sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No More games

Started by Simon Lee Nash, October 20, 2023, 08:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon is listening to everything that Sam had to say. He thinks to himself about everything she had to say. knowing that yes Black Crow is making her debut and Tonya Walker is not the most established in the SEF and many felt that she should have been let go a long time ago. 

Simon: This is a game changing moment for us. I know that you feel that i am in over my head that i don't understand the danger that i am in. Sam i do. 

Simon: I know that many people think that i don't have a chance especially after what you guys did about a week ago. 

Simon: You sent that message loud and clear but here is the thing about me. I don't give a damn. I have been here long enough and i have gone against the grain. Now i know that haven't help me gaining friends and create alot of emenies along the way. 

Simon: Yet i have defined the odds and stood tall through it all. All i know that i will be going into a fight. I am going to be the last man standing if i have to go down trying then so be it. 

Simon: BUt you under estimate Tonya. Yeah she is rough around the edges. maybe gets too involed in other things that isn't about wrestling but trust me. I had her ear last week and you saw what she is capable of. 

Simon: Now Black Crow is a wild card don't know much about her and i honestly don't know if i can even trust her in the fight. At the end of the night. WE will be a united front and i promise you. We will not go quietly into the night. I will give you three a fight. We won't back down and we won't surrender. Tonight it's about survival and guys. 

Simon: I have been waiting for a chance like this. Tonight the Triad will realize that this lone wolf and his crew are better in packs. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF