sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wildside 5 {12/8/10}

Started by Kristin Fox, December 03, 2014, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Kristin Fox

December 8th, 2010

Venue: Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville, Tennessee

{{{THE Wildside logo featuring the logo that Matt had created after the death of his parents slowly comes into focus as Wildside by Motley Crue, the live version beings to play. It's mostly bad ass guitar and wild ass drums from Tommy Lee. As the songs chorus begins to pick up we begin to swirl around the arena showing the fans getting ready for Wildside. The crowd is from the first edition of Wildside when the arena was full to capacity featuring signs declaring their undying loyalty to Shane Mack who main evented the first Wildside as he had hoped to regain the SEF Title. There was not an empty seat in the arena. Wyatt and Aaron are down at ringside in their usual spot as Sierra is looking hot in a skin tight black dress to her mid-thigh with a little flesh peaking between the hem and some thigh high Louis Vuitton boots.}}

Wyatt: "Welcome to Wildside! I'm Wyatt and the douchebag next to me is Aaron! We got an action pack night tonight as we round out the tournament for a world champion."

{Aaron starts to say something but is cut off by Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie as Tao Inoki comes out looking hot and bends low to the steel ramp before raising a microphone}

Tao Inoki: "We have made some changes to the heavyweight tournament! After discussing it at great length with people at SEF as well as with Matt & Sara Fox the FFE Heavyweight title will not be the old XCW title. It will be a title unto itself but property of SEF as FFE is. Now we have changed a match and added another in the tournament. Beautiful Rage will no longer have a two on one advantage in this tournament! Rage will face Sara Taylor in our opening contest while Grace with face Serenity later in the night. We will also attempt, as time allows to make sure that all first round and second round matches are completed tonight on Wildside!"

{Tao starts to say goodbye when Addicted by Three Days Grace begins to play and the new Beautiful Rage tron begins to play. Rage & Grace come out looking pissed. They are dressed in their gear and he looks a little disgusted as she whispers in his ear before nodding. Grace stalks smugly over to Tao}

Grace: "What the hell do you think you're doing? You can't change the card at the last minute when we've prepared all week to face Sara! Me? Face Serenity? She's not worthy of lacing my boots much less getting in the ring with me! What gives you the right to make me change my match when I..."

{Tao cuts her off}

Tao: "I'm the General Manager and I'll change the card when and how I see fit! I trained Serenity so I know she's more than capable of dealing with you! As for wrestling Sara? What's the matter? Rage can't handle a match with a woman? Now get down there and handle your business!"

{Grace crosses her arms}

Grace: "And if we don't?"

{Tao rolls her eyes. She then shrugs}

Tao: "You're out of the tournament. No skin off my ass."

{Demon Speeding hits the p.a. as she leaves the arena. We go down to the ring where we see Wyatt laughing and Aaron indiginant}

Aaron: "She can't do that!"

Wyatt: "She's the GM! She can do anything she damn well pleases!"

Aaron: "It's not fair! Beautiful Rage were going to be co-Champions!"

Wyatt: "Boo fucking hoo! Now, let's go to the ring and get some action going in there instead of whiny ass bitches!"

{Sierra raises the microphone}

Sierra: "Coming to the ring at this time, {Spirt hits the p.a.} from Tor, Canada she is the "Upset Princess" Taylor Johnson!"

{Taylor bounds out to the ring her hand in the air, raising her index finger in the air, before running and sliding under the bottom rope. She pops up with a smile and pumps her fist in the air before raising her index finger in the air again}

Sierra: "And her opponent from Rio De Janerio, Brazil, {Attitude by Sepulthra begins to play} Milan De Santos!"

{Milan comes strutting to the ring in an outfit similar to a cheerleader's outfit. She climbs up on the apron before dropping into a split on the ring apron and roating her body until it slides under the middle rope, giving the crowd a picture perfect glimpse of her thong. When she's in the ring she gestures for the ref to make Taylor stay back as she pretty much does some self love before throwing her foot back and holding her arms out to say 'here i am world.' She turns a little annoyed when the bell is rang and Taylor is on her in a flash.}

Wyatt: "Taylor's a ball of fire tonight!"

Aaron: "She's just jealous that Milan is way hotter than she is."

Wyatt: "I think they both look pretty hot."

{Taylor doesn't let up and hits a tornado ddt for the pin}

Aaron: "Hell no! It can't be over! Milan wasn't even ready to start! Who the hell hired this time keeper! The ref had to be paid off!"

{Sierra stands up with her microphone}

Sierra: "Taylor Johnson is the first person to advance to the third round in the tournament for a heavyweight champion!"

Wyatt: "You know you sure are a whiny bitch! I bet you cried more than Dani did. Looks like she's the one with the balls in the family! I hate the New Bitches but at least she is aligned with a team and not a never was who was more worried about getting his hair fucked up than getting in the ring and handling his business."

Aaron: "Fuck you Wyatt! You don't know shit about my family or me!"

{Wyatt arches an eyebrow as Sierra begins to announce the next match as PRAYER begins to play. When the bassline kicks in pyro goes off in a row across the entry ramp with one dropping from the ceiling like a bomb. Justin comes running out, pauses, then rips off his Oilers jersey and hat showing their autographed, then tosses them to the crowd. He then makes his way down the aisle as Sierra introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring, from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds..........Justin Rodgers!

Justin climbs the steps and gets in the ring, then he goes to the top rope. Justin turns kinda old school Bret Hart except he's pointing. He finally slips from the ring, finds a little kid who is cheering for him and pulls off his wrist band that is half Canadian Maple Leaf and half Old Glory. He slips it onto the kid's arm, then turns and slides under the bottom rope. He's fired up and he raises his arm in the middle of the ring yelling "Come On." He removes his shirt and he has a black arm band that says "Forever Fox" He touches it before slapping his chest three times before pointing up to the sky. Justin then bounces back and forth on the balls of his feet before dropping into a crouch waiting.}

Sierra: "And his opponent hailing from Lockerbie, Scotland {Slay Me by Dale Oliver begins to play} He is the Scottish Assasin, Dante Mackenzie!"

{Dante comes down to the ring with a line of pyro going off behind him. He then pops his wrists and then steps over the top rope and faces Justin in the ring. Justin turns to hold the ropes for Sierra to get out of the ring. When she's on the steps Dante attacks Justin from behind. The bell rings quickly as Dante tries to put Justin away. Justin fights back and goes to hit Dante with a spear but Dante quickly moves out of the way and Justin hits the ring post hard. Dante quickly swoops in and locks on Death Warrant. Justin fights hard but Dante locks it in tight. Justin passes out and Grant Goodman calls for the bell when Justin fails to respond.}

Sierra: "The winner of your match and the next person to advance in the tournament for the title is Dante Mackenzie."

{Dante struts around the ring until the tron comes on. Serenity and Milan are fighting. Milan nails a jumping tornado kick and Serenity goes flying backwards into a brick wall. Dante goes running to the back as we go to commercial. Tao is backstage now looking annoyed as hell as the EMT's check on Serenity.}}}

Tao: "This is bullshit! I know she's my sister but I'm still going to kick her fucking ass! This shit doesn't happen on Extreme! There isn't all of these damn attacks!"

{Sara is standing next to her in black lace covered gear}

Sara: "You know I don't mind not having an opponent. I didn't want to wrestle in the tournament anyway. I was just in the match for filler I told you that."

Tao: "Yeah, but Milan didn't have to take that to heart. {She crosses her arms} She's off the exec staff. She's no longer allowed to come to our meetings."

Sara: "I can't believe she took what I said....{she holds her hands up} "I recuse myself. I am not wrestling in the tournament. Serenity gets it by forfeit."

Tao: "That's very noble of you but she can't compete in the second round of matches."

Sara: "You know you could put Rage and Grace in againist Dante. I hate to say it but he's a vindictive bastard. It wouldn't be a reward per se..."

Tao: "No, they are out of it. Let's just see how the second round goes and then figure out what to do with the third and final round."

{When we come back to the ring we see Cody Jericho in the ring. He's wearing a black arm band and black gear in mourning for his friend. "Get Ready 2 Fly" Hits the p.a. and Matt Fox comes out to the ring. When the bell rings they lock up}}

Wyatt: "Cody Jericho's friend passed away a few days ago..."

Aaron: "So what it's not like he was a member of either roster, so who fucking cares?"

Wyatt: "You know you are a callous bastard! I happen to know for a fact that if he's a strong man who could have gone to Tao to ask to have his match put off so that he could attend his friend's funeral but no, he chose to wrestle this match in memory of his friend."

Aaron: "All he's done is lose what little focus he had as Matt is kicking his ass all over the ring. Why couldn't he let his angry bastard brother wrestle for him? Then Matt wouldn't be so damn smug!"

{Matt hits the Fatal Fox before locking on the Forever Fox}

Sierra: "The winner of your match and the next third round competitor, Matt Fox!"

Wyatt: "Now its time for the Main Event! Lacey Daniels takes on 1/2 of the tag champs..."

Aaron: "You're wrong, its 1/3 of the tag champs, Oktober Summers! The New Bitches are a pack! The champs are the definely beautiful Oktober Summers, the exoticly hot Jessica O'Bannon, and the world's most kick ass step-sister Danielle Delfontaine!"

Wyatt: "Why don't you suck up a little bit more? It's not like Lacey is without back up! She has Dusty and if you remember it was originally the Dynasty Divas tag titles. Titles that Lacey and Dusty's friends brought into SEF and then thrown down in FFE by The Fighting Foxes when they were crowned FFE's first tag champs."

{Aaron rolls his eyes as Pour Some Sugar on Me hits the p.a.}

Aaron: "Spare me the history lesson, Teach! I watch Extreme too. Lacey isn't all she's cracked up to be and if you paid attention to the call sheet both the New Bitches and Dusty O'bannon are banned from ringside."

{POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME now plays and the crowd boos louder now as Lacey walks out strutting as usual and paying more attention to her looks as Sierra introduces her.

And now making her way to the ring from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds, she is the former SEF International Champion........Lacey Daniels!

Lacey gets to the ring not even looking in and just heads up the steps, does her usual tease pretending to bend over the middle rope, but goes under instead. Lacey just stands up raising both her titles in the air to boos.}

Wyatt: "Interesting how the fans have no love for either team really. It'll be a match the fans will watch for the talent and the looks rather than any devotion to either opponent."

Oktober walks out to the ring looking as sexy as she can and she walks slow to the ring to let her fans injoy her and the music. Oktober gets in the ring and smiles at the fans as they love this wild bitch!

Aaron: "Jake O'Bannon is one lucky bastard! You know the rumor is or at least the one Dani's spreading is that Jake shares his woman with her."

{Wyatt looks at him weird}

Wyatt: "What the fuck are you on about?"

Aaron: "Just relating the one thing that makes me envy my sister! I would love to tap Oktober's fine ass!"

Sierra: "From Newport Beach California and 1/3 of the FFE tag team champions, Oktober Summers."

{The two go at it tooth and nail for several minutes before Oktober ducks a clothesline. Oktober catches herself on the ropes and flips backward in flying crossbody, knocking Lacey to the ground. She then hits a Makeover and trash talks Lacey a bit. She goes for a pin but Lacey kicks out. Oktober screams in frustration before hitting the Oktoberfest for the win. The New Bitches and Jake come out to celebrate with her as Lacey rolls out of the ring and almost decks Dusty who comes out to have her back. The two are cool as soon as Lacey realizes its her best friend. Demon Speeding hits the P.A. as Tao comes out}

Tao: "You know I've decided to try something different. See if the fans like it. Next week I'm letting a FFE superstar call the shots for Wildside. The main event of next week's Wildside will have The New Bitches vs The Dynasty Divas for the tag titles in a cage match."

{Wyatt stands up with a microphone}

Wyatt: "Who is the first host?"

Tao: "As much as I am concerned about this, we did draw names. So next week, your guest host will be Johnny Camaro."

{The show fades on a video tribute of Johnny Camaro to his theme Save Me.}

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF