the blond cheerleader type are dressed just like the Foxes. Journey has a t-shirt in her hand. Milan looks from side to side at the fans. She removes her FFE shirt, flashing a white bra, to a little pop from the fans. She then puts the black with blue Kindred shirt on. She hands Matt the microphone she brought with her from the announce position.}

Matt Fox: "In the summer of 2007, I was going to school, just got married, and had my first child on the way. I thought my life was only just begining. That I had time to learn how to be a good father, husband, and business man. Unfortunately, I was wrong. My parents and my six year old brother were murdered. The responsibility of protecting everything that my father busted his ass from the age of 17 for was, {he pauses and Sara reaches over to squeeze his hand} "My whole world was shattered. I no longer had to worry about just making sure my wife got to her doctor's appointments on time and turning in my homework on time. I was responsible for everything that my father cherished. Even though my father and grandfather gave their blood, sweat, and tears to professional wrestling, my father felt family was even more important. I was suddenly given the responsibility of my younger sister, Emma, our ring announcer over there, come up here, with us, where you belong. {she makes her way up towards them} "She was only 14 years old and was by the grace of God spending the summer with her best friend Aria, and our cousin, Gabby in New Orleans with, {he pauses, takes a breath, angry as hell} with the Boudreaux family. I took over the responsibility for my family because I knew that is what my father would have wanted. So on November 28, 2007, I kept the promise that I made at his funeral. I retired from the wrestling ring because I felt it was more important that my daughter and my sister had someone that was there for them and wasn't required to be called out to wrestle all over the globe. I failed to realize that outside of my family's comfort zone that it would be necessary that I would actually have to {he looks at his hands} realize on the things that he taught me, what {he motions to Milan} what Milan's mother taught me to gurantee my family's safety. What Viper told me not to long ago was that I had an even bigger family responsibility to take care of. SEF and FFE is my family too and that's where my sister, Maegan, and my cousin, Justin and I came to a meeting of the minds. An attack on these companies is also a threat to my family. Even more so, is people who know my family's history, like Chaotic, who come in here, expecting me to do the good Christian thing and turn the other cheek when you lay hands on my family. Try to ruin the opportunities that I was given in order to further provide for my family. Lance Boudreaux, you and Jake no better than most anyone in attendance tonight, not standing with me on this stage, just what family means to me. You know the hell that family has experienced. Know damn well how close the attack on Journey and kidnapping of my cousin Gabriella is to the precursor to my parents murder. {Jagger and Rage have to hold Justin back, because he's cussing and fighting for the microphone} "Calm down, Jus, I'll put you in the ring with the bastards in a manner of minutes. You don't have to worry about that. In fact, Rage and Jagger will be joining you and The Foxes in the tag team turmoil match. We're going to get Gabby back, don't worry. {he turns back to the crowd} "A few months before my parents were killed, the man who killed them and one of his cronies stalked, kidnapped, and tortured my aunt. Not Taryn, but Justin, Gracie, and Gabby's mother, Kristin. An act that Justin got a bit of retribution for when he faced the bastard's grandson, Knighthawk. Now, Chaotic, you walk in here with some new chick and think that you can recreate history? {now his voice rises into a yell} "The hell you will! This is my company! This is MY FAMILY! I'm not going to sit by and do this old school! The tables are turned and we are coming for you. Every single damn one of us! What you see here and the extended family that we have all around the globe. I got Tao calling Viper right this minute. If any of you are lucky enough to walk out of this ring tonight after the tag team turmoil? Don't expect to get out of the building. I am damn sure guranteeing that, right now!" {he looks back and forth, at each of the members of his family} "As for SEF, consider us yet another line of defense againist the Dangerous Corporation. So Bob, you need us, The Kindred has your back."

{The Kindred head to the back. On the tron we see Tao complaining to Viper and if he's listening, we really can't tell because his eyes are focused on her chest. He kinda nods as Jeremy Shockey comes in. first he checks out Tao's ass before kissing Viper's ass. Viper ignores him. Danika comes in with the squirell cage. Tao ignores Shockey's flirting and has him roll the cage out to the ring area. Emma looks around and realizes that Talon is standing near her, sunglasses on, and then she climbs into the ring with the mic as Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie hits the p.a.}

Emma Fox: "Please welcome our special guest host for this evening, New Orleans Saints tight end, Jeremy Shockey, and FFE's General Manager and the special guest referee for the tag team turmoil match, "Chica Diablo," Tao Inoki."

{Tao comes out bending low in her normal pose in a custom ref top with a red ribbon on the one shoulder of the top and shiny silver bootie shorts, and Sketchers shape ups, and her raven black hair in pig tails. Shockey walks over for the microphone, winking at Emma. After seeing his 'interaction' with Jessica, she rolls her eyes}

Emma Fox: "As if!"

{Shockey ignores her and takes the microphone. Danika turns the crank, rumbling the little plastic balls with the names of all the tag teams in it.}

Shockey: "Alright, the first tag team in this tag team turmoil, {he reaches in and pulls out a ball.} "The Jericho Army."

{People are Crazy by Billy Currington......}

Shockey: "The next team, {he pauses....as he reads the name on the balls} Knox O'Bannon and The Grand Minoru."

{Kid Rock and Vader are mixed as first Knox comes out, fists raised in the air. The Grand Minoru comes out, looking at the crowd as they come down to the ring. Shane is at ringside giving some last minute instructions to Brandy as Knox comes into the ring and attacks Cody from behind. He hits him with The O'Bannon Buster. Tao frowns and Minoru says something to Tao. She puts her hands on her hips, and her mouth drops open}

Katana: "Whatever Minoru said to Tao, obviously wasn't very flattering."

{Tao finally does count the victory. She sighs and looks almost regretful at Brandy, since Shane didn't even get a chance to get in the ring. Knox starts laughing and yells at the Jericho Army}

Knox: "Jerichos? My ass! You panzy ass posers! You're more like the Jeri-fauxs."

{Shane climbs into the ring attempting defend his family's honor, when Knox ducks out of the way. Minoru sprays him in the face with green mist. He falls to the ground and starts clawing at his face as Brandy pulls him out of the ring by his ankle. Shockey has Danika with a Saints baby tee sitting on his lap. They stand up as Danika turns the crank on the cage.}

Shockey: "Jagger Silva and Jayson Rage."

{I'm not afraid by Eminem hits the p.a. now. This time getting a nice reaction as Jagger and Rage didn't bother changing into gear. They come down in their jeans and Kindred t-shirts as the tron alternates with Team FFE before what appears to be a nuclear explosion and then a lighting bolt striking the screen and carving out 'the Kindred' They climb into the ring and immediately start double teaming Knox, who despite having blindsided Cody Jericho, is actually the weak link in this thrown together tag team as Minoru is the fresh man. Dusty climbs on the ring apron to complain. Tao pushes her off the ring apron}

Tao: "Not when I'm in charge, honey!"

{She postures to her and turns back to the match. Rage hits a version of the Border toss and Jagger goes up to the top rope, points to the Kindred logo on his shirt, and executes a 450 degree splash, allowing Rage to take the pin. Dusty is pissed. Minoru goes to mist Jagger but he nails a Pele kick to him instead. Shockey yawns, smacks Danika on the ass, who is now starting to look annoyed despite being a die hard member of the Who Dat Nation, and motions for the squirell cage to be turned.}

Shockey: "Two teams down, one in the ring, and four more to go. Let's see who's next, girl."

{Emma raises an eyebrow}

Emma Fox: "Um, no, there were originally seven teams in the turmoil. My brother added Rage and Jagger. That means there are five more teams to go."

{Danika giggles and pulls another ball. She hands it over to Shockey. Who looks around and then at Rage and Jagger in the ring}

Shockey: "Chaotic."

{Blind by Korn begins to play, only to be cut off by the tron turning on. On the screen, what was previously coined "The New Bitches" are Jessica O'Bannon, Oktober Summers, and a tall blond chick, that SEF fans have met previously.....Carly Anderson}

Carly Anderson: "It's a pleasure doing business with your girls and I hope to do more in the future. Now that the package has been taken care of. I say we send your boys out there to see what they can do againist the unwashed masses."

{Blind by Korn begins to play again. Jake O'Bannon comes out looking completely cocky. Lance Boudreaux isn't so cocky and the fact that the fans are hating on them something awful looks to be really grating on him, despite the fact he's wearing a #9 Drew Brees jersey. He points to the shirt getting no love. A big fat dude leans over the guard rail and hawks a big green loogie on him. He's disgusted. Emma starts to move but bumps into Talon who looks down at her and nods.}

Emma Fox: "From Dallas, Texas and New Orleans, La... {she is cut off by deafening boos} Jake O'Bannon, Lance Boudreaux. Chaotic."

{No longer perky, she watches them warily. Jake cockily saunters into the ring. Lance throws the saints jersey down and getting into the ring, palms up, trying to placate Jagger, who up till a half an hour or so ago was one of his closest friends. Jagger smacks him in the face as Rage spears Jake into the corner. "my kid sister" is heard as Jagger starts to wail on Boudreaux.}

Katana: "Lance is getting no love from anyone, not his hometown crowd or his former best friend. For those of you, just now tuning in, this is Fox Fire Entertainment's first Wildside. In the ring we have the recently added to the tag team turmoil, Kindred members Jagger Silva and Jayson Rage vs Chaotic. Jagger, is yet another of my husband Justin's half brothers. Jagger is really taking it to one of the men who kidnapped his younger sister, Gabriella at the begining of the show."

{Tao allows Rage to take Jake outside of the ring. Why? Hell, this is SEF presents FFE's Wildside. Anything goes. O'Bannon tries to reverse Rage's short arm lariat, but Rage counters sending O'Bannon crashing into the ring steps. O'Bannon is busted open, much to the delight of some of the fans closest to ringside. In the ring, Jagger is not taking it any lighter on Boudreaux. He hooks him for a double underhook powerbomb but Boudreaux wiggles free, sliding down his back. He pauses momentarily by the ropes. Jagger turns and runs at him and launches himself in the air for a high cross body. Boudreaux sees it coming, and catches the top rope. Jagger goes flying out hitting Rage. They momentarily go face to face asking what the fuck. Boudreaux vaults himself over the top rope and they seperate. Jagger, the more experienced of his team catching him and turning it into a body slam on the outside. Rage backs off a bit as Jagger runs the guard rail and executes a shooting star press. Rage catching O'Bannon and slamming him face first into the ring post. Jagger and Rage then drag Boudreaux back into the ring. Jagger hooks on The Black Knight, yelling "Ask Him." }

Tao: "What do you say, Lance?"

Rage: "Where's Gabby?"

{Tao looks up at him, cockeyed, shaking her head at him, but Jagger leans back a little more on his the modified Texas clover leaf. Lance is trying to fight the pressure on his lower back. Jagger yells, "Rage, ask him!" }

Rage: "Where's Gabby?"

Lance: "I don't know!"

Rage: "Wrong answer."

{Rage drops down and locks on the Forever Fox. Lance finally starts screaming in pain and trying to nod his head. Tao calls for the bell. The guys don't give up on him}

Lance: "Carly took her!"

{Tao finally gets them to release her and Jagger gets up and blows his snot on him. Tao grimaces as Danika turns the cage again and she pulls out a ball. She opens it and frowns.}

Danika: "This says The Jericho Army."

{Tao turns to look down at her}

Katana: "What a damn minute."

{The tron turns on to see a brawl in the back. The Dynasty Divas are fighting with The New Bitches backstage. Dusty starts dragging Jessica to ringside as Lacey and Oktober brawl in the backstage area. Emma looks up at Tao, asking what to do. She holds up two fingers and Emma shrugs}

Emma Fox: "Coming to the ring at this time, representing The New Bitches, Jessica O'Bannon, and her rival, representing her tag team, The Dynasty Divas, Dusty O'Bannon..."

{She looks confused as they finally start down the ramp. Rage doesn't want for Dusty. He leaves the ring, pushes her off, and snatches Jessica up by her hair. Dusty is pissed and puts her hands on her hips, looking indiginant. He sets up a fighting Jessica for the border toss, but Dusty hits him from behind with the chop block. Jagger gets in his sister's face, wanting to know what's up. She slaps Jagger in the face. He steps back a second, hand to his cheek, before pie facing her to the mat. She comes back hella pissed, jumping on his back, using his long black hair for leverage, and trying to pound on him with her right hand. He flips her off over his head and drops her down into a tko like manuever and goes for a cover. She starts kicking and trying to fight the hold. Rage sets Jessica up again for a border toss as Lacey and Oktober finally make their way down to ringside. Rage and Jagger go for a pin at the same time. Tao counts the three}

Emma Fox: "The Dynasty Divas AND The New Bitches are eliminated."

{Lacey is pissed as she gets in Tao's face. The opening guitar strains of Little Miss Dangerous by Ted Nugent is heard just before it changes and I'm Not Afraid by Eminem begins to play.

Emma Fox: "Introducing first representing the Kindred, the Dynasty Divas Tag team champions Fighting Foxes, {Tao clears her throat} I mean, the Violent Vixens, Grace Payne {she pauses as Grace and Maegan are not alone} Maegan Fox, and their Kindred team mate from Dallas, Texas "The Prodgy" Justin Rodgers."

{Grace and Maegan, wearing their tag titles, waste no time in going to the ring. They walk around the ring, getting some love from the crowd, each taking a side walking around the ring, wearing black arm bands that say Fox on them, and slapping the hands of any fan who wants them too. They pause by Emma. They search the crowd looking for any sign of Carly and her bitch boy, Mike Green, before holding up the Dynasty tag titles. They then each lay a title over one of Emma's shoulders before going into the ring. Emma giggles as Talon has to keep her from falling over. He tags the titles and lays them on the ring announcers table as Emma goes back to her job. The sound of SAVE ME is heard throughout the arena and the view focuses on the entrance to see the man who is about to come out through the curtain. The lights begin to flash silver, orange and purple, as the video screen shows the man hitting various opponents with a series of devastating moves. Finally, through the curtain comes Johnny Camaro, clad in a fur coat and sunglasses covering his eyes, the fans cheering little. With a smirk on his face, he walks forward as wind blows his hair showing off his modelesque capabilities. He shrugs his shoulders a few times as he walks out letting the coat fall to his elbows, before throwing his left arm in the air, providing a perfect Kodak moment for the crowd. Emma now makes the introduction.

Emma Fox: "And Justin's tag team partner, making his way to the ring from Newport Beach California, weighing in at two hundred twenty eight pounds.........Johnny Camaro!

He walks down the ramp quickly, plays to the crowd trying to get some cheers as he pretty much ignores his opponent in the ring. He suavely stretches his arms out to slap the fans hands, before he reaches the padding outside the ring. He brings the coat up to his shoulders, and jumps in place for a few seconds, before running and sliding into the ring, laying with his head on his hands as he enters the ring. He then gets up, and walks towards the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope, and does the same pose that he pulled on the stage, before getting down, taking off the fur coat and the sunglasses. He leans in the corner, staring at his opponent, going through strategies in his head. Lacey and Dusty finally leave the ring, grudgingly until they realize Jessica and Oktober are still at ringside. They go for them, but Jessica and Oktober just laugh at them, and start running to the back. The tron shows a Lexus SUV waiting for them, the back doors open and the engine running. They jump in the back seat just before Sara and Milan get to the front and The Dynasty Divas get to them. The suv burns rubber and almost hits Sara and Milan as it races into the night.}

Katana: "Damn it! SO close! Hopefully Matt was able to find Gabby before those skanks left!"

{The last three teams are standing facing each other in the ring. Tao calls for them to start fighting. Jagger and Justin high five before locking up. Gracie actually smiles and walks over to Rage with a smile. Maegan starts to walk over toward Johnny with her hand out to shake hands. He smacks her hand away and hits her with a European uppercut. Rage rolls his eyes, smiles, and holds his arms out, waving come on. Gracie winks at him and then nails him with a head scissor take over. She goes for a cover and Tao counts. He kicks out. He grins at her. Gracie raises an eyebrow and gets nailed from behind by Johnny Camaro going for Rage. Camaro goes for the Heartbreak Hangover and then the pin. Camaro gets the three.}

Emma Fox: "Jagger Silva and Jayson Rage have been eliminated."

{He then turns and gestures to him and then to Gracie. Tao motions for Justin and Maegan to get out of the ring. Gracie starts throwing uppercuts to Camaro, who kinda laughs her off. She kicks him in the gut and then a jumping sidekick. He staggers backward. She stays on the offensive and hits the Heartbreaker face slam. Justin is calling out encouragement to Camaro as Maegan does the same for Gracie. Grace hops up on the middle rope for a sucide blond moonsault. Camaro pulls his knees up. Gracie rolls to the side holding her ribs. Camaro gloats a bit, allowing Gracie to crawl to her corner. She tags Maegan, who climbs to the top rope, and nails Camaro with a missle drop kick. Camaro rolls to the side and Maegan is on him again. She hits him with a short drop kick and then a standing senton. She goes for the pin but Camaro throws her off. They are too close to an empty corner. She hits the corner. Camaro gets up and goes to jam his shoulder into her midsection. She moves and his shoulder jams the guard rail. She drags him out by his long hair and hits a full nelson face slam. Maegan stays on him, not letting Camaro get a chance to recover. She rolls him over quickly for an Inverted Dragon Sleeper.}

Katana: "It's almost certainly lights out for Camaro once the Fighting Fox is locked in."

{Tao checks him as Justin starts calling to Camaro to come on, fight the submission. Tao checks his arm. Camaro is fighting the hold. He holds on for several minutes. Tao keeps checking him. Finally, the fourth or fifth time around, he is non responsive and she calls for the bell}

Emma Fox: "And your winners of the tag team turmoil and the first EVER Wildside Tag team champions, Gracie Payne, Maegan Fox-Silva, The Violent Vixens."

{Justin gets in the ring, shaking his head. He hugs his little sister, drops a kiss on her, head before giving his cousin five and a one armed hug. Camaro, shakes his head, as he comes around. His head is down, hair in his face, no one knowing what he is thinking as "I'm Not Afraid" by Eminem plays over the p.a. Justin gets out of the ring, backing up the ramp, watching as Danika comes in with both sets of tag titles. Maegan stops and Gracie asks for the microphone. both of them a little out of breath}

Grace: "No, not the dynasty diva titles. Just the Wildside tag titles."

Maegan: "Yeah, we said, that if we won, we'd combine the titles."

{Danika brings them the black and blue FFE Wildside tag titles. The plate of the belt has a lighting bolt disecting the middle of a map. Maegan and Gracie are all smiles as they gaze at the titles. They hug, excited. They then clink the tag titles together, kiss them, before raising them above their heads. The fans are more responsive to them and they get louder as people are running down the steps between them. Oktober and Jessica are back. Maegan and Gracie stop celebrating and start toward them. Someone in a hooded sweatshirt is behind them and hits them with a black baseball bat. The three scatter as Justin takes a running dive back into the ring. Several members on the Kindred hot on his heels. Gracie is out cold. Maegan is down, but trying to get up Rage starts yelling for EMTs even though Milan, a second year resident, is checking on them.}

Katana: "Who the hell is that? Who the fuck attacked them from behind?" {By this time, the entire Kindred is in the ring.} "Where the hell is Gabby?! {The emts put Gracie on a back board, but Maegan is wobbly, but refusing medical attention, pissed.} "Hopefully we find out before the end of the show. {she sighs} Now to Nick who will be calling the SEF World Heavyweight title match between The Icon, The Legend, "Super" Shane Mack vs Rick Reynolds."

{Milan now changed into black cargo pants, and a Black and blue Kindred shirt goes back to the announce position}

Milan: "Matt says that it would be best if I stayed up here with you tonight. We'll make other arrangements later. Besides, I want to be here so I can see what kind of kick ass boots Whitney's going to wearing tonight."

Emma Fox now stands up to make the announcement for the last match on Wildside.

"The following is the main event of Wildside and it is scheduled for one fall and also is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!"

{The lights dim down to the equivalent of a full moon over a field of snow as THE PRODIGAL SON comes over the pa. The riffs blaring out and bringing the crowd to their feet and then we see Mack step out with style and arrogance flashing that cocky grin. His wife Whitney comes out in leather pants and stiletto heels with a baby tee of Mack's Good To Be shirt. She wears dangly diamond earrings and has her hair tied back, slips an arm around Mack who lays an arm around Whitney's shoulder. Emma makes the introduction}

"Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring accompanied by Whitney Marret, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred nine pounds, he is The Showsteala.......Shane Mack!"

{The fans go nuts reaching out and slap hands with the couple who reach the ring and so Mack turns cupping Whitney's chin in his hand laying a kiss on her. He then whips around hopping up on the apron dancing a bit before stepping into the ring where he circles around and drops down to a cocky muscle pose. Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop, then disrobes the vest arrogantly and takes his earrings out. He whips off the chaps tossing them out and blows a kiss to Whitney, flashes the gangstas sign to the crowd who continues cheering as loud as they can while THE PRODIGAL SON begins to fade out. Mack leans back in a corner and lays up on the top turnbuckle grinning, but focused! The lights dim down again and we now hear PERFECT STRANGERS hit the pa and out walks Rick to loud boos and he wears his suit as he did earlier. His World Title slung over his right shoulder and to his right is Thor and to his left is Sly who raises a mic up saying.}

"If you inbred hicks would shut up a second, so I can tell you all-"

{But he's drowned out by boos and Sly just sneers as Rick shakes his head in disgust. Sly then says.}

"As I was saying, Mack, you don't deserve to be graced with the presence of Rick Reynolds in that ring, hell, you don't even deserve to hear the man speak to you himself!"

{Loud boos for this and Mack hopping down to lean in the corner rolling his eyes and twirling a finger to his ear. Sly just says.}

"Besides, in case anyone didn't see Extreme Revolution, Rick suffered an ankle injury and its hurting him too much to compete here tonight, however, he has agreed to let Thor take his place and Reynolds will grace everyone with his superior presence at ringside since his title will still be on the line! Now then Emma, do your job and announce that because its what is happening right now!"

{Sly lowers the mic and the crowd boos as Rick and Thor start to head down the aisle, but GET READY TO FLY hit's the pa and out walks Matt Fox coming up next to Sly getting cheers and he snatches the mic. Rick and Thor turn as Mack just keeps looking on waiting for the match to start, yawns and Matt looks down with a smirk saying.}

"Sorry about these guys trying to pull this Mack, Viper did warn me and you know what, he gave me full authority to run FFE, he told me personally, just a few minutes ago to be honest. Well you Sly, well you were trying to change this match to favor Rick, to screw Mack, Viper told me, hey, you remember you got full authority here, so what ya gonna do? A direct quote and what am I gonna do?"

{He pauses and Rick yells.}

"WHAT?"

{Matt says.}

"Strip of you title if you don't get in that ring by a count of ten because the match begins now, ref, ring the bell and start counting because tonight count outs and dqs cause the title to change hands!"

{The crowd shocked cheers and Mack nods with a smirk as Rick looks livid. The ref calls it and then starts counting.}

ONE...

TWO...

THREE...

{Rick moves to the ring and Thor follows him as Matt and Sly argue off the mic and make their way to the back. Rick kicks at the steel steps and hands his title to Thor pulling his jacket off as the ref hits...}

SEVEN...

EIGHT...

{He rolls in and gets up motioning Mack to keep back and rolls up his sleeves now, then frustrated he just rips his shirt off yelling.}

FUCK!

{Mack grinning now steps out of the corner and Rick moves up close going nose to nose, then Mack slams his head forward to Rick's staggering him back and kicks him in the ribs. Mack whips Rick to the ropes and looks for Da Shows Ova, but Rick pulls himself out of the ring calling for a timeout and Katana says.}

"There are no timeouts in wrestling, get in the ring Rick, you pussy!"

{Milan just says.}

"Damn girl, settle down, he's just being himself, a coward!"

{The ref is counting and Mack quickly dives out chasing Rick around the ring, but stops as he sees Thor and then begs him to make a move. Mack just taunts Thor to hit him and Rick holds Thor back pushing him away and then he whispers in his ear. Rick then dives into the ring, but then so does Thor as Mack slides in. Mack is ready, but Thor suddenly whips Rick to the ropes and slams him down with the gore, then rolls out as the ref shocked at this as is Mack and the crowd. Rick rolling out to the floor in pain and the ref calling for the bell as Mack smirks getting it and the whole arena boos as Emma now makes the announcement.}

"Here is your winner of the match by disqualification and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion........Rick Reynolds!"

{Thor grabs the belt and hands it to Rick helping him up, shows no love and just backs up the aisle. Rick nods yea to him and raises the title up looking at Mack with a smirk as KING OF THE HOLE plays. Mack just laughs and holds his arms up saying.}

"Next time bitch, there will be a next time!"

{Rick shakes his head no and backs up the aisle, then GET READY TO FLY hit's the pa and here comes Matt Fox down the aisle full speed. Rick turns and gets taken down with a clothesline to cheers, then Matt picks him up and runs Rick down rolling him. He then grabs the World Title as Rick gets up and BAM, Da Shows Ova puts him down. Matt slides into the ring and hands Mack the title raising his arm in the air. The crowd go nuts with cheers and we now hear THE PRODIGAL SON hit the pa and Mack shakes Matt's hand laying the title on his shoulder now and holding his hands up for a picture frame laughing. Matt holds the title out looking at it, then shakes his head yea yelling.}

"HELL YEA!"

{Then we see Thor come running out and following him is Rob Rocco, Corez, Axel, and Destruction. Mack hits Matt lightly motioning and Matt drops the belt down by Rick readying for a fight. We see Viper come running out behind the DC with a sledgehammer as Thor, Rob, and Corez slide in the ring. Justin Rodgers comes running out and we see Mack get double teamed by Rob and Thor while Corez brawls against Matt. Viper drops Thrash from behind with a hammer shot to the back of his head. Slash kicks Viper in the ribs, but Justin comes up with punches to the big man. Axel is heading into the ring now and Viper brings the sledge up under Slash's jaw knocking him down. Justin then slides in the ring clobbering Axel across his back and Viper comes in jabbing the sledge into Thor's ribs, then Mack shoves Rob away and Viper hammers him in the head. Mack drops Thor with the Mack Attack while Justin is taken into a corner by Axel. Matt backs Corez into a corner with punches and Viper slams his sledge into Axel's back, then Justin drops him with an sto. Matt whips Corez out of the corner and Mack hits him with Smoked. The crowd cheers loud and Rick is out of the ring stumbling to the back clutching his title close. THE PRODIGAL SON hits again and Mack gets on the ropes smirking arrogantly at Rick and then Viper stands by him raising up the sledge. The two step back and do a crotch chop together yelling their original catchphrase.}

"KISS THIS!"

{The crowd loving it and then Viper raise his sledge in the air while Mack raises his arms up and next to him is Justin raising his arms while Matt is on his other side pumping a fist in the air. Milan now signs us off.}

"While our main event may have started off good and ended bad with that clever scheme by Reynolds, but a low one as well. The end of the show was a hell of one with the DC getting beat down thanks in large part to that sledgehammer wielded by Viper. A hell of a sight seeing these four men stand tall in the ring to close of our first Wildside, who knows what the future will bring!? Good night everyone!"

{And so with a shot of the crowd screaming loud with cheers the camera pans around and around before fading to black.}

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF