sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Triad Sacrifices For Gold, plus Bill Roberts finds the WCC looking for Mack

Started by Rick Reynolds, January 07, 2015, 12:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Standing in front of a black backdrop with the SEFWUN logo on it and wearing a expensive suit, white with a black tie and black buttons on the jacket with a black handkerchief in the left pocket. His blonde hair slicked back and smileing like a rich car salesman shows us The Scorpion is in rare form to go all night long if he has to, but he probably thinks he won't have to. Rick Reynolds with his hands in his pockets looking a bit casual, but them eyes with that cheesy smile tells us this is his time to speak.

"So after the Impact Facta screwed me out of becoming SEF World Heavyweight Champion five nights ago, now I get to take the Sacrifice Title from one of those damn Dudleys!? I suppose I can carry it better than he ever could, but a man of my superior talent can carry the SEF World strap better than Mack ever could, so somebody better right a wrong and give me my rematch. After I get done breaking Spike into the mat with SIN no one will have a choice, but to make sure I get what I deserve, a one on one match with Mack, so The Scorpion can show The Mack who the real World Champ is!"

Rick pausing for a second to remove his hands motioning to a belt around his waist, then gets a little fired up moving his hands as he speaks.

"There is nobody today that can beat me, let alone touch me in a wrestling ring, so Mack, you got lucky last time, next time you get SIN and I win. Tonight, Spike, you find out that you are facing the wrong man in your title defense and I feel like its time this place got ride of your little runt ass. The Triad is taking it over once again, we are rebuilt and better than before, and tonight we all get gold, so come on in boys, let's get ready to party all night long!!!"

And just like that we see Jason Price dressed up in a black suit with a red tie and shaking Rick's hand while Chris Paine steps in after him wearing a black suit with a blue tie. Frank Hussar seen stepping in behind Rick letting us know he is there, dressed more casual in track pants and a black sweatshirt with the hood up. Chris shaking Rick's hand and says.

"Nice to finally be a Triad member Rick, wee are with you brother, we are The Triad and tonight after The Scorpion kills the runt, Priceless Paine will cripple our so called competition to take those Sacrifice Tornado Team Titles."

Chris nodding to Jason who nods back with a smile and says.

"Jay and Mesa be a good team to contend with while Bubba and D-Von, well, they be the champs, but were just a plain better team, we are after all Priceless Paine. So its pretty simple to figure out, even our opponents have to know that its inevitable, The Triad will be walking out of Sacrifice with gold around all our waists."

Rick still smiling big and puts an arm around both men getting between them to say.

"My friends, tonight we make our mark, in the ring, and later on the town cause The Triad rolls high or we don't fly!"

They walk off nodding yes to that with Frank following...

...and now Bill Roberts strolls over with his hair down and a bit wet, eyes kind of intense, and the man sports his ring gear with a black muscle shirt over his torso a bit wet from his hair. His breathing regulated, but a bit deep as you can see every little movement in this reformed Bill Roberts who appears ready to wrestle.

"Tonight I team with The Mack, a man who taught me a lot since I came to SEF many years ago as some young rookie punk. And my other partner is the son of Kevin Nash, he is Simon Lee, a former champion in his own right and a guy I don't mind tagging if I have to. Impact Facta, they got a good alliance, plus Rapid and Johnny X are icons of SEF, veterans we all admire much like we do The Mack. So tonight we are gonna have to sacrifice everything in our bodies and our bodies as well and whatever else we got!?! Just wonder where Simon is? Maybe I should go see if Mack has heard from him, if the asshole will let me in his room, or at least answer me!?"

Bill shrugging and walks off...

So here comes The Mack whistling jingle bells while wearing his ring tights and a black shirt with The Showsteala across the front in red letters. His hair down his shoulders and that cocky sarcastic smirk about him with a bit if stubble on his face from not shaving in a couple days. Mack looking around and stares at the SEFWUN logo, then tries to straighten it, but turns it off center and steps back when it falls to hang from one side. The N at the top now and it dangles as Mack turns looking as innocent as he can behind them bullshitting baby blues and trademark smirk only he can flash. His arms cross loosely over his torso and Mack just looks off ready to lay it all down, but sort of drifts off with his gaze staring blankly as if he is deep in thought, forgetting what he was gonna do. Elizabeth steps into view wearing a leather jacket and pants perhaps, her hair down and looking gorgeous as she always does with silver earrings and a cross necklace. Her hands sparkling from the rings as she slaps Mack on the back of his head snapping him out of it.

"Hey honey, you going to say something or did we come over here to stand around looking pretty!?!"

Mack winking at his lovely wife, slides an arm around her while placing his other hand on his hip leaning into Elizabeth a bit arrogant to say.

"Considering how hot this scene is right now without either of us having to say a single fucking word, considering I am The Mack and steal the show on the drop of a dime without worrying what time I put in back here cause ya know my time in the ring be spent dancing circles around everyone else. So yea baby, what say we just stand here and look pretty cause we are damn sure the hottest couple in SEF today, back in the day, and forever on any damn day we stand up and kick the fucking door down."

Mack leaning in to kiss Elizabeth on her soft, exquisite lips before spinning around into a roundhouse kick smacking the view down to static before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF