sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker Wants Some Gold. War Rp.

Started by Tonya Walker, December 27, 2023, 07:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is in the ring, she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. All Right Tonight.is my Night, Iam going to compete For The War Womans Championship and this is a fight i must win, I must Win This War Womans Champion! i have been fighting again and again for the right to become a womans champion I deserve the right to be a womans champion!

Tonya Walker. This has been my dream ever since i first became a womans wrestler a warrior a fighter I'm never going to give up never ever! I'm never giving up Iam a fighter! a true Warrior! Iam Timeless!

Tonya Walker i Got the Strength of a Champion i got the Heart of a Champion! I been fighting for this chance my entire Life and if I got to Destroy Sam Fame to do it then so be it what is another Career Ruined!

{she Looks around the ring takes a deep breath and she then thinks for a while she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker.  this is my Dream my Destiny if I need to break some Bones some Necks then so be it i don't care anymore I'm determined to become a champion I need this championship and not a soul on gods green earth is going to be able to stop me!

Tonya Walker. so Sorry Samantha Fame, the only womans champion that is walking out of this match is going to be me and 2024 is going be the year of the Walker you are just going have to Live with that!

she looks around to see if anything going to happen.
Tonya Walker.

Da Gangstas

Fame
Your dream, destiny, fighting with your heart to be a champion that you cannot be because you cannot beat me. Miss Tonya, you are in a league you're not ready for, you are facing someone miles ahead of you. I wanted this match months ago, but better late than never and now is the time to end any hope you have of thinking you can put your hands on MY title, either one of them.

(Samantha leaning back on a sofa in the womens locker room lounge with her Womens WAR Title over her right shoulder and 6 Star Tag Team Title over her right shoulder. A midnight purple body suit with her ring boots on colored black hugs her frame and Samantha Fame's long hair is colored a bright purple.

Fame
I have two matches tonight and Tonya is the least of my concerns, however, she will have my focus. The Triad earned their hall of fame spot and the Famous Monsters will keep the spirit of The Triad alive by keeping the 6 Star Tag Team Titles away from anyone else. That's all I have to0 say about that because the Womens WAR Title is something I will have no plan for, I will not know what I am going to do until I step foot in the ring and dismantle Tonya Walker. This little girl likes to act crazy, but she don't know crazy, she just acting like a fool. I'll give her a dose of reality and I will make her Famous, or she will tap.

(Samantha just sits there poised and ready for WAR.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF