sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya and Lexi Walker. in 4 Way Action Tag Team Championships.

Started by Tonya Walker, January 05, 2024, 08:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya and her sister Lexi Walker. are shown in the ring, walk around the ring Tonya looks for some action she wearing a red black leather jacket, sun shades Her Blonde Hair is all wet she then smirks and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. All Right tonight, me and my sister Lexi are in a fatal 4 way match for the tag team championships me and Lexi are going to plan to win this Tag Team Championships we are going to defeat, everyone this is a major opportunity we are going to take advantage of this opportunity,

Lexi Walker. This means more to us then you would ever Know we worked way to hard went to way to many battels, to give up and we never ever give up we don't care who we have to go through to get to this moment

Tonya Walker Simon Nash Woke UP Something in us and we not ever going to give up we never ever give up we got a lot of woman involved in this tag team fatal 4 way match

Lexi Walker. we Got Samantha fame, Sara Marie, Courtney Michaels, Taylor Andrews,  wow some awesome deadly talent in this ring you Know but not as deadly talented as we are we are the only deadliest tag team Bitches in this place

Tonya Walker. so If anyone of these Bitches , even think of getting anywhere near a win tonight they are sadly mistaken because let's face it Bitches they are Nothing, but left overs for Us,

Lexi Walker Nothing but Left Overs so Bitches involved in tonight's tag team action tonight good Luck because there is Nothing anyone of you can do about it! why im not sure

Tonya Walker. What State of Mind iam in tonight so watch Out and who knows what iam going to do tonight i don't even Know what iam copiable of doing either does Lexi

Tonya Walker runs her hand through her Hair takes a deep breath and begin to talk again.

Tonya Walker so let's Have Some Fun Tonight your going to really need it.

they wait in the ring for a reply
Tonya Walker.

Da Gangstas

(Back In The Game by Nonpoint plays over the pa and here comes Sara Marie out on the stage in her ring gear ready to fight. She marches down to the ring and gets a microphone as she enters.)

SM
The only thing I have heard either of you two show that you are capable of doing is running your mouths, and not in a way that helps your career. You make people want to turn the channel because you have no purpose. Myself, my partner, my team, we all have our purpose, each our own and as a collective we have a purpose to stand up for SEF because we are SEF. You two, Lexi, Tonya, the Walker sisters, ok, so who in the hell are you!? What did Simon Lee wake up in you that apparently put his ass to sleep cause he ain't been hard of around here in weeks!!!

(Sara lowers her mic awaiting a response if they care to offer one, otherwise she is just getting started and may have more to say!?)

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker u don't know who we are, we are the walker sisters, we are legendary we been fighting and fighting for many years and soon after tonight we are going to become the next sef woman tag team champions

Lexi Walker. And There is Nothing you or your Tag Team Partner or any other woman tag teams involved in this Match can do about it and also simon nash is proably home resting he loves us we are a family

Tonya Walker. We are a Family already and when he returns he wil be with us if he wants to we are sure that he wants to anyway we never give up and i hope u give up trying to get our seg woman Tag Team Championships that is coming home to us and nothing anyone can do about it.

Lexi Walker. ido know one thing at least we are Hotter then any other woman involved in this match you Know.

they wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

Da Gangstas

(Sara Marie with her arms crossed as she rolls her eyes towards Tonya and Lexi who stare back at her as if it to ask what is she gonna do now!? Sara lifts the mic up, but Famous Monsters by Saliva plays over the pa and the lights go down to almost out. Samantha Fame comes from the crowd in a hooded sweatshirt and pants to slide in the ring clobbering Tonya in the back sending her to the mat facefirst and kicks at her. Lexi turning to help her sister and gets the Sweet Kiss from Sara Marie. Samantha pulling Tonya up and gets met with punches, but buries a knee to her stomach and whips the Walker sister to the ropes. Tonya holds on to the ropes and seeing her sister down and drops to roll out dragging Lexi with her. Samantha picking up a microphone and stands on the ropes looking down at Tonya and Lexi.)

Fame
You two pitiful little girls have a lot to learn and a short time to do it in because WAR begins NOW! You don't know what you stepped into, but if you think trying to pry my WAR Womens Title away from me was hard, you have no idea what's in store for trying to get between us and the Womens Tag Team Titles. Tonight we show you what a real family looks like because the Famous Monsters are just that, we have known each other for years, just not had it documented because its our personal life, and it was private, until now. Now we are documenting our friendship to become a family of Monsters...Famous Monsters and you two little girls will never be famous, you're just gonna tap!

(Samantha drops the mic to the floor and leaps backwards off the ropes to thrust her arms in the air as Famous Monsters plays over the pa again.)

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker Looks at sam and sara and they smile at them and tonya runs her hand throug her hair tries to think for a few and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. we are not little girls Samantha if that is your real name, we don't care what u have to say or about this monsters tag team you two got Now we dont get scared at all

Lexi Walker. People are afraid of us trust us they are,  we are going go run run shot

Tonya Walker. Through you all we are going make sure you two going be the one's that are going to be tapping Out and we are going put it all out there tonight we don't fear so easiely

Lexi Walker. so Good Luck Because trust us you two are sure going to need it there nothing we wouldn't risk to be on top we been through it all, and u2 need all the luck your going to get

they wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF