sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

OVER (WAR)

Started by Daddy Mack, December 29, 2023, 10:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(A sterling silver class ring with the year 2023 inscribed on one side and SEF on the other side of a diamond center surrounded by rubies is what surrounds the base of the right index finger belonging to Daddy Mack, a man who sits in the IXF locker room at the WAR Dome, a place he has been all week getting ready for Friday night WAR. A backwards black ballcap covering his somewhat messy blonde hair hanging down his bare shoulders. A pair of old blue jeans on and bare feet sticking up on the other end of the sofa he kinda sits on leaning against the arm in a relaxed position almost laying back. His blue eyes shine on with that sarcasm dripping from them and his smirk showing much the same as he says.)

"Its over! The Hardcore Hotel was over fifteen years ago and never needed to be brought back, ever. And now that I am supposed to be in some official hall of fame, well, the Hardcore Hotel can now be retired because I am far from it! I been inducted more times than I can remember into hall of fames in SEF, and before I ever got here. That's I refused it in SEF's early years and maybe I shouldn't have, but I wanted SEF to be different and damn it, it is! Now I wear this ring and I am proud of it, but it don't stop me from doing what I have set out to do since my last return to this company and yes, it may be my last return, but my last match is a few thousand away! I got more titles to win, to save, to take off the ones who do not deserve them, like my ol' friend who tried to be my mini me and found out he couldn't even keep up with an imposter of MY self! But hey, tonight its about hanging out with my old crew, my hall of fame buddies cause I didn't go in alone, IXF took their right spot and that is part of why I accepted it, mostly why I did. I wanted this, I know I do deserve it, we all do, some of my crew are two time hall of famers now and that's pretty cool to think about. I helped them get there and I can only hope some of them are around when I do go in, alone. But I could care less when that happens, I don't care if it happens, I just know it will because I will accept it when it happens. I however will not take it because its not something you take. I take titles and Sapp, I'm coming for you and I'll be right all night long and maybe tomorrow and the next day since I have clue where we gonna be next week or in two weeks, or whenever the next show after this is. I want that THC Title and I will TAKE IT! As for IXF, I'm waiting for ya if ya show up for WAR tonight and we can reminsice one more time until the next time!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF