sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF-Your Vote Annual Awards 2 {12/31/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 04, 2014, 01:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

December 31st, 2005

Our cameras start rolling tonight on the eve of the new year and we open up inside of the Cobo Center located right in Detroit, Michigan. Inside we find a crowd of fans in front of a stage, the first couple rows of seats though are filled with superstars and divas of SEF, present and past, plus the staff of SEF is there too. The stage has just a podium with a couple mics sticking out from it and we soon hear music hitting the pa, Cowboy by Kid Rock that is and out walks Shane Mack in a casual suit with a smile on his face. He walks up to the podium and looks out at all his fellow wrestlers, all the fans behind them, then the music dies down and Mack speaks.

Shane Mack: Whasss uuppp all ya all people, fans, wrestlers, welcome to SEF's awards show. Tonight were gonna find out just who were the best of 2004 and I am your host for the evening, so let sget this party started. Our first categorey to begin with will be the rookie of 2004, the one who showed the most promise to be a big name in SEF. Our nominees were Matt Matlock, David Blade, DeeJay George, BulletProof, Serial Thriller, Cassidy Michaels, Erika Valverde, Derek Helms, Jackal, Ashley, Gato, AVD, and Tommy2Cool. All had their moments, every one of them showed something in them, but only one was voted by all of you to be the most promised and here he is, The Serial Thriller!   

Soul Survivor by Young Jeesy hits the pa now as Thriller gets up from his chair and heads up on stage. He wears a casual suit as well and shakes hands with Mack, gets his awards trophy, a gold figure with trunks on doing a muscle pose. Mack steps to the side and Thriller stands at the podium.

Serial Thriller: Wow, the rookie of SEF I was, I came in at the end of the year and did make a hell of an impact. Teamed with Mack then, tited the longest reign for the North American Title, put on some great matches, so thank you for recognizing my talents and here's to the future.   

Thriller holds his trophy up, then he heads off the stage back to his chair as Mack takes his spot again.

Shane Mack: And now on with the show, our couples award, the shut up and kiss me award for 2004. We had a few couples, Xavier and Cassie, myself and Whitney, Gato and Shalina Starr, Thriller and Erika, plus David Blade and Cassidy Michaels. Some of them didn't last long, some lasted quite longer than the year did. The winners though must have been good together cause we won the last time, myself and Whitney are the couple of last year.   

Always by Saliva hits the pa as Whitney seems shocked, but relaxes, then gets up and walks up on stage next to Mack. They have their trophy on the podium and Mack lets Whitney speak first.

Whitney Marret: It was a fun year we had, SEF has always been that way though and this year was no different and the next years shouldn't be either.   

Shane Mack: Hell yea, SEF may have had a rough start, but we soon rose up and beat every company out, we proved our elite status and now we can ride it out for as long as we want.   

Whitney Marret: Very true, we've done well and seem to be running-   

Mack pulls Whitney back and dips her down laying a long kiss on her. She wraps her arms around him and the crowd, the stars are all cheering. Mack soon lets Whitney up and gives her the trophy as she heads back to her seat.

Shane Mack: So back to our show, the most anticipated returns of 2004. Some of the people making returns were myself although I never came back as big as I wanted. DeeJay George was another, Julie as herself and diguised as Scorpion, Jackal, and Cassidy Michaels were all nominees. The one voted as the most anticipated was The Jackal.   

Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits the pa as Jackal comes walking up on stage. He stands in front of the podium with his trphy in hand.

The Jackal: feels good to be honored for something in SEF. I ended my time here earlier this year, but its time in this business I'll never forget as it helped make me who I am, so thank you for this.   

Jackal smiles and walks back to his seat as Mack takes the spot again.

Shane Mack: Ok, well next up is the best match of 2004, seven were nominated and only one named the best. We have had so many memorable matches in SEF's history, the first time chooing one was hard and the second as well, this time is no different. We have put on some fantastic matches here. The ones we narrowed it down to wer ethe DOGG Fight between myself and DJ when we merged the SEF and DOGG Titles. The Prison Yard match between Matlock and myself, the Elimination Chamber at November To Remember where Fate won. There was the House of Hardcore bout between Matlock and D-Von, the Hardcore match between Xavier and Gaot back in DOGG, the Hardcore Hell between myself and D-Von, and that Dog Collar match between Thor and David Blade. We probably should have had more and I wish we could name more than one the best. In SEF we have had hundreds of awesome matches, but the best of last year involved myself and Matt Matlock, SummerSlam, Prison Yard, it was great.   

Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach hits the pa as Matlock comes walking up now sharing the spot with Mack.

Shane Mack: We did give a great match, voted as the best by our peers and fans.   

Matt Matlock: We ever have a sequel it'll be with a different ending, but just as great.   

Shane Mack: We'll see!   

Matt smirks and starts back to his seat, but Mack motions for him to stay.

Shane Mack: And next up is the fueds of 2004, we had quite a few, from myself and Matt, myself and DJ, Xavier and Gato, D-Von and Matt, Whitney and Cassie, and many more. Damn, DJ and Jackal, Whitney and Cassidy, Matt and Blade, Scorpion and Blade, plus an ol' school stable fued between Da Gangstas and Mafia Kingz, my boys messed 'em up good. A lot of good memories and great rivalries, the best fued was between myself and Matlock. We started at the start of the year and finished with the Prison Yard match.   

Matt Matlock: Figures we would be picked for both, but as I said, a different outcome may come from us again.   

Mack just shrugs as Matt heads off stage and back to his seat now.

Shane Mack: And on to our best team of 2004. We had the Dudleyz, the New Diamonds, myself and Whitney, Xavier and DJ, plus Triple X. Tag division hasn't always been the best, but we done ok and we had some good matches, our best team of '04 is the team of myself and Whitney Marret.   

System by Linkin Park hits and Whitney comes up stage once again and stands with Mack.

Whitney Marret: We must of had a great year together, best couple and best team, mean were great together.   

Shane Mack: It would seem so and stay right here as I announce our next award, the Diva of 2004. Cassie and yourself were nominess along with Julie, Courtney, and Patricia, but only one woman was voted unaminously and that was Whitney Marret, you baby!   

Whitney gets a huge smile as he trophy is brought to her and she hugs Mack.

Whitney Marret: Oh my god, this wonderful, thank you, everyone, thank you for this.   

Mack gives her kiss and Whitney heads back down to her seat.

Shane Mack: The last one, Superstar of the year, who was the best of 2004 and well we had four nominess, all three of the Dudleyz, Bubba, D-Von, and Spike, plus myself, all of us were nominated. All did well, my props to the Dudleyz, but it was I who was voted the superstar of 2004.   

Mack gets his trophy and holds it in the air getting some cheers.

Shane Mack: We had a great year of 2004 and this past year was great as well. As Thriller said, to the future and let it shine like we always have, now get up here ya all.   

All of the superstars and divas of SEF come up on stage now, the staff as well, they all stand next to each other and stand tall for the fans who cheer them on. Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie plays over the pa as we come to an end and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF