sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 16 {7/10/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 09:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

July 10th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Delta Center in Salt Lake City, Utah and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Superstar by Saliva comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' announce team of the ol' ECW, Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, the SEF announce team.

Joel Gertner: Still in Salt lake City and the fans loving every minute of it. Nice place out here in Utah and a nice show we got tonight.

Joey Styles: Utah hicks suck, but the show is ok. Helscream debuts and will for sure show Jackal just a small taste of what is to come at Heat Wave.

Joel Gertner: No doubting Hellscream can get it done, but Jackal can go as well and it will be a test for both. Also, AVD debuts and takes on Dustin, plus Yesenia fights her sister Victoria in a hardcore match.

Joey Styles: Victoria will finally put her sister down and make her suffer tonight, Senia deserves this and who knows, Hells Judgment may welcome Jose in properly.

Joel Gertner: remember though, Senia still has roots with Mafia Kingz. Our main event will feature DeeJay George fighting Cassidy Michaels in a Cage match, should be good.

Joey Styles: Oh yea it shoud, DeeJay will win I know, but Cassidy, she is tough I admit and will put up a fight.

Joel Gertner: Well, yea, damn, a new one for you Styles! Anyways, we also got Mack hosting is show and talking with the new faction of Revolution, so stay tuned everyone.

Singles Match
Hellscream w/Victoria Lopez vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Enemy by Sevendust hits the PA as the arena goes dark and smoke mists the top of the ramp as HellScream walks out with Victoria Lopez by his side and HellScream walks down the ramp of boos as he slides into the ring and goes to the far end, Victoria stands on the edge of the ring telling HellScream last few things. Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits the PA as The Jackel makes his way out, linked arm and arm with Christine as he walks down the ramp and the fans cheer him on, just as he reachs his corner and is about to enter the ring he stops as DeeJay sits in front row with a content grin on his face and gives a small innocent wave to The Jackel can't seem to beleaive it as he enters the ring and speaks to Christine afew words. HellScream takes advantage and charges attacking The Jackel just before he was about to fish a kiss from Christine, the bell is rung and the match begins under way. HellScream hooks an arm and backdrops The Jackel hits the mat and HellScream goes on the earily assult, Victoria yells at HellScream as Christine bangs on the ring mat to get The Jackel to fight back. Hellscream picks The Jackel up as The Jackel breaks the hold and gives a European uppercut as HellScream hits the mat and The Jackel lines him and as soon as HellScream gets to his feet, The Jackel closelines him back down. The Match gets even even more intense, and heats up fast. HellScream wipes sweat from his forehead as he lines The Jackel up as The Jackel gets to his feet and points to the crowd as they cheer, they know it's coming. HellScream gets up as The Jackel ties him up and calls for The Jackel Effect, he freezes as he sees DeeJay jump the Baricade and Christine turns and takes afew steps back. The Ref turns to call DeeJay back to the seats as HellScream takes the chance and gives a high impact low blow to The Jackel making The Jackel buckle to his knees. Fans boo loudly as Christine goes for a slap on DeeJay, But DeeJay blocks it and grabs a fistful of hair and he brings her in for a liplock. HellScream gets a grin on as his face as he picks The Jackel up and then brings him down again with the devistating Hell-Sender as fans boo and DeeJay throws Christine to the ground as she looks at him in horror and DeeJay jumps the baricade again. HellScream goes for the cover....1...2...HellScream then lifts the head of The Jackel as fans boo loud and HellScream shakes his head back and forth. The Ref scolds HellScream as HellScream brings him back up and sends him back down with another Hellsender and then HellScream relaxes over The Jackels body, taking the pin for the 1...2...3...the bell is rung as HellScream rasies.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Hellscream!

DeeJay jumps the Baricade as he looks over to Christine as she looks back in horror at him at what he just did. Christine gets to her feet as she is about to do something, Victoria comes from behind with a closeline as Victoria yells things at Christine as DeeJay grins and slides into the ring, Fans boo loudly as DeeJay tells HellScream to lift him up, HellScream does so as DeeJay charges and then slams The Jackel in the head with his NA Championship as fans boo and DeeJay lays next to The Jackel yelling out things like "THIS IS MINE!" and "THIS IS THE CLOSEST YOU'LL GET TO IT!" as HellScream rasies his hand in victory.

Joel Gertner: Damn them! Damn DeeJay and his cursed group! This was supposed to be a one on one!

Joey Styles: If The Jackel can't even win tonight, what is DeeJay going to do to him in that Cage?

Singles Match
Alex Van Dam vs. Dustin the Killer

Both men are in the ring and Ben charges across the ring, but AVD amazingly leaps up splitting his legs apart parrell. Ben ends up going under him and hitting the ropes, comes back and gets nailed with a spinning kick to the head. AVD then lifts up Ben and whips him into a corner, runs at him nailing a shoudler thrust, then backflips out and nails another one. He lifts up Ben and nails himw ith Death Row, then runs and jumps up top. AVD looks around at the crowd, then leaps off with Five Star Frog Splash and soon pins...........1.........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.............Alex Van Dam!

Bawitabaw by Kid Rock hits as AVD jumps up and does his pose for the cheering crowd.

Joel Gertner: A nice win, quick win picked up by AVD here.

Joey Styles: So what, Ben is as bad as Joey Whipwreck. Wait till he faces someone worth the ringtime.

Backstage

DeeJay George is seen walking along the hall whistling, Coach following behind him as always when Caoch suudenly is taken down by a chairshot from Cassidy Michaels. DeeJay hears it and whips around only to get bashed in the head with the chair, then taken down with a spear by Cassidy who hammers him with forearms to the head. DeeJay starts to sitr and fights her off, but Cassidt lunges back at him and nails a punch to his groin causing DeeJay's eyes to go wide. She kicks him in the same spot, then grabs his head nailing a quick ddt to the floor. Cassidy picks up the chair and looks for a long shot to his head, but officials run down and stop her getting her out of the area while helping DeeJay and Coach up as the view cuts back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Whoa, after a couple attacks from DeeJay, Cassidy finally attacks him and just a lil bit before they square off tonight.

Joey Styles: That was uncalled for and will only make Cassidy's beating worse than ever.

Hardcore Match
Yesenia Lopez w/Jose Lopez vs. Victoria Lopez w/Hellscream

When all is said and done by Trapt hits the PA as fans begin to boo, Victoria Lopez walks out with HellScream right behind her as they walk down the ramp and Victoria slides into the ring as HellScream goes to the side and bring out a chair as he sits on it and and overlooks the match. Xtinas Fighter hits the PA as fans cheer on as Senia Lopez and her brother Jose Lopez walk out, Senia looks somewhat disgrudled to be facing her very own sister as she talks with Jose Lopez, Victoria chats quickly with HellScream as Senia rush and slides into the ring, HellScream yells and points as Victoria turns and the bell rings. Victoria ducks and does a Drop Toe hold as Senia's head hits the Turnbuckle and Victoria goes for an earily pin from Senias daze. Earning her only a 1 count as Senia rolls away and gets to her feet and Victoria stares a deep hole through Senia. Victoria in attempts to show the fire within charges as Senia uses her momentum against her and does a powerslam and hooks the leg earning yet only a 1 count. They both get to their feet as they start to exchange blows, Senia then closelines Victoria down and mounts her in a fury of heavy rights and lefts as Victoria tries to cover up. After the four count from the Ref Senia gets off as Victoria dazenly gets to her feet and Senia goes for another closeline which is ducked and converted into a desperation Neckbreak to buy time. Both Jose and HellScream bang the sides of the ring. Victoria is the first to her feet and then Senia as Victoria scoop slams Senia hard to the mat and advances by picking her up and DDTing her hard into the mat. Victoria does a flip to her feet showing her flexibily. Victoria stalks Senia as she signals the end, Senia gets to her feet as Victoria goes to grab Senia but then Senia tries to whip Victoria into the ropes but Victoria reverse it and HellScream hits Senia hard in the back as Senia stumbles forward holds her back in pain allowing Victoria the chance to lock in The Pshchotic and then going for a pin earning a 1...2...3..

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Victoria Lopez!

The bell rings as fans boo at this stolen victory as Jose charges Hellscream and HellScream ducks the closeline and just as Jose turns around HellScream lays him flat with a hard chairshot to the head cutting Jose open as HellScream laughs and then hits Jose over the back hard, Victoria absolutely loses it and starts to beat down Senia with kicks to the gut, torso and head as The Ref goes to drag her off, HellScream enters and pushes the ref down. He hands Senia the chair as she lifts it high hits Senia hard in the back causing a loud and sickening clash of Chair to back. Gato, Shadow, Jasmyne Kelli and BulletProof rush down the ramp as HellScream grabs Victoria and slides out as all of the Mafia kings enter the ring, Jasmyne looks over Senia as Shadow slides out and checks on Jose. DeeJay walks out from back with a grin marking his face, Victoria looks to the top as DeeJay starts to clap and laugh. Gato and BulletProof curse at them all as Victoria grins and HellScream adds insult to injury by reaching into his jeans and pulling out a Faygo.

Joel Gertner: I can't beleaive it! Victoria STOLE that victory thanks to that no good HellScream, DeeJay is sick and twisted with his words.

Joey Styles: Hey, can't handle the heat...don't enter the ring with Hell's Judgment. DeeJay brings out the Fire of Victoria.

Hardcore Hotel
Host With Da Most: Daddy Mack
Guests: Revolution

Its time once again and the ring has been set up with all the props. The blinking sign, the heart shaped bed, and Kid Rock's Cowboy playing as Daddy Mack lays on the bed in his ring attire wnd a mic in hand. He flashes his grin to the camera as the crowd around him cheer to no end. Mack looks content to stay laid back relaxing, but soon sits up and brings the mic to his mouth in a laxxed manner.

Daddy Mack: Yo, lets get this shit rolling on up in here tonight. Its the Hardcore Hotel, my show, the place where I call it my way, hardcore as hell! So without anything further, let me introduce my guests for the evening. They are five people who have some success on their own and recently formed an alliance to dominate, they are Scott Steiner, his bitch Chae Stratigias, my bitch come SummerSlam Matt Matlock, the wannabe showstoppa Scott Blaze, and Steiner's big butt buddy Batista, they are Revolution!

The crowd laughs at Mack's comments and boo Revolution as "911" hits the pa and out walks Revolution, none of them looking to happy at what Mack just said about them, but just sneering at the fans mainly. They soon get to the ring and step in, Steiner with his arm around Chae in front of Mack, Scott and Matt to one side and Batista to the other. Mack stands their eyeing them all, Chae looking a lil mad over the comment still.

Daddy Mack: So ladies and Chae.........

Chae's mouth drops and she steps to Mack, but Steiner keeps her back.

Daddy Mack: How ya all doing? Looking to build up and dominate here huh, show strength in numbers, beat everyone else out. Well fuck boys, all jokes aside, fanplay aside, ya got skill in this group and your not to be looked past, so starting with you Steiner, whats your goals for now?

Scott Steiner: Simply put, as of now, the big bad booty daddy is looking to finally win some gold an I will do so at Heat Wave when I demolish BulletProof. Its been a while since I had some gold, especially Heavyweight gold and Bullet just ain;t the type to beat me, so its a given, I will win hands down.

Scott Blaze: And I can atest to that because even though it was DQ, I had Bullet beat fair and square.

Daddy Mack: Some say you did, some say now because of Revolution, but Blaze, since ya wanna speak up, how ya feel about your shot at the Xtreme Title and due to Blade holding 2 titles, technicaly ya get a shot at the IC Title as well.

Scott Blaze: I must say its genius on your part Mack because I will deliver and win both titles. Blade and Keegan can't compare to me, the real sho.........

Daddy Mack: Ok, moving on now. Batista, ah nevermind, Matt, what up bitch! So lets hear your thoughts. Facing D-Von for the SEF Title, then a month later, me and you, the match that never happened, you insisted, what ya gotta say?

Matt Matlock: Well as for D-Von, his reign has lasted far too long for D-Von is a joke and everyone knows it, even you Mack. Now our match, admittingly, your not a joke, but as good as you are, I need to win because beating a legend like you would do wonders for me, for my career. As much I accomplished so far, this would be a huge accomplishemnt and I would gloat forever knowing I beat your ass, one on one and Mack, I will do just that, mark my words on this night, I will beat Daddy Mack!

Daddy Mack: I don't doubt ya Matt, but ya best prepare for the worst and expect worse than that cause you ain't seen me at my best, yet. I beat guys that would make............

Just then, Mack is cut off by the lights flickering, waving off and on and he says.

Daddy Mack: What the fuck............

The lights keep up doing this, then black out for several minutes. The SEFtron lights up and flashes this across.

RETURNING SOON

Once it has passed, the lights come back on and Revolution who is looking confused turn around to find Mack laying on his bed knocked out and bleeding from the head pretty badly. They all seem bewildered looking to each other, but no steps up and they all just back off not wanting anything to do with this since they have no clue what happened. The fans begin to get restless and some boo Revolution, but most still don;t know. Medics soon come out to tend to Mack.

Joel Gertner: Now that was weird! Who the hell could have done this if not Revolution who seemed clueless.

Joey Styles: Maybe Xavier's masked friend since he don't like Mack or who knows, an enemy from the past. Hope he fucks with Mack some more though, this is good.

Steel Cage Match
Cassidy Michaels vs. DeeJay George

Extremely Rare hits the PA and fans cheer her on for they prefer her to win over who her opponet is as she walks down and gets into the ring, a look of confidance spread over her face due to the eariler attack as she strechs out and moves the hair from her face. Live Again-By Sevendust hits the PA and is greeted by the unslaught of boos from the crowd as DeeJay walks, he has diffently seen better days. He walks down the ring with his NA Championship slung over his shoulder as he walks down the ramp and gets into the ring, looking above as the Cage starts to lower, Cassidy seems to be raring as DeeJay gazes as the cage falls into place. The bell ring and the match is under way. DeeJay looks to Cassidy as she take no time and rushs him with a spear as DeeJay hits the mat and Cassidy is all over him with lefts and rights to the face. DeeJay lifts his legs and manages to through Cassidy off him as DeeJay gets to his feet, Cassidy is enraged as she kicks DeeJay hard and DDT's him into the mat as DeeJay rolls around in pain. The Match looks in favour of Cassidy as she seems to be the one Owning the WOF Owner. DeeJay rasies to his feet as Cassidy runs into the ropes and wraps her legs around his neck for a head sissors take down as she tries to shift her weight but DeeJay grabs her hips and then turns and powerbombs Cassidy into the cage as she hits it and slides down to the ropes. DeeJay falls to his knees breathing hard and feeling the pain as Cassidy rolls and slowly gets to her feet as she looks angered and picks DeeJay off the mat, DeeJay comes to life and wraps an arm around her head and gives her one of his Desperation DDT's that are ment to buy time as they both lay there motionless. After awhile Cassidy is first to her feet and then DeeJay is as Cassidy boots DeeJay and goes for the Twist of Fate, But DeeJay pushs her into the ropes as DeeJay lands an impacting Spinning Heel Kick. DeeJay stumbles and leans against the ropes, feeling the pain of the many assults from eariler. Finding this Cassidy is relentless he he raises his hand in show for a finisher as fans boo. Cassidy gets to her feet as DeeJay kicks and then hooks both arms, taking one breath too long as Cassidy kicks hard into the groin as DeeJay yelps in pain and hits the mat as Cassidy takes this to her advantage and goes to the corner, telling everyone she's going up as fans cheer. Cassidy gets to the top turnbuckle and over looks DeeJay as she turns to the cage and DeeJay flips to his feet and rushs to the corner and hops up, bringing her back down with a Top turnbuckle angleslam as DeeJay and Cassidy lay there motionless, DeeJay useing every ounce of energy he had in that burst. Cassidy is unmoving. DeeJay is the first to weakly get to his feet as he starts to scale the steel structure and then Cassidy is but seconds behind him as DeeJay scales up and Cassidy grabs his foot as DeeJay tries to kick her off, he puts one foot over the cage as Cassidy catchs up and puts her foot over the cage and they face each other as Cassidy hits a hard right, they exchange blows till Cassidy lands a hard right making DeeJay lean back and lay onto the cage as Cassidy looks down to get her other foot as DeeJay reachs into his jean pocket and pulls out a ring, putting it on he gets back and as Cassidy turns he hits a hard right as Cassidy falls down back into the steel cage as fans boo as DeeJay dazenly gets his other foot over and gets out as the bell rings and DeeJay hits the outside of the ring and falls to his knees breathing deep and heavy as the ref comes over and lifts his hand. 

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner of the match....................DeeJay George!

HellScream, The Coach and Victoria walk out as they get to the side of the ring and help DeeJay to his feet as the Ref passes him the NA Championship and DeeJay grabs it by as much force as his body could muster as The Coach and HellScream both help DeeJay backstage as Victoria stares at the motionless Cassidy in the ring. Marked by the ring. DeeJay has them turn him around back to the camera as he overlooks the steel cage and grin starts to come over his face as he musters a laugh, realising he won and then turning to the camera "Jackel! You're next, 20 feet above. Rememeber.!"

Joel Gertner: That was quite the Main Event I must add...but I can't help but think DeeJay ripped her off!

Joey Styles: Hey, Anything is legal in the Cage! What he does was not crossing the rules, he won fair and square.

Joel Gertner: Cassidy put up an amazing fight though, but the Jackel will be a completely different story.

Joey Styles: Yea, The Jackel will be the one losing, not Cassidy. But hey, thats it for tonight, see ya Wednesday for Extreme.

The camera pans over the crowd one last time for the night before fading to black. The SEF logo flashes by, then the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF