sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker, Lets Sam Have It.

Started by Tonya Walker, October 20, 2023, 09:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is shown, Standing against a wall and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Look Sam this is not the first time somebody, did not believe in me , or somebody tried to talk down to me well No more,

Tonya Walker. Im Use to being the Under dog and i do, know it takes a while to get your feet wet and get yourself going and trust me ido know ido got a few personality issues but you know what im not going let it bother me!

Tonya Walker Simon Nash has awaken something inside me that is something that has been sleeping inside of me then my other personalities!

Tonya Walker. That is my sleeping Hungry Ass Spirt when iam now inside of that ring my ass kicking hungry son of a bitch been sleeping now thanks to the lone wolf Simon Nash,

Tonya Walker. i Owe Him Everything me and Lexi are all the only family i got and when we step inside of that ring on War.

Tonya Walker. We Are Going to Show you Mark Jackson, and Rub Ruckus what a caged Animal is like when it is locked inside a cage for way to Long!

[ she relaxes a bit takes a deep breath and then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. I tell you this our Match is not going be pretty omg i feel bad for you, and your tag team mates because once me and Simon and Black Crow are done with you and your friends, and once we take your 6 star tag team championships, off of your waist

Tonya Walker. There is going to be Nothing left like we said before it has been years, since we been this hungry and yes i should of been let go months ago

Tonya Walker but thanks to Simon Nash Believing in me i will now be Under Estimated again never again, Iam going to go Out there and show the entire world why we deserve a chance!

Tonya Walker i owe them my entire Life for him believing in me when Nobody else did now black crow i never saw her before she is a friend of the Perrys so im not sure what to expect!

Tonya Walker so Sam Rub and Mark Jackson get your asses in Gear tonight and good Luck your going need it.Bitch

she walks off as scene ends
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF