sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Burnout 16 {9/15/12}

Started by sopshowtime69, December 03, 2014, 08:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

September 15th, 2012

Its Saturday night in the Crisler Arena which is packed full of fans ready to see a show. "Tear Away" by Drowning Pool plays over the pa pumping up the volume more as Jack Hines at ringside says.

Welcome to Burnout here in the Crisler Arena where every match has no rules to hold anyone back, so let's get to the fucking action while I smoke this joint!

And Jack lighting up puffs away awaiting the action with the crowd.

The Rockstar v. Xanthus

Rockstar won a lock up, but got schooled to the mat by Xanthus who soon turned to his reckless air assault hitting the Gangsta Splash for the win.

Here is your winner...............Xanthus!

The GM gets up grabbing a mic to say.

Yo Jack Hines, my brother, your in charge of Burnout while I go take a break to be with my girl.

And he just drops the mic rolling out heading to the back as "The Way I Am" plays. Jack still smoking just says.

Awesome!

Shane Ewing v. John Carter

Shane flying at John with punches who ducks to the ropes springing off for a spear. Shane leapfrogging spins into a heel kick sending John down. Shane running the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick to John's head pulls him up into an irish whip. John coming back gets hit with the Ewing Pride and Shane goes for the pin, ONE................TWO.............THREE!

Here is your winner.......Shane Ewing!

"Voices" by Chris Young plays as Shane rolls out heading to the back looking at the fans with a sneer. He heads to the back where we find Cool Jay Lou ready for his match next. Shane comes walking by him bumping his shoulder into Jay who remains calm saying.

Hey dude, cheer up, ya won one finally. Not like losing is a big deal, then again your not Cool Jay Lou!

Jay doing his thumb point as he says his name walks off to the ring.

Steve Weigel v. Cool Jay Lou

Weigel winning a lock up wrestles jay down with a side headlock, then tbrings him up into an irish whip and tries the Suicide Kick. Jay ducking hits a spinning heel kick, then heads to the top for the West Coast Splash. Steve rolling out of the way let's Jay crash to the mat and Shane Ewing slides in attacking Weigel with punches, pulls him up and nails the Ewing Pride.

Here is your winner by disqualification..........Steve Weigel!

Shane smirking at that as Jay gets up holding his ribs, but gets a kick to the midsection and given the Ewing Pride. Shane rolling out heads to the back to boos as Jack Hines smoking another joint says.

Shane taking offense to Jay earlier apparently and causing Jay to lose by DQ when he attacked Weigel, interesting!?!

Main Event
The Hardcore Championship Match
Skylar Moon v. Salman Van Dam

SVD winning a lock up sends Skylar to a corner, then runs in leaping up for a splash. Skylar ducking down and out of the ring while SVD lands on the turnbuckles and leaps off with a splash taking Skylar down on the floor. He gets up pulling Skylar up for a ddt, but gets rammed into the ringpost bouncing the back of his head off the steel with a thud. Skylar pulling a singapore cane from under the ring starts unloading with shots to the ribs, then delivers a reverse russian leg sweep using the cane slamming SVD's face to the floor. Skylar on her feet smacks the cane across SVD's back, then kneels down choking him with it. She pulls SVD up into the Moon Drop, then makes the pin right there on the floor, ONE....................TWO...................THREE!

Here is your winner and new Hardcore Champion.........Skylar Moon!

"Say My Name Right" plays as Skylar grabs her title heading out of the ring to the back acting all thuggish as Jack Hines says.

Skylar picking up a good win here winning the THC Title and next week she defends it against SVD in a TLC match. Have a nice night everyone!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF