sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF-Your Vote Annual Awards 3 {2/16/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 04, 2014, 01:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

February 16th, 2006

So here we are in Detroit, Michigan and we open up outside the Cobo Center. Out view soon changes to inside, but not the Arena part, we open up in the Hall and were inside one of the large Banquet rooms where a stage is set up with a podium and a table next to it has several trophies on it. There are several chairs lined up in front of the stage and occupying the first couple rows is every one of the superstars and divas currently signed to SEF, active or unactive, plus some old hall of famers are there as well. The staff is sat behind them all and the rest of the chairs are filled by fans. Along the sides of the room we see fans standing with security keeping them back, photographers kneel down ready for pictures and we soon turn back to the stage where the Owner of SEF, Sean Martin comes walking out dressed in a suit. He approaches the podium and speaks now.

Sean Martin: Welcome everyone to our annual awards show and yes I know we just did one this past December to honor everyone from 2004. Shows like this should be done a month or two after the year they honor, so we were behind and plus today is the four year annerversary of SEF. Now I didn't come to SEF till last summer, I haven't experienced near what some of you have, so I won't go on about memories I don't have. I will say SEF is truly top notch and its not myself who runs it that way, its the wrestlers who perform at a level to keep it that way. Now let's get on with the show and see who stood out this past year. First up to find out is the best match of 2005, but I gotta say we had so many great matches that narrowing down to pick nominees was so hard to do. Everyone voting didn't really pick the same match, so it wa sno landslide, but here it is, the match picked as the best, it was from Guolty As Charged, the Fatal Four Way for the World Title. Shane Mack who was under the disguise of Scorpion takes on Strife, D-Von Dudley, and Whitney Marret. Whitney emerging the winner and marking her rise to the top of SEF. So you four, come on up!   

Sean reaches for the trophies now setting them on the podium as we see all four of the match participants make their way up. Mack is in a casual white suit, no tie, and a pair of glasses. Whitney has on a gold dress cut slightly low and matching high heels. D-Von is wearing a tux and Strife wears just a suit with no tie. They all get their seperate trophy from Sean, then stand in a group in front of the podium.

Strife: I've been in and out of SEF for nearly four years, company has been good to me, I been on top, and being recognized on nights like this means a lot. I hope to make it make in the ring, but we'll have to see as I just don't know if I can. Its been a pleasure and I love ya all.   

Strife heads off the stage now as D-Von steps forward.

D-Von: Its an honor being a part of the best match, us four went out there like we would have for any show and gave all we had. I don't know what to say, feels good and all, I'm hoping to get back on top once again, testify!   

D-Von smiles and holds up the trophy before heading off stage now. Whitney steps forward and Mack hops over sliding an arm around here slyly.

Whitney Marret: The night I became the first woman to wear the World Title, made my mark as a woman rising in success. It felt unbelievable and to work with the great talent in the ring that night was an honor as well.   

Shane Mack: Yea, especially this great talent next to ya!   

Mack smirks and gets a laugh out of everyone in the room.

Whitney Marret: Whatever you say dear. But seriously, the match was great and I feel incredible to have been a part of the best match last year, thank you all.   

Shane Mack: It was great, so many last year we had and this year we'll have more.   

Mack and Whitney both head off stage now as Sean steps back to the podium.

Sean Martin: A great match that was, but up next we got the rookie of 2005, quite a few nominees and some names of some good wrestlers, but the man voted by all of you as the rising star is Ryan Cross!   

Sean reaches down to grabs the right trophy as we see Ryan stands up and head for the stage, everyone in the room clapping for him. He gets up on stage and is wearing a casual suit and he soon steps to the podium soon and shakes Sean's hand, then takes his trophy and turns to face the room.

Ryan Cross: Feels good to be named rookie of the year, guess what I did last year proved that Ryan Cross is going to be a big name of SEF, one day the top name!   

Ryan holds the trophy up now, then walks of stage as Sean steps back to the podium.

Sean Martin: Ok, few words from Ryan, now on to our next award. We had a few couples last year who showcased their romance, but like the last few years this couple took the award again despite being in one of the biggest fueds, the shut up and kiss me awards goes to Shane Mack and Whitney Marret!   

Mack and Whitney get up and head on to the stage as Sean gets the trophies and hands them over.

Shane Mack: What's this make now, four years in a row, oh hey, that's SEF has been going for, guess ya can't outshine us huh?   

Whitney Marret: Guess not, I suppose we are the dominant couple, the extreme dominant couple that is!   

Mack smirks and grabs Whitney tipping her back and laying a long kiss on her getting a huge cheer from everyone. he lets Whitney up and she is blushing now, then they walk off stage.

Sean Martin: Guess those two are set to be a couple this year, least their happy. Our next award is for the most anticipated return. Honestly, we didn't have many returns to SEF last year, least none that were built up and anticipated, but we had a few and the one man coming back the biggest was The Serial Thriller.   

Sean reaches down for a trophy again as Thriller gets up from his chair and comes strutting up on stage. He shakes Sean's hand and grabs the trophy, then leans in to the mic.

Serial Thriller: I didn't do much as my life has been dragging downwards a bit, but one day I will return to SEF to be active and The Serial Thriller will become one with this company!   

Thriller steps down now as everyone claps and some cheer. Sean steps back up now.

Sean Martin: It would be nice to see ya back Thriller, so do what ya gotta do ok. Now then, next award is for the best tag team of 2005 and well at one point I took the titles out of action. I admit now I shouldn't have done that as the division has been down before, but a company needs to keep them if they have them. We did have some good teams hold the titles and you voted this team as the best, The team of Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley.   

Whitney is seen walking up on stage as is Spike who is wearing a tux. he gets up next to Whitney and Sean hands them their trophies.

Whitney Marret: A third trophy, best tag team with Spike, and we are not done as team, not by a longshot.   

Spike Dudley: No were not, but its very fun so far. We had one good run as champs and hopefully we get another.   

Whitney Marret: I second that one Spike, the Dominant Extremists are here to stay!   

The two raise their hands in the air now, then they hug each other and walk off stage.

Sean Martin: A great team those two are and well deserving if that award. But now on to an award for the best fued, the favorite of 2005 and I gotta say we had some good ones. I myself though Mack and Whitney would have been the best and it was close, but you all voted and the favorite fued of 2005 did involved Mack actually, Mack and Sandman!   

We see Mack get up with a smirk and Sandman stands up too, he wears a t-shirt and jeans and drinks a beer. The two head up on stage where Sean hands them their trophies.

Shane Mack: Hell yea, one of the most brutal of all time and here we are being honored for it. Guess that best of seven truly paid off.   

Sandman finish his beer and sets the can on the podium.

Sandman: Hey Mack, we did awesome last year, your fucking insane in the ring, but I'm crazy and who says were done?   

Shane Mack: No one?!   

Mack and Sandman go nose to nose now, Mack chewing some gum and smacking cocky like as Sandman just snarls.

Sean Martin: C'mon guys, save it for the ring, not tonight!   

Sean tries to get between the two and we soon see Troy come up on stage and motion for them to sit which they soon do and order is restored.

Sean Martin: No wonder they were voted best, but we got two more awards still and ya know, I outta do them together. For the past three years these two have been voted the best of SEF, the best Diva and the best Superstar, so here they are, Whitney Marret and Shane Mack!   

Whitney jumps up as if its her first time and Mack just calmly gets up, almost in a sliding, slick motion. They get up on stage and get their trophies from Sean, then stand at the podium.

Whitney Marret: Four years straight as the number one diva in SEF, this feels incredible, I can't believe it, but then again I know I've worked hard to get here, so I can. I love you all and thank you all and I will never stop giving my best!   

Mack gives her a kiss on the cheek, then leans in to the mic.

Shane Mack: Loyalty pays off, giving your all pays off. Let all the critics continue on over this, but until I am put down and proven I don't deserve this, I'm a take it again next year!   

Mack grins devilishly and turns to Whitney, but we see someone come on to stage and get between the two. He has short black hair, a goattee to match and he is wearing just jeans, a button up polo shirt, and a leather jacket, looks almost like Vince Russo from the mid 90's. Sean steps up now wondering who this guy is. Whitney steps around them next to Mack who waits up on stage wondering what is going on.

Bill McLane: SEF, just so ya know, my name is Bill McLane, most call me Sly. My business here tonight is one that concerns the future of SEF as I have been tipped off on something that Sean Martin here is planning to announce. So Sean, why don't you get on with it and I'll then let you in on what I have for you.   

Sean Martin: You right about my announcement, but how you fou-   

Sean stops and looks at Mack who smirks, obviously it was probably him.

Sean Martin: Well, I have an idea now. Anyways, to everyone in this room, part of why I did this show tonight is because after four years of being broadcast on MSN, they have decided we are too hardcore for them. They informed me of this at the start of the year, that they were cancelling our show from there network, they stated that they got hundreds of other smalltime companies that will conform to what they want, so they dropped us. I don't have anything I can do, no amount of money will pay them off, it'd take me months to find some other network, so I have to close SEF.   

The wrestlers and fans are getting loud now, the fans booing.

Bill McLane: Hold up, I knew this as well and I am here not buy SEF myself, but as a representative of someone else who even I don't know his name, what he looks like, nothing. But he assured me the deal is legite, he has the money, he has a network set up, a well known local station at that, the one called FOX and we got a timeslot on Monday at Midnight. If your willing Sean, sell SEF to him, its all set up and we can go in private right nowto do this.   

Sean Martin: I don't know, I've grown to love SEF, I-   

Sly leans over whispering into Sean's ear. His eyes light up now and he smiles.

Sean Martin: That much, for SEF.   

Bill McLane: Yea man, you ready to do this now?   

Sean Martin: Hell yea, let's go!   

Bill McLane: Alright, but first. Everyone, SEF staff, champions, even the card this Monday, none of it changes. Your all still here if you wish to be here, nothing changes, but this, the way we conduct our business, our product. The word extreme in SEF is going to be used like never before, so the only change is, well, to steal a word from elsewhere, our attitude! By the way, I am your Commissioner, the Owner will oversee SEF, but will only contact myself and by phone at that.   

Sly and Sean walk off the stage now and head out of the room with security keeping them by themselves. Mack and Whitney are off the stage now and the rest of the wrestlers stand now talking amongst themselves, the staff doing the same and the whole room buzzing over what just happened, the huge news of MSN dropping SEF and on the 4th anneversary. Maybe we'll find out more on Extreme about the Owner, about the whole situation, who knows, but this our last viewing off MSN before we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF