sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker, Answers Samantha Fame.

Started by Tonya Walker, December 30, 2023, 12:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is backstage with her sister Lexi she drinking some wine and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. You Don't Think Iam Crazy you think Iam just a Little Girl well u know what maybe Iam, maybe Iam Crazy But u think you are more Insane then Iam Bitch, all right i admit, there are more people out there that are more crazy then Iam, it could happen there is a strange world out there! Nobody is more crazier in Sef then me And my Bestie My Sister Lexi Walker anyway i can Not wait for Tonight! you Don't know what iam going to do to you! this War Womans Championship means more to me then it does to you!  i mean this War Womans Championship is going to be Mine all Mine iam going to Break Every Bone in the Book and Break Every Single Bone in your Body until i leave you a Broken Mess in the Middle of the ring!

Tonya Walker. i have a dream of being a womans champion ever since i started wrestling being a womans champion has meant more to me then it ever has to you im willing to break every Rule in the Book! to become the War Womans Champion!! and leave u in the middle of the ring just Broken! i Mean there is Nothing i would Not do Nothing i Would not Risk in Order to Hold Championship Gold! iam a Rule Breaker so Bitch Beware because this war Womans Championship is Coming Home to me and there is Nothing You Can do About It!

[ she rest a while tries to catch her breathe and she then takes  a while and she then begin to talk again.

Tonya Walker. So Samantha Fame if that is your real name i want to Wish you good Luck tonight during our Championship Title Match because Bitch there is Nothing you or anyone else can do about this Iam the next War Womans Champion, your going need all of the Luck you can get

she stands there n waits with Lexi
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF