sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF Now Broadcast Across 3 Networks

Started by NBD, February 02, 2023, 11:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Shoulda did this years ago, is always what I say to myself cause that's part of the story about my life, but it is always better late than never.
Anyways, SEF is now open for business on ProBoards, after nearly twenty years of deliberating about it, I have done it. This does not mean we are closing our own network, no, as the title said, we are on 3 networks now. I have reopened our old Aimoo forum and will be monitoring it and our ProBoards forum as well as sefwun.com and anyone is welcome to join SEF at either one of our three forums to participate in what we do here and that is have fun telling wrestling stories that we make up out of thin air, no drama from management and any members causing it has and always will be dealt with swift action and possible deletion of content. We don't f'ck around here, although I cannot lie about my run on sentences, I will continue to do that, but no drama, I promise, nobody dares around me anymore passjoint rules thumbsup
But anyways, here are the links to our new networks, and old networks, and yea, all 3 networks broadcasting SEF events and promos (r/p's) are listed right below
Also, tomorrow night is Friday Night and Anarchy is going to be live from all three networks, so lets see who all shows up and makes it a must see show

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF