sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

New World Champion

Started by Daddy Mack, October 04, 2023, 11:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.199.106.213
Date Posted:29/01/2013 7:42 PMCopy HTML

Mack sits on the sofa inside his dressing room wearing a pair of blue jeans. His hair still a little wet hangs down his shoulders while the Showstoppa World Title lays on the arm of the sofa to his right. Next to him his Sara Marie on her iphone as usual wearing a short jean skirt, fuck me pumps, and an Ultimate Rebel baby tee with the mid drift torn out. The bottom of her breasts seen and Sara showing no acknowledgment to anything except her phone while Mack leans back with a grin asking.
So what's new in the media world sweetcheeks?
Sara smiling says.
A lot of stuff, but if you mean SEF, your in the main event tomorrow and next week. Next week is your shot at getting in the Rumble, but watch out for CPS.
Sara glancing over to Mack with a look of wanting to get fucked, but The Showsteala sitting up grabs his title staring down at it. He grins and looks up.
CPS betta watch out for da showstoppa cause I got my title and now I'm coming for the other World strap. So whether its Storms and Torres, Jake Voss, Frank Hussar, or whatever bitch they got tagging along with them, Shane Mack be sitting where we all know he already is, on top. The SEF Rumble I done won, twice as a matter a fact, I think!
He scratches his head and Sara says.
Yes, you won twice, now fuck me, please!?!
She bats her eyelashes trying to act innocent and Mack not glancing back just grins arrogantly.
Its real simple boys and girls, Shane Mack, Sugar Shane Mack, after all, I am the only one who is that damn sweet to be on around here! I got the girl who needs it all the time and I got the time to give you all the show of a lifetime. So here we go on a wonderful ride to Total Anarchy where inside of this X-Cage, eight of us will compete and one will remain to go on to Wrestle X! I been there before, I been at them all and I outshined them all the time and this year be no different for The Showsteala! So Sara, tell me, didn't we already get some people qualifying for the rumble? Didn't Reynolds qualify when I set him up to beat Jake?
Sara nodding yes says.
Yea he did and also Stacy qualified as well as Jordan Cut. That's all so far, now fuck me!
Sara looking eager starts rubbing up her thighs and now exposes her white thong rubbing it wet as Mack keeps on grinning.
Ricky boy, you owe me for allowing you into the rumble and to possibly have the honor of getting your ass kicked by the real Shane Mack one more time! You got a huge ego about you when Viper put ya over during his little masquerade, but now that I'm back, you just don't quite measure up to the so called standard bearer. Thing is, I never did either, I was far over the so called norm after I broke his fucking neck ten years ago! Reynolds, your a talented man who better hope and pray or whatever that I do not make it into this rumble. If I do, not you, not Stacy's skanky ass, not this Jordan Tut, what the fuck was his name!?
Mack leaning back confused and Sara looking at him desperate to be fucked says.
It doesn't fucking matter, now give me your cock!
Mack playfully slapping Sara's cheek, then again a bit rougher and Sara just grinning deviously. Mack forcing her down on her back rips the thong off with himself blocking the view. Mack dropping his pants, kicks back and Da Shows Ova.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF