sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 56 {1/20/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, January 10, 2015, 10:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on January 20th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEF OFFICE
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF:WUN Office, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, MI

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Singles Match

SEF Sacrifice Heavyweight Championship
Strife v. Rick Reynolds(c) w/Frank Hussar

Mid Card Bout
6 Team Tornado Match

SEF Sacrifice Tornado Team Titles
Rapid & Johnny X v. Cassie & Courtney Michaels v. Priceless Paine v. Bill Roberts & Hiroku Shinobi v. Ruemash & Steve White v. West Coast Connection(c)

Main Event
Singles Match

The Mack v. Elizabeth Marret

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

"Hello everyone and welcome to Sacrifice. Nick Miller here with you and what a WAR we had last week with the return of the Golden Gal to stand tall as we went off the air. We'll have more on that later tonight from Mack himself who seemed to be the main target of the attack, but Mack also facing Elizabeth Marret in the main event and my god what a treat."

My Sacrifice by Creed playing in the background with the crowd in the Wings Stadium rallied up and ready for a show waving their signs around behind Nick Miller who looks eager as they do. Michael Mazzarone next to him in a cheap suit and dumb expression decides to say something.

"Mack and his old lady need to-"

Walk by Pantera plays over the pa and out walks, in that cool stride he seems to never lose, Nick Torres dressed in black jeans, a matching tee and the glasses to go with it, plus a toothpick he swishes in his mouth. Torres moving down the ramp letting fans slap him on the back as he heads around the ring, then he heads for the commentators table to stand over Mazz. Nick Miller greeting Torres.

"What do we owe this surprise return right here on Sacrifice, Nick!?"

Torres just smirking and removes the toothpick to look past Mazz at Miller, but flicks the pick in Mazz's eyes, then slams him facefirst into the commentators table. He pulls Mazz's headset off and kicks him away as he takes a seat next to Miller appearing not the least bit upset, just like a man doing a job.

"Well Nick, you owe me your attention as I came down here to remove a parasite from the table right here on Sacrifice, and maybe another show or two, but I'm supposed to be retired now, so I'm gonna take it easy, which is why I am out here!!!"

Miller says.

"You sound ready as I ever seen you to be out here too. So you say you are only doing a couple more shows?"

Torres says.

"I'm on Sacrifice brother, but I may check out eXtreme with ya, once a month right?"

Miller nods yes, so Torres says.

"OK, well count me in and Wrestle X, hell, you tell me when we have a pay per view and I'll be there. That sum it up for ya cause I had Frankie in one ear just, jesus Christ man, I finally said that, and then told him I gotta go take my seat."

Miller laughing.

"Yes and thank you. Too bad you won't join me for Anarchy or Carnage, but good to have ya when I can get a guy who knows the ring way better than Michael Mazzarone. We got Nick Torres with us on commentary and with Mack versus Marret tonight, this is awesome. We also got the Sacrifice Tornado Team and the Sacrifice singles heavyweight belt of this shows name on the line in separate matches. Got a big six team tornado match that could get reckless and wild, you sure you ready for this?"

Torres says.

"I'm ready to see 12 guys do whatever they can to win a set of championship belts, so yea, sign me up if ya haven't already."

Miller says.

"I think you made it official when you sat down cause I doubt anyone is going to take your seat. Back to the show though cause we got a Sacrifice Title match to open the show with Strife earning a shot last week on WAR, so let's see if the nomad warrior can stop The Scorpion."

Torres says sarcastically.

"Heh, is that what Rick is going by again!?"

Opening Contest
Singles Match
SEF Sacrifice Heavyweight Championship
Strife v. Rick Reynolds(c) w/Frank Hussar
Referee: Doug Melvin

Both men circling each other and Strife motioning for a lock up, but Rick slipping away to swipe his hands yelling.

"TOO SLOW!!!"

He spins around backing into a corner waving the ref over to back up Strife. Rick stepping out arrogantly and Strife rushes in for a right hand catching the Natural Sinner hard, then grabs his arm whipping him to the ropes. Strife following up with a tackle to the mat and lays in more right hands, then moves into a side headlock trying for a sleeper. Rick fighting up and Strife hangs on to run the Natural Sinner into a bulldog and turn him into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Strife gets up kicking Rick in his head, then lifts up the Natural Sinner for a suplex, but Reynolds blocking it and counters with a swinging neckbreaker. Rick getting up to bounce off the ropes in a cocky strut, then leaps up to land a knee to Strife's head and sits up the nomad warrior in a sleeper hold. Strife now finds himself fighting to his feet desperate to keep from passing out, so the nomad warrior elbows his way out of the hold and backs Rick to the ropes springing him off and across the ring. Rick springs back leaping into a dropkick at the last second to take down Strife, then the Natural Sinner gets up to hop on the second turnbuckle. He leaps off with a fist drop to the head of Strife and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Rick getting Strife up to drive knees into his midsection, then lifts the nomad warrior for The Plunge, but Strife swinging his legs down to kick the Natural Sinner in his midsection. Strife with a hard European uppercut, then runs to the ropes springing off into the Nomad's Ballista and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The nomad warrior getting up drop knees into Rick's midsection, then runs the ropes to spring into a flipping senton splash. Strife pulling Rick up for the Agony Crush looking to end it, but Rick spins off to shove Strife into the ropes and looks for a superkick to the back of his head. Rick nailing it and moves into a german suplex flipping Strife back, but the nomad warrior flips through to his feet stumbling back into the ropes. The Natural Sinner getting up to get caught with the Nomad's Ballista again and Strife pulling up Rick to hit Journey's End and make the pin to end the match.

Winner and NEW Sacrifice Champion: Strife @ 14 Minutes 29 Seconds

Minerva by the Deftones plays over the pa as Strife gets handed his title while on his knees, then the ref raises his arm in the air. Strife standing to savor the moment a little as the new champion of Sacrifice, then stands on the ropes posing in victory while Nick Miller says.

"What a match that was between the Nomad Warrior and Natural Sinner and surprisingly it was one on one, no Triad getting involved. Rick losing the gold and maybe he could have used some help, but Strife is well deserving, so its good to see him get his moment."

Nick Torres chiming in.

"I guess Chris and Jason got the next match on their mind as they should with a chance to earn some gold. May not be best for their alliance with Rick who I know is gonna be a bit upset."

Strife stands on the stage giving the crowd one last pose with his new title raised over his head when Jake Voss comes from behind with a forearm to the back of the nomad warrior sending him stumbling down the ramp dropping his belt. Jake staying on Strife with clubbing blows to the back moving him down to the ring and shoves the nomad warrior into the steel steps, then tackles him into the guard rail. The defiant god all over Strife with hammer like punches to the nomad warrior's head until security comes out to stop this post match brawl. They drag Jake to the back and Strife gathers himself up while Nick Miller says.

"Well it seems Jake Voss is not done with Strife and keeping this rivalry the two developed a few weeks ago going strong into the new year. But as my partner here eluded to, we have a Sacrifice Tornado Team Title match up next and it involves six teams all in the ring at once, all legal at the same time, so here we go."

Mid Card Bout
6 Team Tornado Match
SEF Sacrifice Tornado Team Titles
Rapid & Johnny X v. Cassie & Courtney Michaels v. Priceless Paine v. Bill Roberts & Hiroku Shinobi v. Ruemash & Steve White v. West Coast Connection(c)
Referee: Tom Walker

Cassie and Courtney target Priceless Paine while Ruemash and Bill Roberts collide with a bit of a rivalry renewed. Steve White tries to ground Hiroku while the West Coast Connection deal with Rapid and Johnny X who appear to be heavy favorites with a bit of a domination from the two Impact Facta members. Jay and Mesa taking it to Rapid and Johnny though proving they can contend with the icons of SEF while Ruemash battles Bill into the crowd early on leaving both their partners in the ring. Steve dumping Hiroku through the commentators table with a vicious gutwrench powerbomb, then drags him in the ring to go for the pin,

ONE

TWO

Cassie with a low dropkick to his head breaks up the fall. Courtney gets double teamed by Jason and Chris while Steve is kicked into a corner by Cassie and the West Coast Connection knocks Rapid and Johnny from the ring to fly out in a suicide dive and senton splash combo to both men. Steve is positioned on the top rope with Cassie going up for a hurricanrana, but ends up getting a powerbomb all the way to the mat. Jason into a running dropkick to Steve's head sends him to his back and Chris with a few rolling german suplex to Courtney bridges into the pin on the fourth,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jason however nails Pay The Price on Steve and crawls into the pin ending the match.

Winners and NEW Sacrifice Tornado Team Champions: Priceless Paine @ 7 Minutes 38 Seconds

Price To Play by Staind plays over the pa as Jason and Chris roll out to collect their new titles while Jay and Mesa come in too late to stop them. The new champs head up the ramp with the gold raising it high and hugging it out as Nick Miller says.

"What a victory for Priceless Paine who have become quite a solid team over the years and now as members of The Triad they are on their way to a bigger spotlight in SEF I would think."

Nick Torres says.

"No doubt man, these two have come along way in SEF. I remember them being just a couple nobodies we used to toss around for years, now they are reigning champions. But let's see how they fair at defending them first!"

Miller says.

"Yes, the real test of a champion. And maybe next time on Sacrifice we'll get to see that happen, but coming up next tonight is two best friends who have made better enemies in the ring, although it should be know they are far from real enemies. The Mack and Elizabeth Marret have nothing except love for each other, but love this business so much they are willing to give us one more match between the two, so let's get to it."

Main Event
Singles Match
The Mack v. Elizabeth Marret
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Mack stepping out of a corner approaching Elizabeth casually and smirking a bit arrogant just raising his arms up to wave her on and spreads them out letting his wife give him her best. Elizabeth raising her arms drawing in Mack for a lock up to start this classic match in classic fashion. The two dance around the ring with Mack literally twirling Elizabeth into a tango after overpowering her, then dips her back laying a kiss on her. Mack spinning her up and around to the ropes looking for Da Shows Ova, but Elizabeth hanging on to the ropes to avoid the superkick. The Mack skipping backwards against the ropes on the other side of the ring smirking real arrogant now while Elizabeth smiles back at him, then waves him on and springs off the ropes, so Mack springs off as well. Both duck by each other to hit the opposite side of the ring and bounce back, this time both launching into a dropkick and colliding in mid air to crash to the mat entangling their legs like a web. Both are quick to roll away and shoot up with Elizabeth getting a slap to Mack, but he fires back with a knife edge chop to her chest. Elizabeth with a forearm to his jaw and Mack with another chop and they trade forearms for chops several times before the true dominant woman of the ring nails a kick to the showsteala's midsection. Mack catching her with a chop to the chest and Elizabeth with another kick to his midsection, then she quickly spins into a back kick to the same area taking a bit more wind out of him. Elizabeth with a irish whip to Mack sending him to the ropes and leaps up for a thesz press, but gets caught with a flying roundhouse kick to the head. Mack crawling into the pin,

ONE

Taylor Andrews comes in the ring wearing a black hoody and blue jeans with sneakers to break up the fall with a kick to Mack's head. Taylor stomping the hell out of Mack and picks him up to hit Mack with his own Mack Attack as the ref calls for the bell ending this on a disqualification.

Winner: Mack @ 11 Minutes 48 Seconds

Taylor up a second before Elizabeth and looks to hit her with a superkick, but the true dominant woman of the ring ducks and kicks the golden gal in her midsection. Elizabeth hooking Taylor's arms and brings her up and off the ropes into the Fall of a Kingdom laying the golden goddess out as Nick Miller says.

"Oh man, what a disgraceful way to end this match with Taylor Andrews ruining what could have been the best match of this new year. Although Elizabeth got revenge for what she did, this match was ruined by the golden gal."

Torres says.

"What a shitty ending for sure. Wonder what her beef with Mack is, and Elizabeth?"

Miller says.

"I don't know, but I am sure we will find out as Taylor is known for not holding back or mincing words, but instead is one to stir a fire until its out of control."

Elizabeth helping Mack up in the ring to grab him for a passionate kiss in the ring to a nice ovation despite the match ending the way it did and the extreme dominant couple makes their exit to stand tall on the stage ending this show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF