sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Talks To Simon and Lexi.

Started by Tonya Walker, October 20, 2023, 09:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker, is shown in simon nash locker room, she then calms herself down and then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Simon Listen to me Dude, what i said out there i meant every word of it you are family to me you have awaken something inside of me,i believe in us i believe in lexi me and i believe in you,

Tonya Walker. Tonight i promise i wil not let you or anyone down im going give it to all 3 of them and like last week F5 SuperKick Cover Pin.

Tonya Walker. you are the Man, who Saved not only our Careers but our Lives we Need you i believe in us this is just the beginning, Next stop the Sef Tag Team Champions this just the beginning.

Tonya Walker Takes a deep breath and then begin to talk again.

Tonya Walker please don't let Sam get inside your head we need everyone in their own state of Mind, we can do This we Wil Win This is our Night!

she wait
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF