sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Has One More Word

Started by The Perry Family, May 05, 2023, 07:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Night Wolf: is In A Backstage Area And she is Alone And Begin to Talk.

The Night Wolf: All right one thing is on the line tonight, and that is the Anarchy Womans Championship.

The Night-Wolf: This Match is Very Major Inportand to me And my Family the Devil-Playground family is all i got

The Night-Wolf: Hell i Don't Even Know Where my Legit Family is or if they are even Alive

The Night-Wolf: But That Does Not Matter Right Now, Anyway Lbd At Least You Got Yourself a Legit Family Congrats at That.

The Night-Wolf: last Week Yeah i Did Have Some Help With The Walker Family, But Now You Never know What Going Happen in The World of Wrestling

The Night-Wolf: Both me And Sierra Are Lucky For This 2nd Chance we Thank You.

The Night-Wolf: Rather it is Me or Sierra Walking Out as New Anarchy Womans Champion That is Just Fine Me and my Family 

The Night-Wolf You Don't Know how Much Being a Champion Means to The Devil Playground We Will Do Anything for a Win and Work Our Way To The Top.

The Night-Wolf: I Will Chop All my Hair off if i Don't Win Tonight or Sierra Don't Win Tonight i Mean That Sincerely

The Night-Wolf: Relaxes for a Short While Tries to Catch her Breathe and Begin to talk Again.

The Night-Wolf: Those of You Who Got Legit Family's in Your Livess i Envy All of You!

The Night-Wolf: Anyway Also i Got to Wish Good Luck to Sierra Perry Who Also i Have to Go Through, Tonight to Get The Anarchy Womans Championship, Good Luck Bitch.

The Wolf: i Would Wish You Good Luck LBD But you Really Don't Need it When you Already got Everything Going for you.

Somebody Music Hits as She Looks Down The Ramp See who it Is.

she Wait

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF