sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Night- Wolf Seems Frustrated

Started by The Perry Family, May 05, 2023, 09:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the devils playground are shown backstage the Night-Wolf Looks Frustrated, she trying to keep her Mind on winning the Anarchy Womans championship even through Sierra is in her Match as well she then begin to talk.

Jade Look Wolf i know You Got a Lot on Your Mind With Winning the Anarchy Womans Championship.

Jade. With Sierra Perry being involved in the Match as well That makes the Match better but i don't think anyone cares.

Jade About Rather you Don't got any family alive i mean who cares, look Wolf or Night-Wolf

Jade We your Name is, The Only Thing You Need to Worry About is Bringing Gold To The Devils Playground!

Jade. You Got it Look Bitch Do You Got it.

The Wolf Looks Right At Jade's Face And Begin to Talk.

The Wolf: Your One to Talk About Matches schouldn't you be talking to your tag team Partners in the 6 star,  tag team match!

The Wolf: Which Your Proably going to loose or win actually me and sierra been carrying this damm.

Jade Carrying What! Carrying What?  

The Wolf: Don't Get in my Face West!  I Got me a 3 Way to Concentrate On!

{ The Wolf Pushes Her out of The Way, And She Comes Face to Face  With Savanna Walker.

The Wolf: Leaves on her Own with Sierra Perry: as the Walkers try to Calm Jade Down.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF