sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Saturday Night Special 4 {11/27/10}

Started by Kristin Fox, December 03, 2014, 07:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• SNS 4

Kristin Fox

November 27th, 2010

{{{We fade from solid blackness into a live shot of The Pyramid in Memphis, TN. When suddenly there is an explosion on the stage. Standing in the midst of the smoke to a sudden deafening roar from the crowd that rivals the blast of pyro is "Super" Shane Mack.

"Straight from the Motor Fucking Capital of the World, Kidd Fucking Rock!"

{Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting , the Nickleback cover featuring Kid Rock begins to play loud and crazy. When we come to the arena, the view swirling around like normal, we find out why the music is wild and more freestyle than the recorded version. It's because Nickleback is playing and a few seconds after the band is featured, there is a blast of pyro before Kid Rock explodes from the floor wearing jeans, a Shane Mack "Good To be" Shirt, and his signature black with red ribbon fedora. The fans start going nuts as they see one of Shane Mack's closest friends. The fans are crowding the stage, going nuts as we let Kid Rock and Chad Kroeger draw the crowd in and kick out with their bad ass collaboration. The new girls working FFE, Sierra and Rachel are somewhat scantily clad with one shoulder FFE halter tops and short mini skirts. They are dancing near the band as they play. Shady Smack comes out running around with his title strapped across his chest. When the song ends Shady stops by Kid Rock, the two yell "Kiss This," and crotch chop causing the fans to go freaking nuts! Shady humps each of their legs in turn, Rachel actually kisses him and rolls around the floor with him.We then cut to the FFE announce position which is now down at the ringside area. The new FFE announcers Wyatt and Aaron are there. Aaron looks a little bored and Wyatt's amped up.

Wyatt: "Yeah give it up for Kid Rock and Nickleback!"

Aaron: " They both suck! Tell me again why we have to sit here and listen to that crap? I thought the show was going to use some old taped crap that shoulda died years ago!"

Wyatt: "I don't know what's worse! The fact that you said that or the fact that I know what you're referring too. Kid Rock is a friend of Shane Mack and FFE transcontinental champ Shady Smack, plus he is a former SEF competitor. Shane Mack and Viper are behind Matt Fox and Justin Rodgers, trying to push them to do their best!"

Aaron: "Great, nepotism. I knew it."

Wyatt: "Yeah, and you're complaining why? My sources tell me that is how you got your job here, Delfontaine, but anyway," {he turns to the camera, ignoring Aaron's griping} "Welcome to Saturday Night Special #4! I'm Wyatt Benson, the whiner baby next to me is Aaron Delfontaine."

Aaron: "Kiss my ass, Wyatt! You know as well as I do that if Mack and Viper weren't holding hands with The Enforcers leading them around like the little bitches they are then they wouldn't even have a show or a shot at anything."

Wyatt: "How bout you shut the fuck up about what you think Mack and Viper are going to do? They'll do what they want despite what the fuck we say, got it?"

{FFE's new interview girl Sierra catches Jagger as he rolls his gear and Journey's gear out of the arena as Journey hobbles along on crutches}

Sierra: "Jagger? Journey? Where are you guys going? Jagger, you have to team with Rage in a match against Team Jericho."

{Jagger stops at his rental car, leaving the bags by the trunk as he opens the back door. He takes Journey's crutches in one arm and her in the other, placing her in the backseat so she can stretch her leg out. He places the crutches in the floor board. He the shuts the door behind her and beeps the trunk open}

Jagger: "You know we came in here because this was supposed to be a family run brand, an off shoot of what we had in PCWF Global. Everyone has lost their fucking mind in our family and Rage only cares about Gracie so there is no point in staying. Let Grace have his back!"

{we then return to ringside with Wyatt and Aaron}

Aaron: "I'll be damned! Jagger actually has some brains in the big head of his!"

Wyatt: "It might not be so bad considering that The Jericho Army are having their own problem as of late.....hold on! We got some more shit coming down in the back!"

{Medical personnel have surrounded a body laid out on the floor in the back. Rage comes running with Shane and Brandy in tow}

Rage: "See? I told you! I found him and got the EMTs before I went for you!"

Shane: "Who did this?"

Rage: "Hell if I know!"

Shane: "Where's Jagger?"

Rage: "Again, I don't know! He stormed out of here earlier!"

{Shane turns pissed and stomps off with Brandy to check on Cody after a quick hand shake with Rage. When he is sure they can't see, Rage gives a sadistic shit eating grin before walking away. When we come back to the ringside area, Wyatt is sitting stunned but Aaron is freaking out}

Aaron: "Ha! It serves those country bumpkins right! I can stand Rage or Grace but that was fucking awesome! He should have take both of those country bastards out of their match tonight!"

Wyatt: "Expect the unexpected here on SEF presents FFE Saturday Night Special! Damn! We can be sure but by the look on Rage's face he had this all planned!"

Aaron: "Did Journey's crutch seem a little bit to you?"

Wyatt: "Well, she did hobble out of here even on her crutches."

Aaron: "So you can't say which member of Blind Rage took out Cody Jericho then can you, you smug bastard?"

Wyatt: "No, but I do have an idea."

Aaron: "What's that?"

Wyatt: "Why don't we stop jaw jacking and get to our first match?"

{We focus on Rachel in the ring in a pretty dress with a microphone raised}

Rachel: "Coming to the ring at this time, from Tor Canada, Taylor Johnson, and her partner from Edmonton Alberta Canada by way of Cherry Point Marine Base in North Carolina Sara Taylor Fox."

{Spirt hit's the p.a. as Sara and Taylor come out as a team to Taylor's music. They are jumped on their way to the ring by the New Bitches: Jessica, Oktober, and their new buddy, Danielle. Oktober drags Taylor in the ring and hits her with Oktober fest as Grant Goodman quickly is down when the pin attempt is made.}

Aaron: "My sister, {smirks} is finally livening things up around here."

{Rachel stands up as the bell is rung. She raises the microphone}

Rachel: "The winner of this match and the first team advancing to the semi final rounds are The New Bitches Oktober and Jessica!"

Wyatt: "I should have realized with your skank of a sister showing up around here that things would never be dull."

Aaron: "My sister is not a skank! You just think that because we are so much better than you and because she turned you down!"

Wyatt: "I never asked her out! Afraid of getting something that can't be washed off, besides she's not even really your sister! Either way The New Bitches do advance with the help of Danielle Delafontaine! Now we got to get to our next match."

Aaron: "The Can-Am Connection looks to make their debut but I wasn't sure that their were enough tag teams in this pointless tournament in order to warrant a tag team title tournament."

Wyatt: "Well I got a list right here so it looks as if they are going to face Milan and her mystery partner."

Aaron: "What mystery partner? Camaro? We know its not him! He's complaining that he's not even booked! So if he was planning on teaming with Milan he sure as hell is keeping it a secret."

{Rachel stands up then as Nameless begins to play.}

Rachel: "Coming to the ring at this time from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and his tag partner from Jackson, TN, {big smile} "David Michael Taylor & Sage Black, they are The Can Am Connection!"

{The guys come out as the smaller tron on the left side shows a billowing Canadian flag, and the one on the right shows a billowing American flag. Taylor is dressed in custom Canadian Pride gear and Black in gear that looks to be blue jeans, wrestling boots, black duster, and cowboy hat. Taylor gets up on the top rope as Black smacks Rachel on the ass with a wink before draping himself over the ropes with one arm raised in the air.}

Aaron: "Oh great! We got another guy who thinks he's God's gift to women."

Wyatt: "IF you had half a brain you'd realize that Sage and Rachel have been dating for about six months now."

{Rachel then raises the microphone again}

Rachel: "Coming to the ring at this time, first from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, Milan DeSantos and her tag team partner from Lockerbie, Scotland {She smirks} Dante Mackenzie."

{Milan comes out dressed in pink pleather gear that has peek a boo slits down the side of her legs cut in cute patterns. She poses on the ramp to some questioning looks from the fans before turning in a sexy way as Camaro comes out with her. He poses for a perfect photo opportunity before taking her by the hand, spinning her, and leaning her back. She slides back against his chest before she smirks at the crowd and kisses him. Dante comes out looking a little annoyed with their theatrics. He stalks down to the ring as Milan cuddles to Johnny's side to walk to the ring. Dante steps over the top rope and into the ring. Milan pauses, pouts, and puts one leg up on the apron. She looks side to side and climbs up only to drop into a split then twists her body around to slide in on her belly into the ring. Sage frowns as he stares across the ring at Milan and Dante. Milan waves Dante out of the ring. When the bell rings, he runs over, scoops her little ass up, and rolls her up in a school boy pin. Dante looks bored as Timmy Turner counts three.}

Rachel: "Your winning team and the next team to advance into the semi-finals of the tag team tournament is The Can Am Connection."

{Sage scoots out of the ring as Milan is up looking pissed, but not at Sage. She is looking at Dante and bitching him out in Portuguese. He drops to the ring, ignores Camaro, points to his ear}

Dante: "You'd do well to remember I dinna learn to speak your language anymore you dinna learn mine!"

{He snickers as The Can Am Connection comes around the ring. The three do fist bumps and wave goodbye to Milan and Camaro.}

Aaron: "That was great! {he gives an evil laugh} "Serves the bitch right."

Wyatt: "I don't think we should pay any attention to all of the past crap that is going to find closure here. Let it play out and let's move the fuck on, shall we! Oh great, not a-fucking-gain! Let's go to the back, again!"

{We see Tao in the back dressed in a custom tailored black Armani women's skirt suit with black boots clean up to her thighs with the skirt only covering an inch or two of the boots. She has her arms crossed over her chest}

Tao: "The only way the last match is going to work is either you guys chose who is going to act as the chosen one for your team since neither Rage or Shane have tag partners or the Dynasty Divas will not get a shot at the Wildside tag titles."

{Lacey arches a perfectly arched eyebrow}

Lacey: "Do you know who I am?"

{Tao smirks}

Tao: "Do you know I don't care? I know who you are and it doesn't make a damn to me! I am FFE's General Manager and I'm running things here! Decide or I'll decide for you."

{Knox saunters up to them. He places an arm around Dusty's neck and a protective hand on Lacey's shoulder, as Lacey looks at Tao with a smirk pretending that she needs it}

Knox: "Is there a problem here?"

{Tao smirks.}

Tao: "Hey, it's the coward! When are you going to stop talking out your ass and get in the ring with Viper? {She shakes her head} Why am I even asking? You can't even beat Matthew!" {Knox starts to swing but his hand is caught by Viper who appears off screen and then knocks him on his ass.} "What? Do you think I'm stupid or something? A real man doesn't beat women just because they can. I thought you would have learned something being in SEF. Hey, I can be wrong...once. {she laughs and then turns back to Dusty} You are facing Jericho and Rage to represent your team because in FFE, we do require medical documentation why? I just don't trust your two faced partner! {she smirks and curls up to Viper} You know I have a sky box that is just waiting for us to christen. Matt should be able to wrap up the rest of the show with out me."be his partner when it comes to Rage facing the tag team champions? Did it slip your pea sized brain that Gracie is ½ of the Wildside tag team champions, The Fighting Foxes?"

{Rachel gets back into the ring to announce the final first round match for the tag team tournament}

Rachel: "Coming to the ring at this time from Nashville, TN representing the Jericho Army, Shane Jericho."

{People are Crazy plays as Shane comes out alone. He is beyond his normal level of pissed. He comes out and gets in the ring}

Rachel: " His first opponent representing, Blind Rage, {She shrugs} and hailing from Tempe, Arizona, Jayson Rage."

{Rage comes out to new music. Addicted by 3Days Grace. He is dressed in new black and silver gear with just a slight trace of pink as his leather vest now says "Beautiful Rage." He pauses smirks at the back but comes to the ring alone. He gets into the ring and even shakes Shane's hand. When Cuz I Can starts to play,}

Rachel: "And their third opponent hailing from Dallas, TX and representing the Dynasty Divas is Dusty O'Bannon."

{We turn to the back as Dusty's entrance begins to play. The tron shows the Fighting Foxes fighting both Dynasty Divas live backstage. Lacey is putting a real hurting on Maegan in retribution for putting Lacey out for a couple of weeks, but Gracie nails the Heartbreaker face slam. She glances over her shoulder to where Lacey and Maegan are fighting. She then turns to the camera and blows a kiss to the camera.}

Gracie: "See you in the finals, baby!"

{When the bell rings Rage is extremely cocky as he and Shane square off. Shane gets the win with The Nashville Pride, leaving Rage showing the fans why his nickname is Rage.}

Rachel: "Your winner and final team in the second round of the tag tournament is The Jericho Army."

{Shane raises his hands up on the outside of the ring.}

Aaron: "The next round of the tournament will begin after the first two matches in the tournament to crown the first ever Wildside champion."

Wyatt: " Actually, it maybe the first Wildside champion but in reality it is just the XCW belt rechristened to allow the FFE to expand under SEF's guidance."

Aaron: "Go ahead, Kiss ass some more."

Wyatt: "It's actually true. Matt Fox even said that it was from a history of belts that SEF retired. He just reactivated it with permission to help FFE expand."

Aaron: "Whatever. He sure was quick to put himself in the hunt though."

{We see in the back that Matt and Justin are shaking hands with Nickleback and Kid Rock. Matt wearing one of the most recent Nickleback Tour t-shirts. They thank them for being there before the band and Kid leave in their seperate limos. The Clan O'Bannon attack them and when security seperates them Matt's livid.}

Matt: "Can you guys not do anything on your own? I'm begining to think you guys are the cowards Tao accused you of. Since you can't seem to do anything without your boyfriend or whatever let's hit the ring. We let singles act as stand ins for a tag tourney match we can do a tag team match where the winning team advances into the next round."

{Matt and Justin start to walk away when Sierra shoves a microphone in their faces. It almost busts Matt in the mouth but he catches her wrist in time. He gives her a look and she squeaks in fear before practically shouting her first question at him}

Sierra: "Matt, Johnny Camaro bitched over on SEF about not being booked at Wildside. Response?"

{Matt rolls his eyes}

Matt: "What day is it, Sierra?"

Sierra: "Saturday?"

Matt: "Right, Saturday and this is Saturday Night Special, not Wildside. It's not my fault that he and Milan are so wrapped up in each other that he didn't realize that this week and next week we are doing SNS and not Wildside. It's also on him that he let Milan enter the tag team tourney alone and had to seek out an ex-boyfriend to team with. I am not even the one who BOOKS the matches for any cards. There is to much chance that I'd get blamed even more than I am that I'm packing the card and the fed with people I know. Not that many people who work here know me. The ones from SEF that are pulling double duty are either here out of loyalty, to continue a feud, or they are here because there are smaller title divisions than on the main show, Extreme. I am trying to build something here by putting a lot of the backstage work by getting Tao to handle it. I am in the ring for both SEF and FFE as a wrestler. Sure, I own the place but when it comes to who does what? I don't handle that. {He smiles} I am just one of the names that signs paychecks and pays bills around here. Other than that I get in the ring and take challenges that are thrown at me or the matches that I'm booked in. This, {he gestures toward the direction the clan o'bannon went} is just saving time."

Justin: "The fuckwads can't do anything on their own anyway."

Sierra: "So...."

Matt: "So nothing. We have to go out to the ring for our match."

{The Clan O'Bannon are down in the ring and then The Enforcers hit the ring to Eminem's "I'm not Afraid." The match breaks down right away as the Clan O'Bannon start the match on the ramp. Matt and Jake are in the ringside area. Matt coming off the apron with a Shooting Star Press while Justin is hitting Fox Fire and locking in the koji clutch on Jake inside the ring.}

Aaron: "This is a total clusterfuck! If Matt's not allowed to book matches why is this going down?"

Wyatt: "Hey, you heard the man it saves time."

Rachel: "The first two competitors advancing in the heavyweight title tourney are Matt Fox and Justin Rodgers."

{We cut to the tron where Tao's hair a little messy is smoothing her hair out and pulling her blouse over her head to answer the incessant knocking on the door of her skybox. Viper is leaning back on the couch wearing boxers that leave little to the imagination in his current condition; looking really pissed off. Tao opens the door pissed}

Tao: "What?"

Sierra: "Uh, {she looks over to where Viper is} "Um."

{Tao snaps her fingers in the girl's face}

Tao: "No, look at me. You WORK for ME. {Sierra finally looks at her} "What in the hell do you want?"

Sierra: "Uh, Matt changed the card and...."

Tao: "AND? He owns the fucking company and has a fucking brain! There are only a couple matches left! He's not going to screw everything up! So like I said he can handle it!" {the girl looks scared and tao groans annoyed} "So what did he do that you felt the need to run tattle?"

Sierra: "Uh...he made the heavyweight title a tag match since they were attacked and...now the tag semi finals has two teams with no tag partners."

{Tao pinched the bridge of her nose before looking back at Viper}

Tao: "I may have to kill someone. If I do that thing you like, {she smirks} will you carry the body?" {he smirks and she turns back to Sierra} "I'm not the only person running the insane asylum, just the main boss. Shane & Rage can team againist The New Bitches vs {she throws her hand up in the air} "You interupting me has totally made forget who has all advanced into the semi-finals. Just everyone in the ring at one time and the last person standing earns his team wins...{she thinks} put Maegan & Grace in there too. Let the show end on a high note. Now go away, we're busy!"

{When we come back to the arena Aaron looks really happy}

Aaron: "Tao is looking hot!"

Wyatt: "Yeah, pissed! What rookie questions the owner of the company when the general manager says for him to wrap up the show? {shakes his head.} He drops his headset, grabs a mic} "Rachel, you heard Tao, let's get everyone in the ring."

{Once everyone is in the ring and fighting Rage feigns a knee injury. Gracie climbs out of the ring to check on him, abandoning Maegan. Shane looks over concerned and gets blindsided by Sage Black. Danielle climbs up the side of the ring and hits Maegan across the back with a thick piece of wood. Oktober grabs her for the Oktober fest for the win. They grab the titles and scramble up the ramp where they pose with Danielle}

Wyatt: "This is bullshit! Danielle robbed The Fighting Foxes of the tag titles!"

Aaron: "That's the way the game is played Wyatt! You should know that you've been in the ring before! I think it was a brilliantly executed plan by the New Bitches! We have new tag team champions!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF