sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Showstoppa {1/25/13}

Started by tim, December 04, 2014, 11:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

tim

January 25th, 2013

As the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, South Carolina was in the process of getting the night started for their first ever live event involving Showstoppa Extreme Federation (SEF), General Manager (Tim Stone) was inside the SEF production truck making sure that everything went on without error. Inside the arena, the SEF crew (Commentator: Nick Miller, Ring Announcer: Samantha Winters, Timekeeper: Nick Miller, and Photographer: Tom Walker) began making their way to ringside and into their positions. As time grew closer for the night's show, Friday Showstoppa, to begin airing live on national television, images began appearing over multiple television screens which would become the show's introduction video.

Showstoppa Extreme Federation

Presents

Friday night SHOWSTOPPA

Live: North Charleston, South Carolina

Venue: North Charleston Coliseum

<music video>

As the video ended, a live camera would cut inside the sold out North Charleston Coliseum as fireworks would be seen and heard along with the cheers of the crowd. The theme music (________ by ________) could also be heard. The welcoming voices from the commentary team are then heard as a live camera begins to pan across the arena while fans with various signs are seen.

<Nick Miller> "Welcome everyone to an historic night, welcome everyone to the very first Friday night SHOWSTOPPA"!!

The live camera then cuts to the commentary table as a computer generated box appears on the screen with the name of the commentator before disappearing.

<Nick Miller> "Thank you for joining us as SEF comes to you live from our new home here in the beautiful city of North Charleston, South Carolina". "No need to adjust your television sets, I'm indeed here alone". "While I'm sure you're all used to seeing me with Black Bob on Wednesday night WAR, it appears that I'll be taking this job solo for the time being". "Now tonight we will see a tournament to ensure a Showstoppa Heavyweight Champion". "Those who may remember, it was our General Manager Tim Stone who put this together as he unseemingly has the team of Shane Mack, Cool Jay Lou, Mesa, and Bill Roberts (Impact X) in his back pocket". "Tonight's tournament sees all members of this team fighting to become the first ever Showstoppa Heavyweight Champion". "Now with that said, let's get on with the night (holding his hand to his ear) I'm getting word that we're going to hear from the General Manager himself so let's take it to the ring".

The live camera cuts from Nick at ringside to inside the ring where Samantha Winters is standing with a microphone in her hand while a referee is standing beside her. As the timekeeper (Nick Miller) sounds the bell to begin the night, the crowd erupts with cheers as Samantha follows with the nights first introduction.

<Samantha Winters> "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome coming to the ring at this time, he is the General Manager of Friday night Showstoppa....Tim Stone".

The live camera cuts from Samantha to the entrance tunnel. The sound of (entrance theme) begins playing across the arena speakers. Seconds later, Tim steps from out behind the curtain and onto the stage and looks across the crowd. He first waves before walking down the ramp and through the aisle towards the ring. On the way, he shakes a few hands before reaching the ring. As he steps up the steel steps and onto the apron, he gives One (1) last wave before stepping through the ropes and steps inside the ring. As he meets with Samantha, he shakes her hand and waits until she steps out the ring before speaking to the crowd. As his music begins to fade away, he lifts the microphone to speak.

[TS] "Welcome everyone"! "I'm happy you all came". "Without you, this night couldn't be possible". "Without you, none of us would be here". "So with that said, I want to say thank you". "Now I don't want to toot my own horn, but I put together tonight a card that I'm sure you all will like". "Yes it involves all the members of Impact X, but I'm sure that you all will enjoy". "Tonight will mark not just the debut of Friday night Showstoppa but tonight will be the night the crowning of a Heavyweight champion".

The crowd reacts with cheers and whistles.

[TS] "Now, I'm sure you all are die-hard fans of SEF so I know you all pay attention to the other shows". "Let me be the first to tell you that this show will be nothing like those". "This show will be exciting and with plenty of action". "This show will be One (1) that you can go back and tell everyone that you witnessed something new and amazing and exciting". "This show....

He stops in mid-sentence and looks out at the crowd.

[TS] "This show will be just what I want it to be and that's THE BEST"!! "I came here to help out Viper, Whitney Marret, and Frank E. Dangerously". "Those of you who don't know my past, look it up". "I've battled with some companies who seemed unbeatable and I stood toe-to-toe with them". "I made some wise decisions and turned out very profitable". "Now I'm back here because of that thing called the "wrestling bug". "So now that I'm back in business, let's get down to business".

He looks outside the ring at Samantha who's sitting in a chair.

[TS] "If you don't mind, Samantha, I'll do the honors for this One (1)". "Introducing first, at a combined weight of 425 lbs., they are the team of Shane Mack and Bill Roberts"!

As Tim lowers the microphone, the music of "Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine begins to play across the arena. As both Shane and Bill are inside the ring, Tim continues with the introduction as the music continues to play.

[TS] "And their opponents, making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 445 lbs., they are the team of Mesa and Cool Jay Lou collectively known as the "West Coast Connection"!!

As all Four (4) individuals are in the ring, they each shake hands and then shake hands with Tim Stone who then brings over the referee assigned to the match. Tim gives the men a final pep talk.

[TS] "Now I know I'm not Viper and certainly not Whitney, so whatever you do, keep it clean and let's give these people a great show".

After his talk, Tim exits the ring and walks over to sit beside Nick Miller at the commentary table. As the referee signals the bell to begin the match, the timekeeper rings the bell and the match begins.

Match #1

Shane Mack & Bill Roberts

vs.

Cool Jay Lou & Mesa

As the bell rings, the match begins with Bill Roberts squaring off with Mesa.

<Nick Miller> "Here we go, Four (4) members of Impact X in a match against each other".

Roberts and Mesa lock-up and the Two (2) battles for strength. Mesa uses his quickness to send Roberts to the mat.

<Nick Miller> "If this isn't excitement then you don't know excitement". "It's not every day that you get to see these great athletes in action".

As Roberts stands to his feet, he's quickly met by a clothesline. Mesa picks up Roberts by his hair and appears to pull him back towards his corner but Roberts slips out. He then connects with an Enzuigiri that barely grazes Mesa. Quick to react, Mesa catches his foot and stomps the knee of Roberts to the mat. Mesa manages to tag Cool Jay Lou and the Two (2) begin to double-team Roberts as the referee tries to maintain order. CJL picks up Roberts and pushes him into the ropes and follows by a spear to the midsection. Roberts falls to the mat as CJL delivers a leg drop across the neck. Shane Mack shakes his head and finally has enough and makes his way around the ring and pulls Mesa off of the apron and the Two (2) begin to have words. Inside the ring, the referee tries to break up the conversation as does CJL. Roberts reaches his feet and comes behind CJL. Having enough of the conversation, Shane Mack slides into the ring and begins talking with Roberts and CJL. The referee turns around and tries to get Shane Mack out of the ring and allows Bill Roberts to be double-teamed by both members of the West Coast Connection. Shane grabs the referee and turns him around and he sees Roberts laying on the mat as W.C.C is standing over his body as nothing happened. The referee regains order as Shane makes Roberts exit the ring and Mesa looks at CJL. Shane motions for Roberts to come back in the ring and they begin to make a mockery of what's going on. They each play the game "Rock, Paper, Scissor" and the "loser" steps back against the ropes. With Shane Mack and Mesa left in the game, Shane wins the hand and Mesa lays down on the mat. Shane slowly makes his way down to the mat and barely covers Mesa as the referee begins to count.

The bell sounds as Mesa jumps up to his feet and congratulates Shane on his victory and acts as if he was just in a battle. Bill Roberts and Cool Jay Lou also congratulate Mack on his win.

Winners: Shane Mack & Bill Roberts

As the Four (4) embrace in a celebration hug, a replay of the pinfall appears to the television audience.

<Nick Miller> "I'm sorry fans, this match had me at a loss". "The only thing I could do is sit back and watch just like you". "This team, Impact X, just put SEF in their place". "We all thought that maybe there would be tension going into this match but it goes to show you just what bond these Four (4) have". "I can only imagine now what the rest of the night will hold".

A live camera cuts to ringside where General Manager Tim Stone is sitting next to the announce table. A camera man stands in front of Tim as he looks into the camera and begins to speak.

[TS] "Well, there you have it". "I said it would be an exciting night and did I deliver or not"? "Now with that said, it will be Shane Mack taking on Bill Rogers in the next match".

All members of Impact X are still standing in the ring looking at ringside while Tim Stone is speaking.

[TS] "Now I know you all are a group but Mesa and Cool Jay Lou, you both need to go take a shower and get ready for your match as you will face each other after this match".

Mesa and CJL look at each other and then at Shane and Roberts. Shane assures them that everything will be alright as they exit the ring.

[TS] "Now you Two (2) can take a breather as we get another referee out here, so you (pointing at the referee in the ring) may leave the ring".

The referee looks confused but abides and leaves the ring. Both Shane and Bill begin to stretch as another referee begins to run towards the ring. Tim looks at Samantha Winters sitting on the other side of the announce table and motions for her to speak.

Match #2

Shane Mack vs. Bill Roberts

<Samantha> "The following match will be the winner of the previous match between Shane Mack and Bill Roberts".

As the timekeeper rings the bell to start the next match, both Shane and Bill shake hands before locking up. Roberts backs Shane towards the ropes as the referee gets between them to break them up. Shane holds up his hands as Roberts backs away.

<Nick Miller> "Fans, this looks like it's going to be a standard match between these Two (2)".

Roberts tries for a test of strength so Mack agrees and they begin to lock hands. It appears that they are evenly match until Shane puts his foot on the calf of Roberts and takes him to the ground. From there, Shane straddles Roberts and holds his shoulders to the mat as the referee quickly jumps into position.

Roberts bridges out of the First pinfall of the match. Shane smiles as does Rogers and the Two (2) lock up once again. Shane then begins to back Roberts up towards the ropes. He lets go before the referee can get between them and then Shane yells at him.

<Shane Mack> "Come on, Bill"!

Bill then charges at Shane and Shane outsmarts him with a drop-toe-hold and then quickly puts on a side-headlock. Roberts counters out and pulls Shane's arm behind his back and digs his knee into his side. The referee slides into position to check on Shane as the camera catches Mack's face as he's a bit shocked that he was just out wrestled. Shane struggles to his feet as Roberts still has an arm bar on him but then uses his other arm to elbow Roberts in the midsection. Once free, Shane runs to the ropes and then delivers a shoulder block to Roberts knocking him to the mat. Shane quickly follows with an elbow but misses. Roberts stands up and picks Shane up into a slam but is blocked and while Shane tries to counter, Roberts delivers an arsenal of knee lifts which staggers Shane. The fans, seeing the great action, begin to chant "THIS IS AWESOME".

<Nick Miller> "You got that right, fans, this has turned into a great match between Two (2) members of Impact X".

Seeing Shane a little dazed, Roberts picks up Shane as to deliver a DDT but is blocked and Shane counters with his own move, a snap suplex. Roberts hits the mat hard and Shane floats over and begins to hook on his version of a crossface, in which his knee is in the side of the head of Roberts. As the referee asks Roberts if he wants to stop, he manages to shift his weight and roll back but is caught and Shane rolls him up for a pinfall. The referee is in position.

Roberts kicks out just before the Three (3) count and the crowd reacts with a sigh of relief and the expression on Shane's face tells that he thought he had Roberts pinned. The Two (2) stand to their feet and begin again as they tie-up with now Roberts dropping down and what appeared to look like a spear takedown as he lays on top of Shane. Roberts begins to pound on Shane as the referee attempts to pull him off.

<Nick Miller> "Wow, I didn't think I would see this". "Those blows look like they're connecting with a purpose".

As Roberts backs up and it appears that Shane is standing to his feet, Roberts walks over to pick up Shane but Shane tackles him to the ground and begins to pound on him with fists and elbows. The referee begins to count in order for the beating to stop. Shane uses his feet to push Roberts off of him and rolls over to his stomach and stands to his feet. He then charges at Roberts as to tackle him again but this time Roberts slips and falls behind the referee who gets caught with the tackle and is taken down.

<Nick Miller> "Wow"! "The referee is down". "What does this mean for Impact X"?

Just as Nick spoke those words, the remaining members of Impact X (Mesa & Cool Jay Lou) make their way onto the stage and watch the match in progress.

<Nick Miller> "What are they doing here"? "I hope it's just to watch but with the referee down, you never know".

Shane and Roberts stand to their feet and look at the fallen referee and they shrug their shoulders and then continue to battle each other. As Roberts runs towards Shane, he ducks and sends Roberts into the turnbuckle which knocks him backwards. Catching Roberts as he falls, the referee is slowly coming to as Shane quickly rolls up Roberts for the pinfall. The referee begins to count.

The referee rolls over and waves his arm in the air to signal the bell and it rings as Mesa and CJL run down to the ring. Both Roberts and Shane stand to their feet as they're physically exhausted. From the outside of the ring, the words of Samantha are heard.

<Samantha Winters> "Here is your winner...Shane Mack"!

The crowd is torn between cheers and boos as Shane raises his hand in victory but then extends his hand to Bill Roberts. Roberts lowers his head but then shakes Shane's hand and the Two (2) hug. Mesa and CJL both raise the hands of Shane and Bill and they all congratulate each other. Still sitting at ringside, Tim Stone stands to his feet and begins applauding the effort of both men. He then picks up a microphone and then announces the next match.

[TS] "Great job guys, that was a good match". "Congratulations Shane, Lou and Mesa, you're next". "I take it that you're both rested so since you're in the ring, let's get a new referee out here".

Shane and Bill look at the referee and then at Tim and shrug their shoulders.

[TS] "It's okay, things like that happen". "Now I expect to see some great things in this match so CJL and Mesa, you Two (2) tear the roof off of this place". "Get me a referee and ring the bell".

As a referee runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, he signals for the bell and it sounds. The match then begins.

Match #3

Cool Jay Lou vs. Mesa

Mesa and CJL shake hands before they circle around the ring and then lock-up inside a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Mesa pulls CJL into a side headlock and quickly takes him to the ground. CJL bounces back quickly with a float over and catches Mesa inside a head-scissor. CJL quickly escapes and they stand to their feet. The crowd reacts with applause at both men. Mesa sends CJL into the ropes and connects with a dropkick sending CJL tumbling towards the ropes. He falls through them and to the outside of the ring. Mesa quickly reacts and runs towards the ropes and delivers a baseball slide to the outside. CJL sees it and pulls Mesa outside to the floor. Mesa tries to block a series of kicks but a few connect. CJL picks up Mesa and sets him up on his shoulders as what looks as a reverse-fireman's carry. He then drops Mesa with the back of his head hitting the apron. As Mesa lays on the ground holding his head, CJL slides into the ring as the referee begins to count.

Mesa begins to move and looks up at the referee. He sees the referee counting and starts getting to his feet faster.

Mesa slides in the ring and breaks the count. CJL walks over to pick up Mesa but is met with a stiff kick to the leg. Mesa pulls himself up to his feet by the aid of the ropes. Once he gets his bearings, he begins to chop and kick at CJL. Mesa pulls the tights of CJL and tosses him through the ropes and back to the outside. Mesa then begins to climb the ropes but then jumps down. He looks out at the crowd and they begin to chant.

"MESA...MESA...MESA..."

He nods his head and then runs to the opposite side of the ring. With CJL still outside the ring, the referee tries to get him back inside while turning to glance at Mesa. In the corner, Mesa begins to run and quickly climbs the turnbuckle and flips off the top rope out onto CJL. They crash to the floor.

<Nick Miller> "I can't believe it"! "They're putting their bodies on the line for a shot at becoming champion".

The crowd in unison begins chanting "HOLY $H!T" and whistling while a replay begins to show across the screen.

<Nick Miller> "Wow"! "Watch as Mesa comes off the ropes". "He's at least Ten (10) or Fifteen (15) feet in the air".

The replay cuts back to the live action and both men are slow getting to their feet. As they both roll into the ring, the referee stands back with his hands on his head as if he hasn't an idea what to do. They begin to crawl to each other and help each other to their feet when CJL delivers a standing heel-kick to Mesa and knocks him down. Unstable himself, CJL stumbles backwards but regains his composure and delivers a sliding dropkick to the mid-section of Mesa. CJL then follows with a leg drop and begins to taunt at the crowd. As the referee checks on Mesa but is pushed out the way by CJL. As he tries to lift Mesa to his feet, Mesa rolls CJL up in an inside-cradle. The referee counts.

CJL kicks out and Mesa grabs his head as if he knew it was close. Mesa picks up CJL and pushes him back towards the corner and picks him up and sits him on the top turnbuckle. He looks him in the eye and says something that what sounded like "I'm sorry to do this" but is then met with a thumb to the eye. CJL wraps his legs around Mesa's neck and twirls around as to deliver a reverse-Frankensteiner but is instead met by the impact of the mat below as Mesa power bombs CJL. Mesa collapses on CJL as the ref is in position.

CJL places his foot on the rope but the referee continues counting.

The bell rings and the fans erupt with cheers. The sound of the ring announcer's voice is then heard.

<Samantha Winters> "The winner of the match....Mesa"!

<Nick Miller> "What a match"! "I can't believe it but his foot was on the rope". "The referee didn't see it but his foot was clearly on the rope". "Now I wonder, what will General Manager say about this"? "I wonder what the rest of Impact X will say about this but clearly this was an amazing match".

Mesa is met by the other members of Impact X with celebration on their mind. Their celebration is cut short as from ringside General Manager Tim Stone gets on the microphone and begins to talk.

[TS] "What a match, what a match". "You impressed me". "Not only do you have what it takes to be Tag Team Champion but now you're One (1) step closer at becoming Heavyweight Champion". "Now I'm sure that you're pretty banged up and hurting but then again so is your friend there, isn't that right Shane"?

Shane nods his head.

[TS] "Well, seeing how you just went through a tough match, I'm sure you'll be able to handle someone who's also been in a tough match". "So now I want to see what you both have to offer". "I want this Championship match to be one everyone talks about". "This is not just a regular Championship match, no, this match will be a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE match".

The fans erupt with cheers at the blockbuster announcement that was just made. The team Impact X looks at Tim as if he was crazy to make such a match.

<Nick Miller> "WOW"! "I can't believe I just heard that now this match will be a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE match". "Well, you can bet yourself that these fans will be getting their monies worth tonight".

[TS] "Go ahead and ring the bell". "This will be interesting".

Tim laughs as he tosses the microphone down and the bell rings to begin the match.

Match #4

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

Showstoppa Heavyweight Championship

Shane Mack vs. Mesa

As the bell sounds, Shane looks at both CJL and Bill Roberts and directs them to bring Mesa to him. Mesa, still hurting from the previous match, is kneeling on his knee but is then brought over to Shane. Standing in front of Shane, Mesa is physically drained and looks to be out of it. Shane shoves him down and walks around the ring looking at the fans as he catches his breathe. Bill Roberts and CJL, outside the ring, begin to tell the crowd to "SHUT UP" as the crowd starts to boo Shane who isn't doing much but trying to catch his breath as he holds onto his side. Mesa begins to move and stands to his feet and comes up behind Shane as the crowd cheers. Grabbing Shane and bending him backwards, Mesa delivers a reverse-suplex to Shane and sends him down on his stomach hard. The impact also hurts Mesa but he tries to fight through it as he stands to his feet. The crowd, still reacting with cheers, begins to chant "MESA....MESA...." to get behind him in support. CJL and Roberts begin to pull items from under the ring and slide them inside the ring to help out both Shane and Mesa.

<Nick Miller> "Did someone call Home Depot"? "It looks as if we're about to do some construction". "I see tables and chairs".

Shane walks over and goes to pick up a chair and lifts it over his head as to hit Mesa but drops the chair. Mesa looks at him with what looked as relief as the crowd reacts with a disappointed "awe". Shane instead picks up a leg of Mesa and proceeds to twist the ankle and then places it on the folded chair and stomps on it. As Mesa lets out a cry of pain, Shane again grabs the leg and places it on the bottom rope and straddles his leg. He steps on the rope as if about to drop all his weight on his leg but with his free leg, Mesa pushes Shane out of the ring and onto the floor. As both Bill Roberts and CJL run over to comfort Shane, Mesa tries to regain feeling in his leg. Mesa takes a look outside and then sits on the Second rope and holds up the Top rope and invites Shane back into the ring. Shane obliges and steps through the ropes. The crowd cheers and both Shane and Mesa shake hands. CJL and Roberts, outside on the floor, applaud the act shown by Mesa. The Two (2) again tie-up and Shane quickly takes down Mesa with an arm drag. As Mesa stands to his feet, he's met by a super kick which catches Mesa square on the jaw. He falls back on the mat hard and a smile comes across the face of Shane who quickly covers Mesa for the pinfall. The referee is in position as Bill Roberts and Cool Joe Lou pound on the mat as they cheer for Shane and also for Mesa to kick-out. The referee counts.

The bell sounds as the music for Impact X begins to play over the coliseum speaker system. Meanwhile, Tim Stone gets up from his chair at ringside and picks up the Heavyweight Championship laying in front of him on the announce table. Inside the ring, all members of Impact X begin celebrating with Shane as the referee holds up his hand in victory. Tim enters the ring and each Impact X member looks at him. Tim asks for a microphone and he is handed One (1) from the ring announcer, Samantha Winters. The music begins to fade as Tim begins to speak.

[TS] "Well, there you have it". "We now have a champion here on Showstoppa". "This isn't just a show but this is the show that will take over SEF". "This is a show that will revolutionize the professional wrestling industry". "This is a show that will bring just what you saw here tonight at the front of the line". "Tonight it wasn't about entertaining, tonight wasn't about creating drama". "Tonight was simply about the sport of professional wrestling". "This show will showcase the talents of each individual employed by SEF and this message is to those of you who want something new". "I don't hold anything against those who manage WAR but I will tell you this, I will not only do my best to produce a better product but I will also showcase every talent that this or any wrestler who steps foot in this ring has to offer". "With that said, it's time to celebrate a new beginning".

As Tim finished speaking, fireworks began to explode over the ring as the theme music for Friday night Showstoppa plays across the arena speakers. SEF SHOWSTOPPA commentator, Nick Miller, closes out the live broadcast with his closing remark as a graphic appears on the screen of the SEF SHOWSTOPPA logo and the year "2013".

<Nick Miller> "Thank you for joining us". "Be sure to check out SEF.com and we look forward to seeing you next week".

The live broadcast then begins to fade to Black screen as the broadcast ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF