sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Two For Liz To Tango With On Cinco De Mayo And Squash Like La Cucarachas!!!

Started by Liz, May 05, 2023, 05:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The scene opens up to a view of backstage, where people are running around and getting things ready for Anarchy. Superstars getting the final touches on their ring gear and the ladies getting their make up and hair done to look good for the crowd. The scene slowly fades to a view of a woman sitting on a production crate, with the 6 Star Championship and the Anarchy Women's championship on left side, leaning forward looking at something on her phone. She's wearing a off the shoulder peasant tank top that is purple and white, a pair of form fitting blue jeans, black suede high heeled boots, a pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker aka LBD. She looks at the camera as she puts her phone away and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
My God! It feels so good to be back in here in the United States. Especially with Anarchy tonight being on Cinco De Mayo. Two unfortunate people are gonna find out that yes, I am a damn proud citizen of this great nation called The United States of America. I love this country very much but I am not a stickler. With me having two beautiful children, it opened my eyes to celebrate differences in our world and to celebrate those when you can. Now, after I get done cutting this promo, I got a huge Cinco dinner to make for my husband, my kids, Mack, Chris Orton, and my parents who I finally get to see in the flesh since coming back to the States.

(Liz sits up a bit straighter and clears her throat and soon speaks again.)

Liz B. Decker:
Let me start off with you The Wolf. You and I tangle once again for the Anarchy Women's title. Does it get a little old facing me? I mean, 'round , 'round, 'round we go and where the Anarchy Women's title goes, no one knows, right? But I do. That title will not leave my side. It looks like you've came back with a pack of wolves in Lexi and Savanna Walker at your back to help you. The last time we faced off, you had The DVF run down and try and help you win the Anarchy Women's title. I had no idea that Mack and my husband, Norm, would come down and help me win. It was very unexpected in my view. Now, tonight, if they come out to help even up the odds, I'll be eternally grateful to them both like I already am. Wolfie, if I am on my own truly, you and your Devil's Playground cohort gonna find out the lengths and depths I will go to keep my title where it is and that's on my shoulder. It's not going anywhere and anytime soon. I hope to one day when Mack's deadbeat dad decides I'm worthy to go for it, I'll be holding the SEF 6 Star Championship and the Anarchy Women's title at the same time when I face off against Tina a.k.a. Taylor Andrews for that Universal Championship she's got. But that's then.....not tonight. Tonight, Wolf, I leave you in that ring baying at the full moon to heal you from all the injuries you are about to get at my hand, The Wildcat/Wolverine hybrid.

(Liz reaches behind her and gets a bottle of water and takes a drink. She soon talks after swallowing the cooling liquid.)

Liz B. Decker:
Sierra Perry, once again our paths cross. In February of this year, I did what I said I was going to do and take this Anarchy Women's title from you as a stepping stone from me clearing my name. Sierra, I am keeping this title. Like I once told you, you are just a small mountain range that I have to climb in order to keep my legacy and name clean. And it was nice to meet your sister, Curella, earlier. Sorry no cameras were able to see my interaction with her. But you and your sister might worship Satan where I look to the one that made Satan. Remember, GOD made all the angel in Heaven and Satan got greedy. That's why he was cast out. Tonight before I get in that ring with you, I will go to my knees in almighty prayer to The Almighty Father Above and ask for HIS protection in my fight with you. I am here to bring this company into the light, to extinguish the ones that want to bring darkness and chaos here. We were in the dark once. Never again under my watch. That means Sierra, for me to put a hurtin' on you, it's gonna be well worth it.

(Liz looks up as man in a Caribbean blue t-shirt, baggy blue jeans, and a pair of black combat boots comes in and says.)

???:
So, we're getting hungry and I helped with getting the prep work done. We want a Liz taco!

(Liz stands up and grabs her titles and as she stands up the view pans up and the man is revealed to be A Native Americano a.k.a. Norm. She smiles and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Right now. Thanks for coming and getting me. Love you Norm and I greatly appreciate you a lot.

(She reaches to his face with one hand and gives him and warm tender kiss. They break the kiss and Norm walks off as Liz looks to the camera and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
The taco banquet is open to you two girls. Come, eat, and have fun. Then when our match is about to get underway, it's business time and I'll be in more of an ass kicking mood tonight since I'm back home in the good ol' US of 'A! Get ready! I'm ready bitches! By the way, Happy Cinco De Mayo!

(Liz walks out of view of the camera and one can assume she's following the love of her life to make a grand Cinco De May dinner for all.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF