sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya & Lexi Walker v. Stacy Wayne(c) & Nykky Delight(c)

Started by Tonya Walker, January 12, 2024, 06:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker and her sister Lexi are in the middle of the ring, and Tonya is wearing her usual attire and she then looks around and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Tonight is going be better then last week cause me and Lexi are going to go for some sef War Tag Team Championship and we are going to win you heard me we are going to win cause we deserve to be sef war tag team champions! we deserve these Tag Team Championships.

Tonya Walker. and u think  Stacy Wayne and Nykky delight deserve them tag team championships let me tell you they don't deserve anything they have not scratched and crawled enough like we have we are the only Tag Team that deserves anything in this Place.

Lexi Walker. we have been killing it as of late ok we lost a few matches but it only makes us stronger and stronger! we are much More Brutal and we Prove it every single week this is what we love to do, we belong here! we are the most evil Craziest Bitches u have ever seen Here! we do what we want, when we want!

Tonya Walker. we Don't Know Much About Our Opponents, but after Tonight they are going to know the Walker Sisters  they going to Know excitaly Who we Are once we beat the Holy Hell out of them with the Most Brutal Object we going to have in the ring with us

Lexi Walker the Ladder, yes the Unforgiven Ladder i cant wait we can not wait to beat them down and shove the Ladder, and nearly end their careers, because trust us that is what we do best!

Tonya Walker This Tag Team Ladder Match for the Sef WAR Tag Team Championships are going to be fun and we can not wait to get Started so Bitches good Luck cause your going to need it.

they wait in the ring for a reply
Tonya Walker.

Da Gangstas

Stacy Wayne
I am the Queen Bytch around here and you so called Walker's are beneath myself and my tag team partner. You claim we have not scratched and clawed our way to win the WAR Tag Team Titles? What about the 6 Star Tag Team Titles Nykky and I hold with Mark Jackson, did we not work our asses off to win those? Or about the Franchise Title I won last week? Or Nykky's win to get the Xtreme Title? Granted our competition wasn't very stiff, but we showed up here to fight and we show up every night to fight. However, the fight for the WAR Tag Team Titles we have scheduled is not for this week, it is not until January 19th, so check the calendar, girls, and make sure you show up next Friday to get your asses hand to you by your Queen Bytch!

The Perry Family

Tonya Walker. Runs her hand through her hair she smiles and she then looks at her and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. We are going to Show up Here on Next Friday we are not going anywhere we are here to fight! we are going to kick some serious ass, we never ever give up you Know this is our entire Life time we fight we crawl we kick serious ass we dont ever give up! we do what we want when we want we are going to literally take down you and Nykki Delight you two are not going anywhere,

Liz Walker. This Means the Entire World to me, it really does you Know we not scared we fear Not we are going to Raise some Hell we can not wait until next Friday! we love what we do! we are going to climb the ladder and beat you two down with it! we are going raise so Much hell put our Lives on the Line!  we are coming for your twos Sef War Tag Team Championships and we are going walk out as the new Sef War Tag Team Championships! so good Luck you two are going need it

she wait for reply
Jade West

Da Gangstas

Nykky Delight
Liz, Lexi, or maybe its Tonya with another personality, I don't know, nor do I care about these Walker sisters anymore than them coming for our WAR Tag Team Titles, the SEW WAR Tag Team Titles! Only thing you got right was that we are not going anywhere, we are staying right here in SEF to defend every title we win, to hold down the front lines of this company to keep living forever. We don't luck, that is for losers like you little girls fighting for relevancy. We are famous, we are SEF, and we are the Famous Monsters and you will perish with the rest of the nobodies who can only dream of being in our shoes. And that is why we will keep SEF alive forever, we do it for you, for everyone who can't, we are the standard.

The Perry Family

Tonya Walker.  look we are not going anywhere we are going to stay right Here and become the Sef War Tag Team Champions, we Worked Way To Hard, to come here and we never ever give up Never! i Don't ever think of Giving Up, This is the chance of a Life time, and we are going make sure we get them Sef war tag team championship off of your Waist and be the Ones defending, them all over the world! 

Lexi Walker. she is Right you two been Tag Team Champions Long Enough and we are Very Hungry right Now, we are Family we will always be Family! and we are not going to give up Until we become the new Sef War Tag Team Champions! this is the chance of a Lifetime we never give up we are going to show you just what happens when you try and screw around with us!

Tonya Walker. we are going to Break Every Bone in Your Bodies Break Every Rule in the Book! do what ever it takes to make sure we become the New Tag Team Champions and nobody on gods green earth is going to stop us! You just don't know what we are going to do at all So Good Luck Bitches your going to need them.

Tonya Walker and Beware u see iam totally psycho and Insaine there is no telling what iam going to do next to anyone i mean iam not even sure what iam going do to just about Anyone so if i was you i would not be Pissing us off right Now or i might just Rip Your Faces Off! we are Risk Takers we use to this.

she wait for reply.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF